Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,377 members, 7,815,800 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:37 PM

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 - Travel (33) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 (829436 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (614) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by giselle237: 6:55pm On Mar 17, 2022
leef2022:

No need for such proof, PLAB 2 is only taken in the UK. Manchester city to be precise. All he/she needs is to show that he/she has booked for the exams. And he/she can neither book for plab 2 without a valid and passed plab 1 results.
there is actual need. Pls i have seen seeeeeeeeverallll refusal letters with funny annotations surrounding this.
Feel free to speak to the poster with your recommendations and leave my post alone. I know plab 2 is only taken in the UK at Hardman street. Pls dnt think you know about PLAB more than me.. at all.
@sokotogudali good luck in your exams and pls attach all evidence concerning your exams goodluck.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by giselle237: 6:58pm On Mar 17, 2022
Motiqueen:
Good evening everyone,
I have a question, my sister is trying to apply for a standard visitor visa. My Uncle also resident in Nigeria is the sponsor, but she is also planning to use part of her saving for shopping in the UK.
How many months account statements should both of them produce as evidence of funds when applying?
I will appreciate if I can get a response.
shopping expenses are actually not mandatory. Let her just concentrate on making a good application. I have seen 4 to 6 months. So this is acceptable.

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Larryconcept: 7:21pm On Mar 17, 2022
Guru's and Elders in the house.
Please want to apply for uk tourist visa in September conference. My challenge is on their website the maximum time is 3months before date of departure. My fears is that because of delay in visa these days can I apply in April ended or I should just wait till June. Kindly advise
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Motiqueen: 7:27pm On Mar 17, 2022
Ok, thank you for the response. She lives with my Uncle and he promised her to sponsor her trip to the UK as a gift on her 25th birthday anniversary. So thankfully there is strike action now, she wants to put in her application now, that’s why we want to be sure of the account statement to upload.

I also heard the visa application decision takes 6 weeks now, so if she is traveling June which is her birthday, when is the best time to submit her application for biometrics?
giselle237:
shopping expenses are actually not mandatory. Let her just concentrate on making a good application. I have seen 4 to 6 months. So this is acceptable.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by leef2022: 7:32pm On Mar 17, 2022
giselle237:
there is actual need. Pls i have seen seeeeeeeeverallll refusal letters with funny annotations surrounding this.
Feel free to speak[b][/b] to the poster with your recommendations and leave my post alone. I know plab 2 is only taken in the UK at Hardman street. Pls dnt think you know about PLAB more than me.. at all.
@sokotogudali good luck in your exams and pls attach all evidence concerning your exams goodluck.

Being proud is a sickness. You know about the exams than GMC and that's from what you have read off Naseer's blog or whatever you mentioned. I am assuming you have never taken any plab exams or have a reason to do so and pardon me I may be wrong on this, but I doubt it. I have done plab 1 and 2 exams but never gonna claim here or anywhere to know of the exams more than you or anyone else as it adds no penny or prestige to my account or CV. Now, considering your knowledge of the exams, giselle237 apply to the GMC for a license.
The bolded is why i made a comment to your post if i leave your post "alone" means i have no freedom like you wish me to have or at least pretend to want me to have on here.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by leef2022: 7:42pm On Mar 17, 2022
giselle237:
Feel free to speak to the poster with your recommendations and leave my post alone. I know plab 2 is only taken in the UK at Hardman street. Pls dnt think you know about PLAB more than me.. at all.

Btw, in the spirit of learning, what document should the op show as proof that the exams is only held in in Manchester city, England?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by giselle237: 8:07pm On Mar 17, 2022
leef2022:

Being proud is a sickness. You know about the exams than GMC and that's from what you have read off Naseer's blog or whatever you mentioned. I am assuming you have never taken any plab exams or have a reason to do so and pardon me I may be wrong on this, but I doubt it. I have done plab 1 and 2 exams but never gonna claim here or anywhere to know of the exams more than you or anyone else as it adds no penny or prestige to my account or CV. Now, considering your knowledge of the exams, giselle237 apply to the GMC for a license.
Done a long time ago. grin Abi I should give you my GMC number on nairaland? I love how you think you know so much about people on an online forum. clownery.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by leef2022: 8:16pm On Mar 17, 2022
giselle237:
Done a long time ago. grin Abi I should give you my GMC number on nairaland? I love how you think you know so much about people on an online forum. clownery.

Don't need your gmc number ain't of interest to me, but I want you to add another license for knowing all about the exams, my question now is what document should the op submit? Talk with no issult, show your class that you are a doctor, like you claiming to be... I have never claimed to know anyone on NL, even said pardon me i maybe wrong as don't know you, but you being you, guilty of a crime and still accuse someone innocent of your crime.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by luiginho2xl(m): 8:40pm On Mar 17, 2022
Guys, no need for all these please.
We are here to assist each other to the best of our abilities and knowledge.
Let's do that in the spirit of harmony rather than controversy.

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by giselle237: 9:04pm On Mar 17, 2022
Motiqueen:
Ok, thank you for the response. She lives with my Uncle and he promised her to sponsor her trip to the UK as a gift on her 25th birthday anniversary.
I also heard the visa application decision takes 6 weeks now, so if she is traveling June which is her birthday, when is the best time to submit her application for biometrics?
from 3 months to travel date
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by giselle237: 9:07pm On Mar 17, 2022
Larryconcept:
Please want to apply for uk tourist visa in September conference. My challenge is on their website the maximum time is 3months before date of departure. My fears is that because of delay in visa these days can I apply in April ended or I should just wait till June. Kindly advise
still stands[b][/b]
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by giselle237: 9:07pm On Mar 17, 2022
Larryconcept:
still stands
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Motiqueen: 9:57pm On Mar 17, 2022
Which of their embassies attend to visitor visa applicants for biometrics, is it VI or Ikeja? Someone said VI only attends to visitors and you will have to pay £55 other than the £95 pounds paid for as applicantion fee.

Please is this information true?
giselle237:
from 3 months to travel date
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Kristina22: 10:20pm On Mar 17, 2022
Good evening everyone,

I don't know if anyone has had any experience with any of this. I was supposed to get my passport today and waited all day only for me to receive a text message and an email from DHL that I was not at home.

While tracking my package, I noticed that it was delivered to a third party agent!

No number called me. No one knocked at my gate.

Does anyone know the next step?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Thegamingorca(m): 12:13am On Mar 18, 2022
leef2022:

No need for such proof, PLAB 2 is only taken in the UK. Manchester city to be precise. All he/she needs is to show that he/she has booked for the exams. And he/she can neither book for plab 2 without a valid and passed plab 1 results.

In naseers blog you'll understand why you need to emphasize why plab 2 can only be taken in the uk grin
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Thegamingorca(m): 12:16am On Mar 18, 2022
leef2022:

The bolded is why i made a comment to your post if i leave your post "alone" means i have no freedom like you wish me to have or at least pretend to want me to have on here.

You assume too much. No one is getting paid for this farce. Make Una no dey do itk ontop GMC matter you are both doctors
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Siberry: 12:44am On Mar 18, 2022
Omonas035:
I have been given an offer from Teesside university for Sept 2022 intake even though I haven't received my CAS yet. I have read a lot from people saying if you say you know someone in the UK, your visa can be rejected. In my circumstance, I have two children I am willing to take along as my dependants, my last child has a british passport because his Dad is British/Nigerian. He is permanently based in UK. My university location is 4 hours away from where he lives so we wont be staying together. We are not married.

Do I need to state that I know someone in UK?
Do I need to state that one of the children I'm taking along has a British passport?

I'm asking these questions because I've heard a situation where they can say you might not want to come back to Nigeria after your studies.

Please anyone who has gone through this situation should please enlighten me.

Thanks

Please state that yes you know someone in the UK. Otherwise they will ask how your daughter got her citizenship. Don’t lie.

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by leef2022: 2:17am On Mar 18, 2022
Thegamingorca:

You assume too much[b][/b]. No one is getting paid for this farce. Make Una no dey do itk ontop GMC matter you are both doctors

Pls how? How have you managed to reach such conclusion? considering we both don't know each other? Do you realize you have just used assumptions there, and yet, you don't assume too much, i added to an earlier post from the op, then s/he escalated things, me trying to calm things asked s/he reach out to GMC for more license, below was message i responded to, was i supposed to use certainty texts like the op did?

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by leef2022: 2:46am On Mar 18, 2022
Thegamingorca:

In naseers blog you'll understand why you need to emphasize why plab 2 can only be taken in the uk grin

Okay, Thanks for the reference sir/madam, and must admit Naseer's blog has been a good guide, but then here is a post on his blog made 11, Feb 2017, "Previously it was only held in Manchester. However, due to the recent demand, the GMC is now opening PLAB 2 test centres in London and Cambridge". Is that currently so? No. I asked the op to state what proof is to be shown as i'm not aware of any or denials due to such reason. Never claimed to know better than the op...
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by semmyk(m): 7:45am On Mar 18, 2022
Google search from a non-medico for PLAB 2 (Professional and Linguistic Assessment Board)

Where can you take PLAB 2?
PLAB 2 is held at our two assessment centre sites in Manchester, UK:
https://www.gmc-uk.org/registration-and-licensing/join-the-register/plab/plab-2-guide/when-and-where-can-you-take-plab-2

A bit of 'contradiction' from community site. Seemly, the well intended was not 'sustainable', ala Cambridge and London.
[url]https://www.imgconnect.co.uk/news/2021/11/plab-2-a-closer-look-for-overseas-doctors/154#Where%20and%20when%20can%20I%20book%20a%20place?%C2%A0 [/url]
PS: Naseer's post was circa Feb 2017.

In a nutshell, Manchester is it.

Thegamingorca:

leef2022:

sokotogudali:
Good day everyone and thanks to all of us sharing our helpful knowledge.

Please, I'd be applying for a visit visa early next month to write the PLAB 2 exam. I'm adding my cover letter below, please I would appreciate it if anyone could critique it for me.
Thank you so very much in advance. ... ...
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by solid3(m): 8:50am On Mar 18, 2022
sokotogudali:
Good day everyone and thanks to all of us sharing our helpful knowledge.

Please, I'd be applying for a visit visa early next month to write the PLAB 2 exam. I'm adding my cover letter below, please I would appreciate it if anyone could critique it for me.

Thank you so very much in advance.

Nigeria.
xx April, 2021.

The Entry Clearance Officer,
UK Visas and Immigration,
Sheffield,
The United Kingdom.
Dear Sir/Madam,

—------------------------- VISA APPLICATION FOR THE PROFESSIONAL AND LINGUISTIC ASSESSMENT BOARD (PLAB ) 2 EXAM

My name is Dr. —----------------- holder of Passport Number —---------------. I am applying for a Standard Visitor Visa to sit the Professional and Linguistic Assessment Board (PLAB) Part 2 examination scheduled for 6th July 2022 in Manchester, United Kingdom.
I am a qualified medical doctor registered with the Medical and Dental Council of Nigeria (MDCN) with permanent registration number —--- and Folio Number —------ and hold a currently valid licence to practice medicine in Nigeria.
(Evidence attached: (1)International Passport, (2)Annual Practising Licence and (3)Certificate of Full Registration)

WHY I AM APPLYING FOR THE UK STANDARD VISITOR VISA
The Standard Visitor Visa will enable me to gain access to the United Kingdom to sit for the Part 2 of the Professional and Linguistic Assessment Board Examination on 6th July 2022, which is held only at either of the two GMC Clinical Assessment Centres on 3 Hardman Square, M3 3EB or 3 Hardman Street, M3 3AW both in Manchester, United Kingdom. The exam is the final part of the licensing exam for international medical graduates who wish to practice medicine in the UK. I am currently applying to get registered as a medical doctor in the UK with a GMC reference number: —-------.
I sat for and passed the Professional and Linguistic Assessment Board (PLAB) Part 1 examination that was held in Lagos, Nigeria on 20th May 2021. I had previously passed my International English Language Test (IELTS) Examination administered by the British Council in Abuja Nigeria on the 21st August 2020, a prerequisite for sitting the PLAB 1 examination.
(Evidence attached: (4)IELTS Academic Certificate, (5)PLAB 1 pass result, (6)PLAB 1 scores result)

WHY I WANT TO TAKE THE PLAB EXAM
Following the completion of my housemanship (equivalent to the Foundation Year 1 for doctors in the UK) in July 2020 at —--------------, I have been practising as a general duties medical officer and currently work as a medical officer at —----------------.
I would like to go into the General Practice (GP) Training in the country that boasts of the National Health Service (NHS) – a top global healthcare delivery system. In order to get into this medical specialty training in the UK, I need to obtain a full registration to practice with the GMC.
Passing the PLAB 2 test is the final requirement before full registration with the GMC for an international medical graduate like me.
(Evidence attached: (7)Certificate of Completion of Housemanship)

PLAB PART 2 EXAMINATION CONFIRMATION
I have booked and paid for my PLAB Part 2 examination. I have received a confirmation booking email and receipt of booking from the General Medical Council (GMC).
The GMC has invited me to their Clinical Assessment Centre at Manchester, 3 Hardman Street, Manchester, United Kingdom on 6th July 2022 to take the PLAB 2 examination.
The GMC can be contacted via telephone on: +441619236602 or 01619236602 or by email at gmc@gmc-uk.org, should verification of this information be required.
(Evidence attached: (12)PLAB 2 Booking confirmation email from GMC, (13)PLAB 2 Booking receipt from GMC)

ABOUT MYSELF
I am a fully qualified and registered medical practitioner in Nigeria with the Medical and Dental Council of Nigeria (Registration Number: —---------). I graduated with an MB; BS degree from the University of —---- in -------- 2018.
I secured a housemanship appointment at the —------------. I did my housemanship from June 2019 to June 2020 diligently getting a distinction assessment from all departments I rotated through and being awarded as the Best House Officer by the —----------------.
I currently work at —----------------- as a medical officer and I also served under the compulsory Federal Government National Youth Service Scheme from March 2021 to February 2022. I have attached a letter of introduction from my employer to this application.
I am a full-time medical practitioner with no other income source apart from this job, and I am committed to returning to Nigeria and my job immediately after my examinations.
My employer, who is represented by —---------------, the Medical Director of —------------ can be contacted on —------------
I pride myself as a professional with utmost respect for the rule of law. I, therefore, have no intention of smearing my nascent immigration record by overstaying my visa.
(Evidence attached: (14)MBBS degree certificate, (15)Letter of Letter of introduction from my current employer - PreciousLife Medical Centre, Abuja (16)Discharge Certificate from the National Youth Service Corps

TRAVEL ITINERARY
I plan to arrive in Manchester, United Kingdom on 1st July, 2022, write my examination on 6th July 2022 and depart to Nigeria on 8th July, 2022.
I am aware that the examination is a single day event, however because this would be my first time undertaking International Travel of any sort, I am applying for a 7 day visit to enable me rest adequately, recover from the trip and get acquainted and familiar with the environment prior to my examination and also rest and sight-see after the examination before my return.
A summary of my travel itinerary is as follows:
July 1st Arrival in Manchester and check-in into booked accommodation.
July 2nd to 5th Rest in booked accommodation, explore the environment and
transportation routes to and from the examination venue.
6th July Examination day.
7th July Recuperate from the exam and do some sight-seeing.
8th July Departure from the UK to Nigeria.

ACCOMMODATION ARRANGEMENT
I will be residing at —------------- Hotel. I will be there for 7 nights, from 1st July 2022 to 8th July 2022. I will spend most of my time preparing for my exams prior to the exam day. I will be leaving the hotel on the morning of 8th July 2022..
(Evidence attached: (17)Booking confirmation to —--------- Hotel)

TRAVEL EXPENSES
My Estimated Travel Expenses are as follows:
Airline Ticket (with Return Ticket): NGN 300,000 = GBP 530.97
Accommodation: NGN 150,000 = GBP 263.16
Living Expenses and Intra-UK travel: NGN 100,000 = GBP 176.99
Total Expenses: NGN 550,000 = GBP 964.91

FINANCES
This trip will be funded by myself and I have no intention to seek public funds while in the United Kingdom.

I currently work as a Medical Officer at —--------------- and was offered an appointment here on the 30th of December 2020, with a monthly income of NGN 163,200.00 (£ 300) amounting to a net annual income of NGN 1,958,400 after tax and deductions. I was also receiving a further monthly allowance of NGN 33,000 amounting to a total of NGN396,000 a year from the Federal Government of Nigeria for my participation in the compulsory National Youth Service Corps Scheme (NYSC) from March 2021 to February 2022. I currently spend between NGN 33,000 to NGN 36,000 out of this in catering to my monthly personal needs. Undertaking this trip will not pose a financial burden for me.

I have a total of NGN1,100,000 (£ 2,033) saved in my salary account at Zenith Bank, Nigeria with complete access to this money and have attached the necessary documentary evidence of this in the form of my bank statement.
Furthermore, I am still expecting salaries for the months of April, May and June before my trip. I strongly believe that having adequate funds in my personal account will not be an issue for me.
a. OPENING BALANCE
The opening balance in my account on 2nd November, 2021 is NGN 191,304.25 (£ 347). This low amount is because I had recently made payment for my PLAB 2 booking.
(Evidence attached: (18)My Zenith Bank account statement)

b. EXPLANATION OF EVERY TRANSACTION GREATER THAN NGN 10,000 BESIDES MY REGULAR INCOME

NGN 20,000 paid to —------------- on 22/22/2021 was a loan to a friend.
NGN 20,000 credit from —----------- on 24/22/2021 was repayment of the money loaned to him two days earlier.
NGN 81,600 credit from —--------------. on 31/12/2021 was a bonus payment of 50% salary paid to all staff of the organisation at the end of the year.
NGN 66,000 credit from FGNFEDERALGOVERNMENTOFNIG on 07/02/2022 was payment of my NYSC allowances for the month of May and June 2021 which had not been paid.
NGN 34,800 credit from FGNFEDERALGOVERNMENTOFNIG on 15/02/2022 was an advance payment of the February salary for the National Youth Service Scheme with an additional allowance of 1,800 NGN. On further inquiry, the Scheme pays the allowance this way, when the programme is rounding up.

The currency exchange rates used above were according to Oanda.com as of .

SUMMARY OF MY VISA APPLICATION
As earlier stated, the intention for this visa application is to sit the PLAB 2 exam in Manchester, which I have paid for and attached necessary evidence supplied by the General Medical Council UK.
It is imperative to note that I need to return to Nigeria to continue my clinical job as it is my only income source. My lucrative career prospects as a medical doctor either in Nigeria or the UK and my status as an upstanding citizen of Nigeria with no criminal or civil offence to my name motivate me to abstain from violating any set terms of my visa.
I can cover the entire cost of my trip should, and as such, I have no intention to seek aid from the UK’s public funds.
I would be grateful if my visa application is granted, and I am happy to answer any additional questions that may arise from this application.
Thank you for your time and kind consideration.

Guy, congratulations! Your visa has been granted.

If by any chance you are refused, I'll join you in leading a protest to the British High Commission.

See explanation shocked

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Omonas035(f): 9:14am On Mar 18, 2022
Thank you very much

Siberry:

Please state that yes you know someone in the UK. Otherwise they will ask how your daughter got her citizenship. Don’t lie.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by MabraO: 10:59am On Mar 18, 2022

Hi justwise
Does change of DOB affect visa application?
My brother has applied for uk visa twice was rejected and now his passport is expired and changing his month of birth to the one in his documents affect his previous spppicstion if he reapply?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by mimilyrics: 11:12am On Mar 18, 2022
Why is he changing his date of birth? If he changes this, he has to explain it in his application so that he is not seen as misrepresenting himself or trying to deceive the ECO.
MabraO:

Hi justwise
My brother has applied for uk visa twice was rejected and now his passport is expired and changing his month of birth to the one in his documents affect his previous spppicstion if he reapply?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by justwise(m): 1:04pm On Mar 18, 2022
MabraO:

Hi justwise

Why does he want to change DOB?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Nielda234: 1:28pm On Mar 18, 2022
Good day everyone. I have a question. I applied for a UK visa at the beginning of the month, the 1st specifically. I wanted to pay for priority but realized it was suspended. I applied to go for my graduation next month. Only to realize it is now an average of 6 weeks. My graduation invitation is attached in my application. Do you think the will give me an approval before the date. This will be less than 6 weeks. Is there anyone that has applied in Feb and gotten their approval?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Oggg: 1:29pm On Mar 18, 2022
Motiqueen:
Which of their embassies attend to visitor visa applicants for biometrics, is it VI or Ikeja? Someone said VI only attends to visitors and you will have to pay £55 other than the £95 pounds paid for as applicantion fee.
Please is this information true?
not embassies. TLS offices. Biometrics partners. Ikeja, Vi and Abuja
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by MabraO: 1:47pm On Mar 18, 2022
justwise:

Why does he want to change DOB?

Mistake was done when he first got the passport. Being it was just the month there was no concern but now every possibility he will come to further his education and all documents carrier correct dob with month just passport with different month. And also cost of changing then was high so he thought of tuning it til it expires then change to the original.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by MabraO: 1:49pm On Mar 18, 2022
mimilyrics:
Why is he changing his date of birth? If he changes this, he has to explain it in his application so that he is not seen as misrepresenting himself or trying to deceive the ECO.

It’s just the month every other thing is perfect.
He might want to further his education so we don’t want conflicting months on his passport and other results he has
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by LondyC(f): 1:55pm On Mar 18, 2022
Visa Alert!

Standard Visa application (Dependant Visa)
Application: 4th March, 2022
Biometrics: 7th March, 2022
Passport collection: 18th March, 2022

VISA APPROVED!

So happy

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Motiqueen: 5:30pm On Mar 18, 2022
Thanks for the correction, so anyone can serve the purpose. Alright then, I have another question.

Apart from letter of sponsorship, account statement and ID card, what other things does my Uncle need to present to show he is sponsoring the trip?
Oggg:
not embassies. TLS offices. Biometrics partners. Ikeja, Vi and Abuja
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by tunjikrown(m): 5:31pm On Mar 18, 2022
LondyC:
Visa Alert!

Standard Visa application (Dependant Visa)
Application: 4th March, 2022
Biometrics: 7th March, 2022
Passport collection: 18th March, 2022

VISA APPROVED!

So happy
Congratulations dear sister .

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (614) (Reply)

UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20

Viewing this topic: damoceile and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.