Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,145 members, 7,815,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:44 AM

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 - Travel (188) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 (828796 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (185) (186) (187) (188) (189) (190) (191) ... (614) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Nobody: 4:05pm On Jul 29, 2022
ekpotek:

1. Letter of introduction from your employer. If it is a private company, ensure that the company is active on CAC website
2. Leave letter
3. Bank statement with outflow/inflow. Demonstrate you incur some expenses and not living off your parents. At least you dey buy data.
3. Itinerary of your activity in the UK
4. A letter that address the last refusal and the steps you have taken to remedy them.

Its is well.
One need to take into account that CAC inactive is not an automatic disqualification. Let no one swindle anyone from CAC inactive.
In consideration their is home ties(personal and social)
If your social ties which is your business is inactive ensure that your personal ties supersede the social situation. i.e: Properties, Bonds, Marital status, dependant, siblings, Income Tax.
They can suffice where your social tie i.e: company registration is inactive whereas you are an entrepreneur with personalized statement of account you can file for your visa.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by peace2peace: 4:24pm On Jul 29, 2022
Please which of the numbers have you tried calling? The lines have not been connecting from my end?
Omooooooo:
Who can help with uk paid call please?
My application is more than 3weeks and no update yet…….

Tried calling but rejecting my card
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Omooooooo: 4:40pm On Jul 29, 2022
peace2peace:
Please which of the numbers have you tried calling? The lines have not been connecting from my end?

If you want to do paid call the number to call is +443007906268, then press the numbers immediately 1,2,5,1 debit card no* expiry date* the 3nos at the back of the card* then 2, u will be connected to an agent, have ur GWF NO handy

Cards that can be used is Visa / Master card

Or paid mail via the link below

https://ukvi.mysecurepay.co.uk/home

+44 (0)300 790 6268

+44 (0)203 875 4669

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by cucumbar: 4:52pm On Jul 29, 2022
MarryWhiteasap:
Guy I go advise you , return back to France, get your papers from anywhere around Schengen state and move to London.
You go France still return Nigeria...

how do you mean return to France? I just went there for a visit. Besides, I’m not sure I can apply for UK visa while I’m on a tourist visit in France .
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Drinky: 4:53pm On Jul 29, 2022
Hello,
Please can I apply for a 2 year uk visa before my current 6 month visa expires? Need to make another trip just after my existing visa expires.
I have used the current 6 month visa once and will possibly make another trip before it expires.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by lurlah2014(f): 5:02pm On Jul 29, 2022
MarryWhiteasap:

Source locally...
I got someone at the US but said he can’t send to Nigeria account
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by ozymes: 5:32pm On Jul 29, 2022
I believe so.
Drinky:
Hello,
Please can I apply for a 2 year uk visa before my current 6 month visa expires? Need to make another trip just after my existing visa expires.
I have used the current 6 month visa once and will possibly make another trip before it expires.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by pufframmy: 6:10pm On Jul 29, 2022
my advise why didnt u tackle them by sending a mail
for them to know the orginality of your certificate
and to let them know they made a mistake banning you
cucumbar:
Please , what are my chances?

I want to apply for a UK tourist visa.

I had applied for a study visa in 2007, and was refused. One of the reasons for refusal was that I was accused of forging my NYSC certificate(which was not true anyway). It was later, like two years ago that I realized I was banned then, (maybe the usual10 years ) because it wasn’t explicitly stated, from applying for visa.

I have visited several countries since then…South Africa, kenya, Dubai, and lately, France.

Is there any advice on how I can go about this?

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Janedoe27: 6:12pm On Jul 29, 2022
Just got a mail that my travel document is ready for collection, does it mean I got the visa?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by pufframmy: 6:14pm On Jul 29, 2022
Congratulation since no refusal mail

be wrting your timeline and document submitted to help others too as soon as u get your passport

Janedoe27:
Just got a mail that my travel document is ready for collection, does it mean I got the visa?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Rogundipe2000: 6:28pm On Jul 29, 2022
Janedoe27:

Congrats

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Knowledgeispowe: 6:29pm On Jul 29, 2022
Janedoe27:
Congratulations in advance once u didn't get any refusal mail. Wen was biometric, r u first timer n type of visa
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by JustSynergy(m): 7:25pm On Jul 29, 2022
Good evening friends,
I applied for an M. Sc program in a U.K university.
All documents approved and payments confirmed by the school.
Waiting for CAS right now.
However, my concern is about my International Passport which is due to expire in October this year ( as against the Visa rule of a minimum of 6 months to expiration).
Now, I have applied for renewal, but my appointment for biometrics, issuance etc is long.
What can I do please ad well as my chances please
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Janedoe27: 7:44pm On Jul 29, 2022
pufframmy:
Congratulation since no refusal mail

be wrting your timeline and document submitted to help others too as soon as u get your passport

Thank you, I definitely will.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Janedoe27: 7:46pm On Jul 29, 2022
Knowledgeispowe:

Congratulations in advance once u didn't get any refusal mail. Wen was biometric, r u first timer n type of visa
My biometrics was on 6th June, first timer, 6 months visit visa.

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Knowledgeispowe: 8:06pm On Jul 29, 2022
Janedoe27:

My biometrics was on 6th June, first timer, 6 months visit visa.
Congrats watchout 4 cheap flight � U'r Gud 2Go notin do u Cheers
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jul 29, 2022
Most renewal doesn't take time but considering the fact new rules is 7weeks, although yours might get faste, you can; cause it will give you an advantage to secure 2 years but you must definitely choose option of keep my passport to enable you travel for a short period of 1 weeks depending the duration remaining

Drinky:
Hello,
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by drmayor95(m): 9:20pm On Jul 29, 2022
Bombieicon01:

I am in the sam dilema..i have exam in manchester august 5th..and na so i dey

Hey Bombieicon01, I am guessing your exam is PLAB 2. Mine is too. Any update from your end?
Also, when did you do your biometrics and have you escalated yet?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by drmayor95(m): 9:22pm On Jul 29, 2022
kod161:

We all are in the same situation.
I told them via the mail that mine is over 44 working days and was just asked to wait for another 15 working days. I hope they respond before then.

When did you do your Biometrics?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by cucumbar: 10:03pm On Jul 29, 2022
pufframmy:
my advise why didnt u tackle them by sending a mail
for them to know the orginality of your certificate
and to let them know they made a mistake banning you
I didn’t know they had banned me until 2 years ago, when I pasted the decision here. They didn’t state it explicitly. They just quoted a section of their whatever. It was folks here that told me that they banned me. That was in 2007.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by doctore212(m): 10:45pm On Jul 29, 2022
Visa Alert:
Biometrics:-6th June 2022
Transferred to VAC:- 28th July,2022
Recieved by VAC:- 28th July 2022.

Passport collection:29th July.

First timer.
Visitors visa.

Thank God for his goodness.

11 Likes

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Rogundipe2000: 11:06pm On Jul 29, 2022
doctore212:
Visa Alert:

First timer.
Visitors visa.

Congratulations
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Ashirioluwa: 2:28am On Jul 30, 2022
Drinky:
Hello,

No if you are traveling to UK and return back to Nigeria before the visa expires.

Yes if you are not going to return back to Nigeria before the visa expires.

Yes if you are traveling after the visa expires.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by JPB2: 7:15am On Jul 30, 2022
cucumbar:
I didn’t know they had banned me until 2 years ago, when I pasted the decision here. They didn’t state it explicitly. They just quoted a section of their whatever. It was folks here that told me that they banned me. That was in 2007.

The fact they even said ur NYSC was fake even if u didn't know it was a BAN, you should have tackled them

Not too good at all
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Nobody: 7:31am On Jul 30, 2022
doctore212:
Visa Alert:

First timer.
Visitors visa.

Oh doctore congratulations
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Nobody: 7:57am On Jul 30, 2022
Authority180:
I did bio in Abuja the same date, 6th June, let's hope for a positive outcome
Sup?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Nobody: 8:00am On Jul 30, 2022
Sup?
favouredmum:

Hello Guys,
Received a response on the paid mail i sent last night.
Biometric date was June 29.
The response - Decision has been made. wait 10 working days to get a response from the VAC to review your passport or have it delivered to you.

Has anyone had this kind of mail? How long did it take to receive one's passport? Will this exceed the 10 working days they have stated?

Any idea will be appreciated.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Nobody: 8:02am On Jul 30, 2022
Larryconcept:
June 10 any information?
Sup?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Nobody: 8:02am On Jul 30, 2022
Edithbako:
Please any June 10th biometric response
Sup?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Nobody: 8:04am On Jul 30, 2022
Knowledgeispowe:

June 10 Tls Ikeja any response
Sup
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Rogundipe2000: 8:19am On Jul 30, 2022
June 8th, nothing yet
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Edithbako: 9:26am On Jul 30, 2022
MarryWhiteasap:

Sup?
Nothing yet... hopefully next week God willing

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (185) (186) (187) (188) (189) (190) (191) ... (614) (Reply)

UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.