Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,904 members, 7,828,184 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:57 AM

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 - Travel (573) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 (843431 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (570) (571) (572) (573) (574) (575) (576) ... (622) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Taal17: 1:34pm On Jan 14
talentarena:
I have given up on uk visa, I have canada and been to canada 4 times, been to France and all scheghen countries 3 times, been to turkey, have valid USA, valid France, have valid canada, valid turkey, have a business, earn salary, and these people still denied me, talking a bout tax...there was no document I dint submit, company profile and so on,

have refused your application for a visit visa because I am not satisfied that you meet the
requirements of paragraph(s) V4.2 to V4.6 of Appendix V: Immigration Rules for Visitors
because:
• You state that you intend to visit the UK for 8 days for the purpose of tourism.
• You state that you are self-employed earning a yearly income of 6,000,000.00 NGN
(£4,929.88 @ exchange rate £1 = 1,217.07 NGN). You state that you intend to spend
£2,000.00 on the visit and you state you receive additional income yearly of
£12,000.00.
• I note you have businesses generating income. However, the information provided
does not demonstrate the level of income each business generates yearly or the
income you receive from it. I am therefore not satisfied that you have accurately
portrayed your personal circumstances. This in turn leads me to doubt your intentions
and credibility in wanting to travel on this occasion.
• In addition, documents provided do not demonstrate your paying taxes in your home
country for the business mentioned . Therefore, this undermines the credibility of
your application.
• Given the above, I am not satisfied that you are genuinely seeking entry as a visitor
and that you intend to leave the UK at the end of your visit. Your application is
therefore refused under paragraph V 4.2 (a) and (c).

Do you pay tax on your businesses generating income?
Dors the tax you pay tally with the business income you presented?
Well the VO does not believe so.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by giselle237: 3:19pm On Jan 14
cbn4main:
Good morning elders. Please who has travelled to the uk from Nigeria with Kenya airways? How much was charged for extra luggage? Did you pay in Naira or dollars at the Airport? I want to decide whether to pay online or at the Airport
online price is always cheaper than the airport price
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Cashmadam: 7:51am On Jan 15
talentarena:
I have given up on uk visa, I have canada and been to canada 4 times, been to France and all scheghen countries 3 times, been to turkey, have valid USA, valid France, valid turkey, have a business, earn salary, and these people still denied me, talking a bout tax...

Sorry about the refusal.

Have you really been to all 27 Schengen Countries 3 times or you simply want to brag? All Schengen Countries 3 times?

I doubt if you have the extensive travel history you claim to have. If you do, UK will not focus on any tax issue. I say this from experience. If you have US and/or Canadian Visa, UK will not stress you. All these valid visas you are bragging about...Something is not adding up....

3 Likes

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by talentarena(m): 11:23am On Jan 15
Cashmadam:

Sorry about the refusal.

Have you really been to all 27 Schengen Countries 3 times or you simply want to brag? All Schengen Countries 3 times?

I doubt if you have the extensive travel history you claim to have. If you do, UK will not focus on any tax issue. I say this from experience. If you have US and/or Canadian Visa, UK will not stress you. All these valid visas you are bragging about...Something is not adding up....

Trust me bro, i mean major countries, i have a us acc with closing ball of 18k usd with proves that I make my money from airbnb, I submitted all my airbnb screenshot, I submitted my Nigeria salary acc, I have been to canada 3 times still have 8 years valid in my canada, I did Europe tour including Russia, turkey and all them scheghen countries, bro i have been everywhere no bragging, but uk is kuku that's all I can say.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by MrSoftlife(f): 11:35am On Jan 15
talentarena:

Trust me bro, i mean major countries, i have a us acc with closing ball of 18k usd with proves that I make my money from airbnb, I submitted all my airbnb screenshot, I submitted my Nigeria salary acc, I have been to canada 3 times still have 8 years valid in my canada, I did Europe tour including Russia, turkey and all them scheghen countries, bro i have been everywhere no bragging, but uk is kuku that's all I can say.

Try and reduce your documents in your next application.
Your highlight should be your ties to Nigeria (try and get a tax clearance certificate for your business) and your previous travel history. Even 2 months' bank account statement will suffice.

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by cbn4main: 1:03pm On Jan 15
giselle237:
online price is always cheaper than the airport price

Thanks for the reply
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by ikemolo2: 1:36pm On Jan 15
ikemolo2:

Thank you very much for this kind wishes! I pray the outcome becomes positive

My visa was granted! Just received it. I thank God

3 Likes

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by AmeliaT: 1:47pm On Jan 15
I'm sorry to hear about your refusal. If your travel history is indeed as you said, you shouldn't have issues.

However, making claims like "all Schengen countries" 3 times sounds a little wild. This means you have been to every single one of the 27 Schengen countries, 3 times which is a total of 81 trips. Be careful when making sweeping and absolute statements. I hope you didn't write this on your cover letter and they found this arrogant and inaccurate. Nigerians tend to say things that aren't accurate and the UK will take it as misrepresentation. Just like someone saying the person who invited them is their Uncle. I am British and and an Uncle is your mum or dad's brother. But in Nigeria, an Uncle is basically any elder man in the family. In this particular woman's case, she meant her mum's cousin etc. and the UK disagreed with her on this.

From what I see, your finances do not match up with the persona you portrayed to them so they suspect you're a dubious character who has possibly charmed your way into other countries. That's my take. Clean up your business and personal finances, pay your taxes and present yourself accurately to them.

1 Pay yourself a salary into your personal account every month and that should be the primary income there. Obviously, the salary should be a logical amount that's healthy and not eroding your business revenue/profit.
2 You Should present the personal and business account but make sure your business account is active on CAC.
3 Do not resort to inflation, sending through large deposits within the six-month period.
4 Spend as you normally would in your personal account, leaving some each month so that is accumulated to a healthy balance.
5 Review the statement first before you indicate your income, expenditure, and budget. Make sure the annual income matches the statement income. Annual income should ideally be X2 of your 6month statement. The expenditure should also follow the same principles.
6 Budget for the trip should ideally not exceed 2 months’ income. There is no hard and fast rule about this, but people have been rejected for a budget that was X4 their income. Ensure your taxes are paid.
7 However, ensure this budget covers your entire trip. Breakdown flight, accommodation, food, transport and a little bit for shopping and entertainment (not mandatory).
8 I personally advise that you try to ensure that the available balance in your account is 2X the budget for the trip. Because they expect that you have funds to go back to when you get back home. So, you can use your available balance to work backwards to see the budget you have available for the trip and therefore the number of days you can afford to stay.

These are my thoughts and of course there have been exceptions to the rules, both positive and negative. All the best! Please note that the next application has to be thorough cause they'll find something else to pick on next time.

talentarena:
I have given up on uk visa, I have canada and been to canada 4 times, been to France and all scheghen countries 3 times, been to turkey, have valid USA, valid France, valid turkey, have a business, earn salary, and these people still denied me, talking a bout tax...

5 Likes

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by AmeliaT: 3:23pm On Jan 15
Please read through the thread. Everything you need to know is here and then you can come back to ask specific questions.

You need proof of the relationship- Marriage certificate, photos, correspondence, birth certificates of your children, tenancy agreement or property ownership with both your names.
Business reg documents, active on CAC, Business account statement, tax clearance, your personal statement showing regular remittances form the business account et al.

But you need to read through this thread; there's a lot of prework required. Goodluck!

mirob:
Good morning All.

Please I want to know how to go about this; my husband wants to fully sponsor my visit to the Uk for his PHD graduation in April, and the school has already given him ticket to invite his family.

We want to start the application this January, we have proof of relationship, my question is what documents do I need to present.

I was a fashion designer which i registered the business in 2022 but was not active , I later changed to a lingerie business which I do mostly online but I have a physical shop.
Do I need tax clearance for my travel or is it only for my husband since he is solely sponsoring the trip.

I want to stay for only 10 days.

Please what do I do so that they will not deny me this visa since this is my first trip out of Nigeria and I have never applied for visa to any country.

Thanks

2 Likes

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by AmeliaT: 3:34pm On Jan 15
Hello,

This is a very vague question. There is no such thing as a minimum amount. Let's separate the key themes here.

1. First question is if you meet the requirements for the 10 year visa. How many previous UK visas have you held? How many times did you use the visa? What's your travel history like? 5 and 10 year visas are for people who will do multiple visits.

2. So, if you have the credibility, you need to write a cover letter explaining this and also lay out your UK travel plans for at least the next one year. When you plan to go, the reasons and the duration for each.

3. Budget- Number 2 will determine number 3. Your budget for the trip should factor in flights, accommodation, food, transport, entertainment, shopping etc.; as may be relevant to your trip. You need to breakdown the budget in your application.

4. Your earnings. Budget should not disproportionately outweigh your earnings as that is a red flag.

5. Your balance should be realistic and not inflated; your statements should be clean and your balance must be at least 2X the budget for your next trip.

My friend earns 8m a month. His UK travel budget is usually about 3m for himself so his balance can be his monthly salary of 8m. One of my friends earns about 2m a month, her budget is about 2.5m usually and keeps a balance of 2 month salary in her account of 4m. So, it all depends. Someone who then earns 250k a month wanting to also spend 2.5m which is 10X their monthly salary and having a balance of 8m which they can't explain will look suspicious.

beautyuche:
Good morning Guru in the house what will be the minimum amount to have in my account to be able to process visiting visa better still a 10 year visa.

Please help

2 Likes

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Cashmadam: 5:09pm On Jan 15
talentarena:

I'm female by the way.

I don't believe your travel history. You said ALL. Now, it's major Countries. If this is how you brag and provide inconsistent information, I'm not surprised about the outcome of your application. I insist that UK will never stress you if you have half of the travel history you claim you have. Never. Take this from someone who has been travelling to the UK since 1977. Yes, 47 years.

Be true to yourself. We don't know you and you don't need to colour the truth. I doubt if you can afford the extensive travel history you claim based on your purported income. Too many holes in your story...

Reapply and present only relevant and genuine documents. I know very few people who have been to more than 15 Schengen Countries - and they are well heeled individuals....
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by talentarena(m): 5:33pm On Jan 15
Cashmadam:

I'm female by the way.

I don't believe your travel history. You said ALL. Now, it's major Countries. If this is how you brag and provide inconsistent information, I'm not surprised about the outcome of your application. I insist that UK will never stress you if you have half of the travel history you claim you have. Never. Take this from someone who has been travelling to the UK since 1977. Yes, 47 years.

Be true to yourself. We don't know you and you don't need to colour the truth. I doubt if you can afford the extensive travel history you claim based on your purported income. Too many holes in your story...

Reapply and present only relevant and genuine documents. I know very few people who have been to more than 15 Schengen Countries - and they are well heeled individuals....

@saint_kinzbell that's my Instagram handle I don't need to same more.. Check my profile.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by talentarena(m): 5:37pm On Jan 15
Cashmadam:

I'm female by the way.

That's my profile do I need to say more, and i was not bragging, I was just stating my frustration with the uk, i have seen more countries than I listed, I dint even mention the maldives, China, and African countries, not all of us are trying to brag, i only built a statement of account for the visa porpose for a year, and submitted 6 months statement my anual income is over 250,000 usd so yes I travel more than you think I do, traveling is my only fun thing.

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by talentarena(m): 5:47pm On Jan 15
AmeliaT:
I'm sorry to hear about your refusal. If your travel history is indeed as you said, you shouldn't have issues.

However, making claims like "all Schengen countries" 3 times sounds a little wild. This means you have been to every single one of the 27 Schengen countries, 3 times which is a total of 81 trips. Be careful when making sweeping and absolute statements. I hope you didn't write this on your cover letter and they found this arrogant and inaccurate. Nigerians tend to say things that aren't accurate and the UK will take it as misrepresentation. Just like someone saying the person who invited them is their Uncle. I am British and and an Uncle is your mum or dad's brother. But in Nigeria, an Uncle is basically any elder man in the family. In this particular woman's case, she meant her mum's cousin etc. and the UK disagreed with her on this.

From what I see, your finances do not match up with the persona you portrayed to them so they suspect you're a dubious character who has possibly charmed your way into other countries. That's my take. Clean up your business and personal finances, pay your taxes and present yourself accurately to them.

1 Pay yourself a salary into your personal account every month and that should be the primary income there. Obviously, the salary should be a logical amount that's healthy and not eroding your business revenue/profit.
2 You Should present the personal and business account but make sure your business account is active on CAC.
3 Do not resort to inflation, sending through large deposits within the six-month period.
4 Spend as you normally would in your personal account, leaving some each month so that is accumulated to a healthy balance.
5 Review the statement first before you indicate your income, expenditure, and budget. Make sure the annual income matches the statement income. Annual income should ideally be X2 of your 6month statement. The expenditure should also follow the same principles.
6 Budget for the trip should ideally not exceed 2 months’ income. There is no hard and fast rule about this, but people have been rejected for a budget that was X4 their income. Ensure your taxes are paid.
7 However, ensure this budget covers your entire trip. Breakdown flight, accommodation, food, transport and a little bit for shopping and entertainment (not mandatory).
8 I personally advise that you try to ensure that the available balance in your account is 2X the budget for the trip. Because they expect that you have funds to go back to when you get back home. So, you can use your available balance to work backwards to see the budget you have available for the trip and therefore the number of days you can afford to stay.

These are my thoughts and of course there have been exceptions to the rules, both positive and negative. All the best! Please note that the next application has to be thorough cause they'll find something else to pick on next time.

So let me make this easy I did everything, I dedicated an account for this porpose, I handle all my visa my self and I know all that is required, its my 3rd application to the uk, and i have followed all the rejection letter to try to fix the issues they complain, I think this time was my tax cos I put everything I stated right, and i am not even trying to brag about my trip I am a tourist I mean like it's what I do, so I think the only issue was my tax, but I don't entend to try again, atleast my other visas can take me to every other country except the uk, so let's say I never got to visit the uk but I got to see every other dream country, except in the future if I can i invite I could try again but now, I guve up
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Opeyemi007: 6:11pm On Jan 15
I’m sorry for your refusal. Did you submit a corporate account statement for the application?
talentarena:

So let me make this easy I did everything, I dedicated an account for this porpose, I handle all my visa my self and I know all that is required, its my 3rd application to the uk, and i have followed all the rejection letter to try to fix the issues they complain, I think this time was my tax cos I put everything I stated right, and i am not even trying to brag about my trip I am a tourist I mean like it's what I do, so I think the only issue was my tax, but I don't entend to try again, atleast my other visas can take me to every other country except the uk, so let's say I never got to visit the uk but I got to see every other dream country, except in the future if I can i invite I could try again but now, I guve up
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by AmeliaT: 6:52pm On Jan 15
I'm sorry about that. I think they don't trust that your business is legal and there's no way for them to state it. Luckily, you have multiple visas and access to other countries so enjoy! The UK is not the end all be all. I much prefer the US and the Caribbean.

After sometime, you can come back claiming one simple business; not multiple. Clean statements, active CAC, tax payments, audited financial accounts and a strong cover letter. I agree with @cashmadam that your use of superlative words like- "All the countries" "everywhere" "every other country" etc. may be off putting to them. I help my husband with his cover letters and applications and I always state the exact number e.g. 17 countries in Europe. "All", "Everything" are absolute terms that mean exactly that to the UK and if your declared travel history didn't match your statement, it could throw them off.

FYI, At my husband's first US visa interview, he was a first time traveler and someone ahead of him was a frequent traveler and the interviewer was asking him questions that he felt insulted by and the man started reeling out his travel history to Italy, South Africa and he brought out his bank statement which showed over 40 M Naira; my husband could see from where he was standing and this was years ago. My husband said he was nervous as he didn't even have up to 10% of that in his account. The man was still there being questioned when my husband did his interview, got approved and left. The interviewer did not find his cockiness endearing at all. One must be careful.

Wishing you the best!

talentarena:

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by talentarena(m): 7:21pm On Jan 15
AmeliaT:
I'm sorry about that. I think they don't trust that your business is legal and there's no way for them to state it. Luckily, you have multiple visas and access to other countries so enjoy! The UK is not the end all be all. I much prefer the US and the Caribbean.

After sometime, you can come back claiming one simple business; not multiple. Clean statements, active CAC, tax payments, audited financial accounts and a strong cover letter. I agree with @cashmadam that your use of superlative words like- "All the countries" "everywhere" "every other country" etc. may be off putting to them. I help my husband with his cover letters and applications and I always state the exact number e.g. 17 countries in Europe. "All", "Everything" are absolute terms that mean exactly that to the UK and if your declared travel history didn't match your statement, it could throw them off.

FYI, At my husband's first US visa interview, he was a first time traveler and someone ahead of him was a frequent traveler and the interviewer was asking him questions that he felt insulted by and the man started reeling out his travel history to Italy, South Africa and he brought out his bank statement which showed over 40 M Naira; my husband could see from where he was standing and this was years ago. My husband said he was nervous as he didn't even have up to 10% of that in his account. The man was still there being questioned when my husband did his interview, got approved and left. The interviewer did not find his cockiness endearing at all. One must be careful.

Wishing you the best!

My use of all scheghen countries was for this forum only of course I dint use that in my application, I stated the number of countries, I dint even mention all that I have been to and I used just two business which is sales of cameras and other production equipment, i also showed my airbnb earnings where I get paid by airbnb directly into my US account, I showed all the evidence to show that I own the houses I use for airbnb, wrote a detail cover, trust me i think the only thing I dint add was my tax cos I dint see it as a requirement and I don't even pay tax (my bad) I just felt paind that I got rejected infact I did hold my pasport as I am on a business trip, so trust me i did everything right paid my self 500k for 1 year spent just 150k monthky from it also showed my us acc and showed that I most of my spending was from the US acc and my airbnb earnings went there, I think i did my best and I will just leave them maybe I will go when I get a dual citizenship that doesn't require uk but then again I was honestly just trying to add uk to one of the countries I have seen as I am on a mission to see all them counties, but it is what it is.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by hammed71(m): 7:48pm On Jan 15
talentarena:

My use of all scheghen countries was for this forum only of course I dint use that in my application, I stated the number of countries, I dint even mention all that I have been to and I used just two business which is sales of cameras and other production equipment, i also showed my airbnb earnings where I get paid by airbnb directly into my US account, I showed all the evidence to show that I own the houses I use for airbnb, wrote a detail cover, trust me i think the only thing I dint add was my tax cos I dint see it as a requirement and I don't even pay tax (my bad) I just felt paind that I got rejected infact I did hold my pasport as I am on a business trip, so trust me i did everything right paid my self 500k for 1 year spent just 150k monthky from it also showed my us acc and showed that I most of my spending was from the US acc and my airbnb earnings went there, I think i did my best and I will just leave them maybe I will go when I get a dual citizenship that doesn't require uk but then again I was honestly just trying to add uk to one of the countries I have seen as I am on a mission to see all them counties, but it is what it is.
Bro maybe dem don watch that your viral Canada video lol, just kidding.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Poanan: 9:48pm On Jan 15
Cashmadam:

I'm female by the way.

UK does not look at that travel history. The application is looked at on its own merit. Previous threads had people like Justwise commenting on things like that. He advised two months salary as the total budget for the trip those times which many people fail to do. Even if you want to spend more than that just use that to do budget. This guy may ne saying the truth have someone who has been to U.S severally but been denied UK severally as well. Reapplying for the person you quoted is for him to address the reason he was denied. What if he has unquestionable cashflow which he did nit explain
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Poanan: 9:57pm On Jan 15
talentarena:

Being a while since I Justwise posts on this thread. Share with him and some other elders the reasons you were denied he will be able to guide you. However, he does not attend to people privately he does it on the thread for others to learn. Going forward you can share with him the reasons for your last denial and address it. I see many people here hammerring on travel history, if that was not the reason for your refusal and you travel to 30 more countries without addressing the issue with the last refusal, you are may get the same response.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by hunee: 10:21pm On Jan 15
Travel history is a factor. I read , listen and hear people say they got visa with no travel history, bullshiting and making braggados statement. The good side is that, some persons are very lucky.
Poanan:

UK does not look at that travel history. The application is looked at on its own merit. Previous threads had people like Justwise commenting on things like that. He advised two months salary as the total budget for the trip those times which many people fail to do. Even if you want to spend more than that just use that to do budget. This guy may ne saying the truth have someone who has been to U.S severally but been denied UK severally as well. Reapplying for the person you quoted is for him to address the reason he was denied. What if he has unquestionable cashflow which he did nit explain
I will ask you, what is the percentage of people out of 100 that claim no travel history and got visa? I doubt if they are more than 20, that is "if". The truth is , genuine documents, good presentations and some support documents can give you visa on a first time, with much of luck. Nowadays, i will advice anyone thinking oversea countries to try to build their histories well, cos these people be getting really tougher with people with less or no history especially the schengen countries and making lot of immigration policies.

Look at Spain recently, Out of 280 persons that applied in December for visas, only 30 were given. so wassup with that?

2 Likes

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Poanan: 12:38am On Jan 16
No issue. Let them build the travel history and leave the most important. I will be happy to hear a sound of victory

quote author=hunee post=127961468]Travel history is a factor. I read , listen and hear people say they got visa with no travel history, bullshiting and making braggados statement. The good side is that, some persons are very lucky.
I will ask you, what is the percentage of people out of 100 that claim no travel history and got visa? I doubt if they are more than 20, that is "if". The truth is , genuine documents, good presentations and some support documents can give you visa on a first time, with much of luck. Nowadays, i will advice anyone thinking oversea countries to try to build their histories well, cos these people be getting really tougher with people with less or no history especially the schengen countries and making lot of immigration policies.

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by hunee: 1:43am On Jan 16
You made a point adhincho and ended it up with bolded somehow
Poanan:
No issue. Let them build the travel history and leave the most important. I will be happy to hear a sound of victory

quote author=hunee post=127961468]Travel history is a factor. I read , listen and hear people say they got visa with no travel history, bullshiting and making braggados statement. The good side is that, some persons are very lucky.

No man arrogate knowledge to theirselves, it is an open floor for constructive arguement, they will not leave out your advice, they will pick everyone's advice and make the best of them.

Goodmorning

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by solid3(m): 7:40am On Jan 16
cbn4main:
Visa alert: (mother in law, a retiree)
Standard visa

Biometrics: 22/11/2023.
Collection mail: 6/12/2023

The trip is 100% sponsored by my spouse with £4k. Duration of trip, 2 months. Submitted bank statement had over £9k balance.
Documents uploaded:

MA:
Passport
Cover letter
bank statement (She had like N100k balance)
Letter of employment and retirement
Pictures of her in her shop
Family pictures
Letter of attestation from her husband.

Sponsor's documents:

Letter of invitation/Sponsorship
Employment letter
6 months bank statements
6 months payslip
MatB1 form
Tenancy agreement
BRP
Passport data page.

I forgot to upload my partner's Birth certificate/age declaration as proof of r/ship.

This platform gave me all the information I used. Well done guys!!!

Pls did you send her own account statement? Because I want to apply for a family visa, I'm sponsoring my wife, she's working and earning salary, do I have to include her account statement?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Lamide123: 1:42pm On Jan 16
Newbiein2016:
Despite several users advising that he owns up it, looks like he went ahead to use the visa as given

Did he report this? It will help his credibility with UKVI.

I told him to do the right thing, but he will not listen.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by mirob(f): 4:35pm On Jan 16
AmeliaT:
Please read through the thread. Everything you need to know is here and then you can come back to ask specific questions.

You need proof of the relationship- Marriage certificate, photos, correspondence, birth certificates of your children, tenancy agreement or property ownership with both your names.
Business reg documents, active on CAC, Business account statement, tax clearance, your personal statement showing regular remittances form the business account et al.

But you need to read through this thread; there's a lot of prework required. Goodluck!

Thank you so much, I will read through
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by mrnatural(m): 6:00pm On Jan 16
Good evening house, please i need urgent advice from the expert here.
My wife and i relocated to the UK mid 2023 without our two kids who are less than 6years old. i submitted their application last week with a new birth certificate for both of them because we couldnt find their first birth certificate.

The issue now is that UKVI sent a message recently asking why a kid that was giving birthday to over 4yrs ago is having date of 2024 on birth the certificate which is the date the birth certificate was issued. Also to explain the document i submitted to obtain this new birth certificate.

We actually have less than 10days to respond to this information.

Please house i need advice on this and the supporting documents to explain this.

Thanks everyone. Anticipating response on this.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by MrSoftlife(f): 6:48pm On Jan 16
mrnatural:
Good evening house, please i need urgent advice from the expert here.
My wife and i relocated to the UK mid 2023 without our two kids who are less than 6years old. i submitted their application last week with a new birth certificate for both of them because we couldnt find their first birth certificate.

The issue now is that UKVI sent a message recently asking why a kid that was giving birthday to over 4yrs ago is having date of 2024 on birth the certificate which is the date the birth certificate was issued. Also to explain the document i submitted to obtain this new birth certificate.

We actually have less than 10days to respond to this information.

Please house i need advice on this and the supporting documents to explain this.

Thanks everyone. Anticipating response on this.

Simply reply it is a typo error from NPC or the hospital and attach the right certificate.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Opeyemi007: 7:16pm On Jan 16
At all. The complicates it more. Why would NPC make that kinda mistake. The best thing is to say they lost the original BC and had to get a replacement from NPC. They could supply pictures from the naming ceremony, pictures from Preggy days with dates showing that period.
MrSoftlife:

Simply reply it is a typo error from NPC or the hospital and attach the right certificate.

2 Likes

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by mrnatural(m): 7:33pm On Jan 16
Opeyemi007:
At all. The complicates it more. Why would NPC make that kinda mistake. The best thing is to say they lost the original BC and had to get a replacement from NPC. They could supply pictures from the naming ceremony, pictures from Preggy days with dates showing that period.

Thanks but I intend getting an affidavit from high court and also a police report to back it up. But I’m already here in the UK

(1) (2) (3) ... (570) (571) (572) (573) (574) (575) (576) ... (622) (Reply)

UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 138
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.