Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,514 members, 7,819,857 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:40 AM

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 - Travel (273) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 (834783 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (270) (271) (272) (273) (274) (275) (276) ... (618) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by advanceDNA: 8:43am On Oct 18, 2022
Mrmoney90:

So your friend got the visa or no?

Bros....No visa ooo...na denial oooo...he applied for administrative review since june ...nothing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Jocabasa: 10:01am On Oct 18, 2022
Jocabasa:
Gud evening guys...

Pls I dnt know if anyone has experience dis before..
I went to TLS for my passport collection after I got a mail of successful visa application...
I opened my passport n dere was no visa stamp on it, I went back to TLS n complain abt it I was tod it was because I didn't collect my passport back wen I was first refused and before applying for administrative review...
I have submitted back my passport and attached d print out of d nvisa approval mail..
D questions is will I get my passport stamp wit visa within a week?
Pls members I need ur help on dis..

@ AdvanceDNA pls I ur help on dis..

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Mrmoney90: 10:22am On Oct 18, 2022
Jocabasa:
Gud evening guys...

I went to TLS for my passport collection after I got a mail of successful visa application...
I opened my passport n dere was no visa stamp on it, I went back to TLS n complain abt it I was tod it was because I didn't collect my passport back wen I was first refused and before applying for administrative review...
I have submitted back my passport and attached d print out of d nvisa approval mail..

You have to be patient till your passport is returned with your visa as I don’t see any much issue here. It might take a week to 10 days depending, but good news is that you got your visa already.

If you’re this worried after getting your visa, what about those who are yet to get update on decision?

So chill and drink wine whilst you wait for your passport to be returned.

Enjoy your trip!
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by karferguso(m): 10:57am On Oct 18, 2022
Guys, please what's the implication of missing a UK visa appointment?

I have rescheduled and rescheduled and my last appointment date is Thursday, but my passport is stuck in another embassy, and I have not been able to get it out.
My application is for a Super priority visa.

Is there anyway around this?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by sWrights2012: 12:55pm On Oct 18, 2022
Good afternoon friends

Please have anyone here done "keep my passport" at TLS?

My passport is currently with UKVI since Sep 2 (for a visit visa) but I need it urgently for another VISA application to attend a programme in India.

How can I temporarily have my passport while UKVI is processing?

I will appreciate your suggestions or any experience

Thank you.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Lizz58: 2:44pm On Oct 18, 2022
Hello guys,
Please I need help with this

My mom is planning to attend my graduation ceremony by December, She will be staying for 3weeks plus.
Please how many weeks statement of account does she need to submit and the estimate of how much needs to be on there. Her accommodation is already sorted, so that expense will probably not be included.
Please I really need help with this? Thank you
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by dirolad(m): 3:07pm On Oct 18, 2022
Jocabasa:
Gud evening guys...

I don't know if the usual contact centre works on administrative review. Don't fold arms and be awaiting visa because our VAC are not active enough to chase a response from the administrative review DMC. You have to escalate through the Administrative review email and paid mail that your passport is at the VAC awaiting the result of the last mail, the relevant department Will continue from where they stopped and issue the visa. Less than a month Sha at maximum.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by AjayiOreofe: 4:17pm On Oct 18, 2022
Is this visiting or stùdent visa?
MusingsOfALady:
Hello Everyone,

Received my Visa today.

Did biometrics on Sept 15 at Ikeja TLS.
I applied early because of the 8-9 weeks average processing time.
Didn't even bother to track because of it.
Got a mail on Friday that the passport had been dispatched by DHL - took delivery today. About 4 weeks later.

Some previous travel to the UK.

Great thing was the validity starts on my chosen travel date.

Praise be to God!

Thank you everyone for your help. Wish all other applicants, speedy good news.

Now I need some guide on requesting for the PTA with these new CBN Guideline. kindly assist.
Thanks

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by dirolad(m): 4:19pm On Oct 18, 2022
sWrights2012:
Good afternoon friends

My passport is currently with UKVI since Sep 2 (for a visit visa) but I need it urgently for another VISA application to attend a programme in India.

Thank you.
you can visit the TLS/VAC where you did the Biometrics on how to temporarily withdraw your passport for urgent use, and will return it back as soon as you are done with the urgent need of it. No implications, if your application hasn't been decided after the urgent need of your passport, you must return the passport also if your application application has been decided without rejection letter, you must return the passport to receive the decision.

2 Likes

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by AjayiOreofe: 4:23pm On Oct 18, 2022
Must one recieve a successful mail before collection mail?

Because i only sent a paid mail, and i got a response of decision has been made.
Jocabasa:

Yemmy did u get a mail for visa approval I mean if u receive an email of successful visa application before goin for collection?...

because i av same issue too dere was no visa sticker on my passport... Bt my own case is dfren I didn't collect n resubmitt passport wen 1st rejected...
U can go back to TLS wit d print copy of d successful visa email u received...
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by sWrights2012: 5:44pm On Oct 18, 2022
dirolad:
you can visit the TLS/VAC where you did the Biometrics on how to temporarily withdraw your passport for urgent use, and will return it back as soon as you are done with the urgent need of it. No implications, if your application hasn't been decided after the urgent need of your passport, you must return the passport also if your application application has been decided without rejection letter, you must return the passport to receive the decision.

Thanks a lot..God bless�
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Teecup(f): 5:50pm On Oct 18, 2022
Please any one experienced this before ??

I applied for a visiting visa (UK) mind you I have been denied twice and I already know once you get denied or refused you get an email etc. I applied again did my biometric 12/8/22 and I get an email from TLS that my passport is ready, no message from UKVI I mean I was excited that finally o i got the visa. Got to TLS today picked up my passport and checked on it came back empty . No vignette no refusal. I did a paid mail and I got an automated reply that I will get a response within 5 working days, I just want to know my fate, I’m already assuming that it’s an error from them , maybe they forgot to put the vignette in . I don confuse o. Abi what do you guys think
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by giselle237: 5:56pm On Oct 18, 2022
Teecup:

I applied for a visiting visa (UK) mind you I have been denied twice and I already know once you get denied or refused you get an email etc. I applied again did my biometric 12/8/22 and I get an email from TLS that my passport is ready, no message from UKVI I mean I was excited that finally o i got the visa. Got to TLS today picked up my passport and checked on it came back empty . No vignette no refusal. I did a paid mail and I got an automated reply that I will get a response within 5 working days, I just want to know my fate, I’m already assuming that it’s an error from them , maybe they forgot to put the vignette in . I don confuse o. Abi what do you guys think ??
99% of times when this happens, they didn’t forget.. refu… just wait on the paid mail though
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by giselle237: 5:58pm On Oct 18, 2022
Lizz58:
My mom is planning to attend my graduation ceremony by December, She will be staying for 3weeks plus.
Please how many weeks statement of account does she need to submit and the estimate of how much needs to be on there. Her accommodation is already sorted, so that expense will probably not be included.
Please I really need help with this? Thank you
Months.. start with 6 months if she can
Expressly write in the invitation letter what you are providing eg accommodation, feeding
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Teecup(f): 6:12pm On Oct 18, 2022
giselle237:
99% of times when this happens, they didn’t forget.. refu… just wait on the paid mail though

Omo na wa o, but do you think it’s a denial ?? I can’t chest another one. I don’t even know what to even think again. The one I did last year , I got an email from UKVI (the refusal pdf attached ) . But this one like this UKVI didn’t Send anything just TLS telling me my passport is ready for collection after almost 10weeks at DMC.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Teecup(f): 6:13pm On Oct 18, 2022
giselle237:

Omo na wa o, but do you think it’s a denial ?? I can’t cheat another one ��[color=#990000][/color]
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Abus: 7:10pm On Oct 18, 2022
Hello House,

Where do I upload my supporting documents for self upload.??

Regards.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Peejayolapeju15(f): 7:10pm On Oct 18, 2022
Hi everyone,

Please I need clarification about something. I am currently in Norway and I applied for 6 months Uk visit visa this year, my visa was granted and I was in the Uk around August. I am back to Norway. My visa will expire in December but I am planning to apply for another visa by January. I want to ask if I can still apply for another 6 months or I have to apply for 2 years visa.

I will be expecting your response about this question. May God bless you.

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by giselle237: 7:15pm On Oct 18, 2022
Teecup:

Omo na wa o, but do you think it’s a denial ?? I can’t chest another one. I don’t even know what to even think again. The one I did last year , I got an email from UKVI (the refusal pdf attached ) . But this one like this UKVI didn’t Send anything just TLS telling me my passport is ready for collection after almost 10weeks at DMC.
errm they will reply you with the letter..
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by giselle237: 7:16pm On Oct 18, 2022
Peejayolapeju15:

Please I need clarification about something. I am currently in Norway and I applied for 6 months Uk visit visa this year, my visa was granted and I was in the Uk around August. I am back to Norway. My visa will expire in December but I am planning to apply for another visa by January. I want to ask if I can still apply for another 6 months or I have to apply for 2 years visa. I will be expecting your response about this question. May God bless you.
anyone you want..
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Hammerhead123: 8:04pm On Oct 18, 2022
Good Evening guys,

I am asking for a friend, Please has anyone recently successfully made payment tuition deposit with Form A using Zenith Bank?

She has initiated the payment since Sept 7, but up till now she is stuck at ADB_ Disbursement Reviewer stage.

Pls has anyone recently been able to make payment? How long did it take before the money is taken.

I would appreciate your response. Thank youuuu.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by AjayiOreofe: 8:48pm On Oct 18, 2022
Pls when did you get collection mail? I did my biometrics on the 11th, no collection mail yet...
Teecup:
Please any one experienced this before ??

I applied for a visiting visa (UK) mind you I have been denied twice and I already know once you get denied or refused you get an email etc. I applied again did my biometric 12/8/22 and I get an email from TLS that my passport is ready, no message from UKVI I mean I was excited that finally o i got the visa. Got to TLS today picked up my passport and checked on it came back empty . No vignette no refusal. I did a paid mail and I got an automated reply that I will get a response within 5 working days, I just want to know my fate, I’m already assuming that it’s an error from them , maybe they forgot to put the vignette in . I don confuse o. Abi what do you guys think
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by leef2022: 9:13pm On Oct 18, 2022
Hammerhead123:
Good Evening guys,

I am asking for a friend, Please has anyone recently successfully made payment tuition deposit with Form A using Zenith Bank?

She has initiated the payment since Sept 7, but up till now she is stuck at ADB_ Disbursement Reviewer stage.

Pls has anyone recently been able to make payment? How long did it take before the money is taken.

I would appreciate your response. Thank youuuu.

Let the friend visit the branch she opened her acc or familiar with staff.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by leef2022: 9:14pm On Oct 18, 2022
Abus:
Hello House,

Where do I upload my supporting documents for self upload.??

Regards.

Tls website. Note after payment and I think after you must have booked an appointment.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by sWrights2012: 9:32pm On Oct 18, 2022
sWrights2012:
Good afternoon friends

Thank you.

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Mjolnir: 9:32pm On Oct 18, 2022
Am a little confused.
I am not seeing priority appointment booking while trying to apply for uk visa.
Am just seeing super priority, and i read somewhere that they said priority appointments are released only once a week, is this true??

If yes, any pattern to the release? What day of the week and time??
Can one do a standard appointment and then later check when they will release priority appointment?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by infosoftlife: 10:04pm On Oct 18, 2022
Mjolnir:
Am a little confused.
I am not seeing priority appointment booking while trying to apply for uk visa.
Am just seeing super priority, and i read somewhere that they said priority appointments are released only once a week, is this true??

If yes, any pattern to the release? What day of the week and time??
Can one do a standard appointment and then later check when they will release priority appointment?

This question has been answered. Next time search with the keyword "UK PRIORITY VISA"
You can get a priority visa, just keep checking the site (TLS) intermittently.

2 Likes

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by yemmywesey(m): 12:39am On Oct 19, 2022
advanceDNA:

Its two things....a denial or an error....check your inbox and spam....for the pdf file that says what the issues....it happened to a friend of mine...they ddnt send anything...he did paid mails which the later responded to after 20 days......

Ok, thanks
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Ulinda: 9:17am On Oct 19, 2022
Hello Everyone
Please I have a question: Can your salary account also serve as a savings account for visa purposes?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by advanceDNA: 9:38am On Oct 19, 2022
Ulinda:
Hello Everyone
Please I have a question: Can your salary account also serve as a savings account for visa purposes?

If its for visit ....there's almost no better way to prove that you are earning legit, unfalsified income.... Salary account is fantastic especially when u are earning good money....a person earning 550k per month can easily prove he or she is has a 3 million saved for vacation with such account at the end of a year..

But be careful....as salary accounts can easily help you show UKVI u have legit steady income ...it can, on the other hand, easily expose if u cannot properly justify the total balance you are claiming to have, especially when the salary inflow is small and you made deposits that doesnt normally enter the account to muscle it up....

u cannot be earning 80k per month(960k per year) and suddenly want to show a balance of 2.5M for travel with some funny deposit u cant explain... the ECO will smell a rat and may bounce you

2 Likes

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by kayspark27(m): 12:39pm On Oct 19, 2022
Please how does one send a paid mail?
I did my biometrics since august 15 and I’m yet to get any response or mail from ukvi.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Shadybeauty: 1:05pm On Oct 19, 2022
https://ukvi.mysecurepay.co.uk/Home
kayspark27:
Please how does one send a paid mail?
I did my biometrics since august 15 and I’m yet to get any response or mail from ukvi.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (270) (271) (272) (273) (274) (275) (276) ... (618) (Reply)

UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20

Viewing this topic: BarcaBlood and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.