Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,693 members, 7,831,145 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:27 PM

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 - Travel (470) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 (846558 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (467) (468) (469) (470) (471) (472) (473) ... (624) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Adeluv2401: 12:18am On Jun 29, 2023
Agent765:
it was in January. Since Feb I have not spent more than 170k on that account so the account will be ready by end of July. That’s why I’m asking when the account is ready do I try the Uk for the 3rd time or do shenghen visa or i don’t know?

You can reapply if you can defend all your outflow with detailed receipt. A very detailed cover note explaining your previous refusal and your current situation with details on your inflow and outflow should work. You can’t rush it. A forensic detailing of your statement with proof e.g receipt could help. Worked for me. I was refused twice consecutively and reapplied immediately and got it the 3rd time but I did a lot of explaining
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by duchess90(f): 5:27am On Jun 29, 2023
Hello

You know you are encouraging people to cheat the system, I hope you will be available to advise when they get caught and banned for 10years.

On a public platform,this is wrong

Cheers
Thegamingorca:

No hope, in light of oanda exchange rates he needs to change his job to one that will offer him atleast 400k per month. I'm not saying he should quit his current job oh, I'm saying create ghost work for visa purpose

Since he has 5million he can painstakingly look for where he can draft employment letter with letterheaded of a company with atleast registeration on CAC (any company will do) and state therein that he will be earning 400k per month basic salary with annual salary of 4.8million for whatever job post as long as it tallies with whatever he graduated with in school here cos he will also need his degree and associated post grad certs if any when applying grin.

He will need a new bank account to go with this that the company can be paying into on a particular day of every month and run it for 4months.

He can grow the money from 300thousand opening account in his new account for the company to be paying into and strictly spend not more than 50k every month with that his 5million that he already has.

If the money reach 1.8m or more after the 4 months, he is home and dry to apply. grin

If he does this the only thing he will need to prove when applying are letters of casual leave from this fictitious workplace on a week visit to the UK reinforced by cover letter ofcourse grin

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by hunee: 6:04am On Jun 29, 2023
duchess90:
Hello

You know you are encouraging people to cheat the system, I hope you will be available to advise when they get caught and banned for 10years.

Cheers

If you check him previous post, na wetin him do for him application be that. Apparently, it's his own understanding on visa applications. I hope he understands that soon enough Canada, US and UK will start co - sharing info too like Schengen.

Be careful what you submit or detail oo

Message for everyone.
Be honest in your applications.

3 Likes

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Momoftwins: 7:36am On Jun 29, 2023
hello all ,
@giselle237

i will appreciate your response on this .

i am a student in the UK and want to invite my mum over. My partner would be inviting her as I don't have a great bank statement atm. my mum works with the Lagos state government and earns about 300k monthly. However, she has a loan with monthly repayment of 150k deducted from source, so she gets credited between 150-175k monthly . How much would i say she earns monthly ?

also, she's had 1 UK and Canada Refusal. but we cant find the UK refusal and the agent doesn't have it as well. it wasn't a ban definitely but we aren't sure what it was about. How do i explain this please?

How much can i say she spends monthly ? she doesn't have any dependant

also, in April, 2023, she got an inflow of 4m from her school cooperative society ? how can she explain this ?
sometimes also , she makes transfers to the same cooperative society monthly
she has been spending part of the 4m , but not everything.
she also got a 500k credit from her brother recently, making her have a balance of 3.8m or thereabts.
how can i explain this ?
can this be explained in the cover letter ?
also , can i explain the refusals in the cover letter or just stick with the application ? it is important to say that both times she was refused , she applied with two of my siblings but this time she is applying alone.

Lastly, is it okay to say that her brother also resides in the UK ?
all inputs would be apprecaited . sorry for the long post
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by giselle237: 7:58am On Jun 29, 2023
Momoftwins:
hello all ,
@giselle237
i will appreciate your response on this .
i am a student in the UK and want to invite my mum over. My partner would be inviting her as I don't have a great bank statement atm. my mum works with the Lagos state government and earns about 300k monthly. However, she has a loan with monthly repayment of 150k deducted from source, so she gets credited between 150-175k monthly . How much would i say she earns monthly ?
also, she's had 1 UK and Canada Refusal. but we cant find the UK refusal and the agent doesn't have it as well. it wasn't a ban definitely but we aren't sure what it was about. How do i explain this please?
How much can i say she spends monthly ? she doesn't have any dependant
also, in April, 2023, she got an inflow of 4m from her school cooperative society ? how can she explain this ?
sometimes also , she makes transfers to the same cooperative society monthly
she has been spending part of the 4m , but not everything.
she also got a 500k credit from her brother recently, making her have a balance of 3.8m or thereabts.
how can i explain this ?
can this be explained in the cover letter ?
also , can i explain the refusals in the cover letter or just stick with the application ? it is important to say that both times she was refused , she applied with two of my siblings but this time she is applying alone.

Lastly, is it okay to say that her brother also resides in the UK ?
all inputs would be apprecaited . sorry for the long post
Hi
1. She earns 300k, if 150k is deducted from source. She still earns 300k which is the truth. It will also show on her payslip as govt workers do get payslips.
2. monthly expenses would be great if it revolved around 150k from d previous deduction then say 50k again, total 200k so she could have at least 100k each month. How long has she worked with the Lagos state government? If it has been years then it can be assimed that she has accrued millions over the years and then u can get away with supplying 2 months bank statemnt.
It is best to AVOID providing bank statements showing large deposits. If this will show up in a 2-3 month bank statement then its best she waits. There is no hurry.
Rush and get a refusal. She already has 1 from them
3. All truths must be stated especially UK visa refusals and her brother. Her brother most especially bcus u cant tell what information she might have supplied in the past. I have recently come across a case from 20 years ago when what the applicant supplied differed from what they wrote in this 2023. Ukvi said it was deception even tho this happened 23 yrs ago and has now banned them for 10 years. So better safe than sorry.
Most importantly u cant explain away large credits without a source and major reason. Makes it look like money lodgements to influence visa decision
For the co-operative payment as long as it is real, she can get evidence in excess of how all this money was accrued and why she is entitled to it. As long as ot is the truth the source and reason along with documentation must be provided
For uk refusal state whatever u can remember and write in the section where reason will be asked for ur refusal that u can’t remember the facts of that refusal but remember very well that u were refused.
Then she has to prove on a balance of probabilities that she will return. Show employment ties greatly especially promotional letters or work letters from 1900 till now if possible. Get an official letter stating the office has no objection to her travel between so and so months
Sponsor shud also provide express letter with details of what they are doing.
Its a total project for UK visa application and shud be treated as so. Goodluck

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by mekanta7(m): 8:13am On Jun 29, 2023
@giselle237

Which entity sends the rejection email to the applicant. Is it the UKVI or TLS
And secondly do you get this letter before your passport is returned by TLS or after??
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Thegamingorca(m): 8:17am On Jun 29, 2023
duchess90:
Hello

Cheers

I can understand the angle you are coming from. grin

But you really don't need to worry, the plan is rock solid for visitors unless the ECO physically visits him at the fictitious workplace himself.

Just think of this like how ppl keep fat proof of funds in their accounts for maturity in a month during student applications. cheesy

Cheers

2 Likes

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Thegamingorca(m): 8:34am On Jun 29, 2023
hunee:

If you check him previous post, na wetin him do for him application be that. Apparently, it's his own understanding on visa applications. I hope he understands that soon enough Canada, US and UK will start co - sharing info too like Schengen.

Message for everyone.

Boss, why you dey para for my Mata nah grin

2 Likes

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Thegamingorca(m): 8:39am On Jun 29, 2023
hunee:

Message for everyone.

Shey make I find you malt?

They did not say you cannot lie nah. Infact they say you should lie very well.

The onus is on every applicant to prove beyond any reasonable doubt their circumstances is as they say it is grin

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Momoftwins: 8:46am On Jun 29, 2023
God bless you so much. your own no go spoil
she has worked with lagos state for 31 years, retires in 4 years
4m was deposited in April , can i apply with 2 months statement ?
however, there's a sales of land document showing that a land was sold in april
is it a red flag ?.
should i do a breakdown of the statement in her cover letter ?

also how much can i write that she will spend during the visit considering her salary
how much should also be her disposable income
my partner would also write a letter of support pledging 2k for her flight and feeding , is that okay ?

i would like to show you the cover letter i wrote, can i email you please ?
giselle237:

Hi
1. She earns 300k, if 150k is deducted from source. She still earns 300k which is the truth. It will also show on her payslip as govt workers do get payslips.
2. monthly expenses would be great if it revolved around 150k from d previous deduction then say 50k again, total 200k so she could have at least 100k each month. How long has she worked with the Lagos state government? If it has been years then it can be assimed that she has accrued millions over the years and then u can get away with supplying 2 months bank statemnt.
It is best to AVOID providing bank statements showing large deposits. If this will show up in a 2-3 month bank statement then its best she waits. There is no hurry.
Rush and get a refusal. She already has 1 from them
3. All truths must be stated especially UK visa refusals and her brother. Her brother most especially bcus u cant tell what information she might have supplied in the past. I have recently come across a case from 20 years ago when what the applicant supplied differed from what they wrote in this 2023. Ukvi said it was deception even tho this happened 23 yrs ago and has now banned them for 10 years. So better safe than sorry.
Most importantly u cant explain away large credits without a source and major reason. Makes it look like money lodgements to influence visa decision
For the co-operative payment as long as it is real, she can get evidence in excess of how all this money was accrued and why she is entitled to it. As long as ot is the truth the source and reason along with documentation must be provided
For uk refusal state whatever u can remember and write in the section where reason will be asked for ur refusal that u can’t remember the facts of that refusal but remember very well that u were refused.
Then she has to prove on a balance of probabilities that she will return. Show employment ties greatly especially promotional letters or work letters from 1900 till now if possible. Get an official letter stating the office has no objection to her travel between so and so months
Sponsor shud also provide express letter with details of what they are doing.
Its a total project for UK visa application and shud be treated as so. Goodluck
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by BruceXavier: 8:52am On Jun 29, 2023
This is encouraging fraud and forgery. Once you start telling a lie you'll need more lies to keep it going. You are part of the reason why Nigerians have a bad image with visas, because these countries have seen all manner of forgery especially from Nigeria. Even if you're successful using forgery, there will always be unintended consequences in future, the kind you won't see coming.

To the person who asked the question @ajalalomo, I'll encourage you to go with @giselle237's option. You'll need documentation, payslips from the company which explains your basic, allowances, bonuses and the likes.

It is very possible to get your visa approved based on your income and savings, you just need documentation to back it up. Whatever you do, please do not forge documents

Thegamingorca:

No hope, in light of oanda exchange rates he needs to change his job to one that will offer him atleast 400k per month. I'm not saying he should quit his current job oh, I'm saying create ghost work for visa purpose

Since he has 5million he can painstakingly look for where he can draft employment letter with letterheaded of a company with atleast registeration on CAC (any company will do) and state therein that he will be earning 400k per month basic salary with annual salary of 4.8million for whatever job post as long as it tallies with whatever he graduated with in school here cos he will also need his degree and associated post grad certs if any when applying grin.

He will need a new bank account to go with this that the company can be paying into on a particular day of every month and run it for 4months.

He can grow the money from 300thousand opening account in his new account for the company to be paying into and strictly spend not more than 50k every month with that his 5million that he already has.

If the money reach 1.8m or more after the 4 months, he is home and dry to apply. grin

If he does this the only thing he will need to prove when applying are letters of casual leave from this fictitious workplace on a week visit to the UK reinforced by cover letter ofcourse grin

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by hunee: 8:53am On Jun 29, 2023
My brother, you are on your own ooooo grin grin grin grin , do whatever you want on your application , but you see that their system when they begin to look at it and check your docs if everything tallies , na that time you go know say your lie don cast especially for US and Germany. As a matter of fact, because of how serious these people take informations, i had to go and regularise my bank information, used my present address as against old one which was on letterheads. Brother, you must not loose guard. These people are way smarter!

Take visa interviews and applications as if you are going for Job interviews. Be honest!
Thegamingorca:

Shey make I find you malt?

They did not say you cannot lie nah. Infact they say you should lie very well.

The onus is on every applicant to prove beyond any reasonable doubt their circumstances is as they say it is grin

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Thegamingorca(m): 9:18am On Jun 29, 2023
hunee:
My brother, you are on your own ooooo grin grin grin grin , do whatever you want on your application , but you see that their system when they begin to look at it and check your docs if everything tallies , na that time you go know say your lie don cast especially for US and Germany. As a matter of fact, because of how serious these people take informations, i had to go and regularise my bank information, used my present address as against old one which was on letterheads. Brother, you must not loose guard. These people are way smarter!

Take visa interviews and applications as if you are going for Job interviews. Be honest!

But Make Una no dey too think this thing too far nah.

Make I sha dey add "caveat emptor" to my posts from now on. grin

Alright sha nah no problem cheesy

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by mekanta7(m): 9:21am On Jun 29, 2023
mekanta7:
@giselle237

Which entity sends the rejection email to the applicant. Is it the UKVI or TLS
And secondly do you get this letter before your passport is returned by TLS or after??

Please I need answer Fam
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Thegamingorca(m): 9:27am On Jun 29, 2023
BruceXavier:
This is encouraging fraud and forgery. Once you start telling a lie you'll need more lies to keep it going. You are part of the reason why Nigerians have a bad image with visas, because these countries have seen all manner of forgery especially from Nigeria. Even if you're successful using forgery, there will always be unintended consequences in future, the kind you won't see coming.

To the person who asked the question @ajalalomo, I'll encourage you to go with @giselle237's option. You'll need documentation, payslips from the company which explains your basic, allowances, bonuses and the likes.

It is very possible to get your visa approved based on your income and savings, you just need documentation to back it up. Whatever you do, please do not forge documents

Fear of the unknown don hook this one. grin

It is well
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Atinukemi23: 10:33am On Jun 29, 2023
mekanta7:

Please I need answer Fam

You get email from the UKVI with the reason(s) for the refusal attached.
Then you get an email from the TLS it could be couple of days after telling you, your passport is ready for pick up and if you choose to have your passport delivered by the courier you get your dhl tracking number attached to it.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by mekanta7(m): 10:43am On Jun 29, 2023
Atinukemi23:

You get email from the UKVI with the reason(s) for the refusal attached.
Then you get an email from the TLS it could be couple of days after telling you, your passport is ready for pick up and if you choose to have your passport delivered by the courier you get your dhl tracking number attached to it.

So the rejection email comes first ?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by hunee: 11:27am On Jun 29, 2023
grin grin grin Your wahala plenty , leave me. You fit dey whine us self. we know una kind , una go dey talk wetin una no fit do. lemme ooo grin grin
Thegamingorca:

But Make Una no dey too think this thing too far nah.

Make I sha dey add "caveat emptor" to my posts from now on. grin

Alright sha nah no problem cheesy
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Atinukemi23: 11:33am On Jun 29, 2023
mekanta7:

So the rejection email comes first ?

Yes it comes first.

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by giselle237: 1:27pm On Jun 29, 2023
Momoftwins:
God bless you so much. your own no go spoil
she has worked with lagos state for 31 years, retires in 4 years
4m was deposited in April , can i apply with 2 months statement ?
however, there's a sales of land document showing that a land was sold in april
is it a red flag ?.
should i do a breakdown of the statement in her cover letter ?
also how much can i write that she will spend during the visit considering her salary
how much should also be her disposable income
my partner would also write a letter of support pledging 2k for her flight and feeding , is that okay ?

i would like to show you the cover letter i wrote, can i email you please ?
Hi since its a fully sponsored trip I’ll best avoid all these unecessary stories. She has worked 31 years and could have saved this money over 31 years. So make sure this is the story you are trying to put forward. Avoid stories like land sales and what not if you are unsure of the documentation to back up this. If you have the correct proofs of all this sales pls by all means present this.
Its a sponsored trip so why cnt u guys leave her out of it so tht her financials will not be put to question. She can state on her form
Her salary and say 200k disposable if what comes in is like 150k.
Then if asked if she has savings then say yes up to 2 million if that helps.
Also write a cover letter.
She has worked 31 years. Can not throw away that to come and be an illegal in the UK.
Sell her ties. If husband is alive, can not abandon marriage for say 30 years to come and live in d Uk doin nothing.
Just try to have double the sponsored amount in ur account. If u want to sponsor with 2k.. I’ll aim for 4 to 5k pounds acct balance
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Peachesarewhite: 8:37am On Jun 30, 2023
Please for people who applied for UK visit visa recently and was granted, did you submit your tax clearance certificate along with other documents?

I'm asking because my husband and I want to apply for a visit visa, he's the sponsor and doing business. I'm employed. So do I need to submit my tax clearance certificate along with his, or just his own is fine since he's the sponsor of the trip?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Thegamingorca(m): 9:08am On Jun 30, 2023
Peachesarewhite:
Please for people who applied for UK visit visa recently and was granted, did you submit your tax clearance certificate along with other documents?

I'm asking because my husband and I want to apply for a visit visa, he's the sponsor and doing business. I'm employed. So do I need to submit my tax clearance certificate along with his, or just his own is fine since he's the sponsor of the trip?

Since he is the sponsor, you don't need to upload your own tax clearance certificate.

More importantly,
Is his company on CAC active?

How are his finances looking? Is he operating business or personal account?

Are there lodgements, unexplained large withdrawals or deposits from customers from the account he is planning on using as bank statement?

How long will you be away from Nigeria? Why the UK and not Ghana?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by mekanta7(m): 10:43am On Jun 30, 2023
I want to reapply next month and I want to use the keep my passport option.
My question is ...
If I get notification to send my passport, can I courier it from outside of the country to TLS and back to where I am ?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by mekanta7(m): 10:46am On Jun 30, 2023
My visa was refused. Based on 2 reasons

1. There was a lodgement of 700k in my account on January which I explained on my SOP.
2. My sponsors bank account blew up after these sudden surge in exchange rate. The Visa Officer wasn't satisfied on this two reasons.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Ezinnescarlet4: 11:22am On Jun 30, 2023
mekanta7:

1. There was a lodgement of 700k in my account on January which I explained on my SOP.
2. My sponsors bank account blew up after these sudden surge in exchange rate. The Visa Officer wasn't satisfied on this two reasons.

Please when did you apply and was it at Ikeja
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by giselle237: 12:39pm On Jun 30, 2023
mekanta7:
but I told you that it will be denied.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by mekanta7(m): 12:47pm On Jun 30, 2023
giselle237:
Yes bro. You did.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by mekanta7(m): 12:51pm On Jun 30, 2023
giselle237:
I want to reapply when I get back from my trip to SA.
I will put my savings account only, which has few lodgements. Then hopefully I will allow my sponsors account to go up to above 10M in closing balance.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by mekanta7(m): 12:52pm On Jun 30, 2023
Ezinnescarlet4:

Please when did you apply and was it at Ikeja
Biometrics 12th June.
Location Port Louis
Visa was processed in Pretoria SA

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Great090: 1:09pm On Jun 30, 2023
Opeyemi007:
You'd be sad already if you had received any emaik from the Home Office. Your Visa is issued, provided you didn't receive anything in your inbox/spam

Thanks got the visa.
It safe to say that if you do not get a refusal email before collection email. Most likely it was approved.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by alert20: 1:27pm On Jun 30, 2023
mekanta7:
I want to reapply next month and I want to use the keep my passport option.
My question is ...
If I get notification to send my passport, can I courier it from outside of the country to TLS and back to where I am ?

Sorry for the refusal bro.... Can you post the refusal letter so the elder's can advice you on your next application... Did the Eco mention anything about your 4months stay on your previous visit?

Just curious ✌️✌️
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Peachesarewhite: 1:58pm On Jun 30, 2023
Thegamingorca:

Since he is the sponsor, you don't need to upload your own tax clearance certificate.

More importantly,
Is his company on CAC active?

How are his finances looking? Is he operating business or personal account?

Are there lodgements, unexplained large withdrawals or deposits from customers from the account he is planning on using as bank statement?

How long will you be away from Nigeria? Why the UK and not Ghana?

Yes his company is very active, operating both business and personal account.
The purpose of travel is for my sister's graduation, and we plan on a 2weeks stay.

Again, can we apply now, for a journey in November?

(1) (2) (3) ... (467) (468) (469) (470) (471) (472) (473) ... (624) (Reply)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 / UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.