Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,596 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:45 PM

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 - Travel (270) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 (834346 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (267) (268) (269) (270) (271) (272) (273) ... (618) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Jobakemz: 2:46pm On Oct 13, 2022
Ashirioluwa:

I will consider this as human error so I will ignore that email unless I receive cancellation or revocation notice.

Thank you.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Jocabasa: 4:58pm On Oct 13, 2022
Gud evening house...

Pls I need an advise on dis.... I got a mail dat my Visa application is approved since on 2nd October till now av nt gotin a mail for collection.....
Pls house wat shud i do is it proper to go to TLS Ikeja or still wait... I planned to travel on d 19th next week... flight ticket price dey rise like garri
Make u help me i abeg ooo
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by rab4sure: 5:47pm On Oct 13, 2022
It happened to me last month, just go to TLS where you did biometric and make sure you are with the collection form given to you on your biometric day, at the gate if ask, just tell them you come for collection. They did not ask me for any collection mail, I left in five minutes with my passport
Jocabasa:
Gud evening house...

Pls I need an advise on dis.... I got a mail dat my Visa application is approved since on 2nd October till now av nt gotin a mail for collection.....
Pls house wat shud i do is it proper to go to TLS Ikeja or still wait... I planned to travel on d 19th next week... flight ticket price dey rise like garri
Make u help me i abeg ooo
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by sirrotex: 6:00pm On Oct 13, 2022
I would advise you send an email to them to confirm the visa.
Jobakemz:
Hi everyone,
Please I have an issue here. My dad's 6 months visa was just approved and collected yesterday after almost 3montgs of waiting.
However he received a refusal mail also yesterday.
The UK vignette is already on his passport and shows 25-09-2022 till a date in march.
The date on refusal letter shows 10-10-2022. Which probably means someone else checked the application. Errors were also noted on the refusal letter, such as account balances.
Please any ideas on way forward or do we just ignore.

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by pancaro(m): 6:17pm On Oct 13, 2022
Femcitabine:

2 weeks from biometrics
Ok. Please can you tell me all the documents you submitted?? I want to make my application by first week of November. Thanks
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Jocabasa: 6:24pm On Oct 13, 2022
rab4sure:
It happened to me last month, just go to TLS where you did biometric and make sure you are with the collection form given to you on your biometric day, at the gate if ask, just tell them you come for collection. They did not ask me for any collection mail, I left in five minutes with my passport

Wow... Am going tomorrow to try I pray it works ooo...
Thanks alot Rab I appreciate God bless uu

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by TheExalted: 6:50pm On Oct 13, 2022
BrosMayowa:
24 hour super priority is sweet o. Applied on Monday, biometrics Tuesday, visa collection today, Wednesday.

Congratulations! Are you 1st timer? Is urgent travel need a requirement? Just wanted to know if paying for super priority will be seen as a red flag to a trip that is not urgent.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by firstlady99(f): 6:55pm On Oct 13, 2022
Someone please tell me what to do

@justwise and co come to my rescue

firstlady99:
Hello I need you all advice to get on track.

I have a Bsc in Entrepreneurship and Business Management. I have experience working in the healthcare sector (central hospital) working as Assistant Admin and also at Delta State Management Board as an intern. I am also a rotarian (involving in community development). Also, I have been taken courses on florence academy lately.

With all these can I get a job to the UK? If yes what kind of job can I get?

Please I need help, make all of una put mouth for this my matter�
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Mrmoney90: 7:12pm On Oct 13, 2022
firstlady99:
Someone please tell me what to do

@justwise and co come to my rescue

This is question is somehow. First of all, no one here is a UK employer to be able to know where to affix you.

Secondly, you are the one with all these qualifications, so you’re supposed to be the one to know the area/sector to apply for a job.

No one here can be able to tell if you will get a job or not. It all depends on the job applications you have put in, if the employer finds you eligible, they will give you an offer/contract and a certificate of sponsorship with which you will use for a visa application.

With regards to the job search, google is your friend.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by firstlady99(f): 7:59pm On Oct 13, 2022
I want to know if I should apply to care job or healthcare job.

Mrmoney90:

This is question is somehow. First of all, no one here is a UK employer to be able to know where to affix you.

Secondly, you are the one with all these qualifications, so you’re supposed to be the one to know the area/sector to apply for a job.

No one here can be able to tell if you will get a job or not. It all depends on the job applications you have put in, if the employer finds you eligible, they will give you an offer/contract and a certificate of sponsorship with which you will use for a visa application.

With regards to the job search, google is your friend.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by leef2022: 8:20pm On Oct 13, 2022
firstlady99:
I want to know if I should apply to care job or healthcare job.

Pls what is the difference between care job and healthcare job?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by hunee: 9:38pm On Oct 13, 2022
MAKE UNA ALLOW HER BREATH NA grin
leef2022:

Pls what is the difference between care job and healthcare job?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by hunee: 10:08pm On Oct 13, 2022
my advise to all JAPARIANS , make una try dey calm down. identify what and where you fix into first, and be sure of what you want, before you venture in japaring. Many people are hanging abroad in the name of i want to relocate with nothing tangible on their hands. Plan well, that the message.

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by leef2022: 10:58pm On Oct 13, 2022
hunee:
MAKE UNA ALLOW HER BREATH NA grin

How did I restrict her breathing sir/ma?

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by ibagbea: 11:34pm On Oct 13, 2022
Anyone experiencing issue booking appointment on TLS website?

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Goldengift94(f): 12:05am On Oct 14, 2022
Good morning guys.
Please, I'm trying to fill my mum application and I'm confused at the stage that require me to input how much money she earn in a year. She Is employed and I have input the amount she earn in a month. She also do receive other income from family.
Do I need to input her monthly salary plus other income into the the box that says "how much money do you earn in a year?
Secondly, is prime appointment the same as priority appointment? Thanks for your response in advance
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Eddy4400: 12:35am On Oct 14, 2022
mimilyrics:
2 separate applications.

Thanks. Which means express courier return will be paid for separately?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Ose333(f): 12:53am On Oct 14, 2022
Brunobia:

Hello I'm using Qatar as well. Travelling in 3 days time. Fully vaccinated. Has anyone traveled with Qatar within the last one month? What should we take to the airport that will be requested before boarding. I have printed and filled the Customer Acknowledgement form Qatar sent to me. I'm carrying two copies. Carrying photo copy of my intl passport data page as well incase that is required. Photocopy and original covid vaccine cert.
Am I missing out anything?

Going for tourism not study or dependant.

Hi! Thanks for your response.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by rab4sure: 5:58am On Oct 14, 2022
Everyone is. The key is persistence

ibagbea:
Anyone experiencing issue booking appointment on TLS website?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by BrosMayowa(m): 7:42am On Oct 14, 2022
TheExalted:

Congratulations! Are you 1st timer? Is urgent travel need a requirement? Just wanted to know if paying for super priority will be seen as a red flag to a trip that is not urgent.

I have to be in the UK by first week in November. The standard processing time from application to getting passport back is 20-22 working days. 22 working days from Monday is effectively one full month that I cannot guarantee. I wasn’t going to risk that. And yes, I’m a first timer.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by BrosMayowa(m): 7:45am On Oct 14, 2022
BrosMayowa:

I have to be in the UK by first week in November. The standard processing time from application to getting passport back is 20-22 working days. 22 working days from Monday is effectively one full month that I cannot guarantee. I wasn’t going to risk that. Let me also add that SPV isn’t for everyone o like people traveling with dependents or have been rejected for a visa in the past. And yes, I’m a first timer.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by anelsta: 9:00am On Oct 14, 2022
good morning all, please does anyone know how long it takes to get a decision now from uk embassy? i applied for a visit visa @ ikeja office, did biometrics on the 8th of August, till now no response.
This is the 9th week ending today.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by ladylco: 10:03am On Oct 14, 2022
gopino:

understood. I will address the issues. Her she doesn't have a trade certificate or anything for her petty trade. But her statement of account can reflect payments. Does this help>

Local government Council permit/receipt suffices
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by DeeOneBangin: 10:09am On Oct 14, 2022
Visa Alert for my mother in law.

Biometric date: 27/09
Collection email: 13/10 (12 working days)
Passport pickup: 14/10

Standard Application (6 months visit)
TLS Ikeja

Special thanks to Lexusgs430. Baba dey always come through. E get some questions wey I ask you for WhatsApp regarding finances and you responded.

Thanks to everyone's post here as well. I was able to read through and get some tips regarding the application.

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by DannyBillgate: 10:33am On Oct 14, 2022
DeeOneBangin:
Visa Alert for my mother in law.

Biometric date: 27/09
Collection email: 13/10 (12 working days)
Passport pickup: 14/10

Standard Application (6 months visit)
TLS Ikeja

Special thanks to Lexusgs430. Baba dey always come through. E get some questions wey I ask you for WhatsApp regarding finances and you responded.

Thanks to everyone's post here as well. I was able to read through and get some tips regarding the application.

Congratulations �
But people that did biometrics on August never get Decision oh. E be like say Dem no dey follow am in line.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Goldengift94(f): 11:02am On Oct 14, 2022
Good morning guys.
Please, I'm trying to fill my mum application and I'm confused at the stage that require me to input how much money she earn in a year. She Is employed and I have input the amount she earn in a year after tax. She also do receive other income from family.
Do I need to input her monthly salary plus other income into the the box that says "how much money do you earn in a year?
Secondly, is prime appointment the same as priority appointment? Thanks for your response in advance
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by belovedtianah: 11:06am On Oct 14, 2022
Good morning guys ,

I have been following up on Ukvi for my mum’s application made since June and I got this response yesterday. Please has anyone else been in a similar situation? What is advised at this point ? I am so confused, I don’t know what to do again.

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by infosoftlife: 11:29am On Oct 14, 2022
A DM away from getting your status activated on the CAC portal, and CAC registration can be registered within five working days.

PS: Take time out to plan your travels.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by AjayiOreofe: 11:45am On Oct 14, 2022
Try sending a paid mail, i did my biometrics Aug 11 and i sent a paid mail yesterday and i got a response within 1 hr that a decision has been made on my application. so try sending the paid mail so as to know what else.
anelsta:
good morning all, please does anyone know how long it takes to get a decision now from uk embassy? i applied for a visit visa @ ikeja office, did biometrics on the 8th of August, till now no response.
This is the 9th week ending today.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by leef2022: 11:52am On Oct 14, 2022
Goldengift94:
Good morning guys.
Please, I'm trying to fill my mum application and I'm confused at the stage that require me to input how much money she earn in a year. She Is employed and I have input the amount she earn in a year after tax. She also do receive other income from family.

1. No. In the form there's main income and other source of income. Declare her yearly income under main income.
Income she gets from family declare under others and explain where possible and as applicable.

2. No. Prime appointment is prime(you may get tea served, seat in lounge and others as maybe applicable), priority is priority (processing times within a lesser period)
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by DannyBillgate: 11:59am On Oct 14, 2022
AjayiOreofe:
Try sending a paid mail, i did my biometrics Aug 11 and i sent a paid mail yesterday and i got a response within 1 hr that a decision has been made on my application. so try sending the paid mail so as to know what else.

Now, in your own case what is the next? As decision has been. Dem tell you when to return ur passport?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Goldengift94(f): 12:07pm On Oct 14, 2022
Thank you. I am grateful
leef2022:

1. No. In the form there's main income and other source of income. Declare her yearly income under main income.
Income she gets from family declare under others and explain where possible and as applicable.

2. No. Prime appointment is prime(you may get tea served, seat in lounge and others as maybe applicable), priority is priority (processing times within a lesser period)

(1) (2) (3) ... (267) (268) (269) (270) (271) (272) (273) ... (618) (Reply)

UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20

Viewing this topic: tuco02, Greatken007(m), Macheteros1, illuminaty(m), Cashmadam and 1 guest(s)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60