Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,443 members, 7,819,641 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:44 PM

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 - Travel (244) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 (834404 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (241) (242) (243) (244) (245) (246) (247) ... (618) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by royalmu: 7:28pm On Sep 20, 2022
JPB2:

Did you ever get a NSF mail?

Did u by any chance bug them for a decision and ur Passport ?
This is irrelevant. The decision to deny his visa was made in error. Check the status of the company on cac by yourself and you will see that it is very active.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by leef2022: 7:39pm On Sep 20, 2022
Aniaino2341:

Please help how should a letter of my sponsor look like should he involve his properties secondly after using his documents do I still need to submit my personal documents[b][/b] apart from my passport? Please help.

@bolded-YES

In regards to letter of sponsorship, kindly do a draft copy and share here, that way, you would get better input from reviews from other members. Thus, when sharing, do well to blank-out any sensitive information of yours before sharing.

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Scandinavian: 7:51pm On Sep 20, 2022
Hello guys,

For underaged dependants on Tier 2 work visa, are they also going to pay for the yearly health surcharge or they will only get the IHS reference without payment?

Thank you.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Range72: 7:57pm On Sep 20, 2022
But i just checked your CAC on their website and it indicated that it's active.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Mindrenew: 7:59pm On Sep 20, 2022
Ceocards:
After all struggles and bugles. My passport finally came with a refuse letter because of CAC only. When I submitted my CAC info was active. But I have right to reapply immediately. This is to inform the gurus and experience members in the house. You are really doing real job. Kudos to you. I will be reapplying back next months. The reasons was at the attached documents

I’m sorry about your refusal you can try and apply again and fix the CAC .

When was your biometric and when did you get a response. I did my bio @ ikeja tls July 18 for visitor visa and haven’t gotten a response
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Ashirioluwa: 8:43pm On Sep 20, 2022
Ceocards:
After all struggles and bugles. My passport finally came with a refuse letter because of CAC only. When I submitted my CAC info was active. But I have right to reapply immediately. This is to inform the gurus and experience members in the house. You are really doing real job. Kudos to you. I will be reapplying back next months. The reasons was at the attached documents

The business is active on CAC website. If I were you I will send a complaint letter to let them know that my business is active. All you need to do is print a copy from CAC website then attached it to your complaint email.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Ceocards(m): 8:47pm On Sep 20, 2022
alert20:

Sorry for the refusal.... It happens to my client application as well, when I submitted it was active and after some weeks it became inactive, so I contacted KMO consult here on this thread on Sunday and by Tuesday the company was active again on CAC website.... We decided to make it active to avoid this kind of story....
Yes thanks boss. I was told a decision as been made. No message for collection. I jst went there with one mind I met lots of people that decision as been made that no collection ready for pick up. Yes I have call an agent today to make it active. my question is when you check the letter was it refuse alone cus of the CAC?
Lastly when you made the paid call, were you told a decision has been made on your application or you were just told to wait for 15days?? ✌️✌️
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Ceocards(m): 8:50pm On Sep 20, 2022
royalmu:
Try to make your company status active on cac website before you reapply. Your company status is actually active on cac, please check it.

Yes I have paid an agent today and after paying the due to my surprise. It went active immediately today. And please when you check the letter was the passport refuse because of just the CAC. Please let me know. Thanks Boss
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by JPB2: 8:52pm On Sep 20, 2022
royalmu:
This is irrelevant. The decision to deny his visa was made in error. Check the status of the company on cac by yourself and you will see that it is very active.

Most times the error happens when u keep sending paid mails requesting for your Passport

That's why u need to be patient as soon as u send in an application

My two cents

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Ceocards(m): 8:54pm On Sep 20, 2022
Mindrenew:

I’m sorry about your refusal you can try and apply again and fix the CAC .

When was your biometric and when did you get a response. I did my bio @ ikeja tls July 18 for visitor visa and haven’t gotten a response

My biometric was July 6. I did paid email Sep 2 and the email that came says I should wait within 15days and if no respond I should get back to them. Today this morning I call and I was told a decision as been made. I pick my car and went there around 2pm I receive my passport. Then I check spam when I did not notice any email. Then I confirm the refuse letter from sep6 and that’s the reasons for the refusal.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by JPB2: 8:56pm On Sep 20, 2022
royalmu:

Mwhile the best way to clear all doubts submit all CAC acknowledgement documents for filing to show receipts even if your coy is reading inactive.... but try and always make ur company active

Remember there is no Administrative Review for Visit visa
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by royalmu: 8:58pm On Sep 20, 2022
Ceocards:

Yes I have paid an agent today and after paying the due to my surprise. It went active immediately today. And please when you check the letter was the passport refuse because of just the CAC. Please let me know. Thanks Boss
Yes, that’s the only reason your visa wasn’t approved.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Ceocards(m): 8:58pm On Sep 20, 2022
JPB2:

Most times the error happens when u keep sending paid mails requesting for your Passport

My two cents

It was truly in active. I was following this group and I observe refusal can happen too and when I check it was in active then Softlife did an advert here he was the one I run to contact. To active it and he did that and I guess I notice that lately. All this application was done by me. No agent involve
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Ceocards(m): 9:00pm On Sep 20, 2022
JPB2:

My two cents

It was truly in active. I was following this group and I observe refusal can happen too and when I check it was in active then Softlife did an advert here he was the one I run to contact. To active it and he did that and I guess I notice that lately. All this application was done by me. No agent involve. Image attached

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by JPB2: 9:00pm On Sep 20, 2022
Ceocards:

It was truly in active. I was following this group and I observe refusal can happen too and when I check it was in active then Softlife did an advert here he was the one I run to contact. To active it and he did that and I guess I notice that lately. All this application was done by me. No agent involve

Sorry about that you can reapply tho....
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Ceocards(m): 9:04pm On Sep 20, 2022
royalmu:
Yes, that’s the only reason your visa wasn’t approved.

Thanks so much boss. Can I just reapply immediately because I also wants to pay my tax fee also and added it as additional to back it up with the photocopy payments of the yearly pay of the CAC. Kindly advice me boss
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Ceocards(m): 9:05pm On Sep 20, 2022
JPB2:

Mwhile the best way to clear all doubts submit all CAC acknowledgement documents for filing to show receipts even if your coy is reading inactive.... but try and always make ur company active

Remember there is no Administrative Review for Visit visa

Noted thanks so much with the help information.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Ceocards(m): 9:11pm On Sep 20, 2022
Thanks to all the strong men in the house. You guys are doing great job. I never thought I could do this alone without agent. But when I put everything up with the right documents. It went all well except the CAC issue. But I will sort it on the next application. Insha Allah � (Amen)
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Mindrenew: 9:17pm On Sep 20, 2022
Ceocards:
Thanks to all the strong men in the house. You guys are doing great job. I never thought I could do this alone without agent. But when I put everything up with the right documents. It went all well except the CAC issue. But I will sort it on the next application. Insha Allah � (Amen)

I like your approach ,you will surely succeed.

Also ,was it after the refusal you activated your CAC because it’s now showing active CAC , was it after the refusal ,you activated it ?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Ceocards(m): 9:36pm On Sep 20, 2022
Mindrenew:

I like your approach ,you will surely succeed.

Also ,was it after the refusal you activated your CAC because it’s now showing active CAC , was it after the refusal ,you activated it ?

No, when my issue is still on process. Since I submitted I hv been following up cases of refusal. I saw a case that was also refuse because of CAC and one softlife man did advert here on the platform then I quickly contact him. After when I hv submitted to help me out I paid him but still. The UK noticed it � on God I will treat the error before the next submission

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by royalmu: 9:39pm On Sep 20, 2022
Ceocards:

Thanks so much boss. Can I just reapply immediately because I also wants to pay my tax fee also and added it as additional to back it up with the photocopy payments of the yearly pay of the CAC. Kindly advice me boss
Sure, you can reapply. You have to explain to them that you have sorted your annual returns with cac and that the company status is now active on cac website.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by larrybam(f): 9:40pm On Sep 20, 2022
Good evening, please I want to confirm if its possible to pay for priority on the day of my biometrics?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by itoski(m): 10:08pm On Sep 20, 2022
larrybam:
Good evening, please I want to confirm if its possible to pay for priority on the day of my biometrics?
No it's not possible because you are paying to UKVI and not TLS.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by PositiveVEE: 10:11pm On Sep 20, 2022
bukonlami:
please anyone who has done it successfully

Yes
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Scandinavian: 11:43pm On Sep 20, 2022
Hello guys

For underaged dependants on Tier 2 work visa, are they also going to pay for the yearly health surcharge or they will only get the IHS reference without payment?

Thank you
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by bharkarh(m): 1:25am On Sep 21, 2022
Hello

Please does anyone know to contact northampton University local representative in Nigeria, I tried reaching them with their contacts i got online but no response.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Aniaino2341: 7:10am On Sep 21, 2022
Ceocards:

Please what are the listed documents you made available to apply please
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by itoski(m): 7:32am On Sep 21, 2022
bharkarh:
Hello

Please does anyone know to contact northampton University local representative in Nigeria, I tried reaching them with their contacts i got online but no response.
Check with Intake
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by itoski(m): 7:34am On Sep 21, 2022
Aniaino2341:

Please what are the listed documents you made available to apply please
@softlifec can help you with filing your returns.
CAC certificate, Status report/The document with sharing capital CO2

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Mindrenew: 7:42am On Sep 21, 2022
Ceocards:

No, when my issue is still on process. Since I submitted I hv been following up cases of refusal. I saw a case that was also refuse because of CAC and one softlife man did advert here on the platform then I quickly contact him. After when I hv submitted to help me out I paid him but still. The UK noticed it � on God I will treat the error before the next submission

After calling did you check your application by tracking at VAC If it has been transferred to VAC before going for collection ?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Teejackz11009: 7:53am On Sep 21, 2022
Morning Guys..Please how many weeks does it take to get Admission from schools,Especially for January intake 2023..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Ceocards(m): 8:10am On Sep 21, 2022
Mindrenew:

After calling did you check your application by tracking at VAC If it has been transferred to VAC before going for collection ?

No I did not as I heard ur case as been sort. I just went there with one mind. No emails for collection

(1) (2) (3) ... (241) (242) (243) (244) (245) (246) (247) ... (618) (Reply)

UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20

Viewing this topic: donteebalo(m), MrMagnetic and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.