Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,803 members, 7,831,613 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 10:21 PM

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 - Travel (502) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 (847160 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (499) (500) (501) (502) (503) (504) (505) ... (624) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Thegamingorca(m): 1:09pm On Aug 16, 2023
Ekababbe:

That is a one way ticket.

For a one way ticket that price tag is still ridiculously expensive
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Ezepikin: 1:22pm On Aug 16, 2023
I had similar issue tho got same day but I took the different time I got (dem be human being dem suppose use dem head run every ody biometrics on first person's slot) They were actually human. My son had the first slot and we all went in and ...........

Bros pls I sent you an inbox. Thanks
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Monday9393: 1:25pm On Aug 16, 2023
Please 🙏 i need your advise on what to do

I did my biometric 4 June, up till now am still on DMC

I've called and message them, still d same

Is anybody having similar issue...?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Ezepikin: 1:42pm On Aug 16, 2023
Hi all, pls how do I book TLS UK Visa appointment for myself, wife and 2 kids on same day and time. I have completed my own application and ready for submission but I don't know how to go about getting same day and time Biometric appointment for other family members since we are filling different application forms.
Any advise pls
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Thegamingorca(m): 2:38pm On Aug 16, 2023
Ezepikin:
Hi all, pls how do I book TLS UK Visa appointment for myself, wife and 2 kids on same day and time. I have completed my own application and ready for submission but I don't know how to go about getting same day and time Biometric appointment for other family members since we are filling different application forms.
Any advise pls

Prepare their own as well and prepare to submit for them as well when you are about to submit yours.

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Blessedsteph: 4:11pm On Aug 16, 2023
Run o!!!!! Big scam! Look at the address of the links sent to you. Not related to NhS at all.
uchecyril:
Pls kindly take your time to read and advise

Pls I need you guys to help confirm if this employment letter is genuine.

Its from a friend of mine who wants to confirm this employment letter he got from a UK agency . They have also sent him an email after acknowledging receipt of the employment letter to pay for the NHS, I need to confirm if this is real, cos he is really counting on my feedback and advice before he can go ahead.
Does this look right?
Is this how it is done ?

The screenshot is the copy of the employment letter received, and a follow up email after the letter was acknowledged
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by TeeNaMah22: 4:32pm On Aug 16, 2023
Have you tried calling them?

Monday9393:
Good morning

Am new here, I need advice on what to do, I did my biometric 4 June ... Till now am still at DMC ,is over a month+ now
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Monday9393: 4:54pm On Aug 16, 2023
TeeNaMah22:
Have you tried calling them?

Yes, have called and also emailed them, this is what have been getting

I can confirm your visa application is being considered and is awaiting a decision.

UKVI will contact you when a decision has been made and to explain what you need to do next. UKVI will also contact you if they need further information.

Please regularly check your emails, including spam and junk folders, for any correspondence from UKVI.

There is no need to contact us for an update whilst your application is within service standard.

You are not required to book any travel before you apply or before a decision is made on your application. You’ll only be refunded if we have not started processing your application.

We strongly recommend that you do not buy a non-refundable, non-flexible ticket to the UK, until your visa application has been approved and you have received your documents.
Regards,
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by stillmaticOG(m): 6:00pm On Aug 16, 2023
Monday9393:
Good morning

Am new here, I need advice on what to do, I did my biometric 4 June ... Till now am still at DMC ,is over a month+ now
What type of visa did you apply for?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by CHRISWUZZY: 6:05pm On Aug 16, 2023
[quote author=Monday9393 post=125153075]

Yes, have called and also emailed them, this is what have been getting

I can confirm your visa application is being considered and is awaiting a decision.

Share with me the UKVI number
Thanks
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Lordjones: 6:23pm On Aug 16, 2023
Hello house, please does a new child born in the USA need a visa to enter the UK. The mother is on a student visa. Thanks
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by 080bjaked(m): 6:30pm On Aug 16, 2023
Lordjones:
Hello house, please does a new child born in the USA need a visa to enter the UK. The mother is on a student visa. Thanks

No, born in the US means he'd get US passport which allows him into the UK for a period of time 6months or so.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Lordjones: 6:33pm On Aug 16, 2023
080bjaked:

No, born in the US means he'd get US passport which allows him into the UK for a period of time 6months or so.

Thank you for your response...the mother plan a to switch to skilled work visa(with the new child) by November 2023.

So it's safe to travel back to the UK with just the baby's US passport without applying for a UK visa from the US?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Monday9393: 7:42pm On Aug 16, 2023
stillmaticOG:

What type of visa did you apply for?

Standard... Is 46 days now
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Monday9393: 7:44pm On Aug 16, 2023
[quote author=CHRISWUZZY post=125154551][/quote]

+443007906268
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by stillmaticOG(m): 8:25pm On Aug 16, 2023
Monday9393:

Standard... Is 46 days now
When you call them, request for it to be escalated.

Mine is 35 days now since my bio and I'm still waiting too
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Monday9393: 8:30pm On Aug 16, 2023
stillmaticOG:

Same here
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Maikel26(m): 10:38pm On Aug 16, 2023
Hi everyone,
Pls my gf is already in UK with a work Visa and I'm planning to go join her as her dependant. We've both agreed on how to run the registry marriage certificate. But the main challenge is that we don't have any pics together.
During the process of Visa application, is it mandatory to present pictures. But we've had series of transactions in our bank account.
Can I just present the court wedding cert with bank statements without pictures?

Thanks
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by mcleuiz: 12:58am On Aug 17, 2023
VISA ALERT ! ! !

Biometric Date: 25.07.2023 (ABUJA)
Visa Type: Skilled Worker (Health and Care)
Application Type: Standard
Application Transferred to DMC: 26.07.2023
Application Transferred to VAC: 14.08.2023 by 10am ish
Application Received by VAC: 14.08.2023 by 1pm ish
Passport Picked by Applicant: 14.08.2023 by 3pm ish

VISA ISSUED!

Application took 14 business working days from date of submission of biometrics.

NOTE: Decision Letter for Entry Clearance was not included in the parcel that contained the passport. I wanted to contact TLS/UKVI, but it was emailed as PDF on 16.08.2023.

I hope this information helps someone.

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Monday9393: 5:35am On Aug 17, 2023
stillmaticOG:

Can I have your number

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by stillmaticOG(m): 8:27am On Aug 17, 2023
Monday9393:

Can I have your number
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Maria96: 2:13pm On Aug 17, 2023
A friend who is based in Canada wants to sponsor her mum (who is based in Nigeria) to the uk on visit visa. Can a Canadian bank statement be used for this purpose ? The parent has former travel history to Uk also.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by MosakuAW(m): 2:40pm On Aug 17, 2023
Hello House,

How do I track my visa application online. Biometric done 10days ago. Thanks

Kindly share a link.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Thewritingnerd(f): 6:56pm On Aug 17, 2023
Hello guys, please who knows any AFFORDABLE shortlet around the TLS Ikeja biometrics center that one can stay if coming outside of Lagos. Choice shortlet that I planned on using is fully booked.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by damrules: 8:50pm On Aug 17, 2023
Hi guys, is it compulsory to receive a rejection mail if a Uk tourist visa is denied.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by puffmama: 9:22pm On Aug 17, 2023
Yes as they will state the reason for the refusal, it may not be in the inbox, the person should check spam and promotion as well

quote author=damrules post=125179028]Hi guys, is it compulsory to receive a rejection mail if a Uk tourist visa is denied. [/quote]
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by hunee: 10:47pm On Aug 17, 2023
Thewritingnerd:
Hello guys, please who knows any AFFORDABLE shortlet around the TLS Ikeja biometrics center that one can stay if coming outside of Lagos. Choice shortlet that I planned on using is fully booked.
18k Go to IBIS along Toyin street
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Ezepikin: 11:07pm On Aug 17, 2023
Thanks for the insight. That means I should also ensure I get same day appt for them too.

Prepare their own as well and prepare to submit for them as well when you are about to submit yours. [/quote]
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Ezepikin: 11:11pm On Aug 17, 2023
Thegamingorca:

Prepare their own as well and prepare to submit for them as well when you are about to submit yours.

Thanks. So I get same date too for them?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Lambo1234: 4:16am On Aug 18, 2023
Congratulations 🙏
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Lambo1234: 4:17am On Aug 18, 2023
Dont worry just be prayerful. God will show up for you

Monday9393:
Please 🙏 i need your advise on what to do

I did my biometric 4 June, up till now am still on DMC

I've called and message them, still d same

Is anybody having similar issue...?

(1) (2) (3) ... (499) (500) (501) (502) (503) (504) (505) ... (624) (Reply)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 / UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.