Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,073 members, 7,835,624 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:40 PM

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 - Travel (332) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 (851140 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (329) (330) (331) (332) (333) (334) (335) ... (626) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by lantrenzo: 12:30am On Dec 20, 2022
Please does any know how to add express courier delivery to UK Visa application on TSL after a decision is made?

I have searched here for information but I haven't found it.

Please help.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Ashirioluwa: 12:40am On Dec 20, 2022
hunee:

Ashiri, code man.

We are saying same my oga.

Make everybody carry their document dey waka , wahala too much for counter/airport, i know wetin i dey talk

True talk. I heard you

2 Likes

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by leef2022: 12:56am On Dec 20, 2022
jeslom:

But using conversion rate 6000 pounds is just[b]3.200,000.
That is it will cover the flight and my stay for a week .

As for the money lodgement . I agree to that . But if
I can explain well . Like gifts and ROI . Scared also about using this . Cause I don’t have properties

If compared to your take home pay, and monthly expenditure, you would be faulted to say just.
Gifts amounting to such tune would def be a worry to an ECO, so your explanation would be long, yet the ECO would have a final say
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Mrmoney90: 1:45am On Dec 20, 2022
jeslom:

But using conversion rate 6000 pounds is just 3.200,000.

I can explain well . Like gifts and ROI . Scared also about using this . Cause I don’t have properties

I think you should cool down and get your account statement right. No need for hurry, as long as the money is at your disposal and it’s just vacation you’re going for. Otherwise I sense a strong refusal. I had your mindset when I did mine and was blasted.

More so, spending 6000 pounds on a short vacation to the UK when you are not Amongst the high profile elites will warrant your application, as well as supporting documents to be thoroughly scrutinized, which will then certainly lead to a strong refusal.

I think 3000 - 3500 pounds will be fine for the application, even though you intend spending more than that upon arrival. You just have to make the trip look as cheap as possible, that way the ECO won’t assume you got the money illegally, because who would want to throw away so much on a vacation when the fund is legally gotten?

Even if you have 32 million to spend, still let them know you value your money and even spending 2 million out of it is a big deal to you, but you just have to spoil yourself regardless.

Lastly, as you said the 32 million was gotten from ROI and gifts from family and friends, make sure you have documentation evidence to that regard, not just explanation with words or cover letter, as that won’t fly. They will need to see why these people are always gifting you money up to that amount.

So in my best advice, to avoid complications, just chill and run your account properly. Atleast you can have an account that has about 5 million, then intend to spend around 1.2million for your trip. Another aspect to look into is your earning, expenditure and disposable income. These are strong factors they look into. To them, you can’t be earning 269k and spending 140k out of it, leaving your disposable income at 129k. Multiply that times 3 and that gives you 387k, which means your intended trip costs more than 3 times your disposable income.

Omo those people get wahala o, but you can either choose to take your time, or go ahead and risk it. Who knows, you just might be fortunate.

Cheers

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by giselle237: 4:23am On Dec 20, 2022
jeslom:

But using conversion rate 6000 pounds is just 3.200,000.
even those that earn in pounds, ECOs likewise can not say 6k pounds is JUST.. and how is it only you people are gifting.. yet no property to show or anything else? No other high financial aspects of your life tally with this. The profile does not match.. same you is ready to spend this just 6k pounds in 1 week when you barely have left off of 200 pounds every month. It doesnt make sense.
Secondly, There is no ‘if I can explain well’ without paper trail.. ECO is not going to hold your words as marble talk, he/she needs the evidence (on paper) to match.

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by hunee: 4:33am On Dec 20, 2022
lantrenzo:
Please does any know how to add express courier delivery to UK Visa application on TSL after a decision is made?

I have searched here for information but I haven't found it.

Please help.

Did you get a mail on decision.
If yes, other feedbacks must have come with it as regards getting your travel document.

You have the option of visiting VAC if you get an update.
VAC - Visa Application Center
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by oladeleadebayo1: 5:36am On Dec 20, 2022
Good morning house,please what type of visa did I need to work as AUPAIR in UK?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Grace1212: 6:26am On Dec 20, 2022
I think it depends on the path but it is not that easy

angieoluwa:

Hello, I tried telling someone about this path, but the person got stuck.

Is retrieving an endorsement letter straightforward and easy?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by lantrenzo: 9:19am On Dec 20, 2022
Yes I received a pick-up mail from TLS.

I am just far away now and wanted to know if I could still pay for the option of DHL after decision is made.

Thank you.

hunee:

Did you get a mail on decision.
If yes, other feedbacks must have come with it as regards getting your travel document.

You have the option of visiting VAC if you get an update.
VAC - Visa Application Center
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Ogbaba123: 10:39am On Dec 20, 2022
Hello, please is there a minimum time to wait before one can reapply for a visit visa after a refusal?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Oluwaloniglory7: 12:31pm On Dec 20, 2022
Good afternoon all,

Please I’m about to put in my visit visa application and I want more insight from my senior gurus in the HOUSE,

I’m employed with 600k monthly salary, spending 150k monthly which left me 450k disposable every month. I learnt that is advisable to use 2 month disposable for travel expenses, can my 2 month disposable income ie 900k fly for 10 days vacation hotel, 2 ways flight and miscellaneous ? Or is it advisable to use 2 and half monthly disposable to apply ?

I have about 1.5m for opening balance and about 4m closing balance ( within 6 month statement acct). No other income enter my account except my SALARY.

[/b]PLEASE MY SENIOR!!!!!!!!

[b]Can you help me out with write up on how to explain my opening balance and closing balance in a professional form?

Is not I can’t compose the write up but need a professional write up, because I see how many people was denied due to lack of explaining their opening balance and closing balance

Note: I have been working for 2 year plus by February I will be 3 yrs working with my present employer and all this money is from my salary.

Thanks all Merry Xmas !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Ashirioluwa: 12:33pm On Dec 20, 2022
Ogbaba123:
Hello, please is there a minimum time to wait before one can reapply for a visit visa after a refusal?

No, you can apply anytime. But make sure you are able to address the reason(s) why your previous application was denied before you reapply.

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by infosoftlife: 1:20pm On Dec 20, 2022
Oluwaloniglory7:
Good afternoon all,

Please I’m about to put in my visit visa application and I want more insight from my senior gurus in the HOUSE,

I’m employed with 600k monthly salary, spending 150k monthly which left me 450k disposable every month. I learnt that is advisable to use 2 month disposable for travel expenses, can my 2 month disposable income ie 900k fly for 10 days vacation hotel, 2 ways flight and miscellaneous ? Or is it advisable to use 2 and half monthly disposable to apply ?

I have about 1.5m for opening balance and about 4m closing balance ( within 6 month statement acct). No other income enter my account except my SALARY.

[/b]PLEASE MY SENIOR!!!!!!!!

[b]Can you help me out with write up on how to explain my opening balance and closing balance in a professional form?

Is not I can’t compose the write up but need a professional write up, because I see how many people was denied due to lack of explaining their opening balance and closing balance

Note: I have been working for 2 year plus by February I will be 3 yrs working with my present employer and all this money is from my salary.

Thanks all Merry Xmas !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You were able to save approximately times 2 of your opening balance in 6 months, you don't need to write many stories about it and stick to the "savings from salary".
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Ogbaba123: 3:35pm On Dec 20, 2022
Thank you

Ashirioluwa:

No, you can apply anytime. But make sure you are able to address the reason(s) why your previous application was denied before you reapply.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Ogbaba123: 3:41pm On Dec 20, 2022

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by hunee: 7:20pm On Dec 20, 2022
lantrenzo:

Yes I received a pick-up mail from TLS.

I am just far away now and wanted to know if I could still pay for the option of DHL after decision is made.

Thank you.

Good.
You can ask DHL to do pick up for you, but i am sure you know you have to present your documents or rather sign to pick. I advise you create time to visit VAC.

All the best.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Geetaybeks: 9:04pm On Dec 20, 2022
Please can I pay for express courier return at the centre because I had tried lying online and my debit card was acting up

Good.
You can ask DHL to do pick up for you, but i am sure you know you have to present your documents or rather sign to pick. I advise you create time to visit VAC.

All the best.[/quote]
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Geetaybeks: 9:04pm On Dec 20, 2022
Please can I pay for express courier return at the centre because I had tried paying online and my debit card was acting up
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by hunee: 9:12pm On Dec 20, 2022
Geetaybeks:
Please can I pay for express courier return at the centre because I had tried paying online and my debit card was acting up

Please try again at mid night, if it does same.
Kindly reach us here.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Geetaybeks: 9:38pm On Dec 20, 2022
I have gotten a date already and uploaded my documents. I should still try right?

hunee:

Please try again at mid night, if it does same.
Kindly reach us here.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Enuguguy: 9:43pm On Dec 20, 2022
Please house...
My wife did her biometric on 26th October this year for UK dependent visa
Do you have any idea of when she'll get her decision?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by hunee: 10:35pm On Dec 20, 2022
Enuguguy:
Please house...
My wife did her biometric on 26th October this year for UK dependent visa
Do you have any idea of when she'll get her decision?

How many weeks were you informed as processing time?
Did you receive the dmc mail?

Please what service did you opt for?
Information is needed , Sir.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Enuguguy: 10:50pm On Dec 20, 2022
hunee:

How many weeks were you informed as processing time?
Did you receive the dmc mail?

Please what service did you opt for?
Information is needed , Sir.
I was informed within 12 weeks but the updated website is now saying 24weeks
All dependent visa now is standard...no priority or superpriority
I received a message from dmc since 15th November that they have received the application and the file is being prepared for processing
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by leef2022: 10:52pm On Dec 20, 2022
Geetaybeks:

Yes you can pay for such services at a VAC. Just let them know when submitting your application.

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by hunee: 11:03pm On Dec 20, 2022
Enuguguy:

I received a message from dmc since 15th November that they have received the application and the file is being prepared for processing
Good.
Please work with the stipulated processing time.
I advise you do not send paid mails or calls until the time you are given.

Goodluck.

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by hunee: 11:03pm On Dec 20, 2022
Geetaybeks:
I have gotten a date already and uploaded my documents. I should still try right?

Proceed to VAC and get others sorted there.
All the best.

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by hunee: 11:06pm On Dec 20, 2022
Just to avoid repeated responses and feedbacks,

You are advised to await processing times as detailed on DMC confirmation.

Other related request will be treated by other contributors as urgent.

Please be guided.

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Nobody: 1:05am On Dec 21, 2022
Pls how is the Abuja TLS? Is the wait time long? I was thinking of not paying for premium lounge. Will I be able to finish my biometrics and go back to ph same day? Is the queue usually long? I want to only pay visa fee, assisted service and DHL for my passport.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by austarock: 2:03am On Dec 21, 2022
Please is anyone going to London by 28 Dec?
Is there a student of UNIVERSITY OF EAST LONDON?
Is there anyone that can help me to sort out my accommodation issues in East London,?
Please reach out austarson@gmail.com
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by giselle237: 3:01am On Dec 21, 2022
Enuguguy:

back up! I hope she applied for dependent visa and not spouse visa. Dependent visa is 12 weeks and not 24 weeks. Can u check ur documents and then track her application via your log in details.

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by giselle237: 3:02am On Dec 21, 2022
AbelPre:
Pls how is the Abuja TLS? Is the wait time long? I was thinking of not paying for premium lounge. Will I be able to finish my biometrics and go back to ph same day? Is the queue usually long? I want to only pay visa fee, assisted service and DHL for my passport.
u should be able to not spend time on the queue and return to ph same day. Have u thought about uploading ur documents yourself?

(1) (2) (3) ... (329) (330) (331) (332) (333) (334) (335) ... (626) (Reply)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 / UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.