Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,297 members, 7,839,460 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:45 PM

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 - Travel (146) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 (855561 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (143) (144) (145) (146) (147) (148) (149) ... (628) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by DFmum: 10:17am On Jun 29, 2022
Please is it wrong that I created the account with my mail address, must it be my mum mail address?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Candybright: 10:51am On Jun 29, 2022
DFmum:
Please is it wrong that I created the account with my mail address, must it be my mum mail address?
You can use your email.
Just answer its another person email while filling the form
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by DFmum: 11:19am On Jun 29, 2022
Ok, thanks

Candybright:

You can use your email.
Just answer its another person email while filling the form
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by DFmum: 11:33am On Jun 29, 2022
Is this amount okay for this question since she will be staying with me. Please I need guidance as am just trying to do this myself. Its first time inviting and filling this

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by surewin1010: 11:33am On Jun 29, 2022
I am to start a UK visitors visa application to attend my cousin’s wedding in August. Please I want to know the best approach as I have no travel history and I’m self employed.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by lolaluv1(f): 11:44am On Jun 29, 2022
10th May
Visitor Visa - ABJ TLS

Transferred to VAC this morning…

3 Likes

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Primetouch1: 11:54am On Jun 29, 2022
lolaluv1:
10th May
Visitor Visa - ABJ TLS

Hope for us May 10.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Nobody: 12:03pm On Jun 29, 2022
Better u involve an agent.... WhatsApp ‪+44 7765 581561‬

surewin1010:
I am to start a UK visitors visa application to attend my cousin’s wedding in August. Please I want to know the best approach as I have no travel history and I’m self employed.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Nobody: 12:07pm On Jun 29, 2022
You must also put in documents that confirm your relationship status to her. If during any of your visa application you don’t put her name as your mother but now you consider her as such, you should not bother using the relationship status to her.

Also make your letter of invitation have a convincing reason you want to.

Any preview or appraisal on your application, send email to akinojotunde@gmail.com
Cashmadam:

If it's her first time, I advise 6 months visa.

Utility bills not required. Just give her a letter of invitation and a copy of the data page of your international passport and whatever document gives you the legal right to stay in the UK
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by babyfaiz: 12:09pm On Jun 29, 2022
lolaluv1:
10th May
Visitor Visa - ABJ TLS

Nice one. Your pick up mail will come soon today, be on the lookout. Did you receive any email from Uk visit or ukvi that ‘a decision has been made’? You’re 95% there, I wish you good luck
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by giselle237: 12:12pm On Jun 29, 2022
tundeloveday:
Better u involve an agent.... WhatsApp ‪+44 7765 581561‬
what is the meaning of this and this phone number?? grin Have you people come here too?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by giselle237: 12:14pm On Jun 29, 2022
tundeloveday:

Any preview or appraisal on your application, send email to akinojotunde@gmail.com
appraisal grin grin
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Primetouch1: 12:15pm On Jun 29, 2022
babyfaiz:

Nice one. You pick up mail will come soon today, be on the lookout. Did you receive any email from Uk visit or ukvi that ‘a decision has been made’? You’re 95%, I wish you good luck

Am yet to receive pickup mail after sending paid mail and got decision has been made
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by babyfaiz: 12:16pm On Jun 29, 2022
giselle237:
what is the meaning of this and this phone number?? Have you people come here too?
This is one of the useless people who ruin peoples chance of a visa. He/ she is pure scam. @all please ignore anything agent. All they do is to ruin peoples visa chances for their selfish interest. 98% of those who’ve been banned for 10th are consulted an agent

3 Likes

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by lolaluv1(f): 12:18pm On Jun 29, 2022
babyfaiz:

Nice one. You pick up mail will come soon today, be on the lookout. Did you receive any email from Uk visit or ukvi that ‘a decision has been made’? You’re 95%, I wish you good luck

I just received the pick up mail, I did not receive any mail from UKVI after the email that informed me of DMC.
I tried sending a paid mail this morning for the first time, but payment declined.

I just decided to check briefly when I saw that it had moved from DMC where it has been for over 5 weeks to VAC. then few minutes back, received mail from TLS informing me of pick up.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by xxxscholar: 12:19pm On Jun 29, 2022
11th May Biometrics
Visitor Visa - ABJ TLS

Got a mail this morning that the Passport is ready for pickup.

4 Likes

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Nobody: 12:19pm On Jun 29, 2022
Wtf.......which agent did this for you?......this is a clear and unwarranted case of deception. Write the reason clearly without mincing words but infer sentences... however do not attempt to make slight case of deception on the current applicants the application will be done with scrutiny

Zammuell:
PLS HELP!!!

Hello
Pls i need an honest and urgent advise on a bothering issue.I applied for Uk tourist Visa is Dec 2020 through an agent who did everything that needed to be done,all i did was just go for submission…By January i picked up my passport and i was refused,i asked the agent why and he told me it’s because of the 2nd Covid lockdown,he didn’t forward the refusal letter to me because he didn’t use my email,he created a new one to that effect.
I got an offer in Uk and while i was filling a form,i am to answer a question on if i had been denied before which is YES,and i was asked to upload the refusal letter which i didn’t have.
I reached out to the agent and after about 4days of trying to retrieve the email addy he used,he dropped the letter yesterday and the reason for refusal is completely different from what i was told,it turned out to be something on ‘deception’ as stated in the refusal letter.
Right now i honestly don’t know if it’s ok to go ahead with my application which is for September intake,i just want to know what my chances are,and what can be done to fix this error.Has anyone had similar issue,how was it resolved?

@justwise and member of the house..Pls am posting for a friend.. can she go ahead with the school deposit or back out??
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by DFmum: 12:22pm On Jun 29, 2022
Please I really need help filling out this my mum visa application, started since yesterday and stuck. Kindly scroll up to help answer some questions I asked earlier. I sent some pictures that I need help on, am begging please �

I really appreciate those that have helped me so far, GOD bless you
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Babysoldier(m): 12:25pm On Jun 29, 2022
surewin1010:
Go through a trusted agent if u don't have the necessary documents to file for it

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Babysoldier(m): 12:26pm On Jun 29, 2022
lolaluv1:
10th May
Visitor Visa - ABJ TLS

really?? Mine was 9th May in Lagos..is yours renewal or first time
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by lolaluv1(f): 12:27pm On Jun 29, 2022
Babysoldier:

First time.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by lolaluv1(f): 12:29pm On Jun 29, 2022
Babysoldier:

Be expectant. Wish you the best.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Babysoldier(m): 12:30pm On Jun 29, 2022
lolaluv1:

I just received the pick up mail, I did not receive any mail from UKVI after the email that informed me of DMC.
I tried sending a paid mail this morning for the first time, but payment declined.

I just decided to check briefly when I saw that it had moved from DMC where it has been for over 5 weeks to VAC. then few minutes back, received mail from TLS informing me of pick up.
wow!!!! Congratulations in addy
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Babysoldier(m): 12:31pm On Jun 29, 2022
xxxscholar:
11th May Biometrics
Visitor Visa - ABJ TLS

Got a mail this morning that the Passport is ready for pickup.
oh! Really?? Mine was may 9th in Lagos, haven't gotten any mail yet,is urs renewal?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Babysoldier(m): 12:33pm On Jun 29, 2022
lolaluv1:

First time.
please, let's know the outcome
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Babysoldier(m): 12:33pm On Jun 29, 2022
lolaluv1:

Be expectant. Wish you the best.
thanks
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Nobody: 12:39pm On Jun 29, 2022
No u can’t... you need to get a new passport
Genlit33:
Pls house I have 5 months left for my passport to expire, can I apply with this passport or renew first before applying.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by giselle237: 1:04pm On Jun 29, 2022
tundeloveday:
No u can’t... you need to get a new passport
he can. UKVI has no restriction on validity of passports for visas mr agent

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by yerima21: 1:14pm On Jun 29, 2022
Hello guys
UKVI 12 may TLS Lagos
Application received by VAC since 12 may
No response yet about decision

any hope?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Nobody: 1:14pm On Jun 29, 2022
No u can’t..... be guided right. Other countries state clearly that your visa must be at least 6 months valid BEFORE your arrival to their country. However UK instructions is quite complicated and it’s logical to say it must be at least 6months valid as the minimum amount of visa granted is 6months. You will need an immigration lawyer or an experienced visa agent to interpret that to you. No cap

You don’t give room for grey areas especially when visa application is involved. You don’t need to be at their mercy and rely on going to the mountains for something to be overlooked.
https://www.gov.uk/uk-border-control/before-you-leave-for-the-uk

giselle237:
he can. UKVI has no restriction on validity of passports for visas mr agent

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Candybright: 1:17pm On Jun 29, 2022
DFmum:
Is this amount okay for this question since she will be staying with me. Please I need guidance as am just trying to do this myself. Its first time inviting and filling this
If she's staying with you, calculate flight money and some extra since you will be feeding her. The money you stated is a lot in my opinion
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by babyfaiz: 1:19pm On Jun 29, 2022
yerima21:
Hello guys
UKVI 12 may TLS Lagos
Application received by VAC since 12 may
No response yet about decision

any hope?
Application received by dmc or Vac? How many lines have been marked green? Is this also a visit visa? Fresh applicant or renewal?

(1) (2) (3) ... (143) (144) (145) (146) (147) (148) (149) ... (628) (Reply)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 / UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.