Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,745 members, 7,824,145 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:35 AM

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 - Travel (149) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 (839131 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (146) (147) (148) (149) (150) (151) (152) ... (620) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by babyfaiz: 2:06pm On Jun 30, 2022
yerima21:

fingers crossed
France ke? No be UK visa, TLS Ikeja? Don’t confuse us please. Make it clear to ‘us’.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by yerima21: 2:24pm On Jun 30, 2022
babyfaiz:

France ke? No be UK visa, TLS Ikeja? Don’t confuse us please. Make it clear to ‘us’.
sorry, I just realised it's my schengen visa application for France that has been processed and not the UK. Can you Imagine, the schengen visa application was only submitted on monday 27 june and its already processed. I never expected it this fast that's why I immediately thought it was the UK visa application submitted since 12 may, O Lord sad
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by babyfaiz: 2:32pm On Jun 30, 2022
yerima21:

sorry, I just realised it's my schengen visa application for France that has been processed and not the UK. Can you Imagine, the schengen visa application was only submitted on monday 27 june and its already processed. I never expected it this fast that's why I immediately thought it was the UK visa application submitted since 12 may, O Lord sad
Did you do ‘keep my passport’ with the UK? It seems you submitted your passport to the French embassy
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by yerima21: 2:48pm On Jun 30, 2022
babyfaiz:

Did you do ‘keep my passport’ with the UK? It seems you submitted your passport to the French embassy
i used my old passport that will expire in january 2023 to apply for UK after waiting endlessly for my new passport to be out (booklet shortage)
When the new passport came out boom, i applied for schengen.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by DFmum: 3:12pm On Jun 30, 2022
Please must I get itinerary for my mum visitors visa application ?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by eseh1(f): 4:37pm On Jun 30, 2022
yerima21:

i used my old passport that will expire in january 2023 to apply for UK after waiting endlessly for my new passport to be out (booklet shortage)
Really, is that possible, thought old passport must be stamped cancelled before the release of a new passport.

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Yimi4real: 6:22pm On Jun 30, 2022
Please it priority visa and super priority still on hold? Thought it is now available. Does anyone know for sure please?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Godrescues: 6:32pm On Jun 30, 2022
Hello House,
Please we are having a dilemma here and would appreciate guidance .

how much, in Naira, does a family of 4 need as POF for UK? They are to join the PA who is a student, currently in UK as dependants.

Thanks
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by DFmum: 9:40pm On Jun 30, 2022
Hope this is not must

DFmum:
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by lolaluv1(f): 10:00pm On Jun 30, 2022
xxxscholar:

Mine just came in. Yours should drop any moment from now.

Thank you. We have even collected passport with visa sef. cheesy
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by lolaluv1(f): 10:01pm On Jun 30, 2022
adelforreal:
You may need to chill a bit as the courier service should deliver to you within the next few days or possibly tomorrow. I guess they might still be sorting out the documents received for onward dispatch to recipients.

The mail later came yesterday. The courier called for pickup today afternoon and it has been picked up with visa in it. All thanks to God and everyone who shared info...
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by lolaluv1(f): 10:06pm On Jun 30, 2022
DFmum:
Hi. I saw notification of your mail to me. Unfortunately, I can't access the mail right now. Let me have your mail on this thread so I can send you a mail. I don't know if you are online, would have briefly dropped mine.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by lolaluv1(f): 10:06pm On Jun 30, 2022
DFmum:

I don't think it is a must, but I had it attached in my mum's...
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by JPB2: 10:35pm On Jun 30, 2022
Please how much is visa fee for tier 2 care worker or domiciliary visa and what other payments in total

Pls urgent enquiry
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Ashirioluwa: 12:14am On Jul 01, 2022
yerima21:

Schengen visa through France embassy processing time is fast especially if you have obtained Schengen visa before
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by jubrilar(m): 12:47am On Jul 01, 2022
Pls, I want to apply for UK visiting visa by myself, I hv collated all the requirements. Pls how can I fill the application form online. Also how can i booked for hotel and ticketing.

Which ATM card is the best to be use for hotel reservation and flight
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by fasa199(m): 5:53am On Jul 01, 2022
Please house I need your help, my mum is to fly to the UK next week using KLM with a transit in Amsterdam. What does she need to take along and is there any rules? Can we get assistance for her from the airport?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Nobody: 7:16am On Jul 01, 2022
U don’t have to book for a hotel as this is not the prerequisite for getting visa... what is the guarantee that u have all u require as all cases are different

https://www.gov.uk/standard-visitor/apply-standard-visitor-visa

jubrilar:
Pls, I want to apply for UK visiting visa by myself, I hv collated all the requirements. Pls how can I fill the application form online. Also how can i booked for hotel and ticketing.

Which ATM card is the best to be use for hotel reservation and flight

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by giselle237: 7:48am On Jul 01, 2022
fasa199:
Please house I need your help, my mum is to fly to the UK next week using KLM with a transit in Amsterdam. What does she need to take along and is there any rules? Can we get assistance for her from the airport?
transit visa and yes need to tell the airline officials at the counter that assistance is required
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by yerima21: 7:56am On Jul 01, 2022
eseh1:
Really, is that possible, thought old passport must be stamped cancelled before the release of a new passport.
it's possible ... after capturing for my new passport, the agent promised to bring it to me when it's out so i didnt need to go collect it myself and I wasn't asked to send my old passport either.
Besides, anything is possible in this country
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by yerima21: 7:57am On Jul 01, 2022
Ashirioluwa:

Schengen visa through France embassy processing time is fast especially if you have obtained Schengen visa before
very correct
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Thepandaau: 10:42am On Jul 01, 2022
18th May - Visitors visa
Tls Abuja
Previous uk study visa holder
Sent a paid email but got a response saying my application is still being considered.
please what else can I do?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Pekela: 10:52am On Jul 01, 2022
Hello

I urge those who successfully got their visitor’s visa approved to share their documents submitted and may be explain what’s peculiar to their application or what they think they did right or differently that helped their application so that the rest can benefit.

Thanks
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by babyfaiz: 11:39am On Jul 01, 2022
Pekela:
Hello

I urge those who successfully got their visitor’s visa approved to share their documents submitted and may be explain what’s peculiar to their application or what they think they did right or differently that helped their application so that the rest can benefit.

Thanks
Getting UK visit visa is easy if you’re truthful. There’re somethings that will give you a higher probability of having your visa approved. They mostly consider your personal circumstance, immigration history and home ties. Firstly, have a job that pays at least 300k and above. At this critical period, it’s good to have a fairly good travel history (US, Canada, Europe, UAE, Asia or the oceanic zone). Two good countries from the above will suffice as a good history. Being married is an advantage & having a good bank account. What I mean by good bank acc is making your account statement mathematically correct, such that your income for a particular period will equal the total credit in your account over the same period. Keep at least 70% of your monthly income in your account (as disposable income). Make sure your proposed spending for the trip is not more than 3 months disposable income. Also, be clear about your intentions for the visit visa.
Most importantly, you should back all these claims with documents that can be validated. Consider the Eco assessing your application a novice (he/ she knows nothing about you).
Caveat - the opinion expressed here is a personal one and may not apply to everyone. You have to do your due diligence & my opinion here can guide.

3 Likes

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by babyfaiz: 11:47am On Jul 01, 2022
My May peeps. Sure it’s a good month begin. Our devotion yesterday worked. This thing don sup. We still pray for good outcome though. Fingers crossed as we match straight to collection center.

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by askari01: 11:58am On Jul 01, 2022
tundeloveday:
U don’t have to book for a hotel as this is not the prerequisite for getting visa... what is the guarantee that u have all u require as all cases are different

https://www.gov.uk/standard-visitor/apply-standard-visitor-visa

This is interesting though but would advise you make arrangement for your accommodation ooo. To some people it might not be a prerequisite... but to anyone who doesnt want the ECO to refuse you... Kindly book hotel or hostel . Where would you fill in the form as where you would stay in the UK
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Yimi4real: 12:00pm On Jul 01, 2022
Babysoldier:
how was it?
sorry I already said visa alert. Got the visas thank God
I did the application for My dad, mum, mother in law and sister. The first two has been to the UK a few times while the last two are on virgin passport.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Abbymama: 12:03pm On Jul 01, 2022
babyfaiz:
My May peeps. Sure it’s a good month begin. Our devotion yesterday worked. This thing don sup. We still pray for good outcome though. Fingers crossed as we match straight to collection center.

Yayyyy, good news. I have been waiting for your update on the collection mail. It means that our projection last week was right.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Rogundipe2000: 12:11pm On Jul 01, 2022
Good morning all, just curious. Any June 8th TLS Ikeja ?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by babyfaiz: 12:12pm On Jul 01, 2022
@primetouch @ yerima21 @babysoldier. Track & refresh. I wish you guys success. Never have I been on the edge with anything visa like this one.

(1) (2) (3) ... (146) (147) (148) (149) (150) (151) (152) ... (620) (Reply)

UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.