Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:52 PM

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 - Travel (265) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 (834643 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (262) (263) (264) (265) (266) (267) (268) ... (618) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Kiki25: 4:40pm On Oct 09, 2022
Hi guys. So I've been following this thread for a while because i want to apply for a UK visit visa. I'll be visiting a friend who will be providing accommodation and also fully sponsor the trip.
I've actually started my application but I just need some advice regarding proof of fund. I know I'll submit my sponsors SOA, and that I'll have to submit mine as well. But the thing is that the closing balance on my salary account is very low...less than 20k sef. But I have other source of income going into another bank like money from friends and family and some freelance jobs I do. So in the application, should I select that I have other source of income and provide my bank statement to prove it? If yes, does it mean I'll be providing 3 banks statement( my sponsor's, my salary account and my other other)?

Also, I selected that I having savings as well, I use piggyvest for my savings, do I need to provide SOA for it as well?

Please help guys ��
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Trader22(m): 4:55pm On Oct 09, 2022
Abus:

Yes...I used a dollar card for my domiciliary acct with GTB to make payment.
I have been trying to get this first bank visa gold card because It's limit is about 5k a month because I also plan on paying for wes evaluation soon.
I don't know if the limit on domiciliary account is high...
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by karferguso(m): 5:01pm On Oct 09, 2022
giselle237:
yes it is not advisable. You sure can apply under priority or super priority however you might be wasting £250-£950 with very minute chances of refund. It is a UKVI service and not a TLS service meaning the money for this goes to the Home office and that’s why payment is only done in pounds.
Why is this preached? Due to previous refusal immigration history from the UK, the ECO might need to learn about your current situation, etc. more indept and may take time…. Which will not be feasible within 1 to 5 working days.

Thank you so much, I will review my circumstance and look at which is more feasible.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by hunee: 5:13pm On Oct 09, 2022
Nairaland has saved so many lives! Everyday, i read so many comments and feedbacks here. i am marveled by the willingness of people to assist one another for free . I am always left in the awe of appreciation to Seun the originator of this Platform. Let continue to be assist ourselves here. GOOD NEWS IS COMING FOR EVERYONE ASPIRING. (AMEN)

3 Likes

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Abus: 6:14pm On Oct 09, 2022
Trader22:

I have been trying to get this first bank visa gold card because It's limit is about 5k a month because I also plan on paying for wes evaluation soon.
I don't know if the limit on domiciliary account is high...

Dom acct does not have limit as such. As long as you can get it funded.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Trader22(m): 8:11pm On Oct 09, 2022
Abus:

Dom acct does not have limit as such. As long as you can get it funded.
Okay thanks I will get that sorted this week...
So how far the application, have you submitted yours?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Abus: 8:26pm On Oct 09, 2022
Trader22:

Okay thanks I will get that sorted this week...
So how far the application, have you submitted yours?

I have submitted. I am stuck at getting appointment date wite priority service. I chose TLS ikeja. When are are submitting yours mayb you can try another TLS center and see if they have such?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Shadybeauty: 8:37pm On Oct 09, 2022
Select that you have other source of income and provide the bank statements. I submitted invitee SOA, my salary SOA, my coperative contribution SOA & my pension SOA.
My Visa was approved 2weeks ago.
All the best.
Kiki25:
Hi guys. So I've been following this thread for a while because i want to apply for a UK visit visa. I'll be visiting a friend who will be providing accommodation and also fully sponsor the trip.
I've actually started my application but I just need some advice regarding proof of fund. I know I'll submit my sponsors SOA, and that I'll have to submit mine as well. But the thing is that the closing balance on my salary account is very low...less than 20k sef. But I have other source of income going into another bank like money from friends and family and some freelance jobs I do. So in the application, should I select that I have other source of income and provide my bank statement to prove it? If yes, does it mean I'll be providing 3 banks statement( my sponsor's, my salary account and my other other)?

Also, I selected that I having savings as well, I use piggyvest for my savings, do I need to provide SOA for it as well?

Please help guys ��

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Trader22(m): 10:42pm On Oct 09, 2022
Abus:

I have submitted. I am stuck at getting appointment date wite priority service. I chose TLS ikeja. When are are submitting yours mayb you can try another TLS center and see if they have such?
I haven't submitted mine because next stage is payment stage and i don't have the domiciliary account to do so... Can i pay with my debit card or maybe you can help me pay with your domiciliary account while i give you naira equivalent
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by waleshadow: 11:35pm On Oct 09, 2022
Amen. Thanks a lot

dippyyoo:

Wow! God we will see you through. AMEN... waiting on AR is definitely not for the faint hearted ooo... ALL SHALL BE WELL BROTHER.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by waleshadow: 11:37pm On Oct 09, 2022
Hiya,

We will win by God's grace, waiting for feedback as they have nowhere to hide again.

advanceDNA:

Wale how far....hope u won ur AR second time??
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by hunee: 11:39pm On Oct 09, 2022
Save time. Go to GTB and kick start the process, in less than 4days you are done.
Trader22:

I haven't submitted mine because next stage is payment stage and i don't have the domiciliary account to do so... Can i pay with my debit card or maybe you can help me pay with your domiciliary account while i give you naira equivalent
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Trader22(m): 11:49pm On Oct 09, 2022
hunee:
Save time. Go to GTB and kick start the process, in less than 4days you are done.

Thank you for this, you mean app fee payment or dom account opening with GTbank?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by hunee: 12:53am On Oct 10, 2022
Apply for a dorm account at GTB and then request for credit card . You can not get all the information you want here. Go to Gtbank and kick start
Trader22:

Thank you for this, you mean app fee payment or dom account opening with GTbank?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by opezi: 6:40am On Oct 10, 2022
When did you apply
Shadybeauty:
Select that you have other source of income and provide the bank statements. I submitted invitee SOA, my salary SOA, my coperative contribution SOA & my pension SOA.
My Visa was approved 2weeks ago.
All the best.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by WilsonBright935: 7:19am On Oct 10, 2022
Good morning everyone,

my school advised me to withdraw my current visa application cuz I couldn't meet up with the school's resumption deadline (reason is that DMC didn't transfer my passport to VAC on time, even till now). So I've filled the withdrawal form and I've reapplied.

Now I'll like to ask that how long does it take for UKVI to send my passport to VAC? Cuz I'll soon need it for biometrics and documentation.

Thank you.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by bellakay: 9:06am On Oct 10, 2022
hunee:
If you are a first time traveler, you are advised to use hotel accomodation

No I am not, this is my second time going to the uk. Though it’s my time time staying with her because she recently moved there for work.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by hunee: 9:11am On Oct 10, 2022
Good. Then do I.v
bellakay:

No I am not, this is my second time going to the uk. Though it’s my time time staying with her because she recently moved there for work.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Awardd: 9:15am On Oct 10, 2022
Hi
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Awardd: 9:26am On Oct 10, 2022
[quote author=hunee post=117431228] Bless morning to you all, please urgently needed your attention, anyone with legit university in UK that accept HND for direct Master, most of the schools are denied, please if you know anyone that have gained admission,. Kindly keep me posted, regards//
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Abus: 11:11am On Oct 10, 2022
I finally got an appointment with priority service for Nov. 1st; assisted service at Prime time appointment. I have searched again and saw a nearer date under self service, Prime time appointment. I want to amend it, it seems I have to pay again. And if yes, do I have to pay for courier again?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Trader22(m): 11:12am On Oct 10, 2022
hunee:
Apply for a dorm account at GTB and then request for credit card . You can not get all the information you want here. Go to Gtbank and kick start
Thank you for this...
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Zeefaa: 11:23am On Oct 10, 2022
Abus:
I finally got an appointment with priority service for Nov. 1st; assisted service at Prime time appointment. I have searched again and saw a nearer date under self service, Prime time appointment. I want to amend it, it seems I have to pay again. And if yes, do I have to pay for courier again?

Hello, please I have been trying to book an appointment under same priority service since but I keep receiving “Quote has error” and I can’t seem to book or proceed to checkout. Did you experience this at all? Or is there a glitch on their site?

I think there is an option for you to reschedule your appointment.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by infosoftlife: 11:40am On Oct 10, 2022
Abus:
You don't have to pay anything again! Except you didn't pick Prim Service before.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by infosoftlife: 11:41am On Oct 10, 2022
Zeefaa:

Hello, please I have been trying to book an appointment under same priority service since but I keep receiving “Quote has error” and I can’t seem to book or proceed to checkout. Did you experience this at all? Or is there a glitch on their site?

I think there is an option for you to reschedule your appointment.

You have to wait because the PRIORITY SERVICE you added to the cart is not available now.
Wait until Priority service is available and make payment once it is available.

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by tanimola8624(m): 11:50am On Oct 10, 2022
Please can I use nabteb o level result to process traveling to Uk and please can you list some university that accept it
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Abus: 11:56am On Oct 10, 2022
infosoftlife:

You don't have to pay anything again! Except you didn't pick Prim Service before.

There is no way I can checkout without paying.
I guess I will just request refund on the previous booking.

And now I have a new date and the receipt of payment. But its still showing the previous date on the portal. Why is that?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Cutiefred06: 12:18pm On Oct 10, 2022
I have a visiting visa which will expire this month 21st and I intend to travel by December. Do I have to wait for the visa to expire before I apply for a new one

(1) (2) (3) ... (262) (263) (264) (265) (266) (267) (268) ... (618) (Reply)

UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20

Viewing this topic: akintola213 and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.