Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,684 members, 7,831,125 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:01 PM

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 - Travel (233) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 (846539 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (230) (231) (232) (233) (234) (235) (236) ... (624) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Omooooooo: 3:29pm On Sep 08, 2022
XYZJAZZY:
Congratulation to you brother, Is it student visa? if yes please how many dependent and what was the amount on account statement submitted? I want apply with wife and 3kids but some guys are scaring my with lump-sum of money.

Just make you Dey run am wella

Sending and receiving money

I await you response bro.

Thanks bro, yes it’s a student visa

3dependents

Total amount in account: 22Million

Half tuition fee of :7000 pounds

No, lump sum not an issue for student visa

Best of luck bro
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Dododudu(m): 4:16pm On Sep 08, 2022
Please, how do one track his Visa application process. Thanks

2 Likes

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Enimase: 6:47pm On Sep 08, 2022
Good evening house
Who has pounds to sell and at what rate let me know?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Ehi50(f): 10:22pm On Sep 08, 2022
Hello guys..please I need your advice as I am super worried. So I have a bsc in biochemistry and I graduated in 2017. In 2020, I went to study nursing (bsc) in Cyprus but I wasn’t really satisfied with the clinical aspect and I decided to continue my studies in the Uk.
I applied to Robert Gordon University and I was given an offer to study nursing (bsc).

I did my biometrics on the 31st of August. I paid for the priority service. on the 5th of September, I was sent a mail to provide additional documents stating what I have been up to since 2017 till 2022 which I did. I also wrote a statement of purpose explaining why I really want to study nursing in the Uk and why I had to leave Cyprus.
Please guys, I need your advice..do you think the visa officer will be convinced as to why I want to do another bachelors program since I already have a bsc?
Please help
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by iretiogo1: 4:35am On Sep 09, 2022
Ehi50:
Hello guys..please I need your advice as I am super worried. So I have a bsc in biochemistry and I graduated in 2017. In 2020, I went to study nursing (bsc) in Cyprus but I wasn’t really satisfied with the clinical aspect and I decided to continue my studies in the Uk.
I applied to Robert Gordon University and I was given an offer to study nursing (bsc).

I did my biometrics on the 31st of August. I paid for the priority service. on the 5th of September, I was sent a mail to provide additional documents stating what I have been up to since 2017 till 2022 which I did. I also wrote a statement of purpose explaining why I really want to study nursing in the Uk and why I had to leave Cyprus.
Please guys, I need your advice..do you think the visa officer will be convinced as to why I want to do another bachelors program since I already have a bsc?
Please help
since you have submitted the document just pray … wish you ask before u submit the document
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Ehi50(f): 5:24am On Sep 09, 2022
iretiogo1:
since you have submitted the document just pray … wish you ask before u submit the document

Okay thanks
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by iretiogo1: 5:32am On Sep 09, 2022
Ehi50:

Okay thanks
when did you submit the documents
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Ehi50(f): 5:45am On Sep 09, 2022
iretiogo1:
when did you submit the documents

5th of September
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by iretiogo1: 5:47am On Sep 09, 2022
Ehi50:

5th of September
send me pm
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by dagdag: 6:51am On Sep 09, 2022
Advise on supporting documents for Global Talent visa application

I have 5 dependants but intend to travel alone. On the visa application website, only the following were mentioned as required documents
- Int’l Passport
- Endorsement Letter
-TB Certificate

However, upon completing my application and paying IHS and visa fees, a checklist was of required documents for my visa appointment was generated but none of the documents above were mentioned (although there are blank space for me to list additional documents I wish to provide).
The documents listed on the check list are:

1. Information about your visit
Documents showing any plans you have made, such as: tour details / flight details / letter of invitation / evidence of sponsor's immigration status in the UK

2. Home address
Documents showing where you live, such as:
Property deed / mortgage statements / tenancy agreements / accountant's letters / land registration documents

3. Money (either income or savings) Documents such as:
Bank statements / bank books / bank letter / balance certificate / tax returns / crop receipts

4. Evidence of assets
Documents showing that you own property or land, such as:
Property deed / mortgage statements / accountant's letters / land registration documents

5. Additional Information
Evidence of family members remaining in your home country whilst you travel.

Keeping in mind that it is a global talent visa application where I already have endorsement, are these documents listed on the checklist compulsory for me or should I just stick to the three mentioned during my application?

Moreover, what type of documents do I need to for items 1 to 5 in the checklist?

I have my appointment booked for 13th September

2 Likes

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by truffle: 1:24pm On Sep 09, 2022
dagdag:
Advise on supporting documents for Global Talent visa application

I have 5 dependants but intend to travel alone. On the visa application website, only the following were mentioned as required documents
- Int’l Passport
- Endorsement Letter
-TB Certificate

I’m thinking will this queens death put a halt to visa processing , since there will be public holidays in Uk

However, upon completing my application and paying IHS and visa fees, a checklist was of required documents for my visa appointment was generated but none of the documents above were mentioned (although there are blank space for me to list additional documents I wish to provide).
The documents listed on the check list are:

1. Information about your visit
Documents showing any plans you have made, such as: tour details / flight details / letter of invitation / evidence of sponsor's immigration status in the UK

2. Home address
Documents showing where you live, such as:
Property deed / mortgage statements / tenancy agreements / accountant's letters / land registration documents

3. Money (either income or savings) Documents such as:
Bank statements / bank books / bank letter / balance certificate / tax returns / crop receipts

4. Evidence of assets
Documents showing that you own property or land, such as:
Property deed / mortgage statements / accountant's letters / land registration documents

5. Additional Information
Evidence of family members remaining in your home country whilst you travel.

Keeping in mind that it is a global talent visa application where I already have endorsement, are these documents listed on the checklist compulsory for me or should I just stick to the three mentioned during my application?

Moreover, what type of documents do I need to for items 1 to 5 in the checklist?

I have my appointment booked for 13th September
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by geolan(m): 3:47pm On Sep 09, 2022
Hello house,

I will like to know how the death of Queen Elizabeth II can affect UK visa applications, especially those awaiting decision and /or passport. Due to the series of activities lined up. I’m Asking for general knowledge.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Cashmadam: 3:59pm On Sep 09, 2022
geolan:
Hello house,

I will like to know how the death of Queen Elizabeth II can affect UK visa applications, especially those awaiting decision and /or passport. Due to the series of activities lined up. I’m Asking for general knowledge.

Bank Holidays might slow down the process but nothing to worry about in my opinion.

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by dippyyoo(m): 6:39pm On Sep 09, 2022
advanceDNA:

Any update..??
Did they refund your 80?? If yes how long before you got a refund??

Hi @DFmum and @waleshadow.. any updates? Dependant kids just got sorted end of July for an AR overturned 21st February. Visas gotten now.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by geolan(m): 6:52pm On Sep 09, 2022
Cashmadam:

Bank Holidays might slow down the process but nothing to worry about in my opinion.

Oh nice then. Wishing everyone expecting an outcome success

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by advanceDNA: 7:00pm On Sep 09, 2022
dippyyoo:

Hi @DFmum and @waleshadow.. any updates? Dependant kids just got sorted end of July for an AR overturned 21st February. Visas gotten now.

They got the visa in july since February the denial decision was overtuned.??
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by lecky001(m): 8:43pm On Sep 09, 2022
I have a bsc in business management most of the university in UK are closed for 2022/2023 would like to ask which school is still open for next year Msc admition?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by leef2022: 9:33pm On Sep 09, 2022
lecky001:
I have a bsc in business management most of the university in UK are closed for 2022/2023 would like to ask which school is still open for next year Msc admition?

Ask in this thread below
https://www.nairaland.com/7267459/uk-student-visa-tier-4
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by oluwashaun(m): 8:05am On Sep 10, 2022
Please i am trying to book a visit visa for my parents but i cant seen to see any date for appointment on TLS website. its a self service.

please how do i get a date

Omooooooo:
Need earliest date?

Hit me
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by royalmu: 8:29am On Sep 10, 2022
oluwashaun:
Please i am trying to book a visit visa for my parents but i cant seen to see any date for appointment on TLS website. its a self service.

please how do i get a date

Try looking for date at night and refresh the page continuously, you will get it. All the best.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by oluwashaun(m): 8:42am On Sep 10, 2022
THANKS

royalmu:
Try looking for date at night and refresh the page continuously, you will get it. All the best.

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by nwaogukings03: 11:02am On Sep 10, 2022
Please will Abuja to istanbul to london need a transit visa?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Ashirioluwa: 11:32am On Sep 10, 2022
nwaogukings03:
Please will Abuja to istanbul to london need a transit visa?

No
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by oladele239(m): 11:33am On Sep 10, 2022
Please how long does UK spouse settlement visa take to get issued
Submission done first week in June
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by advanceDNA: 1:14pm On Sep 10, 2022
Pekela:
Hello house

I applied for a family visit visa on the 30th of June and got this refusal yesterday. I have been paying myself salaries between 400k to 500k for the past one year from my company and my company name is shown in all the credits in my bank statements without no single credit from other accounts. However the ECO wrongly mentioned that they noticed I received money from undeclared source.

Please do you advise I go administrative review?

Does UKVi allow adminstrative review for visit visa??
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by advanceDNA: 1:18pm On Sep 10, 2022
rofemiguwa:

Do not cancel and reapply. Write a cover letter if you feel so strongly. If u want my advise leave it alone. And pray it passes through. Sometimes is best to keep your application simple.

Leave it. U already have several visa after that. You genuinely forgot. Let it be.

No go complicate your matter

Leave it might not be a good idea...Unless the refusal is for countroes north korea or Iran

...but u see those 4 sister nations...US, UK, Canada, Au..... forget...they will know even if its one denial 10 years ago..
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by ExpertNLer: 3:34pm On Sep 10, 2022
Hi All, haven't had time to go through the entire thread, I have just one question - those who booked priority visas recently, are dependents able to add priority visa to their application? have experience currently with one where the main applicant has booked priority visa, but the dependent is unable to get priority visa. Any similar experiences?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by temmyg(f): 3:42pm On Sep 10, 2022
Visa Alert

6months visiting visa for my younger Sister
Biometrics July 4
Pick up September 9

I invited her as an international student with my student status letter
Letter of invitation
Tenancy Agreement
Copy of my BRP and Student ID
A copy of my dad's statement of Account and passport data page
Letter of sponsorship from my dad
My younger sister introduction letter from school
Student ID
NIN
School fee receipt.
Family pictures

This is to clarify doubt that international students cannot invite families except during graduation...

Wishing everyone all the best.

2 Likes

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by AskGod07: 3:46pm On Sep 10, 2022
You guy want to kill this thread

Thefxchanger:
For all info and direct inquiries and assistance with the admission and visa processing ... copy and join on telegram

Search “ukrelocation” on telegram
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by giselle237: 5:02pm On Sep 10, 2022
temmyg:
Visa 6months visiting visa for my younger Sister
I invited her as an international student with my student status letter
Letter of invitation
Tenancy Agreement
Copy of my BRP and Student ID
A copy of my dad's statement of Account and passport data page
Letter of sponsorship from my dad
My younger sister introduction letter from school
Student ID
NIN
School fee receipt.
Family pictures
This is to clarify doubt that international students cannot invite families except during graduation...

congrats to her. no one has said this here

(1) (2) (3) ... (230) (231) (232) (233) (234) (235) (236) ... (624) (Reply)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 / UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7

Viewing this topic: Thegamingorca(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.