Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,267 members, 7,836,210 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:15 PM

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 - Travel (277) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 (851965 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (274) (275) (276) (277) (278) (279) (280) ... (626) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Nlightind: 9:28am On Oct 22, 2022
Ashirioluwa:

Some agencies are recruiting qualified fresh graduates. Also, you can visit NHS website

Oh, that's fine. If fresh graduates have hope of getting direct internship there.
Thanks for helping out.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Mrmoney90: 9:35am On Oct 22, 2022
Dhebbieefosa:

It’s my mum’s surname that has the issue not mine. Her surname on my birth certificate is my dad’s name but on her passport she used her maiden name

Just check Giselle’s comment and follow accordingly. Indicate on the form where it says if you’re known by other names and include her names, both the former and new ones and include documentation to that regard. Include your birth certificate as well
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by giselle237: 10:21am On Oct 22, 2022
Ashirioluwa:

Additionally, it will save you money because you won't be charged as an international student since you currently reside and work there.
she will be charged as an international student. She is not a citizen or one with settled status
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by ramoswhite: 12:57pm On Oct 22, 2022
Hi Fabulove, could you kindly give a guide as to how you were able to make payment for ecctis.
fabulove:
I have been trying to pay for the ecctis payment through card payment but I was denied the permission to visit the worldpay site. What should I do.
How do I go about the payment?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by AHUPEACE: 2:42pm On Oct 22, 2022
Do I need covid test Qatar Airways from Lagos to Uk
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Mrmoney90: 4:23pm On Oct 22, 2022
AHUPEACE:

If you’re fully vaccinated and you have your card, then no. But still you can further inquire from the airline as they are in a better position to give you necessary briefing.

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Abus: 5:13pm On Oct 22, 2022
Hello House,

For assisted service at TLS. can i just go with all my documents already scanned. I will just give to them to upload.
Or I still have to go with all the document in hardcopies.

Thanks
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by leef2022: 5:18pm On Oct 22, 2022
Abus:
Hello House,

For assisted service at TLS. can i just go with all my documents already scanned. I will just give to them to upload.
Or I still have to go with all the document in hardcopies.

Thanks

Go with A4 Copies of supporting documents if assisted service.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Abus: 5:21pm On Oct 22, 2022
leef2022:

Go with A4 Copies of supporting documents if assisted service.

Thanks
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by leef2022: 5:46pm On Oct 22, 2022
Aniaino2341:

My CAC[b][/b] is out now please can I go ahead and apply .

Is that the sole document you had yet to gather?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by leef2022: 5:48pm On Oct 22, 2022
Mrmoney90:

If you’re fully vaccinated and you have your card, then no[b][/b].But still you can further inquire from the airline as they are in a better position to give you necessary briefing.

Even if you are halved or not vaccinated it's No.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Mrmoney90: 5:52pm On Oct 22, 2022
leef2022:

Even if you are halved or not vaccinated it's No.

That’s why I said she should enquire from the flight company directly.

But quite on the contrary, I might disagree with you.

I have included an attachment from virgin Atlantic, you can read to see why I disagree with you.

Regards

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by leef2022: 6:07pm On Oct 22, 2022
Mrmoney90:

That’s why I said she should enquire from the flight company directly.

But quite on the contrary, I might disagree with you.

I have included an attachment from virgin Atlantic[b][/b], you can read to see why I disagree with you.

Regards

Is she going with Virginia Atlantic? No. And did you read your attachment? It says arrival to Nigeria and not the other route?

Most airlines have the covid policies on their website yet operate on the laws of final destinations, the op's destination have no test or such requirements.

So it is NO. Unless one was put in place before intended date of travel

Kind regards.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Thegamingorca(m): 6:54pm On Oct 22, 2022
AHUPEACE:

You do not
Just wear your mask

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Mrmoney90: 7:03pm On Oct 22, 2022
leef2022:

Is she going with Virginia Atlantic? No. And did you read your attachment? It says arrival to Nigeria and not the other route?

Most airlines have the covid policies on their website yet operate on the laws of final destinations, the op's destination have no test or such requirements.

So it is NO. Unless one was put in place before intended date of travel

Kind regards.

Hmmm…I am under the impression that you either didn’t read the attachment or you didn’t read to understand. From what is written there, it says both departure and arrival. Check very well.

I do not know for certain how other airlines operate, that’s why I said she should confirm with her chosen airline operator. This shouldn’t be a matter for argument, we are all just adding our opinions you know.

Warm regards
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Nanorest: 7:17pm On Oct 22, 2022
What is the hope of other dependents if one has been refused
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by gopino: 7:58pm On Oct 22, 2022
ladylco:

Local government Council permit/receipt suffices
ermm she does catering and supplying of snacks to supermarkets. So I can't get council permit or receipts per say.

How would I answer the question of how much she makes in a year? Because her account shows inflow of cash paid in from customers and outflow when she uses it to purchase goods. The remaining is her gain. Not sure you understand what I'm explaining.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Abus: 9:08pm On Oct 22, 2022
Hello House,
As for the introduction letter and cover letter, how should it be addressed?
I mean which address should be there?
UKVI or TLS?

And if UKVI, help with the address.

Thanks
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Mrmoney90: 9:24pm On Oct 22, 2022
Abus:
Hello House,
As for the introduction letter and cover letter, how should it be addressed?
I mean which address should be there?
UKVI or TLS?

And if UKVI, help with the address.

Thanks

Cc Sokotogudali

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Abus: 9:41pm On Oct 22, 2022
Mrmoney90:

Cc Sokotogudali

Thanks so much
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Ashirioluwa: 8:38am On Oct 23, 2022
Mrmoney90:

Hmmm…I am under the impression that you either didn’t read the attachment or you didn’t read to understand. From what is written there, it says both departure and arrival. Check very well.

I do not know for certain how other airlines operate, that’s why I said she should confirm with her chosen airline operator. This shouldn’t be a matter for argument, we are all just adding our opinions you know.

Warm regards

For UK trip: You do not need to take any coronavirus (COVID-19) tests when travelling to the UK. This applies whether you are fully vaccinated or not.

For Nigeria trip: Fully vaccinated passengers arriving in Nigeria will not be required to carry out a pre-boarding COVID-19 PCR test nor carry out a Post-arrival PCR test or Rapid Antigen Test upon arrival in Nigeria.

Unvaccinated and partially vaccinated passengers are required to take a COVID-19 PCR test 48hrs before departure and conduct days 2 and 7 post-arrival PCR tests. Such passengers will be expected to pay for their PCR tests through the NITP
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Mrmoney90: 9:39am On Oct 23, 2022
Ashirioluwa:

For UK trip: You do not need to take any coronavirus (COVID-19) tests when travelling to the UK. This applies whether you are fully vaccinated or not.

For Nigeria trip: Fully vaccinated passengers arriving in Nigeria will not be required to carry out a pre-boarding COVID-19 PCR test nor carry out a Post-arrival PCR test or Rapid Antigen Test upon arrival in Nigeria.

Unvaccinated and partially vaccinated passengers are required to take a COVID-19 PCR test 48hrs before departure and conduct days 2 and 7 post-arrival PCR tests. Such passengers will be expected to pay for their PCR tests through the NITP

Very Confusing, but I rest my case.

Regards
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Ashirioluwa: 9:54am On Oct 23, 2022
Mrmoney90:

Very Confusing, but I rest my case.

Regards

Nothing confusing about the information. I didn’t do any test for my trip. I arrived back to Naija on Wednesday 19. I am fully vaccinated.

Vaccinated and unvaccinated travelers don’t need Covid test traveling to UK.

There are currently no Covid-related restrictions on international travel to the UK.

The UK government has removed the special rules they made because of the coronavirus. You don’t have to take any tests or fill in any special forms to enter the country-even if you’re not vaccinated.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by bellakay: 1:16pm On Oct 23, 2022
I canceled my application but TLS is still sending messages for my appointment. What do I do??

Does this mean I won’t get a refund?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Ashirioluwa: 1:42pm On Oct 23, 2022
bellakay:
I canceled my application but TLS is still sending messages for my appointment. What do I do??

Does this mean I won’t get a refund?

Since you canceled your application and chose not to go for the biometrics, you will receive your money back.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Mrmoney90: 4:41pm On Oct 23, 2022
Ashirioluwa:

Nothing confusing about the information. I didn’t do any test for my trip. I arrived back to Naija on Wednesday 19. I am fully vaccinated.

Vaccinated and unvaccinated travelers don’t need Covid test traveling to UK.

There are currently no Covid-related restrictions on international travel to the UK.

The UK government has removed the special rules they made because of the coronavirus. You don’t have to take any tests or fill in any special forms to enter the country-even if you’re not vaccinated.

Ok, regards
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by whiteMandingo: 7:10pm On Oct 23, 2022
FOR UK FAMILY tourist visa APPLICATION, I believe everybody in the family needs to go to this site and fill the form?

https://visas-immigration.service.gov.uk/vac-information-page/NGA

is here any thing else they need to do, is it one appointment/biometric booking of tls/vfs site?.
pls this is urgent
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Peniel13(f): 7:31pm On Oct 23, 2022
ramoswhite:
Hi Fabulove, could you kindly give a guide as to how you were able to make payment for ecctis.

You need to use VPN or have someone pay for you from abroad with their card. I had same issue.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Mjolnir: 9:19pm On Oct 23, 2022
Pls where do i select priority service?.
Am not seeing it here.

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by advanceDNA: 9:49pm On Oct 23, 2022
Peniel13:

You need to use VPN or have someone pay for you from abroad with their card. I had same issue.

Vpn ??
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Peniel13(f): 11:35pm On Oct 23, 2022
advanceDNA:

Vpn ??
In my case, someone in the UK gave me her card details but I still couldn't access world pay until i downloaded VPN on my laptop with my location set to UK before I was able to pay with her card.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Eddy4400: 4:04am On Oct 24, 2022
Every one will fill the form and pay visa fees separately, also pay for biometrics and self upload documents separately. Just ensure each person answers YES, where it asks if your spouse and/or dependent will be travelling with you and mention this as well in a cover or invite letter. Choose biometric appointment for everyone on the same day...you can also choose appointment times that aren't far apart if you're lucky

whiteMandingo:
FOR UK FAMILY tourist visa APPLICATION, I believe everybody in the family needs to go to this site and fill the form?

https://visas-immigration.service.gov.uk/vac-information-page/NGA

is here any thing else they need to do, is it one appointment/biometric booking of tls/vfs site?.
pls this is urgent

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (274) (275) (276) (277) (278) (279) (280) ... (626) (Reply)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 / UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2

Viewing this topic: TheyVid(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.