Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,909 members, 7,814,070 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:31 AM

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 - Travel (329) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 (827660 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (326) (327) (328) (329) (330) (331) (332) ... (613) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by adecoal: 11:02am On Dec 16, 2022
I guess i'll just ask my mum to go to their office on Monday then as i'm yet to get any email or text message from them.

How how will someone gain entry into their site without the email.

hunee:

Very valid point.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by ladon1: 11:45am On Dec 16, 2022
Royal Air Maroc one-way Flight ticket to London for family of four available for sale

Details as follows:

Departure---MMA Lagos
Date-----25th Dec 2022
Time---5:30am
Arrival-----3 hrs stop at Casablanca
Arrive London 5pm same day.
Family of 4.
Amount----1.1m
Contact----08020700350 or 08121421471 for further details
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Ashirioluwa: 1:31pm On Dec 16, 2022
ladon1:
Royal Air Maroc one-way Flight ticket to London for family of four available for sale

Details as follows:

Departure---MMA Lagos
Date-----25th Dec 2022
Time---5:30am
Arrival-----3 hrs stop at Casablanca
Arrive London 5pm same day.
Family of 4.
Amount----1.1m
Contact----08020700350 or 08121421471 for further details

You need to check with the airline, because most airlines don’t allow tickets transfers.

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Sirmuel4real(m): 3:13pm On Dec 16, 2022
Good evening house,

Please I want to ask for your advice, I did my biometrics together with my wife at TLS Ikeja on the 18th November 2022 and i got my own collection email 24th November 2022 and picked it up my visa 25th November though I paid for priority. My wife is yet to get her own. I want to ask if I can stop my proof of funds and if it won’t affect my wife’s own. Though my wife has gotten her BRP mail but she is yet to get her visa.

I will appreciate a prompt response
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by misterkelly: 3:22pm On Dec 16, 2022
Please what documents should I self upload in the TLS site for the partner aside the int'l passport, PCC, TB, Marriage Certificate; and the children, aside the birth certificate, TB and int'l passport, parent consent letter?
2. Does the documents has any size requirements? Must it not be more than kb or can the pictures be in MB?

Thanks
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Kellygold(f): 3:23pm On Dec 16, 2022
My dependants got decision mail since 22 Nov, till date no pick up mail. And we have already booked flight. The paid call is not connecting. I used the paid email, they said they have informed the UK Embassy in Nigeria to release the passports.
Please help, we need to pick up these passports. Does anyone have a contact in UK Embassy?

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Chicadedieu: 3:32pm On Dec 16, 2022
Hello All,

Tourist Visa. Priority Service. Ikeja office. Family of 4. Biometrics NOVEMBER 29.

Just to let you know that after writing an email to the UK Visa service yesterday about my sister's Family Visa application, they said they are still currently being processed and awaiting a decision. Is anyone having same experience ?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Viktor454: 4:28pm On Dec 16, 2022
I'm not sure why but alot of applications are taking a little longer this December.

Chicadedieu:
Hello All,

Tourist Visa. Priority Service. Ikeja office. Family of 4. Biometrics NOVEMBER 29.

Just to let you know that after writing an email to the UK Visa service yesterday about my sister's Family Visa application, they said they are still currently being processed and awaiting a decision. Is anyone having same experience ?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Akhat: 4:29pm On Dec 16, 2022
Please can a family member help pickup my passport at the tls office?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Viktor454: 4:30pm On Dec 16, 2022
Yes someone still asked for ukvi's email in one of the whatsapp group I'm in to escalate his matter.
It's tiring because some people also are getting theirs.

Chicadedieu:
Hello All,

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by bbduty: 5:36pm On Dec 16, 2022
Sirmuel4real:
Good evening house,

Please I want to ask for your advice, I did my biometrics together with my wife at TLS Ikeja on the 18th November 2022 and i got my own collection email 24th November 2022 and picked it up my visa 25th November though I paid for priority. My wife is yet to get her own. I want to ask if I can stop my proof of funds and if it won’t affect my wife’s own. Though my wife has gotten her BRP mail but she is yet to get her visa.

I will appreciate a prompt response

When did your wife get the BRP mail?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Mrmoney90: 6:14pm On Dec 16, 2022
Chicadedieu:
Hello All,

Be patient, you will surely hear from them
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Akpuoru: 6:27pm On Dec 16, 2022
Good evening all.
I got a CAS used mail 2 days ago and I was expecting a BRP mail. However, today I received a collection email from TLS. I thought BRP mail should come before collection email at least from what I hear. Should I be worried.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by itoski(m): 7:23pm On Dec 16, 2022
Akpuoru:
Good evening all.
I got a CAS used mail 2 days ago and I was expecting a BRP mail. However, today I received a collection email from TLS. I thought BRP mail should come before collection email at least from what I hear. Should I be worried.
No cause for alarm.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Akpuoru: 7:44pm On Dec 16, 2022
[quote author=itoski post=119207596]
No cause for alarm. [/quote Thanks
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by sWrights2012: 8:40pm On Dec 16, 2022
Hmmn..It is well.. I also got a refusal letter since October 21st, till date, no mail for passort collection.. Biometrics done since September 2.

Jocabasa:

U ar very ryt Hunee....
Bt I think is better goin to TLS for d passport collection Since is refusal matter...

because wen my application was refused i didn't get a mail or fone call for collection...

My passport was wit TLS for 6 months I didn't notice dat until i was asked to submit back my passport after my successful administrative review...
I went to TLS October n i was tod my passport has been wit dem since june so i collected it n resubmitt it again to get my visa stamp...

My advise for her is to go to TLS n ask for her passport instead of waiting for dia mails n call...
I dey tok frm my own experience ooo.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by sWrights2012: 8:43pm On Dec 16, 2022
Please let me know the outcome of this.. I have gotten a refusal letter since Oct 21.. and visited TLS twice but havent gotten my passport..its the 16th week since biometrics already.. I have tried sending you an email...

adecoal:
I guess i'll just ask my mum to go to their office on Monday then as i'm yet to get any email or text message from them.

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Pegregory: 9:00pm On Dec 16, 2022
Hello House! I've just gotten a refusal letter. It was a fully Sponsored trip. Based on this refusal letter, does it mean my sponsor would've transferred the money Into my account?

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by hunee: 9:15pm On Dec 16, 2022
I really want to drop this here.
It is a personal opinion, and not expected to amount to any disparity or divisions.
You are free to drop a comment, however.

The spate at which UKVI has been refusing tourist visas is becoming very digusting.
More suprising, is the common trend of denying visas for same reason.
In my honest thought, i feel people should just slow down on this Uk for some time.
If you consider the amount of resources that goes into this process, at the end, refusal will be the outcome, applicants will see some validity in my opinion.
If there is too much work load, and ecos do not have time to properly go through documents, before refusing visas, i think people need to begin to shine their eyes.
OR maybe they have streamlined the visa quota for Majorly student visas, because i really can not imagine this.

I wish everyone the very best in their applications, but this is just my personal observation, and should not deter you from trying your luck.
Because, it is what it is now, it is a game of luck.
Even the best applications do not get approved, na God dey run everybody work now.

4 Likes

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Viktor454: 9:18pm On Dec 16, 2022
No cap na God o

hunee:
It is a personal opinion, and not expected to amount to any disparity or divisions.

The spate at which UKVI has been refusing tourist visas is becoming very digusting.
In my honest thought, i feel people should just slow down on this Uk for some time.
If you consider the amount of resources that goes into this process, at the end, refusal will be the outcome, applicants will see some validity in my opinion.
If there is too much work load, and ecos do not have time to properly go through documents, before refusing visas, i think people need to begin to shine their eyes.
OR maybe they have streamlined the visa quota for Majorly student visas, because i really can not imagine this.

I wish everyone the very best in their applications, but this is just my personal observation, and should not deter you from trying your luck.
Even the best applications do not get approved, na God dey run everybody work now.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by DannyBillgate: 9:29pm On Dec 16, 2022
U no lie bro, I can't believe I will be deny visa on my second application. All my supporting
documents are clean,valid and complete. The reason for my second refusal was just rubbish. ECO will always look for a means to deny you visa. They are just eating people's visa fee for nothing.

hunee:

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Sirmuel4real(m): 9:58pm On Dec 16, 2022
bbduty:

When did your wife get the BRP mail?

25th of November
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Oraolu(f): 11:09pm On Dec 16, 2022
Please if a ukvi application is decided what does it mean
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by hunee: 11:13pm On Dec 16, 2022
DannyBillgate:
U no lie bro, I can't believe I will be deny visa on my second application. All my supporting
documents are clean,valid and complete. The reason for my second refusal was just rubbish. ECO will always look for a means to deny you visa. They are just eating people's visa fee for nothing.

Lets be guided.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by hunee: 11:15pm On Dec 16, 2022
Oraolu:
Please if a ukvi application is decided what does it mean

Decided is not an approval.
It is just a feedback on your application.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by giselle237: 11:58pm On Dec 16, 2022
Pegregory:
Hello House! I've just gotten a refusal letter. It was a fully Sponsored trip. Based on this refusal letter, does it mean my sponsor would've transferred the money Into my account?
sorrrrrrrrrrrrrry.
happpy to discuss this indepthtly later on… but from the top of my head looks like it was a badly done app..
First red flags.. 29 days tourism visit to fiance, should have been shorter… no income of your own, depending on someone and then going on to state a high amount of 2500 pounds.. if sponsor abandons you, you will seek recourse to public funds, no ties to home country provided.. also you did not provide a bank statement or you provided one with nothing at all.. no financials shown… ECO can not judge your OWN financial circumstances before now etc
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by taif(f): 12:06am On Dec 17, 2022
hunee:

You are right and in other way not totally right, when applying for visa one should be able to proof beyond doubt that you are honest in your application, like the lady who was deny visa, how can you say you want to go and spend a whole 29 days with someone ,even if the person just gave birth you shouldn't put such ridiculous days in it like dt. It is obvious they are not sincere. The person should have put 5 days and it is certain they will stamp 6months and she can then use that 29days she wrote. It would have make much sense like dt. The school visa they grant , the person have proof that he/she is actually going to study and that is why they grant it.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Hppro: 12:23am On Dec 17, 2022
Same here, seems the delay is accompanied with the festive month. Operationally it's the month most staff go on leave and other factors, let's just wait.

I spoke with an agent yesterday regarding family of 3 application too. Decision not made yet. Maximum duration for decision is 4weeks, agent can only escalate case of decision if it's up to 8weeks

Chicadedieu:
Hello All,

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by hunee: 12:34am On Dec 17, 2022
taif:

You are right and in other way not totally right, when applying for visa one should be able to proof beyond doubt that you are honest in your application, like the lady who was deny visa, how can you say you want to go and spend a whole 29 days with someone ,even if the person just gave birth you shouldn't put such ridiculous days in it like dt. It is obvious they are not sincere. The person should have put 5 days and it is certain they will stamp 6months and she can then use that 29days she wrote. It would have make much sense like dt. The school visa they grant , the person have proof that he/she is actually going to study and that is why they grant it.

I am of the opinion that perfect applications do not guarantee visa stamps or approvals.
I am also of the opinion that alot of these embassies have a quota for tourist visas - they work with it.

Truth be told, alot of them understand the desperacy amongst Africans to travel out(in search of greener pastures) so people do really find various vices.
They understand the application process, they are psychologist.
Someone once asked here, if it was possible to 'japa' with a tourist visa - Imagine.
It is not the same psyche.
Eco-s are overwhelemed too.
You need to be in the system to know how these things work.
Alot of things coming to play.

Let me play you a scene, i read alot here, and i see feedbacks. Few weeks ago, a particular lady who has been to the Uk 4 times or more, got a refusal. someone who goes and come back - not a case of japa.
Tell me - Do you want to say the applicant is a novice or the application was not perfect?

Just be thankful if you get your approval, it is not by the perfection, the applicant was just favored.

As for student visa, You and I know alot about how that one is done grin
Let us not go into details in public here.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Jocabasa: 4:24am On Dec 17, 2022
hunee:

I am of the opinion that perfect applications do not guarantee visa stamps or approvals.
I am also of the opinion that alot of these embassies have a quota for tourist visas - they work with it.

Truth be told, alot of them understand the desperacy amongst Africans to travel out(in search of greener pastures) so people do really find various vices.
Someone once asked here, if it was possible to 'japa' with a tourist visa - Imagine.

Let me play you a scene, i read alot here, and i see feedbacks. Few weeks ago, a particular lady who has been to the Uk 4 times or more, got a refusal. someone who goes and come back - not a case of japa.
Tell me - Do you want to say the applicant is a novice or the application was not perfect?

Just be thankful if you get your approval, it is not by the perfection, the applicant was just favored.

U make sense Hunee....
Like u mentioned in ur first comment, dis pipu has so much application on dem making mistakes n denying visas wit no reasons....

Anyway... Na God dey run things dat was wy i sed pray wen u apply or before applying because i seen som1 dey gave expired visa n even dey wil forget u n side pack ur application.....

So my advise is pray n also do follow up on dem after ur biometric dnt relax either priority or standard service dis pipu na human being...

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Jocabasa: 4:29am On Dec 17, 2022
adecoal:

Tell ur mum to go dere wit her collection slip n tell dem she's for collection dey wil allow her in, if dey ask further questions jst tell dem dey call her to come simple....
Am very sure her passport dey TLS dey collect cool A/C

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by taif(f): 6:58am On Dec 17, 2022
hunee:

Truth be told, alot of them understand the desperacy amongst Africans to travel out(in search of
greener pastures) so people do really find various vices.

Hmmm, You are right though, prayer has a big influence in everything we do.

(1) (2) (3) ... (326) (327) (328) (329) (330) (331) (332) ... (613) (Reply)

Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here / UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.