Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,471 members, 7,830,370 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:31 PM

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 - Travel (28) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 (845747 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (624) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by opezi: 8:33pm On Mar 08, 2022
Good evening. I have a question
My sister just got into uni this year(100lvl) and she wants to apply for a visit visa so as usual we asked the school for a letter of introduction but they refused to give one because she is still in her first year. What I will like to know is if her school admission letter as well as Jamb admission letter will suffice as a relationship with the school because that is what we intend to use to show her ties back home. Thanks
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by giselle237: 9:45pm On Mar 08, 2022
opezi:
Good evening. I have a question
My sister just got into uni this year(100lvl) and she wants to apply for a visit visa so as usual we asked the school for a letter of introduction but they refused to give one because she is still in her first year. What I will like to know is if her school admission letter as well as Jamb admission letter will suffice as a relationship with the school because that is what we intend to use to show her ties back home. Thanks
she can wait. Introductory letter is the most basic thing to have OR attach school fees receipt, levy receipts, id card, result sheets, timetable and any other evidence of currentschooling

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by veleta: 10:10pm On Mar 08, 2022
yemology:
Hello house please iam trying to apply visiting visa for mum though am on maternity leave will be resuming back soon working with NHS and my balance statement is 4k)pounds. Please did I need to include my mum statement BC iam the one the one sponsoring her. Please is there any information I need to include in the application.
Also my mom is retired am trying to include her retirement document plus her land properties and she has 550k in her account too . Please I need advice

Write a cover letter introducing yourself, job title then mention you are inviting your mum for a visit but don't mention omugwu/childcare. You can say she is visiting to see her grandchildren. Mention that she will be staying with you all through her stay that her flight, accommodation will be sorted by you.

Include her bank statement, it's very important and also, if she is currently working or retired add the letter(pension letter if any).
Attach your tenancy agreement, council tax, letter of invitation from you as well as the cover letter.

Your mum should write cover letter as well.

All the best.

3 Likes

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Gigli: 12:10am On Mar 09, 2022
Gigli:
Hello Everyone,

Kindly look into this.

The person owns a small scale business as an area distributor of forever living products, she already registered the business so she has ​CAC.

She is using her personal account because thats where most clients pay into, she has balance of 2m in it and Husband will be sponsoring and has paid 2m in to the account for that making a total of 4m He is also writing a consent letter towards this.

She is going to visit a friend and her new baby....her friend has sent her uk passport data page.....her tenancy agreement, her employer contract.

She is going to spend 2 weeks.

On the application, she stated her annual income is 1.8m that's 150k monthly from the businees, she spends 60k monthly.

The question that says how much will you personally spend....she inputed 500k

She wrote in additional information her circumstances of her business and why she is using her personal account and her husband paying money to sponsor her.

Also her bank account name is still her maiden name not her married name.

Please we need your advise on what else she can include and documents to upload.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Alexia20: 4:59am On Mar 09, 2022
I want to ask ,is walk -in service still available in TLS contact in Ikeja.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by giselle237: 5:06am On Mar 09, 2022
adepeju1911:

She will be on study visa.
undergraduate or postgraduate? If postgraduate she can go with him as a child dependent, what of the boy’s father?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by djbaju(m): 8:20am On Mar 09, 2022
Good morning house, pls I am trying to make payment for 2 visa renewal but the sites keeps saying provider doesn't accept card, I used same card I used last year when I applied for the 6 months visa. A virtual master card on barter. Pls suggest what I can do to resolve this payment problem.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Alexia20: 8:23am On Mar 09, 2022
Alexia20:
I need urgent response to this please.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Mattycoke: 10:48am On Mar 09, 2022
I believe so.
Alexia20:

I need urgent response to this please.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by adepeju1911: 10:50am On Mar 09, 2022
giselle237:
undergraduate or postgraduate? If postgraduate she can go with him as a child dependent, what of the boy’s father?

Undergraduate.

The dad is not around as well.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by wiselong: 11:28am On Mar 09, 2022
Please, if an application is transferred to VAC. How long does it take to be received by VAC?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by motunrayoo(f): 1:36pm On Mar 09, 2022
wiselong:
Please, if an application is transferred to VAC. How long does it take to be received by VAC?
Maximum in 2days

When did you do your biometric please
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by wiselong: 1:54pm On Mar 09, 2022
It has been transferred to VAC now and the email for the courier has been sent. How long does DHL take to deliver the passport?

Biometrics was done on 14th Feb for Visit Visa

motunrayoo:

Maximum in 2days

When did you do your biometric please
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Primetouch1: 2:01pm On Mar 09, 2022
Hello Great People ,

pls I want to apply for a UK tourist visa for me and my family …. pls I need procedures on how to go about it ..

Thanks

Pardon me I am new in the Community
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by keleks: 2:55pm On Mar 09, 2022
Hello Nairalanders, My mum’s visa application was just refused. She intends to visit my brother who is on a tier 4 visa with his family. He just finished from school and has his graduation coming up. I am fully sponsoring my mum for this trip and I included my bank statements, and all the details as regards sponsoring. My mum is retired and she included her bank statements and everything that shows she gets her income from family because her pension has not been paid. She also attached her retirement letter. She has also been to 2 countries as travel experience, which I sponsored. Please find attached the refusal letter and I would like to know what to do. Should she reapply and what should we do better next time because I really can’t understand their reason for refusal. Should she reapply and get a letter from the pension board affirming that they have not paid the pension or what else should we do?

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by GreatManBee: 3:43pm On Mar 09, 2022
veleta:

Write a cover letter introducing yourself, job title then mention you are inviting your mum for a visit but don't mention omugwu/childcare. You can say she is visiting to see her grandchildren. Mention that she will be staying with you all through her stay that her flight, accommodation will be sorted by you.

Include her bank statement, it's very important and also, if she is currently working or retired add the letter(pension letter if any).
Attach your tenancy agreement, council tax, letter of invitation from you as well as the cover letter.

Your mum should write cover letter as well.

All the best.

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by robbieP: 5:42pm On Mar 09, 2022
Any luck with this?
Dbobobaby:
Hello,
I need advise. I applied with my wife and son however i did keep my passport. its been three weeks now that they got collection emails however i have not received any email to come submit my passport. I sent a paid email to ukvi and they confirmed a decision has been made on my application and i should wait for 10days. 10days has passed now and still nothing. Anyone gone through this? How long before you get email to come submit your passport?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by giselle237: 5:57pm On Mar 09, 2022
adepeju1911:
Undergraduate.The dad is not around as well.
she can not bring in dependents on undergraduate visa
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Nobody: 7:53pm On Mar 09, 2022
keleks:
Hello Nairalanders, My mum’s visa application was just refused. She intends to visit my brother who is on a tier 4 visa with his family. He just finished from school and has his graduation coming up. I am fully sponsoring my mum for this trip and I included my bank statements, and all the details as regards sponsoring. My mum is retired and she included her bank statements and everything that shows she gets her income from family because her pension has not been paid. She also attached her retirement letter. She has also been to 2 countries as travel experience, which I sponsored. Please find attached the refusal letter and I would like to know what to do. Should she reapply and what should we do better next time because I really can’t understand their reason for refusal. Please help
mine too was refused. I'm using a sponsor and it's stated clearly there that the sponsor will bring 1200pounds while I bring 500 but the entry person just overlooked everything about the sponsor, his deets statement of account but just concentrated on mine. That's so bad
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Nobody: 7:55pm On Mar 09, 2022
Please, dear nairalanders, how long will it take me to reapply for a visa. This time around, student visa not tourist visa cuz the tourist visa I applied for was refused today. Thanks
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by mimzzz: 8:14pm On Mar 09, 2022
Yes I think so.
I saw a couple come for walk in today at ikeja.
They were told to wait for the staff to confirm something. Maybe their payment
Alexia20:
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Sixtustony(m): 8:23pm On Mar 09, 2022
How many wks or month can I travel to the UK before official start of study
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by leef2022: 8:34pm On Mar 09, 2022
Sixtustony:
How many wks or month can I travel to the UK before official start of study

1 month to date of start of studies..
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by leef2022: 8:36pm On Mar 09, 2022
harrybae:
Please, dear nairalanders, how long will it take me to reapply for a visa. This time around, student visa not tourist visa cuz the tourist visa I applied for was refused today. Thanks

As soon as you have met/not met all requirements for student's application. However, best would be when you must have met all requirements.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by leef2022: 8:42pm On Mar 09, 2022
keleks:
Hello Nairalanders, My mum’s visa application was just refused. She intends to visit my brother who is on a tier 4 visa with his family. He just finished from school and has his graduation coming up. I am fully sponsoring my mum for this trip and I included my bank statements, and all the details as regards sponsoring. My mum is retired and she included her bank statements and everything that shows she gets her income from family because her pension has not been paid. She also attached her retirement letter. She has also been to 2 countries as travel experience, which I sponsored. Please find attached the refusal letter and I would like to know what to do. Should she reapply and what should we do better next time because I really can’t understand their reason for refusal. Please help

of course, she could reapply, she wants to go visit her son and the family which is within her rights, but she must be able to convince the eco that the purpose of her visit is true. Her previous work place should provide her with a letter that explains she's not been paid her pensions for few months and maybe give reason, also narrative of her personal circumstances should be addressed better, such that it is convincing,

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by leef2022: 8:44pm On Mar 09, 2022
mitchel2019:

I want to also apply for administrative review . Can someone please advice on actions to take . Thank yoh

what category of visa did you apply for and on your refusal letter have your right to an administrative review?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Gigli: 9:02pm On Mar 09, 2022
Gigli:
Hello Everyone,

Kindly look into this.

The person owns a small scale business as an area distributor of forever living products, she already registered the business so she has ​CAC.

She is using her personal account because thats where most clients pay into, she has balance of 2m in it and Husband will be sponsoring and has paid 2m in to the account for that making a total of 4m He is also writing a consent letter towards this.

She is going to visit a friend and her new baby....her friend has sent her uk passport data page.....her tenancy agreement, her employer contract.

She is going to spend 2 weeks.

On the application, she stated her annual income is 1.8m that's 150k monthly from the businees, she spends 60k monthly.

The question that says how much will you personally spend....she inputed 500k

She wrote in additional information her circumstances of her business and why she is using her personal account and her husband paying money to sponsor her.

Also her bank account name is still her maiden name not her married name.

Please we need your advise on what else she can include and documents to upload.

Please someone should help with any advise on the above
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by faks10: 1:20am On Mar 10, 2022
Visa Granted.
Application on 4th February
Appointment on 11th February
Transferred to DMC 14th February
Collection mail 8th March
Picked up 9th March.
No decision mail.
Standard Application at Ikeja

Visa is for my mother-in-law
I'm on a Tier 4 student Visa.
She is coming to visit her granddaughter (newborn).

Documents submitted....
Both passport (wife and I)
Both BRPs
Student enrollment letter.
Marriage certificate
Wife's Birth certificate
Mat B1 form from midwife
Birth registration appointment letter.
My bank statement (over 5k pounds)
Tenancy agreement.
Utility bill of my accommodation.
Introduction letter
Invitation letter.
Letter from her pastor permitting her to travel as she is a worker in church.
She is self employed... But I didn't include her bank details as I am the full sponsor. I only wrote her annual income and earnings (which was even less than 1 million).
Things I mentioned
She is coming to meet her first grandchild...
My wife and I are overwhelmed with the new responsibility and are struggling as it's our first experience...
I'm a student and need time to focus on my final project and wife will need support.

I attached our pictures from courtship to both parents visiting, traditional wedding, church wedding, my wife and I with the newborn at the hospital (all pics were merged in a single pdf file).

Be honest with your situation as much as possible. Don't inflate anything... Just be sincere and hide nothing.

I hope this helps
I made it explanatory as I may not be able to reply individually due to schedule.

Cheers

10 Likes

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by dave0450(m): 3:42am On Mar 10, 2022
giselle237:
u have to make use of google. Every school’s website has the sch fees information listed there.
Secondly u dnt need ielts, 90 percent of schools accept a C6 in waec or english proficiency letter from your uni that your bsc/ba was taught in English

Okay thanks
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Kumfy: 4:58am On Mar 10, 2022
Hi Everyone,

I've been a silent reader for some time now, I just got in the UK for my student visa since January. My husband just applied on March 1st, I did a paid Call on his behalf and was told decision has been made.

Please what does it mean??

Someone please help!!
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Sus4(m): 8:30am On Mar 10, 2022
Gudmorming house, pls gurus in the house help me , as I'm about to re apply for uk visit visa after my refusal. I submitted my savings account the other
time I was refused , I intend upgrading from enterprise to limited liability, can i still submit my savings statement of account after the upgrade? My nairaland family pls i need your guidance as I don't want to make another mistake. Thanks a bunch

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (624) (Reply)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 / UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7

Viewing this topic: akintola213, Thegamingorca(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.