Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,491 members, 7,816,162 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:53 AM

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 - Travel (471) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 (830316 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (468) (469) (470) (471) (472) (473) (474) ... (615) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Ezinnescarlet4: 2:04pm On Jun 30, 2023
mekanta7:

Biometrics 12th June.
Location Port Louis
Visa was processed in Pretoria SA

If you don't mind me asking when did you get the refusal reply, as I applied on the 13th of June, and I am yet to get any response
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by giselle237: 2:41pm On Jun 30, 2023
mekanta7:

I want to reapply when I get back from my trip to SA.
I will put my savings account only, which has few lodgements. Then hopefully I will allow my sponsors account to go up to above 10M in closing balance.
still wont work. Your profile is dodgy. When you start working and can fully sponsor your self or your parents can sponsor you with reasons then go ahead
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Thegamingorca(m): 3:57pm On Jun 30, 2023
Ezinnescarlet4:

If you don't mind me asking when did you get the refusal reply, as I applied on the 13th of June, and I am yet to get any response

When was your biometrics?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Thegamingorca(m): 3:59pm On Jun 30, 2023
Peachesarewhite:

Yes his company is very active, operating both business and personal account.
The purpose of travel is for my sister's graduation, and we plan on a 2weeks stay.

Again, can we apply now, for a journey in November?

You can only apply for visa, 3months maximum before your intended date of travel
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Ezinnescarlet4: 4:08pm On Jun 30, 2023
Thegamingorca:

When was your biometrics?

The 13th, I meant did my biometrics on the 13th
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Thegamingorca(m): 4:16pm On Jun 30, 2023
Ezinnescarlet4:

The 13th, I meant did my biometrics on the 13th

Are you tracking it? Is it still at the DMC stage?

You should consider calling them to ask ha fa?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Ufemia26: 4:55pm On Jun 30, 2023
giselle237:
it depends on her personal circumstances in Nigeria and how to convince them that she would be returning. Stick to a shorter duration say 1 month. If she is successful you can then do your 3 months. 4 to 5k pounds is not bad and there has to be a clear source of income and proof to show that even if u sponsor this trip you are still able to to sustain the family financially. Delve into her personal circumstances and see what ties you can prove that she has to Nigeria

She is a petty trader and she doesn't own any property in her name. What else can she use to show home ties? Secondly, do I need to state in my invitation letter that I put to bed and as such she's coming to see her first grandchild?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by omabiodun: 6:03pm On Jun 30, 2023
Hello everyone, please I need some advice on how to go about a UK visit visa for my mom. I'm presently in the UK as a student with my wife. My wife put to bed a couple of days ago and I want my mom to come and help out for a couple of months. I have put some money (1.6mn) into her account in Nigeria since mid-February this year. Should I wait for six months before I apply for her visit visa or is the account ready for use ASAP?

Many thanks in advance.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Ezinnescarlet4: 6:29pm On Jun 30, 2023
Thegamingorca:

Are you tracking it? Is it still at the DMC stage?

You should consider calling them to ask ha fa?

Yes, still on the received by DMC, I really don't know how to call
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by mekanta7(m): 6:32pm On Jun 30, 2023
Ezinnescarlet4:

The refusal letter came in this afternoon. I received emails of my decision being made on Thursday.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by mekanta7(m): 6:37pm On Jun 30, 2023
giselle237:
still wont work. Your profile is dodgy. When you start working and can fully sponsor your self or your parents can sponsor you with reasons then go ahead
I'm still a student and working part-time. I earn salary as a co-op worker. I used the same pattern of application last year and I got 6-months visa.
The difference is clearly written on the refusal.
My last application my uncle has 19M closing balance while on this denial, he has 2.1M.. then on my last application, there wasn't any lodgement more than 20k, while on this refusal, there was lodgement of 700k and others. Though I explained all lodgements but the visa officer wasn't convinced.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by mekanta7(m): 6:39pm On Jun 30, 2023
alert20:

Sorry for the refusal bro.... Can you post the refusal letter so the elder's can advice you on your next application... Did the Eco mention anything about your 4months stay on your previous visit?

Just curious ✌️✌️
Nope the Visa officer didn't say anything. I attached my semester transcript and school calendar showing options for adjustment.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by mekanta7(m): 6:42pm On Jun 30, 2023
I will reapply as soon as my circumstances change, maybe in few weeks. My uncle told me to wait for 3 weeks for his account to come upto 15M because he has too many projects at present.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by giselle237: 7:51pm On Jun 30, 2023
mekanta7:

I'm still a student and working part-time. I earn salary as a co-op worker. I used the same pattern of application last year and I got 6-months visa.
My last application my uncle has 19M closing balance while on this denial, he has 2.1M.. then on my last application, there wasn't any lodgement more than 20k, while on this refusal, there was lodgement of 700k and others. Though I explained all lodgements but the visa officer wasn't convinced.
This story you narrated cannot work.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Blackdiamond24: 8:59pm On Jun 30, 2023
I have a girlfriend in uk. But we aren’t married yet. But planning on coming home to Nigeria for court wedding and stuffs so I can apply for visa as her dependent.

Please what do I need to get accepted for visa,
I need suggestions please 🙏
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by mekanta7(m): 9:28pm On Jun 30, 2023
giselle237:
This story you narrated cannot work.
Please kindly advise specifically. Because I cannot wait till I start working before I visit the UK again. It's a long years ahead before my graduation.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by mekanta7(m): 9:34pm On Jun 30, 2023
This is my refusal letter fam.

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by giselle237: 10:30pm On Jun 30, 2023
mekanta7:

Please kindly advise specifically. Because I cannot wait till I start working before I visit the UK again. It's a long years ahead before my graduation.
wait until your circumstances change. Try other countries…
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by zionuklove: 11:08pm On Jun 30, 2023
biometric on. monday 3rd

please i did self upload and uploaded everyother doc, but i forgot to upload the application file.
does it matter? does the eco have the application file already ?
do i take a copy to biometric in lagos
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Thegamingorca(m): 12:04am On Jul 01, 2023
mekanta7:

Ppl get visa with 900 thousand as closing balance.

They don't so much care for the final amount in your uncles bank account compared to your uncles disposable income.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Thegamingorca(m): 12:05am On Jul 01, 2023
zionuklove:
biometric on. monday 3rd

please i did self upload and uploaded everyother doc, but i forgot to upload the application file.
does it matter? does the eco have the application file already ?
do i take a copy to biometric in lagos

It doesn't matter.

2 Likes

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Thegamingorca(m): 12:12am On Jul 01, 2023
mekanta7:
This is my refusal letter fam.

1) Nice, so what happened was you claimed you are an employee but you somehow received a sum of money that wasn't explained properly, with letters from employer etc. You thought stating or explaining it in your cover letter was enough.
Big surprise, it wasn't.

2) Your uncle is using a business account to sponsor you. It will never work. He needs to create a separate account and be giving himself salary from his company to clearly show discipline and constant monthly emoluments that represent what he earns from his business and how much he spends every month for 3months

2 Likes

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by ladeonas: 1:04pm On Jul 01, 2023
Good Day House,

please i want to aks has anyone received feedback before 15working days, as i submitted standard visa and my training is the 15 working exact days

please what can i do?

i need advice, can i pay for priority after biometric submission?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Axes: 3:30pm On Jul 01, 2023
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by nonoonye: 3:45pm On Jul 01, 2023
When did you do your biometrics, mine was on June 13, haven't gotten a response yet.

Has anyone who did biometrics on from June 13th gotten a response?

ladeonas:
Good Day House,

please i want to aks has anyone received feedback before 15working days, as i submitted standard visa and my training is the 15 working exact days

please what can i do?

i need advice, can i pay for priority after biometric submission?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Peachesarewhite: 3:47pm On Jul 01, 2023
Ok thanks.

[1quote author=Thegamingorca post=124128036]

You can only apply for visa, 3months maximum before your intended date of travel[/quote]
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by dammywapes(m): 4:04pm On Jul 01, 2023
I got conditional admission first was later rejected cos my cumulative cgpa was low for studying MA Education in sheffield hallam university. I thought i was in the first place this is my second rejection.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by julzz(f): 10:20pm On Jul 01, 2023
Hi guys, have an anyone tried sending account statement directly to uk application center from the bank? Was it successfully received by them? I have someone that’s having difficulty in getting statement become it’s too large and the Bank suggested this
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Opeyemi007: 11:28pm On Jul 01, 2023
Even if na 1000 pages, the bank can send it to the person’s email, and they can compress it a little(if they’re self uploading).
julzz:
Hi guys, have an anyone tried sending account statement directly to uk application center from the bank? Was it successfully received by them? I have someone that’s having difficulty in getting statement become it’s too large and the Bank suggested this

2 Likes

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Thegamingorca(m): 11:50pm On Jul 01, 2023
julzz:

When you see banks making such suggestions it's cause they want to charge the poor soul heaven and earth.

Online bank statement without the involvement of any bank manager's consent are always best

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by mzzdharmy93(f): 7:22am On Jul 02, 2023
Thank you.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Axes: 9:10am On Jul 02, 2023

(1) (2) (3) ... (468) (469) (470) (471) (472) (473) (474) ... (615) (Reply)

UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.