Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,472 members, 7,812,453 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:37 PM

How Do I Treat This Ailment/infection? Please Help. (photos). - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Do I Treat This Ailment/infection? Please Help. (photos). (53270 Views)

Stubborn Rashes On The Head: How Can I Treat This? (Disturbing Photo) / Her Palms Are Peeling. She Needs Help (Photos) / Epidermolysis Bullosa: Help Save My Sister's Baby With Solution To This Ailment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Treat This Ailment/infection? Please Help. (photos). by HeDied: 4:23pm On Feb 03, 2022
frowland:

Hello bro.

Hello
Re: How Do I Treat This Ailment/infection? Please Help. (photos). by izubext007: 4:24pm On Feb 03, 2022
Hot slap from a tout.
Re: How Do I Treat This Ailment/infection? Please Help. (photos). by delzbaba(m): 4:25pm On Feb 03, 2022
Don't ever scratch that thing no matter how tickled you are, the more you scratch the more ugly it gets.
Re: How Do I Treat This Ailment/infection? Please Help. (photos). by sindyko(m): 4:25pm On Feb 03, 2022
I had this infection some years ago. I was cured by the use of "face charlie" the one in a green circle container. You will scrape the face of the infections before apply.
Hope it helps
Re: How Do I Treat This Ailment/infection? Please Help. (photos). by HeDied: 4:26pm On Feb 03, 2022
Ezeelect1977:
Go and buy BG Cream that was what I used to treat my the price is #250 at market or #500 at pharmacy

Please it really worked?
Re: How Do I Treat This Ailment/infection? Please Help. (photos). by remiopash: 4:27pm On Feb 03, 2022
Try and rub it with table salt consistently. No need to cut it open .You can apply it with little force. It will dry off. I had it sometimes ago, although not too much. I applied table salt consistently ,until it left .
Re: How Do I Treat This Ailment/infection? Please Help. (photos). by Nobody: 4:27pm On Feb 03, 2022
mcevans1:
It has happened to me before and I spent a lot of money but still no results

I treated it myself after I got tired of spending
my hard earned money and it disappeared.

This is all you need

15 sachets of Moko Epson Salt.
1 Neomedrol for a start
1 pack of cotton wool
6 sachets of Doxycycline.

If you're ready let me know
Take this advice and your predicament is history.

Salt is more medicinal than most of the so called skin remedies
Re: How Do I Treat This Ailment/infection? Please Help. (photos). by HeDied: 4:28pm On Feb 03, 2022
gogo2479:
I’ve had it for over 35years it’s not curable in most cases but you can contain it from further growing or spreading with a triple antibiotic treatment but you would have to apply daily. The good thing the cream it’s not expensive in Nigeria #350. There are different brands but I prefer Tribact. You can get it from most pharmacies

Over 35 years?
Re: How Do I Treat This Ailment/infection? Please Help. (photos). by mcevans1(m): 4:29pm On Feb 03, 2022
Emily22:

How I fit reach u

Can you be reached on your WhatsApp via the number on your profile?
Re: How Do I Treat This Ailment/infection? Please Help. (photos). by HeDied: 4:31pm On Feb 03, 2022
1saed:
hi

i hope this meets you well.

this is the first time am saying this here, but you are the 11th person i'm giving this solution.

all the 10 others who tried it out got out completely from this disorder, after only four to five days.

listen carefully, here is the solution for you

subject yourself to urine fast.

this simply mean go on fasting for five days. in each of those days, all you feed on is your urine

from morning to night, eat no other food.

periodically, u could sip some water, if you are thirsty

at the last day, take one orange in the morning, then at night

afterwards, resume your normal life again.

here is my number

if you dont get permanently cured, call me and curse me!!

thank you.

ps: if you have other health challenges, feel free to reach me. i will tell you how to walk out of them, no matter how chronic the doctor describes it.

I should drink my urine within the 5 days?
Re: How Do I Treat This Ailment/infection? Please Help. (photos). by westlife79(m): 4:31pm On Feb 03, 2022
HeDied:
What causes it? Is it linked to clipper/saloon at all? Should I change saloon? Please I need advice and suggestions.
use after bath it works like magic

Re: How Do I Treat This Ailment/infection? Please Help. (photos). by omomumcee(m): 4:32pm On Feb 03, 2022
From my self experience do not try to peel or scratch no matter how itchy, the more you scratch the more the spreading.
Temp Solution:- Buy original Izal, apply the affected part with cotton wool..
Thank me later

1 Like

Re: How Do I Treat This Ailment/infection? Please Help. (photos). by franksam2009: 4:32pm On Feb 03, 2022
fabianiyobosa:
Tell your barber not to use blade while shaving your head.
what should he use bro, Shovel?
Re: How Do I Treat This Ailment/infection? Please Help. (photos). by mcevans1(m): 4:33pm On Feb 03, 2022
sanyahkod:

Can you kindly give the details please. I've been using Doxycycline coupled with some other creams. It works but usually resurface after a while.

Well, it works both ways by eliminating the infection inside and outside the body Send a a DM so we can exchange contacts and discuss more on how to go about it
Re: How Do I Treat This Ailment/infection? Please Help. (photos). by Joydan95: 4:33pm On Feb 03, 2022
Ejusni:
It's called acne kelodialis nuchae. It's incurable in most cases except you go through the surgical excision process or laser therapy.
I'll advise you to stop frequently shaving your head really close so as to reduce irritation to the area.
And stop wearing cap
Re: How Do I Treat This Ailment/infection? Please Help. (photos). by HeDied: 4:34pm On Feb 03, 2022
bahdpersona:
Hi Mr Hedied,I'm sorry for your situation. I'm a barber and I can tell you bodly that what's on the back of your neck is an infection caused by clipper. The nape area is very sensitive, wrong use of clipper in that area can caused it and mostly , if clippers aren't well sterilised, it could lead to this too. What you need now is to get an Anti-spot cream, rub it on the affected area and you'll be fine.

Try and get a personal clipper too.

Thank you. Any particular name for the cream?

1 Like

Re: How Do I Treat This Ailment/infection? Please Help. (photos). by akanbiaa(m): 4:34pm On Feb 03, 2022
HeDied:
I have seen this happening to people that in some cases, they grow to become a big obvious growth. I don't want that to happen to me please. I don't even know what it is called in English but I have applied some ointments to treat it but none seems to work, rather it is spreading the more. Something that came out one is now spreading to what it is. It would look as though it is dying/dead only to resurface again with serious itching from the inside. This started since last year.

Please suggest the way out for me. Thanks for all your contributions in advance.
It is usually caused by using clippers to carve the back of your head to bring out shape(best advice is not to carve as prevention ) cure is to visit hospital and you might be recommended to visit a dermatologist or other experts. While treating it use aloe vera to rub it daily.
Re: How Do I Treat This Ailment/infection? Please Help. (photos). by franksam2009: 4:35pm On Feb 03, 2022
Bro if there's hair growing on it, it will be hard to treat,, buy a twizer and ask Someone to plug out every single hair growing on them be4 applying your treatment...

You could hv prevented stuffs like this by bathing with good soap and sponge immediately after barbing,, and always use salons that have good after-shave spray
Re: How Do I Treat This Ailment/infection? Please Help. (photos). by lomprico(m): 4:36pm On Feb 03, 2022
HeDied:

Thank you for your contribution

Buy you own clipper, stop resting your head on car seat head rest in public transport.
Re: How Do I Treat This Ailment/infection? Please Help. (photos). by airsaylongcome: 4:38pm On Feb 03, 2022
Mercychen:

Just Google treatment for keloid bumps. Also stop rubbing it because the water will touch other parts and the thing will keep spreading.

Modified.
On closer look, they look like ingrown hair. Maybe your barber needs to change the angle he places the clipper when cutting your hair.

Get an aftershave and apply anytime you have a haircut.

Keloids spread from contact with the secretion? Really? Like really?

Re: How Do I Treat This Ailment/infection? Please Help. (photos). by HeDied: 4:39pm On Feb 03, 2022
GreatDamife:
That's a very stubborn infection bro. I carried mine for more than 10 years. Scrap it and apply epiderm tube both morning and night. You'll see wonders.

Should I scrape it each time I want to apply the epiderm?
Re: How Do I Treat This Ailment/infection? Please Help. (photos). by gotex: 4:42pm On Feb 03, 2022
EPIDERM CREAM and NEO MEDRO. Thank me later
Re: How Do I Treat This Ailment/infection? Please Help. (photos). by HeDied: 4:45pm On Feb 03, 2022
thrillionaire:
Get someone to use a sterile needle or pin to remove the hair buried in each bump and in a day or two you will notice changes. Make sure you always wash your head after going to the salon. This means that it's hair buried in your hair follicle that causes the bumps, so just use a pin to free the hair inside the bumps. It's a cheap solution that's very effective. Don't mind the pain if any.

How achievable is that? I mean are the said hairs even visible for removal?
Re: How Do I Treat This Ailment/infection? Please Help. (photos). by flokii: 4:45pm On Feb 03, 2022
@OP Why not see a doctor first to know whether it's something antibiotics can clear.. don't play with that growth at the back of your head else you won't like yourself in 5 yrs from now.
This is why it's advisable to have a personal clipper or family clipper for guys and sterilize it often before use.
Re: How Do I Treat This Ailment/infection? Please Help. (photos). by Jerrypolo(m): 4:48pm On Feb 03, 2022
HeDied:
I have seen this happening to people that in some cases, they grow to become a big obvious growth. I don't want that to happen to me please. I don't even know what it is called in English but I have applied something ointments to treat it but none seems to work, rather it is spreading the more. Something that came out one is now spreading to what it is. It would look as though it is dying/dead only to resurface again with serious itching from the inside. This started since last year.

Please suggest the way out for me. Thanks for all your contributions in advance.

This is the early stage of what will later be known as "Bumps" in your case, lemme (God forbid) on your behalf.

It is usually caused by an unsterilized clipper blade starting as a mild skin irritation which itchies and when aided by scrathing, results to something like on OP's back head. If it remains untreated or treated with levity or badly, can quickly degenerate into "Keliods".

Quick home remedy.

Get some lemons (not lime), cut and scrub surface with it. Do that whenever you finish bathing. Always use medicated soap. Toilet soaps tends to irritate bumps like this. I'd recommend Delta or Dettol soaps.

After this, try and get a personal clipper and or reduce its sharpness if you already have one.

One final thing. Try and keep your hair for a while (trim if possible) but do not base your backline. It will help your heal on the inside as well.

Note: Lemon will dry up that up and coming bump in less than a week of religious application but e go pepper you at first.

Get well soon.
Re: How Do I Treat This Ailment/infection? Please Help. (photos). by mekanaky: 4:49pm On Feb 03, 2022
Use Damatol constantly

Always apply after shaving.
Re: How Do I Treat This Ailment/infection? Please Help. (photos). by Princerichi0(m): 4:51pm On Feb 03, 2022
pakas47:
Apply dettol to it. Morning, afternoon and evening and thank me later. It would dry and fall off
Undiluted dettol?
Re: How Do I Treat This Ailment/infection? Please Help. (photos). by Mcwin: 4:52pm On Feb 03, 2022
bmdmix11:

yup dey will b more specific, chemist will just sell u ointment
.. Try look for kenalog injection. The injection will be injected into that spot.
Re: How Do I Treat This Ailment/infection? Please Help. (photos). by Allwell96: 4:59pm On Feb 03, 2022
Fungal infection.
Re: How Do I Treat This Ailment/infection? Please Help. (photos). by Karemarealty288(m): 4:59pm On Feb 03, 2022
HeDied:
I have seen this happening to people that in some cases, they grow to become a big obvious growth. I don't want that to happen to me please. I don't even know what it is called in English but I have applied some ointments to treat it but none seems to work, rather it is spreading the more. Something that came out one is now spreading to what it is. It would look as though it is dying/dead only to resurface again with serious itching from the inside. This started since last year.

If you live in Lagos quickly fo to AB Bumps Ltd at Ikeja...Olowu Str. He is professional in Bunps and Keloid treatments. Luckily yours is still at the minor stage...you can inbox me to give you his contact

Re: How Do I Treat This Ailment/infection? Please Help. (photos). by HeDied: 5:03pm On Feb 03, 2022
Jerrypolo:

This is the early stage of what will later be known as "Bumps" in your case, lemme (God forbid) on your behalf.

It is usually caused by an unsterilized clipper blade starting as a mild skin irritation which itchies and when aided by scrathing, results to something like on OP's back head. If it remains untreated or treated with levity or badly, can quickly degenerate into "Keliods".

Quick home remedy.

Get some lemons (not lime), cut and scrub surface with it. Do that whenever you finish bathing. Always use medicated soap. Toilet soaps tends to irritate bumps like this. I'd recommend Delta or Dettol soaps.

After this, try and get a personal clipper and or reduce its sharpness if you already have one.

One final thing. Try and keep your hair for a while (trim if possible) but do not base your backline. It will help your heal on the inside as well.

Note: Lemon will dry up that up and coming bump in less than a week of religious application but e go pepper you at first.

Get well soon.

Thank you very much

1 Like

Re: How Do I Treat This Ailment/infection? Please Help. (photos). by Nobody: 5:03pm On Feb 03, 2022
HeDied:

Just go natural, Get fresh bitter leaf, use it to scrub that area till the leaf breaks off. The juice from the bitter leaf is powerful. It's also very good for after shave bumps.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

4 Facts That Might Make You Quit Swimming In Public Pools / Man Who Borrowed Money From An Online Company Commits Suicide Over Messages Sent / 44-Year-Old Woman Dies With Her Twins After Refusing To Give Birth Through CS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.