Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,952 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:36 AM

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 - Travel (395) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 (828694 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (392) (393) (394) (395) (396) (397) (398) ... (614) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by dduchess90(f): 7:29am On Mar 04, 2023
Hello

Why are all the funds in yours now?

You could have yours in your account but he had already applied with funds in his account, so moving everything seems to complicate things except you have a good reason for that, besides you didn't provide a consent letter for your spouse to say he had access to funds now in your account for his study when he applied.

If the ECO doesn't pick this up then that's fine,if it's spotted then be prepared to submit more evidence

Also there is thread for study visa you can get more response from others

Cheers

Cypt:
Hello guys, I was recently refused uK partner visa. My husband is already in the uK, we made silly mistake in the bank statement. We want to start another pof now, the money is in my account including his school fee balance, maintenance and my maintenance fee too. I have the right figure now. My question is hope it’s safe for all the money to be in my account.
@dduchess90 @lolade88 @Gloriyah

Below is the reason for the refusal

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Nobody: 8:22am On Mar 04, 2023
vozkini:
Hello, Greetings to all the gurus in the house. I had a visa 6 months. I want to apply for 2 years and as well 6months for my family of 4 who wish to travel with me this summer. Please which documents am I going to use to sponsor them.
Please kindly advise as urgently as possible. Thank you
Hi.
You would use the same online procedure you used for your visa and same documents sort of documents you used to sponsor yourself such as iv letter or proof of accommodation,A recent 3-6 months statement of account…stuff like that.

A difference would be you will add marriage certificate for your spouse and birth certificate for your children and a letter from their school saying they on holiday that period though this is not a compulsory step but helps.

You also need to have enough funds to cover the return airfare and living cost throughout the duration of their trip.

That’s all i can think of for now but follow the previous thread and go on the gov website it’s been discussed repeatedly.

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Ebylicious: 10:58am On Mar 04, 2023
Good morning Guru's

Please is there a different url to apply for a minor? I have a UK Visit Visa and would love to travel with my daughter. She is 4months old and doesn't have a visa. How do I go about it please? Please provide a link. Thanks
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by blackboy2star(m): 11:13am On Mar 04, 2023
Hello House.. Please I need help.
I am trying to pay TLS for weeks now using my four different cards and always return unsuccessful. I want to pay for self services with FLEXI cos the application is for three of us, Myself, wife and daughter choosing IKEJA submission center.
Below is what's showing on TLS after logging-in now on my application and that of the other two.
Please what to do and how can i contact TLS over this?

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Adimorah: 11:57am On Mar 04, 2023
I'm having the same issue. I was debited two times. Contacted them and they said no transaction was recorded on my account.

blackboy2star:
I am trying to pay TLS for weeks now using my four different cards and always return unsuccessful. I want to pay for self services with FLEXI cos the application is for three of us, Myself, wife and daughter choosing IKEJA submission center.
Below is what's showing on TLS after logging-in now on my application and that of the other two.

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by blackboy2star(m): 12:01pm On Mar 04, 2023
I even used my brother pounds card to make the payment, it shows successful and was debited but still couldn't book appointment.
Did you contact them via Telephone or email? I filled the help complaint form and yet to hear from them aside the automation reply.

Adimorah:

I'm having the same issue. I was debited two times. Contacted them and they said no transaction was recorded on my account.

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Horlaidey007: 12:26pm On Mar 04, 2023
Update:
DHL just delivered my passport few minutes ago. 2 years Visa approved

I’m still waiting to get my hubby passport cos he did “keep my passport “ fingers crossed how will I know he also got his visa approved?
Bio February 17th

2 Likes

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Adimorah: 12:50pm On Mar 04, 2023
I used the compliant form. They replied once, still waiting for further clarifications. I don't know if someone can just book appointment and pay for the services at their office...

blackboy2star:
I even used my brother pounds card to make the payment, it shows successful and was debited but still couldn't book appointment.
Did you contact them via Telephone or email? I filled the help complaint form and yet to hear from them aside the automation reply.

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by mbarue: 12:52pm On Mar 04, 2023
greetings baba please ur kind help. I just received my CAS please how do i go about my visa Application? what docs is required? am also yet to have my TB done? just advice me the procedure to get my visa asap. thanks for ur continual help.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Nobody: 12:55pm On Mar 04, 2023
Ebylicious:
Good morning Guru's

Please is there a different url to apply for a minor? I have a UK Visit Visa and would love to travel with my daughter. She is 4months old and doesn't have a visa. How do I go about it please? Please provide a link. Thanks
Same online form.
https://visas-immigration.service.gov.uk/apply-visa-type/visit?_ga=2.114894916.2121541288.1677930828-915757083.1677930828
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by mbarue: 12:55pm On Mar 04, 2023
greetings baba please ur kind help. I just received my CAS please how do i go about my visa Application? what docs is required? am also yet to have my TB done? Please kindly advice me the procedure to get my visa asap. thanks for ur continual help.

giselle237:
it will be small, considering you should have funds to conveniently sponsor your trip + funds for after your trip which you must have as you are not expected to clear your account because of tourism
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by blackboy2star(m): 1:33pm On Mar 04, 2023
Its frustrating and no thanks to CBN wahala... Trying for close to a week now trying to make payment. Please keep me posted if any update from them or if you later go through with your payment. Thanks

Adimorah:
I used the compliant form. They replied once, still waiting for further clarifications. I don't know if someone can just book appointment and pay for the services at their office...

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Africankel(m): 2:34pm On Mar 04, 2023
blackboy2star:

Click on "amend", you should be able to book afterwards
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Ebylicious: 2:47pm On Mar 04, 2023
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Ebylicious: 3:15pm On Mar 04, 2023
Tutu82:

Same online form.
https://visas-immigration.service.gov.uk/apply-visa-type/visit?_ga=2.114894916.2121541288.1677930828-915757083.1677930828

Thank you Boss.

The application is kind of confusing me now. Will all the details am filling going to be about me? Aside the applicant name which is my daughter's name.

Please can I reach u on phone. Please send your digits. Thank you
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by blackboy2star(m): 3:31pm On Mar 04, 2023
Thanks.
Same issue bro.... Tiring

Africankel:

Click on "amend", you should be able to book afterwards
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by BruceXavier: 5:26pm On Mar 04, 2023
Horlaidey007:
Update:
DHL just delivered my passport few minutes ago. 2 years Visa approved

I’m still waiting to get my hubby passport cos he did “keep my passport “ fingers crossed how will I know he also got his visa approved?
Bio February 17th

Sometimes "keep my passport" option can be an issue. Several persons on this platform have shared difficulties they faced using that option. I would recommend you send a paid mail to UKVI after 10/15 working days from biometrics. You'll likely get a generic response telling you to wait another 10/15 WD especially if a decision has been made. In my case I sent several paid mails to which I got replies that a decision had been made and advised to wait 10WD,15 WD and another 15WD, I eventually ended up going to TLS office w/o invitation, as my travel date was getting close and I had been waiting for 2months+. The moment I shared my experience with one of the officials, they asked me if a decision has been made, I said yes, showed them the last mail I got from UKVI. They asked that I submit my passport. Two days later it was delivered to my house with vignette.

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Horlaidey007: 6:45pm On Mar 04, 2023
I wish I knew this. I taught the processing time still take longer and I don’t want him to miss his intended trip hence the reason he chose “keep my passport “ I just pray his own visa is also approved.

BruceXavier:

Sometimes "keep my passport" option can be an issue. Several persons on this platform have shared difficulties they faced using that option. I would recommend you send a paid mail to UKVI after 10/15 working days from biometrics. You'll likely get a generic response telling you to wait another 10/15 WD especially if a decision has been made. In my case I sent several paid mails to which I got replies that a decision had been made and advised to wait 10WD,15 WD and another 15WD, I eventually ended up going to TLS office w/o invitation, as my travel date was getting close and I had been waiting for 2months+. The moment I shared my experience with one of the officials, they asked me if a decision has been made, I said yes, showed them the last mail I got from UKVI. They asked that I submit my passport. Two days later it was delivered to my house with vignette.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Nobody: 6:57pm On Mar 04, 2023
Ebylicious:

Thank you Boss.

The application is kind of confusing me now. Will all the details am filling going to be about me? Aside the applicant name which is my daughter's name.

Please can I reach u on phone. Please send your digits. Thank you
Yes it does get a bit confusing.
It is her information not yours required on the form.Under finances you do the breakdown of what you are allocating to her and where they ask is anyone sponsoring you that part you put Yes.
I usually do not engage outside the forum but am happy to help you on here with any little knowledge i May have.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Nobody: 6:58pm On Mar 04, 2023
[quote author=Tutu82 post=121473414]
Good evening.
Yes it does get a bit confusing.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by aljazirahnews: 10:07pm On Mar 04, 2023
Good evening all,

Please I need some assistance.

I am a student in uk, my study will end September 2023, and my brp will expire January 2024.

Can my dependants still apply to join me in July?

Also, how much pof will my 3 dependants need to show, assuming they apply in April.

I will appreciate responses.

Thanks
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Peterdapox: 10:09pm On Mar 04, 2023
Cypt:
@giselle237 Tahnk you for the response, I’m currently running another account, but my husband’s maintenance, school balance and my maintain is in the account, but the account is in my name. I hope there won’t be any issue when I submit the statement?
This woman don't make another mistake. Use another bank statement that is different from your husband but still yours and don't include anything maintenance funds apart from your own. Your hubby is already in uk so apply for your own as a dependent

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by giselle237: 7:34am On Mar 05, 2023
mbarue:
greetings baba please ur kind help. I just received my CAS please how do i go about my visa Application? what docs is required? am also yet to have my TB done? Please kindly advice me the procedure to get my visa asap. thanks for ur continual help.
go here. Page 1. https://www.nairaland.com/7267459/uk-student-visa-tier-4
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by giselle237: 7:35am On Mar 05, 2023
aljazirahnews:

I am a student in uk, my study will end September 2023, and my brp will expire January 2024.
Can my dependants still apply to join me in July?
Also, how much pof will my 3 dependants need to show, assuming they apply in April.
https://www.nairaland.com/7267459/uk-student-visa-tier-4 page 1
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Twostep: 9:37am On Mar 05, 2023
Good morning house, please I will like your inputs.

Does a company status have to be active on CaC for a Uk visit visa application ?

The company where I work status says inactive and was registered in 1988 ( as seen on the cac website)… a friend is insisting the company gets the status back active else I should not bother with the application.

I am not in a position to instruct the company to the needful to get the status back active

I will appreciate your inputs here, thank you
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by giselle237: 12:00pm On Mar 05, 2023
Twostep:
Does a company status have to be active on CaC for a Uk visit visa application ?The company where I work status says inactive and was registered in 1988 ( as seen on the cac website)… a friend is insisting the company gets the status back active else I should not bother with the application.
I am not in a position to instruct the company to the needful to get the status back active
u cant get the company as an employee that you are to do this so make sure other loose ends are tied.

2 Likes

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by thelma76(f): 12:00pm On Mar 05, 2023
Twostep:

Does a company status have to be active on CaC for a Uk visit visa application ?

The company where I work status says inactive and was registered in 1988 ( as seen on the cac website)… a friend is insisting the company gets the status back active else I should not bother with the application.

From my experience, it counts. That was the first reason quoted on my refusal slip. But I also think it depends of the mood of the ECO and how solid the rest of your documentation is, because I’ve seen people who got their visas with their companies being inactive on that portal (and btw, sooooo many reputable companies are inactive on there). I wonder why so much credence is given to something so unreliable.

It’s not even a question of how popular (or not) your company is. Apparently that website is their source of truth, whether your company is a multinational or not.

I’d advise you try to speak to(not instruct😂) the team that handles your CAC status. I have zero intentions to apply until it’s rectified. And I am applying all the necessary pressure to get it closed out ASAP.

2 Likes

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by infosoftlife: 12:12pm On Mar 05, 2023
Twostep:

Just do as Giselle and Thelma advised.
This is outside your control. Focus on the rest of your documentation and your tie to Nigeria.
People have gotten their visas approved with inactive status.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Twostep: 1:30pm On Mar 05, 2023
So I don’t quote each responses hence making the thread longer, thank you all for your your inputs on my above mentioned plight. I am thankful.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Africankel(m): 2:43pm On Mar 05, 2023
Twostep:

In addition to the advice given; in your cover letter, ensure to mention that as an employee, have no control over the company's status on CAC website. Also mention that the status of a company on CAC site is not a parameter to judge the company's trading status. Affirm again, that the company is fully in business despite being inactive on CAC website.

I did this for my brother and it worked.

3 Likes

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Lovejuliet2020: 2:50pm On Mar 05, 2023
Hi, guys please someone should advise me.
Is it possible to travel with my adopted son to UK?
I am married without kid yet. Living with my little nephew. He is 2 years old . I started living with him when he was 6 months old. Her biological mother left my brother and the baby.
Is it possible to travel with him to UK?
What are the requirements to be met?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by vozkini(m): 3:01pm On Mar 05, 2023
Happy Sunday to you all. Tutu82 et all.
Thank you on your guide. I have one more important question to ask. Do I include my wife bank statement in her own application since am the one sponsoring her and the kids More so, regarding her income and business I do mentioned them. Please help me with your quick response as I intend submitting the application soon.

Thank you
Tutu82:

Hi.
You would use the same online procedure you used for your visa and same documents sort of documents you used to sponsor yourself such as iv letter or proof of accommodation,A recent 3-6 months statement of account…stuff like that.

A difference would be you will add marriage certificate for your spouse and birth certificate for your children and a letter from their school saying they on holiday that period though this is not a compulsory step but helps.

You also need to have enough funds to cover the return airfare and living cost throughout the duration of their trip.

That’s all i can think of for now but follow the previous thread and go on the gov website it’s been discussed repeatedly.

(1) (2) (3) ... (392) (393) (394) (395) (396) (397) (398) ... (614) (Reply)

UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20

Viewing this topic: BiyiTudors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.