Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,430 members, 7,954,687 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:14 AM

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 - Travel (245) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 (996357 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (242) (243) (244) (245) (246) (247) (248) ... (694) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by itoski(m): 8:14am On Sep 21, 2022
Teejackz11009:
Morning Guys..Please how many weeks does it take to get Admission from schools,Especially for January intake 2023.
It depends on the school and the number of applications they received for that session. Also, the course you are going for and your qualifications.

Let's say within a month.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Ceocards(m): 8:16am On Sep 21, 2022
Aniaino2341:

Please what are the listed documents you made available to apply please

CAC
House documents
Marriage cert
Invoice on payments in account in and out from the company account and savings account
My child birth certificate
Family pictures
My wife data page copy
Statements of account both savings and company
Tax card front and back
Business ID card front and back
Letter of consent from my wife
Letter of introduction from me
And from my company HR
That’s all

And also details of the hotel reservation and the details of where I will be visiting while in the UK for the 10days like the tourist places
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by seunbabs59: 8:26am On Sep 21, 2022
Fasasiidris:
Please has anyone experienced this, my cousin got this response.
I got the same mail yesterday, is it a standard mail or NSF. Cos am really confused
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by alert20: 8:35am On Sep 21, 2022
Ceocards:

CAC
House documents
Marriage cert
Invoice on payments in account in and out from the company account and savings account
My child birth certificate
Family pictures
My wife data page copy
Statements of account both savings and company
Tax card front and back
Business ID card front and back
Letter of consent from my wife
Letter of introduction from me
And from my company HR
That’s all

And also details of the hotel reservation and the details of where I will be visiting while in the UK for the 10days like the tourist places

Please the first time you did paid mail, what was there response, is it your application has been decided or your application is still waiting for decision?? ✌️✌️
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Ceocards(m): 8:45am On Sep 21, 2022
alert20:

Please the first time you did paid mail, what was there response, is it your application has been decided or your application is still waiting for decision?? ✌️✌️

Bio was July 6th paid email September 2nd. And the reply says I should get back with email after 15days if no decision yet. Decision actually came on the 6th Which I don’t no the decision came in the spam. Note always check ur spam as well but no email for collection because I was only waiting for collection mail not knowing a decision mail as come to the spam. Yesterday I call around 1:27pm and the lady that attend to me say a decision as been made on my passport. I ask her no email for collection yet and she said might be delay from TLS that I might track on there website and I don’t no how to track and since I was still in the time of meeting up to ikeja. I just went with one mind. Getting there my passport was ready. Then it when then I was now checking all my inbox before I jam a decision mail since on the 6th of September

Perhaps; once you paid for email you can always reply under the paid email. Paid email can only be once on each application. It’s also stated in the website
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by alert20: 9:29am On Sep 21, 2022
Ceocards:

Bio was July 6th paid email September 2nd. And the reply says I should get back with email after 15days if no decision yet. Decision actually came on the 6th Which I don’t no the decision came in the spam. Note always check ur spam as well but no email for collection because I was only waiting for collection mail not knowing a decision mail as come to the spam. Yesterday I call around 1:27pm and the lady that attend to me say a decision as been made on my passport. I ask her no email for collection yet and she said might be delay from TLS that I might track on there website and I don’t no how to track and since I was still in the time of meeting up to ikeja. I just went with one mind. Getting there my passport was ready. Then it when then I was now checking all my inbox before I jam a decision mail since on the 6th of September

Perhaps; once you paid for email you can always reply under the paid email. Paid email can only be once on each application. It’s also stated in the website

Ok, between that September 2nd that you sent the paid mail was your business still active on CAC portal or not??

I guess as at the time you made that call, decision has not been made yet on your application and that's why you received the mail stating that you should wait for 15days, if you had worked on making your company status active then you would have gotten the visa...

We learn daily and your application will be approved if you re-apply immediately since your company is now active.... ✌️✌️
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Iampeaceful(f): 9:33am On Sep 21, 2022
Good morning NLs.

Please I have questions for you guys to help me out with; I want to sponsor my elder brother and his family to Sweden, (he saw me through school and I want to do something special for them as they've always wanted to travel out).

1) Which country is the best bet to apply for Schengen Visa for virgin passport holders?

2) What documents are required for me as their sponsor and for them, too? (As I plan to apply for them by myself).

3) How much proof of funds do I need to show as they will spend 2 weeks there.

4) One of his kids do not have his passport yet as he is just 3 Months old. But they have applied for him. All others have. Can I apply without the baby's passport while we await it?

5) Am I paying the processing fee of €40 same time as the Visa fees or till they are about to go for biometrics?

Thank you as I await your responses. I hope to apply as soon as possible
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by alert20: 9:37am On Sep 21, 2022
Ceocards:

It was truly in active. I was following this group and I observe refusal can happen too and when I check it was in active then Softlife did an advert here he was the one I run to contact. To active it and he did that and I guess I notice that lately. All this application was done by me. No agent involve. Image attached

You can see where you shot yourself.... If you had not made that paid call before you contacted softlife they won't notice.... YOU MADE A PAID CALL ON THE 2ND (YOU ALERTED THEM), YOU CONTACTED SOFTLIFE ON THE 4TH WHEN YOUR COMPANY WAS STILL INACTIVE XXXX, UKVI CAN DECIDE YOUR APPLICATION IN 2DAYS(FACTS) YOU GOT A REFUSAL MAIL ON THE 6TH PLUS WHEN DID SOFTLIFE GOT BACK TO YOU AND YOUR COMPANY STATUS CHANGE BACK TO ACTIVE ✌️✌️

2 Likes

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Ceocards(m): 9:46am On Sep 21, 2022
alert20:

Ok, between that September 2nd that you sent the paid mail was your business still active on CAC portal or not??

I guess as at the time you made that call decision has not been made yet on your application and that's why you received the mail stating that you should wait for 15days, if you had worked on making your company status active then you would have gotten the visa...

We learn daily and your application will be approved if you re-apply immediately since your company is now active.... ✌️✌️

I got to notice the inactive issue on some one query on visa refusal. I just said let me also check to my surprise my own show too I was so heartbroken � I need to quickly call to help activate it. That was August 30th. Delayed is never denied. I have start reapplying immediately and I will address the issue of the CAC and also back it up with the tax return fee. Not changing any details except adding additional information about the CAC and print another bank statements. That covers another 6months.

We learn everyday

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Devilagentcap: 9:58am On Sep 21, 2022
Please, who knows if Ethiopian flight had landed in Heathrow this morning.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Doc2027: 10:02am On Sep 21, 2022
Mindrenew:
Hi ,please I need a feedback of those that applied for standard visitor visa from July 17 - 20 if anyone has gotten a response .my biometric date was on July 18 at ikeja TLS .

I have an exam in Uk next week

I did mine July 14, did the paid email last week and they said a decision had been made and I’ll get it within 10 working days. Nothing yet...
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by HumanityYak: 10:25am On Sep 21, 2022
Dear All,

I am from a middle eastern country and I found your forum and its honestly amazing! so much information and exchange of information! I have applied for 2 year visit visa for UK- Standard Visit Visa . this my first time and I have never been to UK before - but Schengen Countries -Once

I have submitted my application end of July and done my biometrics beginning of August 2022 . and I am so stressed since it is over 7 weeks now! I tried to do a phone enquiry but it tells me to press 3/1....etc and when I choose my visa application it is automatic speaker whom confirms that they cant do anything at this stage and they understand it takes longer bla bla!

I have submitted employment support letter and bank statement with over 5,000 GBP balance for one week visit visa. family IDs and bunch of other documents (rental agreement, payslips...etc) all I wanted is to see an [b]English [/b]country but now I am so paranoid since it took long enough and I am afraid if it get cancelled!

apart of that, I have indicated where I stay in the application, however, if I don't cancel soon! full amount will be charged! and If I cancel! I am afraid ECO will contact the hotel and my booking is canceled by then! and it leads to a refusal!! the problem is I am not sure if whether my visa getting approved or not!!!! and I know somebody else who had over 4,500 USD per month salary and his visa refused due to accommodation not confirmed by hotel and 2nd reason was employer didn't confirm that they will renew your contract after expiry!!!!!! Like seriouslY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! sometimes they are just desperate to refuse your VISA! I found this out only after applied for this sh**!

I understand my visa processing center is different from yours since each set of countries visa applications sent to different centers around the world!
I can see its just stuck in "Application Received by DMC" forever! any advice??

Thank you in advance.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by alert20: 10:41am On Sep 21, 2022
HumanityYak:
Dear All,

I am from a middle eastern country and I found your forum and its honestly amazing! so much information and exchange of information! I have applied for 2 year visit visa for UK- Standard Visit Visa . this my first time and I have never been to UK before - but Schengen Countries -Once

I have submitted my application end of July and done my biometrics beginning of August 2022 . and I am so stressed since it is over 7 weeks now! I tried to do a phone enquiry but it tells me to press 3/1....etc and when I choose my visa application it is automatic speaker whom confirms that they cant do anything at this stage and they understand it takes longer bla bla!

I have submitted employment support letter and bank statement with over 5,000 GBP balance for one week visit visa. family IDs and bunch of other documents (rental agreement, payslips...etc) all I wanted is to see an [b]English [/b]country but now I am so paranoid since it took long enough and I am afraid if it get cancelled!

apart of that, I have indicated where I stay in the application, however, if I don't cancel soon! full amount will be charged! and If I cancel! I am afraid ECO will contact the hotel and my booking is canceled by then! and it leads to a refusal!! the problem is I am not sure if whether my visa getting approved or not!!!! and I know somebody else who had over 4,500 USD per month salary and his visa refused due to accommodation not confirmed by hotel and 2nd reason was employer didn't confirm that they will renew your contract after expiry!!!!!! Like seriouslY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! sometimes they are just desperate to refuse your entry! I found this out only after applied for this sh**!

I understand my visa processing center is different from yours since each set of countries visa applications sent to different centers around the world!
I can see its just stuck in "Application Received by DMC" forever! any advice??

Thank you in advance.

Hello, since you have submitted you can only pray for God's favour, and besides I don't think the Eco can refuse your application because your hotel reservation was cancelled.

My sister hostel reservation was cancelled before we even submitted online... All effort to book other hostel proof abortive, so we had to use it like that.... Atleast they only need the address she will be staying in UK, and since she was not invited I don't think she can be denied based on this, plus we did not include flight itinerary as well as I thought it's not necessary ✌️✌️
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by alert20: 10:45am On Sep 21, 2022
Doc2027:

I did mine July 14, did the paid email last week and they said a decision had been made and I’ll get it within 10 working days. Nothing yet...

You are still within the 10days waiting period, please what date did you call ukvi and what date where you told decision has been made on your application??

My sister called last week Friday and was told decision has been made on Wednesday same week, her biometric was on July 14 as well Ikeja TLS ✌️✌️
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Doc2027: 10:58am On Sep 21, 2022
alert20:

You are still within the 10days waiting period, please what date did you call ukvi and what date where you told decision has been made on your application??

My sister called last week Friday and was told decision has been made on Wednesday same week, her biometric was on July 14 as well Ikeja TLS ✌️✌️

It was Wednesday last week as well. I sent them a mail on Tuesday and they replied Wednesday telling me to wait 10 working days. I wasn’t told when the decision was made, just the 10 working days line. Has she been asked to come pick up hers?
Yeah same here, July 14, tls Ikeja
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Ceocards(m): 10:59am On Sep 21, 2022
alert20:

You can see where you shot yourself.... If you had not made that paid call before you contacted softlife they won't notice.... YOU MADE A PAID CALL ON THE 2ND (YOU ALERTED THEM), YOU CONTACTED SOFTLIFE ON THE 4TH WHEN YOUR COMPANY WAS STILL INACTIVE XXXX, UKVI CAN DECIDE YOUR APPLICATION IN 2DAYS(FACTS) YOU GOT A REFUSAL MAIL ON THE 6TH PLUS WHEN DID SOFTLIFE GOT BACK TO YOU AND YOUR COMPANY STATUS CHANGE BACK TO ACTIVE ✌️✌️

I am following up infos everyday as I did not know it went inactive later. The paid email was exactly 12weeks but I won’t blame myself. Delayed is never denied �
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by alert20: 11:06am On Sep 21, 2022
Ceocards:

I am following up infos everyday as I did not know it went inactive later. The paid email was exactly 12weeks but I won’t blame myself. Delayed is never denied �

It's well boss you go collect am this time ijn �✌️✌️
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by alert20: 11:08am On Sep 21, 2022
Doc2027:

It was Wednesday last week as well. I sent them a mail on Tuesday and they replied Wednesday telling me to wait 10 working days. I wasn’t told when the decision was made, just the 10 working days line. Has she been asked to come pick up hers?
Yeah same here, July 14, tls Ikeja

Nope still tracking and waiting for collection mail to drop✌️✌️
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Doc2027: 11:30am On Sep 21, 2022
alert20:

Nope still tracking and waiting for collection mail to drop✌️✌️
okay
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Ceocards(m): 11:42am On Sep 21, 2022
Those any one knows if super priority is on now as my case is still on. I will like to take super priority. Any advice will be welcome thanks �
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by simongonner: 12:00pm On Sep 21, 2022
Please anyone have the phone number I can contact to make query about Visa delay?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by leef2022: 1:00pm On Sep 21, 2022
Ceocards:
Those any one knows if super priority is on now as my case is still on. I will like to take super priority[b][/b]. Any advice will be welcome thanks �

I think for visitor visa no at bolded.

What is your case if I may ask?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by oluwashaun(m): 3:01pm On Sep 21, 2022
*Urgent*
*Urgent*
*Urgent*
Is Priority allowed for standard visit visa?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by itoski(m): 3:07pm On Sep 21, 2022
oluwashaun:
*Urgent*
*Urgent*
*Urgent*
Is Priority allowed for standard visit visa?

Yes, but it is limited.
You have to search for when it is available.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Ashirioluwa: 3:11pm On Sep 21, 2022
Devilagentcap:
Please, who knows if Ethiopian flight had landed in Heathrow this morning.

Flight 700 from ADD to LHR arrived LHR at 7:25am London time

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by ReactJs(m): 3:20pm On Sep 21, 2022
Hello guys. My company(Uk based company) intends to fly us out the UK sometime this year for a company retreat.

So they need to know what it's going to take to get me a visit visa from Nigeria to spend a couple of days(7-10) in the UK. i've been working with them for almost a year and half.

Please i'd appreciate any info/guidelines on how to go about this and what needs to be done both on my part and theirs. Thank you!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by oluwashaun(m): 3:24pm On Sep 21, 2022
Thanks for the response.

I just paid for priority service for my mum visit visa after getting a date for biometrics (self service)

I hope money no enter Bush?

itoski:

Yes, but it is limited.
You have to search for when it is available.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Rasaqaaa000: 3:26pm On Sep 21, 2022
*Urgent*
*Urgent*
*Urgent*

Hi All, i arrive to Birmingham for school on 26th of this month and havent been able to secure a room. So please if there is anyone that knows an available space in a shared house at 400pcm maximum bills inclusive around 30miles of Brum i.e Wolves, Walsall, Edgaston etc please do point me in that direction.
or
If there is anyone thats willing to accomodate till i am able to secure a place, i will be more than glad. Thank You
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by itoski(m): 3:32pm On Sep 21, 2022
oluwashaun:
Thanks for the response.

I just paid for priority service for my mum visit visa after getting a date for biometrics (self service)

I hope money no enter Bush?

How? Did you pay to an agent??
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by oluwashaun(m): 3:51pm On Sep 21, 2022
I just logged in and saw it... Trying to pay for my dad now and its not more available.

itoski:

How? Did you pay to an agent??

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by itoski(m): 4:46pm On Sep 21, 2022
oluwashaun:
I just logged in and saw it... Trying to pay for my dad now and it's not more available.

Check midnight but ensure you proceed and make payment immediately. Don't leave it on the cart if not your eyes will see what I went through.

(1) (2) (3) ... (242) (243) (244) (245) (246) (247) (248) ... (694) (Reply)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / USA Visit Visa Part 4

Viewing this topic: RHARPHELLE99(m), NPK1 and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.