Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,693 members, 7,816,832 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:12 PM

She's Sending Mixed Signals Difficult To Decipher - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She's Sending Mixed Signals Difficult To Decipher (1423 Views)

Why Is It Very Difficult To Find A Woman Who Possesses All The Qualities (Photo) / Is She Sending Nudes To Every Person? / How Smart Are You To Decipher The Meaning Of This Photo?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She's Sending Mixed Signals Difficult To Decipher by FERNANDEZISBACK: 4:45pm On Feb 03, 2022
Tallesty1:
I honestly don't understand what you're trying to say here, like it just doesn't click.

Listen Chère, this help her, stand with her and some bla bla bla that you're asking men to do here is the reason men avoid single mothers.

You really expect a man, after going what an average Nigerian man goes through daily, to laden his already heavily laden shoulder with the responsibility of proving that he's better than a woman's ashhole ex partner? Like seriously?

Please don't inculcate such crazy ideas into your son's head, I use God beg you.

One important lesson a man should learn is to be him and that's enough, especially in a situation like this. He should not prove to her that he's better than her ex, her ex was decision, she should deal with the responsibility and move on.

This guy here owe this lady one thing, his love and he gave it to her freely but she's not receptive so there's nothing else he should do.

Same way it's difficult to have a conversation with someone that doesn't want to talk to you, that's how it's difficult to love someone who doesn't want to be loved.

Relationship takes a lot of efforts from both side to work, who called and who didn't call actually matters. A man wants to feel wanted, to be needed. I will call when I want to hear your voice, if you don't ever do same then it means one thing and I am leaving, there's no two way about it.

I remember when one person in our circle wrote a long epistle to one of us, appreciating his friendship and all he's done for him but shockingly, the guy's response was "friends are everything but unfortunately, I have nothing to thank you for in this our friendship"

Simply put, he was his friend but he's not his friend, you dig? If she can't do little things like calling because she was still getting over her ex then leaving her to sort herself is a very wise decision.

Grabbed.. kiss
Re: She's Sending Mixed Signals Difficult To Decipher by WoundedLamb: 4:45pm On Feb 03, 2022
She told you she wasn't ready. You somehow managed to convince her, but you're seeing now that truly, she wasn't ready. It's up to you decide if you can deal with that or not. Nobody will blame you if you decide to leave her. But I don't really agree with you asking her out of your house cause she opened up to you. Such reactions are the reason people don't communicate in relationships. The truth is, relationship is not a do or die affair. If she's not fully committed and that's not working for you, you communicate that and part ways without a fight. It seems you're also not sending a clear signal yourself. Asking her to leave unceremoniously, not calling her on her birthday, liking her pics online, etc. What do you want? What are your conditions? Communicate that and be resolute. Don't leave each other hanging or wondering what the other person is thinking.

Good luck!

1 Like

Re: She's Sending Mixed Signals Difficult To Decipher by Amb1045(m): 5:39pm On Feb 03, 2022
Tallesty1:
I honestly don't understand what you're trying to say here, like it just doesn't click.

Listen Chère, this help her, stand with her and some bla bla bla that you're asking men to do here is the reason men avoid single mothers.

You really expect a man, after going what an average Nigerian man goes through daily, to laden his already heavily laden shoulder with the responsibility of proving that he's better than a woman's ashhole ex partner? Like seriously?

Please don't inculcate such crazy ideas into your son's head, I use God beg you.

One important lesson a man should learn is to be him and that's enough, especially in a situation like this. He should not prove to her that he's better than her ex, her ex was decision, she should deal with the responsibility and move on.

This guy here owe this lady one thing, his love and he gave it to her freely but she's not receptive so there's nothing else he should do.

Same way it's difficult to have a conversation with someone that doesn't want to talk to you, that's how it's difficult to love someone who doesn't want to be loved.

Relationship takes a lot of efforts from both side to work, who called and who didn't call actually matters. A man wants to feel wanted, to be needed. I will call when I want to hear your voice, if you don't ever do same then it means one thing and I am leaving, there's no two way about it.

I remember when one person in our circle wrote a long epistle to one of us, appreciating his friendship and all he's done for him but shockingly, the guy's response was "friends are everything but unfortunately, I have nothing to thank you for in this our friendship"

Simply put, he was his friend but he's not his friend, you dig? If she can't do little things like calling because she was still getting over her ex then leaving her to sort herself is a very wise decision.

God bless you. Good advise

2 Likes

Re: She's Sending Mixed Signals Difficult To Decipher by fattprince(m): 6:28pm On Feb 03, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Not until he decided to stop calling and asked her to leave the house.. undecided
You asked her out why not try to help her through her mental breakdown..you think relationship is all about i do most of the work and other petty things?
oh he should help her through the breakdown and leave him for cold after recovering to go hope on another dick. We all know nice guys carry last.
Unclesmart you are smart jare

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

"I Love You, But I Need Money" ( That's What She Said ) / Please Who Will Help Me With Whatsapp Spy App? I Really Needs It Please. / 'don’t Try It Again' — Reactions As Young Lady Plays Prank On Soldier

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.