Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,070 members, 7,818,197 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:08 AM

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 - Travel (30) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 (832623 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (617) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Ayomide5651: 6:14pm On Mar 11, 2022
Good evening everyone. Is it advisable to apply for canada study visa, with a passport that has a canceled stamp of uk visit visa on it. Or I should get a new passport before applying for the canada study visa. Thank you
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Sus4(m): 6:50pm On Mar 11, 2022
Gudevening house, trust our day is going wel, I am yet to get a response regarding the post I made since yesterday morning . I have to repost it hoping to get a response this time
pls gurus in the house help me , as I'm about to re apply for uk visit visa after my refusal. I submitted my savings account the other
time I was refused , I intend upgrading from enterprise to limited liability, can i still submit my savings statement of account after the upgrade? My nairaland family pls i need your guidance as I don't want to make another mistake. Thanks a bunch
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by 1oak: 7:34pm On Mar 11, 2022
Hello all, please how does the keep my passport option work ? I want to apply for a visa but will need my passport for other things. Need an answer please
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Mattycoke: 8:02pm On Mar 11, 2022
Yes to your question. [Qquote author=AKinyemi3712 post=110948885][/quote]
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by AKinyemi3712: 10:48pm On Mar 11, 2022
Mattycoke:
Yes to your question. [Qquote author=AKinyemi3712 post=110948885]

Mattycoke you are the best thanks alot. One love �
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by royalmu: 11:11pm On Mar 11, 2022
Barrystar22:
Pls someone should help me explain this. Do I still have a chance of getting the Visa? Has anyone ever received this message and still got student visa?

Thank you for contacting UK Visas and Immigration International Contact Centre.

With regards to your enquiry about the status of your application, our records indicate that a decision has been made on your application. We cannot discuss the outcome of your application on-line or by telephone.

Your visa application centre will contact you in regards to collection or delivery of your passport.

We strongly recommend that you do not buy a non-refundable, non-flexible ticket to the UK, until your visa application has been approved and you have received your documents.

Please note the information given to you on the progress of an application is dependent on the details you provide, and we can only provide the progress updates based on the application reference number given.

We do not have access to specific case information and so progress updates could be subject to change. Please wait for formal contact or a decision letter before taking any further steps.

Regards,

Natalia​​
UK Visas and Immigration
Your visa has been approved already.

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Kendra1234: 1:24am On Mar 12, 2022
Hello good evening, can anyone help me with an advice, I have gotten my own visa for dependent to the uk to join my husband who is the main applicant. I applied for my daughter’s visa using piority service since Feb 23rd up till this very moment I’m yet to get any message regarding her visa application. We have sent 3messages to ukvi via email and it states a decision has been made and we should wait for 10 working days.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by oladelecharles22: 8:13am On Mar 12, 2022
Good morning house pls I am new on this great forum. Please I really need your constructive advice on this case of mine. I'm been invited to the UK by my sister of which all the required supporting documents has been sent to me including the invitation Letter, her british passport page and her children own with her statement of account both savings and current. Please is it mandatory for me to include my own statement of account.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by yunqdady: 8:54am On Mar 12, 2022
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by nwaogukings03: 9:28am On Mar 12, 2022
GTB, Union bank, Ecobank mothly international spend limits now $20.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by ModelLook(m): 9:34am On Mar 12, 2022
Tomsss:
Hello everyone. I’m planning to apply for the UK tourist visa for NCLEX exam around August. I just graduated school last year and I’m currently interning at a government hospital. My father who is my sponsor for the exam is a lecturer and earns just a little above 300k monthly, what are my chances of getting the visa considering the 2x disposable income rule?

Please which school did u graduate from?
And I tot your degree was in Human Anatomy?
Becos NCLEX is for RNs only.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by oladelecharles22: 10:26am On Mar 12, 2022
Please house help me. My sister in the UK in inviting me and she is the sponsor, she has send all the necessary documents as she is British citizen with are three children and husband. Is there any need for me to attach my account statements to the application? As she is the one taking care of all expenses and even accommodation. Please help me answer this question the good people in the house. God bless you as you advice me. Amen.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by kaylieeb(f): 10:42am On Mar 12, 2022
Ashirioluwa:

No way to fast-track it since you didn't pay for priority service. If you can reschedule the appointment at the Mexican embassy then you can do so if your UK visa doesn't come out a few days before your appointment.

OR

You can request your passport to enable you to attend the visa appointment (not advisable).

Note: You can use UK Visa to visit Mexico

How can I request back for my passport please ?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by AskGod07: 11:02am On Mar 12, 2022
Yes please do submit your bank statement

oladelecharles22:
Please house help me. My sister in the UK in inviting me and she is the sponsor, she has send all the necessary documents as she is British citizen with are three children and husband. Is there any need for me to attach my account statements to the application? As she is the one taking care of all expenses and even accommodation. Please help me answer this question the good people in the house. God bless you as you advice me. Amen.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Ashirioluwa: 11:21am On Mar 12, 2022
kaylieeb:

How can I request back for my passport please ?

Use the link below. You have the options to either call or email.

https://ukvi.mysecurepay.co.uk/Home
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Busayomi30: 8:03pm On Mar 12, 2022
Hello everyone

Anyone else unable to see any date at all on the tls website for biometric appointment?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by BruceXavier: 10:07pm On Mar 12, 2022
I did my biometrics 5th January 2022, sent over 3paid mails and 2 phone calls, it's been 2months. Is this keep my passport option a terrible idea?

Still waiting for a response in this please.
House gurus please come to my aid
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Maria154(f): 2:58am On Mar 13, 2022
Hello house, pls I'm searching for schools with tuition ranging from £14,000 downwards with up to 4 instalments payment plan. I want to apply for a nursing undergraduate degree. Any suggestions pls?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Hazardd(m): 4:56am On Mar 13, 2022
Is there any uk university with free application fee and accept HND
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by STENON(f): 11:51am On Mar 13, 2022
Goodmorning to everyone.
Please I have a £269 voucher from British airways for cancelled flight and I am happy to sell for £250 as I desperately need the money.
Note : The voucher is for booking direct flight with British Airways to any location.
Please pm me for more details.
Thank you x
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by deuoessch: 12:22pm On Mar 13, 2022
Hello. How does one show that the sponsor will not be in breach of UK immigration laws? Especially as the sponsor isn't in the UK. My sponsor is here.
Please help out. Thank you in advance.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Bluebird24: 12:38pm On Mar 13, 2022
Hello, everyone... Pls does anyone have an idea of how I can get a copy of my UK refusal letter from the embassy, I lost the copy given to me from 2013 and the school I am applying to said I have to submit it before I am.issued CAS. Thanks
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Sammybliss23(m): 12:49pm On Mar 13, 2022
Hello everyone, please, kindly clear me on this
I am trying to apply for visiting visa for my mil and my children. I am in the uk studying, my husband is here also as dependant, but kids still in nigeria. I want my mil to bring them over thats why we are arranging the visiting visa for her, but my kids is dependent..now my questions are (1) please, what can you advice us, like how much is necessary for her visit, we intend running the account for 6 months with 1.7m closing balance, (2) our children will be applying for dependent visa seperately with their own pof. With the way i am seeing refusal (just scared), incase they refuse my mil visa, will it in anyway affect that of my children? Cos we want to state that my mil is bringing the children over (3) how long does it take for decision making for visiting visa, like after the date of biometric? Also is there priority option for visiting visa now, cos i heard priority is no more applicable for dependent visa. Finally, please, gurus in the house, help advice us, are we doing the right thing??
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by RodeDindu: 1:37pm On Mar 13, 2022
Modified
Answers gotten.
Thanks all
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Oggg: 3:01pm On Mar 13, 2022
RodeDindu:
@AmileT, Oyin000000, robbieP and members living in UK, please help me verify a question we are debating among peers.
Can someone with Tourist Visa 6 months, do menial jobs in UK and get paid without UK govt knowing?
Your answers are highly appreciated. Thanks
no be only debating… your scope no work grin

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by nbid(m): 3:05pm On Mar 13, 2022
@giselle237
@justwise
@OAM4J
@Dominique
@Lalasticlala

Dear NL,

Here is my story.
I got a visit visa last year dec to expire this year june. I’m a final year student of babcock university, i had some research to work on was the reason for my long stay from the 6months visa issued - i stayed for 4 months. I decided to go back to nigeria to do a dependent visa on my wife who just got an unconditional offer for her PG admission (sept intake).

Do you think i stand a chance of getting the dependent visa?

When i did the visit visa (my marital status was; single) and a student (trip was sponsored by my parent. Although i attached my parents bank statement and also my own bank statement (wch showed evidence of funds available to me, assessable to me)

I’m now married to my partner.

I know ppls status can change anytime.

I intend to show POF for both my wife and myself separately.

Tie - Pictures, Chat (Whatsapp - Evidence we’ve been dating for years) - from far back as 2017 till date, Marriage Cert, (Address on Bank Statement)

I’ll be done with my program at BU this year, but I’ll like to do the dependent visa just so i can visit my partner anytime in the UK.

Please Advice if i stand a chance of getting the dependent visa.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by RodeDindu: 3:25pm On Mar 13, 2022
Oggg:

Seriously
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by oluayebenz: 4:35pm On Mar 13, 2022
Oggg:

Bursted grin grin grin
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Nobody: 4:41pm On Mar 13, 2022
RodeDindu:

Seriously
it's possible o. I know of someone that went there for just 2 months stay and he worked during those times. But he's back to Nigeria

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Coolcube: 5:15pm On Mar 13, 2022
Maria154:
Hello house, pls I'm searching for schools with tuition ranging from £14,000 downwards with up to 4 instalments payment plan. I want to apply for a nursing undergraduate degree. Any suggestions pls?

Try Robert Gordon University
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by oladelecharles22: 6:15pm On Mar 13, 2022
Please honorables in the house how many week does it take UK embassy to decide on an applicant visa.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by RodeDindu: 4:43am On Mar 14, 2022
Oggg:
Thanks all
Answers gotten from residents

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (617) (Reply)

UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.