Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,328 members, 7,829,834 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:27 PM

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 - Travel (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 (845203 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (623) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by adexxxx: 9:21am On Mar 05, 2022
Please, can someone respond.
Thanks

adexxxx:
I am flying to the UK soon via Royal Air Maroc. I checked for covid19 requirements and I found this:

For passengers, over 18 years old:
- The vaccination pass,
- The negative result of a PCR test less than 48H (interval between sampling and check-in),
- The passenger health form printed, duly filled and signed; the form can be downloaded online at: https://www.onda.ma/form.php"

I am fully vaccinated, do I still need to do a PCR test?
If you have flown RAM recently or know anyone that has, kindly respond.

Thanks
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by njubu: 9:33am On Mar 05, 2022
How can I track my my wife UK visa application? She did biometrics 2 weeks ago.

justwise
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by justwise(m): 9:43am On Mar 05, 2022
deuoessch:

And it won't affect the process, would it? I mean, if we are going together, then would the HC combine the amount of money we filled in, or they would pass it off as two people sharing the same amount of money?

Individually all of you traveling will need to meet visa requirements whether you are traveling together or separately
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by justwise(m): 9:43am On Mar 05, 2022
njubu:
How can I track my my wife UK visa application? She did biometrics 2 weeks ago.

justwise

Far too early to start worrying

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by deuoessch: 10:00am On Mar 05, 2022
justwise:

Individually all of you traveling will need to meet visa requirements whether you are traveling together or separately

Alright, thank you for your reply
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by kaylieeb(f): 10:10am On Mar 05, 2022
Hello house, I did Uk visitor’s visa biometrics on 28th February and it’s currently processing

But now I have an appointment with Mexican embassy on the 23rd… is there a way for me to fast track my visa processing and get my passport back ?

I’m confused, please help
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by alert20: 11:59am On Mar 05, 2022
kaylieeb:
Hello house, I did Uk visitor’s visa biometrics on 28th February and it’s currently processing

But now I have an appointment with Mexican embassy on the 23rd… is there a way for me to fast track my visa processing and get my passport back ?

How do you book the Mexican appointment Has it started going again cos the sites nor dey go before thanks
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by thelma2803(f): 12:45pm On Mar 05, 2022
Hi Guys, please i did my biometrics since November 5th and i haven't heard anything, had people that did a month after me and they got feedback already. Has anyone succeeded with getting their passport and visa even when the tracking is still on Received by DMC I plan to go there and find out. Called multiple times but it nevers goes through and cuts midway .
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by mitchel2019: 1:27pm On Mar 05, 2022
leef2022:

They will reach him to bring his passport for the needful and deserved visa...... That's depending on the decision to be made...
Best of stay in the UK with your fam... Your solicitor did a good job

I want to also apply for administrative review . Can someone please advice on actions to take . Thank yoh
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by ThinkWISELY(m): 4:13pm On Mar 05, 2022
Hello all,good day,I have a friend who is inviting me to the UK, (although this isn't the first time ,have just been reluctant).

I know a lot has changed in the traveling scene especially after COVID and the travel policies towards Nigeria might be more rigid now.

The friend briefed that I would be needing a sizeable/reasonable amount in my bank account to cover my stay, an invitation ,which he's going to do and I'm going to put in for a two weeks visit , I also read in previous threads here that one would be needing letter from your boss,I run my own firm which I intend opening a company account for.

I will appreciate information's on other requirements,tips or guild lines needed for granting or quick granting of an invitation visa to the UK

THANK YOU ALL IN ANTICIPATION

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Ashirioluwa: 4:34pm On Mar 05, 2022
adexxxx:
Please, can someone respond.
Thanks

You don't need PCR test
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by njubu: 4:36pm On Mar 05, 2022
justwise:

Far too early to start worrying
Thanks. She got a not straight forward email yesterday and I was wondering what that was all about. Do you have an idea of what it means?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by ThinkWISELY(m): 4:39pm On Mar 05, 2022
kaylieeb:

This doesn't answer your question and hopefully you would get a reply if you haven't gotten any yet, but can you help with basic requirements-I got an invitation letter to the UK and would be processing a visit visa subsequently, any tip would go a long way, thank you.

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Ashirioluwa: 4:57pm On Mar 05, 2022
kaylieeb:

No way to fast-track it since you didn't pay for priority service. If you can reschedule the appointment at the Mexican embassy then you can do so if your UK visa doesn't come out a few days before your appointment.

OR

You can request your passport to enable you to attend the visa appointment (not advisable).

Note: You can use UK Visa to visit Mexico
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by nwaogukings03: 6:21pm On Mar 05, 2022
[quote author=dirolad post=110731431][/quote]

what is the date u got this information from GTB?

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by kaylieeb(f): 6:30pm On Mar 05, 2022
alert20:

How do you book the Mexican appointment Has it started going again cos the sites nor dey go before thanks

The company wrote to the embassy, I was equally surprised

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by justwise(m): 6:45pm On Mar 05, 2022
njubu:

Thanks. She got a not straight forward email yesterday and I was wondering what that was all about. Do you have an idea of what it means?

This is normal, you usually get NSE when they are unable to finish processing your application on time.

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by adexxxx: 8:03pm On Mar 05, 2022
Thanks

Ashirioluwa:

You don't need PCR test
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by dirolad(m): 12:30am On Mar 06, 2022
nwaogukings03:

what is the date u got this information from GTB?
last year November
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by deuoessch: 7:22am On Mar 06, 2022
Hello. After filling the application forms and submitting, what's the next thing to do
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by robbieP: 10:22am On Mar 06, 2022
Please for those who opted for the keep my passport service, how long after you submitted your passport to TLS (after a decision was made), did it take before you received a collection email from TLS.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Nobody: 11:15am On Mar 06, 2022
Good morning house. Please how long does it takes after reapply, because they refused me due birth certificate and they said i can reapply.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by njubu: 12:21pm On Mar 06, 2022
thelma2803:
Hi Guys, please i did my biometrics since November 5th and i haven't heard anything, had people that did a month after me and they got feedback already. Has anyone succeeded with getting their passport and visa even when the tracking is still on Received by DMC I plan to go there and find out. Called multiple times but it nevers goes through and cuts midway .
Did you get any email or correspondence from them after your biometrics?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Sus4(m): 1:59pm On Mar 06, 2022
RodeDindu:

I will advise you not to upgrade to Limited liability because it's a liability on its own.
Stick to that enterprise, clear up the annual returns, because the processes for the new one is choking.
I must tell you, CAC don't have any agent, almost all processes are now online, which the chartered accountants will tell you that, they can't even fast track it.
They will help you make the payments, send you the reciepts, file in the annual returns, and you exercise patience, within 1-2weeks or earlier, the status will change.

I might not be 100% correct, but this is how I reactivated mine of 5 years inactivity

I do really appreciate your advice @Rodedindu, sorry I have been so busy hence my late response. I intend to file in anual returns for reactivation by all means, but the issue is according to the agent , I did my registration 2008 when they haven't upgraded to digital system of storing data , so he couldn't even find exact requirements to reactivate it which makes it more uncertain because we might file anual returns without the name being reactivated, He said upgrading to Limited liability will automatically bring it back to live . I think the reason yours was very easy could be that you did the registration not too long ago. I don't want to make another mistake that's why I'm confiding in my nairaland family for better direction. Pls I'll need you to shed more light on the word 'It's a iability on it's own' pls is it the process of upgrading it or after the upgrade? Thanks a bunch
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Sus4(m): 2:02pm On Mar 06, 2022
pufframmy:
i just reactivated mine also, that have not been in active since, cause have not file annual report since 2018
after the payment for the filing for due ones, i waited 2 weeks nothing showup i have to send a mail to them before they resolved it within 4 days, but only their agent or lawyer can file this annual return for you oo, cause individual account was not grant access to it, this have made me go and register new company which filing for a company takes more stress (ACCOUNT AUDITOR) and money i will stick to my business name jejely since is now active

that my experience

@pufframmy Thanks, The major reason for the refusal is my business name that is inactive on cac portal.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by nwaogukings03: 7:10pm On Mar 06, 2022
dirolad:
last year November

They have reduced it to $100 since January 2022.
Try Access bank Visa debit card. I heard their monthly international spend limit is up to $300 but it cannot be used on all sites.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by nwaogukings03: 7:23pm On Mar 06, 2022
Please who has booked EgyptAir flight before via their original website? The website display prices in USD. Although, there is a conversion calculator that tells you the likely equivalent of the USD flight prices in Naira, I wonder if they charge the payment in Naira directly when a Naira debit card is used or if they charge in USD? The latter would mean that most Nigerian Naira debit cards cannot make payments on their website because of monthly international spend limit capped at $100 for most banks.

So please who has made payments on their website and how did you do it?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by oyin000000: 10:37pm On Mar 06, 2022
Hi everyone, my two sisters are planning to visit me in England, one is in secondary school and I will be sponsoring the trip for the younger one. 1. The older one is working and has a job. What should I fill in this section of the form? The amount my younger sister (13yo) use on a monthly basis?

2. My older sister has a business and has CAC documents for it but doesn't have tax return. Should she go ahead to declare her business income or just go with her regular 9 to 5 job that pays her 250k monthly?

3. Since my sister is only 13 years of age and we need to put 2 names of people that they will travel with, will it be possible for her to travel with any other person that is not stated on the form and we add a letter of permission for that person (family member with the same surname)?

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by lehinme: 10:49pm On Mar 06, 2022
Hello everyone! Pls does the British High Commission still issue visas beyond a passports expiry date? My passport expires in Jan 2023 and I want to apply for a 5 year visa. Secondly can someone send the link for UK visa applications
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Kingin007: 11:34pm On Mar 06, 2022
Hello house please i got two mails yesterday consecutively that my application moved to dmc meanwhile i got a mail already on the day i did my biometrics that my application already moved to dmc…please what does this mean?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Richardelorin: 11:39pm On Mar 06, 2022
Good evening house. Pls I need advice here. My wife is planning on using klm to Uk. Does she need transit visa? Because, she is traveling with EUSS family permit to join Husband.

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (623) (Reply)

UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.