Stats: 3,158,229 members, 7,836,108 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:50 PM

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 - Travel (392) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 (851780 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (389) (390) (391) (392) (393) (394) (395) ... (626) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Amaka1976: 10:03pm On Feb 28, 2023
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Amaka1976: 10:07pm On Feb 28, 2023
Work visa
Biometric 15th of February
It was approved 🎉🙏

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by hunee: 10:19pm On Feb 28, 2023
Amaka1976:
Work visa
Biometric 15th of February
It was approved 🎉🙏

Amaka,
Congratulations 🎉

There are many people here who would like to know how you started and what documents you submitted.

You can help share that information, if you do not mind. smiley

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by hunee: 10:24pm On Feb 28, 2023
Please advise timing for study visa applications. Can one begin the process of application now ?

Copied.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Amaka1976: 11:15pm On Feb 28, 2023
COS: 2nd of February 2023
Standard application: 13th of February
Biometric:15th of February
Documents submitted: TB,IELTS, Police clearance,Care Certificate
Application moved to DMC: 17th of February 2023
Application transferred to VAC: 27th of February
Application received by VAC:27th of February
Collection mail: 28th of February

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Luukasz(m): 11:16pm On Feb 28, 2023
Tutu82:

You could follow this thread from the beginning, it has been discussed over and over again.You can also go on the various government websites online.
Ok thanks

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by hunee: 12:02am On Mar 01, 2023
Thank you alot and i wish you a smooth sojourn to the united kingdom
Amaka1976:
COS: 2nd of February 2023
Standard application: 13th of February
Biometric:15th of February
Documents submitted: TB,IELTS, Police clearance,Care Certificate
Application moved to DMC: 17th of February 2023
Application transferred to VAC: 27th of February
Application received by VAC:27th of February
Collection mail: 28th of February
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by thebossagain: 3:40am On Mar 01, 2023
thebossagain:
Please am having an issue I don't know if anybody has encounter before, am in uk for 5 month now, trying to process my wife coming but the ihs fee is coming up as 1,450$ , have I made an error.

Can sombody help out .
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Adunnishugar(f): 5:04am On Mar 01, 2023
Tutu82:

1.Not really it depends on funds available but don’t apply for a football team.I had 5 at my graduation in 2011 but all immediate family.

2.Yes you need to prove the trip can be afforded.

3.Ideally by May as wait time is average 4weeks.

Thank you, I appreciate.

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by damrmd02(f): 6:11am On Mar 01, 2023
Please can someone help me out on this

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Nobody: 6:24am On Mar 01, 2023
damrmd02:
Your application has been refused as the money in your account is not a true reflection of what you earn.Your salary of 345k is understood however there are other amounts they do not understand and it needs to be explained.
You are free to reapply once you have corrected the issues raised.

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Cashmadam: 6:25am On Mar 01, 2023
damrmd02:

Good morning. Sorry about the refusal. The ECO accused you of "account padding"

In summary, you should have explained the source of the money and it should ideally tally with your income.

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by damrmd02(f): 8:06am On Mar 01, 2023
Thank you ma, I explained every transaction I even include receipt,and my side buisness is registered under CAC. all this document are included. Am not sure they go through it.

What can I do next ma.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by damrmd02(f): 8:11am On Mar 01, 2023
Thanks ma, all documents are uploaded, because I always come here if I need to know anything, I have a spread sheet I explained all transactions in details with receipt. If I want to reaply Now, will I still use the same statement I use as at February when I submitted it or I use as at till date[quote author=Tutu82 thanks ma
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by damrmd02(f): 8:13am On Mar 01, 2023
Cashmadam:

Good morning. Sorry about the refusal. The ECO accused you of "account padding"

In summary, you should have explained the source of the money and it should ideally tally with your income.
Thank you ma, I explained every transaction I even include receipt,and my side buisness is registered under CAC. all this document are included. Am not sure they go through it.

What can I do next ma.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Cashmadam: 8:15am On Mar 01, 2023
damrmd02:

What can I do next ma.

Hmmm so sorry about that. I think it's better you seperate your salary and business account. It can be a bit confusing to them. We understand that many people do side business to make ends meet but they struggle to understand that when you have a stable job.

My suggestion - stop money from your side business going into your salary account. Open a business account. Run your salary account for 6 months and then try again. It doesn't assure you 100% that you'll get the visa but I believe it will help.

Maybe others can share their thoughts and you can decide what you want to do.

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Cashmadam: 8:17am On Mar 01, 2023
damrmd02:
Thanks ma, all documents are uploaded, because I always come here if I need to know anything, I have a spread sheet I explained all transactions in details with receipt. If I want to reaply Now, will I still use the same statement I use as at February when I submitted it or I use as at till date[quote author=Tutu82 thanks ma

It's too soon to reapply. What's the rush? Unless there is something you are not telling us.

Your desperation will look suspicious and you are setting yourself up for another refusal.

Clean up your account before you reapply. My humble suggestion.

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by damrmd02(f): 8:19am On Mar 01, 2023
Cashmadam:

Hmmm so sorry about that. I think it's better you seperate your salary and business account. It can be a bit confusing to them. We understand that many people do side business to make ends meet but they struggle to understand that when you have a stable job.

My suggestion - stop money from your side business going into your salary account. Open a business account. Run your salary account for 6 months and then try again. It doesn't assure you 100% that you'll get the visa but I believe it will help.

Maybe others can share their thoughts and you can decide what you want to do.
Thanks ma.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by ocpaschal: 8:20am On Mar 01, 2023
Good morning everyone. Pls I need clarity :

I plan to visit my brother in UK, of whom will be graduating by 17th March in a UK university. I intend to travel with my uncle who would also be my sponsor too for the visitor visa.

Will the UK visa office grant us the visitor visa if my traveling companion is both a sponsor and my maternal uncle at the same time?

Secondly, my brother intends to write an invitation letter to invite us to UK for his graduation ceremony. But he is now on a Healthcare tier 2 visa as he recently switched from a UK student visa to Healthcare work visa. If he indicate in his letter that he is living in UK on a Healthcare visa and I present a copy of his Healthcare visa to the uk visa office despite him having a graduation ceremony by mid-March, will it be a challenge to my brother in UK? Does changes from a student visa to work visa affect the way a person can invite his family to UK for visiting purposes? Should he avoid revealing his BRP & his visa status in the invitation letter?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by damrmd02(f): 8:23am On Mar 01, 2023
Nothing to rush about, am just confused that may be they didn't see all the documents uploaded, because I did a spread sheet to explain all cash in flow and out flow. and also includes all receipt [quote author=Cashmadam post=121368490][/quote]

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by damrmd02(f): 8:30am On Mar 01, 2023
[quote author=Cashmadam post=121368490][/quote]
Nothing to rush about, am just confused that may be they didn't see all the documents uploaded, because I did a separate spread sheet to explain all cash in flow and out flow. and also includes all receipt,i think if it's something I need to call their attention to. Since they said no explanation and of which I did. Thanks ma
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by SarahKrm2: 8:45am On Mar 01, 2023
damrmd02:

Nothing to rush about, am just confused that may be they didn't see all the documents uploaded, because I did a separate spread sheet to explain all cash in flow and out flow. and also includes all receipt,i think if it's something I need to call their attention to. Since they said no explanation and of which I did. Thanks ma

It’s very frustrating when it seems like they do not go through all the documents presented.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by damrmd02(f): 9:00am On Mar 01, 2023
SarahKrm2:

It’s very frustrating when it seems like they do not go through all the documents presented.
Walahi,you understand my situation now. Because all documents are intact, even this account they are saying a separate spread sheet was created for it, because I learnt that on this forum.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by ocpaschal: 9:04am On Mar 01, 2023
Tutu82:

Okay this is the roughest estimate ever and am bored this evening so here goes…
I would peg the cheapest decent bed and breakfast at ÂŁ50 so by 5 days you looking at ÂŁ250.
I would strongly advise against a self service room especially private arrangements in the south east like Woolwich,Plumstead,Abbeywood as too much can go wrong and there goes your deposit.
Have a look on booking.com for a better guide.

To get around you would need a week oyster or a Visitors Oyster card that can take you across the zones via train and buses let’s call that another £100 but if you take a black cab and/or bolt it would be a lot higher.

For food are you a MacDonald’s guy/supermarket restaurant or Nando’s/five guys type?.Or Nigerian restaurant like 805/Tasties?.Or fine dinning with jazz playing in the background at the shard?.If you basic and can eat in Wetherspoon ild say £45 a day x 5 days that’s another £225.

You don’t live in the Uk but are a visitor so your kind of shopping determines eg whether you a primark/Asda sort of shopper or you go big and land in timberland!.

So it’s all about life style thats £575
Let’s call shopping £400
ticket ÂŁ600
vex money ÂŁ25
Grand total £1600 that’s by 800 1,280,000.00

For sponsorship you are welcome to show 3-6 months statement with a good consistency and healthy balance which has not been fixed just for the occasion.Your inflow determines this

If you an adult and not in school it makes more sense for you to sponsor yourself.Use your Salary and/or Savings and/or current account.what do you do and earn?.Are you single? Why are you travelling?these are the factors.

I did not add money for tourist sites but there are quite a few free ones.

You welcome!.
b thank you for your response. This is indeed helpful. The thing is that my uncle intend to join me to seek visitor visa and travel with me to visit my brother in UK. He plans to sponsor our travel trip together for just 5 days. Will UK visa office accept that my uncle can be my sponsor?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Nobody: 11:43am On Mar 01, 2023
ocpaschal:
b thank you for your response. This is indeed helpful. The thing is that my uncle intend to join me to seek visitor visa and travel with me to visit my brother in UK. He plans to sponsor our travel trip together for just 5 days. Will UK visa office accept that my uncle can be my sponsor?

Can i ask how old are you and are you employed?
Why is your “uncle “ sponsoring you?.If the Answer is plausible then he can be your sponsor.
If it’s your brother why are you staying in a bed and breakfast instead of his house?
Your applications will be submitted separately at is not looking good already.

Wait i remember you from a few pages ago and @giselle replied you.Then you said you earn 30k and your uncle is not sponsoring you or am i mistaken?.You also wanted to school in Australia and an “Aunty” would sponsor.

If the above is you ild come out honestly and let you know plainly….At this time you do not meet the criteria for a uk visit visa except your brother gets a letter from his school,writes you an invitation letter and a statement of account that can show at least £2000.

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by mosesadio: 11:46am On Mar 01, 2023
Collection email dropped at last this morning! Bio on 10th February for standard visitor.

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by jeslom: 2:42pm On Mar 01, 2023
please o .. a 16 years old child whose parent are sponsoring for the travel, does he require to bring his own bank statement or just his parent bank statement.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by HollyMadison(f): 3:06pm On Mar 01, 2023
Hi group.

Please can anyone share tips, steps, statement balance for inviting grandma over for omugwo? Trip will be sponsored by me, her child. She doesn’t have a job or a business.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by jeslom: 4:30pm On Mar 01, 2023
please o .. a 16 years old child travelling with his parent, whose parent are sponsoring for the travel, does he require to bring his own bank statement or just his parent bank statement.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by blackboy2star(m): 4:40pm On Mar 01, 2023
House please help.. I'm having issue with TLS contact with paying online for myself and family UK submission, I kept receiving unsuccessful transaction after trying all my four banks card account for the payment. I even chose FLEXI so as to submit as a family at the sametime.

Any other means to make this payment
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by mommatriplets: 5:53pm On Mar 01, 2023
damrmd02:
Pls gurus I need your advice

so many things could have gone wrong.
the vo might have been in a hurry or bad mood and didnt get to read all your plenty writeups.

that aside..once you include CAC...u should also include tax payment...its automatic denial if u dont include evidence of tax payment once u include cac.

the next free advice is ---keeep it simple. let your salary acct remain a salary acct, your business acct...remain separate...and perhaps you have a savings account...where you can agreegate your savings, thats what the uk people expect and it makes screening accts very easy with higher chances of understanding and success.....the usual nigerian style of jumbling everything together no get head and is super confusing and frustrating for a vo to vet

(1) (2) (3) ... (389) (390) (391) (392) (393) (394) (395) ... (626) (Reply)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 / UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2

Viewing this topic: SoarNaija, donteebalo(m) and 4 guest(s)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75