Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,868 members, 7,810,310 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:41 AM

Finally!! I Moved Out Of My Parents House!! - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Finally!! I Moved Out Of My Parents House!! (85918 Views)

At What Age Should An Adult Leave Their Parents’ House? / Zambian Girl Who Was "Buried" 2 Years Ago Walks Back To Her Parents' House / 'I Moved Out Of My Parents House Because Of My Mum" - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Finally!! I Moved Out Of My Parents House!! by doggedfighter(f): 7:53pm On Feb 04, 2022
sonnie10:

The way I dey fear that stove with gas cylinder under. I will never trust using it.

Maybe you stay abroad. grin
Re: Finally!! I Moved Out Of My Parents House!! by Nobody: 7:55pm On Feb 04, 2022
Better o! You are doing well
Re: Finally!! I Moved Out Of My Parents House!! by nesgeeek(m): 7:55pm On Feb 04, 2022
Congratulations, I'm happy for u.
Re: Finally!! I Moved Out Of My Parents House!! by YellowMayor(m): 7:55pm On Feb 04, 2022
formular760:
Last year December i made a resolution with God that I’d have my own place.

This year I finally saved the required amount and here’s a one room apartment and this is my first bachelor meal .

Better days ahead i pray

Congratulations.
Re: Finally!! I Moved Out Of My Parents House!! by oluplus(m): 7:56pm On Feb 04, 2022
Omihanifa:
Congrats, the only advice I have for you now is that you should avoid bad friends and stay away from distraction ( women)

Op, take this advise and live
I started like this in 2006 in a strange land, today, the story had changed.
Better days lie ahead

1 Like

Re: Finally!! I Moved Out Of My Parents House!! by YorubaIsCursed1: 7:56pm On Feb 04, 2022

23 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Finally!! I Moved Out Of My Parents House!! by omoadeleye(m): 7:57pm On Feb 04, 2022
formular760:

This year I finally saved the required amount and here’s a one room apartment and this is my first bachelor meal .

Better days ahead i pray

Na this kind food you wan take kill yourself?
Re: Finally!! I Moved Out Of My Parents House!! by YellowMayor(m): 7:57pm On Feb 04, 2022
formular760:

Better days ahead i pray

Hope no ne because of freedom to carry girls to pass over the night sha
Re: Finally!! I Moved Out Of My Parents House!! by Bukden16(m): 7:57pm On Feb 04, 2022
formular760:

Better days ahead i pray

Congrats man.
I made/ took that bold step last year.
It will at some point be rough but be strong.
I'm enjoying the freedom now.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Finally!! I Moved Out Of My Parents House!! by MufasaLion: 7:57pm On Feb 04, 2022
Carlyboi:

I mean who cares if you’re still living with your parents?all these dumb judges won’t mind their damned business!Sour grapes!

A lot of them see living alone has some sort of accomplishments whereas they’re suffering and struggling to pay their bills but all in the name of I want to start living alone cos that’s what makes me a real man lol!

Na you they live alone na you Dey still get headache bout ppl who live with their kinfolks troubled and deluded lots!

Damn right!

Poverty has made lots of people to see others living with their parents as not being serious or something. These deluded folks are always quick to troll Dj Cuppy and any kid from financially buoyant family, especially when such kids are being showered love and gifts from their family and parents.

There are so many damaged, envious and demented people in this country.

1 Like

Re: Finally!! I Moved Out Of My Parents House!! by Brian47(m): 7:57pm On Feb 04, 2022
DEXTROVERT:
Please
Dont
Put
Chair
In
Your
Room

Only
Bed

so
when
you
have
visitors
They
Can
find
somewhere
to
rest

Werey grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Finally!! I Moved Out Of My Parents House!! by Briller: 7:58pm On Feb 04, 2022
Congratulations!! You tried with the food sha but I hope you washed the eggs before boiling them inside that rice.

Was it the way you were taught or you were just creating your own shortcut? It's your food and your life jor.

All the same, congratulations.

3 Likes

Re: Finally!! I Moved Out Of My Parents House!! by Nobody: 7:58pm On Feb 04, 2022
NA MAN YOU BE …. Welcome to Manhood grin
Re: Finally!! I Moved Out Of My Parents House!! by baby124: 7:58pm On Feb 04, 2022
Try use condom every time. You obviously cannot afford any child any time soon.

3 Likes

Re: Finally!! I Moved Out Of My Parents House!! by Richie0001: 7:59pm On Feb 04, 2022
Are you sure you are matured for this?
formular760:

Yes I’m nineteen

2 Likes

Re: Finally!! I Moved Out Of My Parents House!! by Posaqato: 7:59pm On Feb 04, 2022
Nairalanders don dey form counselors. All the things una dey advise this guy now, una dey do am for una corner? Oya lemme comman be going...

3 Likes

Re: Finally!! I Moved Out Of My Parents House!! by qwertyboss(m): 7:59pm On Feb 04, 2022
formular760:

Better days ahead i pray
Please pray for me I needed this badly!
Am not happy at all!

1 Like

Re: Finally!! I Moved Out Of My Parents House!! by Highways: 8:00pm On Feb 04, 2022
You try but if I were you I would have stayed back in my father's house and save enough money to JAPA.... Trust me Tinubu is coming and he is going to spend most of it in London...At the end you will understand me very well...

4 Likes

Re: Finally!! I Moved Out Of My Parents House!! by sonnie10: 8:00pm On Feb 04, 2022
doggedfighter:

Maybe you stay abroad. grin
Why do you think so. Even while I was in Nigeria, I still had to buy the stove with separate cylinder
Re: Finally!! I Moved Out Of My Parents House!! by Brian47(m): 8:01pm On Feb 04, 2022
Congratulations bro.
Re: Finally!! I Moved Out Of My Parents House!! by Allegory(f): 8:02pm On Feb 04, 2022
Did I just see eggs with shell inside the cooked rice? Next time please just boil the eggs separately or boil while parboiling the rice (before you wash it). Congrats on your new house.

4 Likes

Re: Finally!! I Moved Out Of My Parents House!! by Nobody: 8:02pm On Feb 04, 2022
Omihanifa:
Congrats, the only advice I have for you now is that you should avoid bad friends and stay away from distraction ( women)
Women could be distraction but not a woman.
It is for sure, they must come. They will take u into another school of learning. When u think that u have learn it all, u will find out that u re beginner but when u finally graduate. Then u settle with one called "a woman". That one will make u or mar u, depending on ur choice.

2 Likes

Re: Finally!! I Moved Out Of My Parents House!! by Posaqato: 8:03pm On Feb 04, 2022
Richie0001:
Are you sure you are matured for this?

Rubbish. The people that use to get admission in universities who go off-campus and rent one room self contained for themselves and stay alone, how old are they?

1 Like

Re: Finally!! I Moved Out Of My Parents House!! by Brian47(m): 8:05pm On Feb 04, 2022
Be careful now you're independent oo.
I no Wan see you create post about your pregnant girlfriend.

1 Like

Re: Finally!! I Moved Out Of My Parents House!! by Carlyboi(m): 8:06pm On Feb 04, 2022
Congratulations!My two cents Get as much supplies as you can...stock up,avoid bad company,avoid debts and aggressively save up for rainy days contingency funds.

1 Like

Re: Finally!! I Moved Out Of My Parents House!! by phemmyfour: 8:07pm On Feb 04, 2022
formular760:

Better days ahead i pray
Embrace water at all times...you are not enjoying life with carbonated drinks.

1 Like

Re: Finally!! I Moved Out Of My Parents House!! by Psalmistproject: 8:07pm On Feb 04, 2022
Omihanifa:
As I see the bed I tot to myself.
Knacking tins.
Re: Finally!! I Moved Out Of My Parents House!! by AuthegaPRIMUS(m): 8:09pm On Feb 04, 2022
You just want to spoil.
formular760:
Last year December
i made a resolution with God that I’d have my own place.

Better days ahead i pray
Re: Finally!! I Moved Out Of My Parents House!! by omoISEYIN(m): 8:10pm On Feb 04, 2022
This post gave me teary eyes.

Thank you daddy for housing me for 35 years plus.

When I eventually moved out, the growth was pure grace.

Lord bless my father, let his reminng days be peaceful in good health.

9 Likes

Re: Finally!! I Moved Out Of My Parents House!! by tfelicityk(m): 8:10pm On Feb 04, 2022
Remember always get in touch with your parents despite the separation. Their prayers is important on you.
Re: Finally!! I Moved Out Of My Parents House!! by StoicAdvisor: 8:11pm On Feb 04, 2022
I'm happy when I see young boys doing well for themselves. To start small, and just grow. It shall be well with you.

2 Likes

Re: Finally!! I Moved Out Of My Parents House!! by Testimony1988(m): 8:11pm On Feb 04, 2022
Wow, congrats, but reduce your intake of soft drinks.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

For Ladies Who Grew Up In The Village. Did You Do This (picture) / Isa Suleiman And Janine Sanchez Reimann, His American Wife Jet OutTo California / Pakistani Man Buys Land On Moon As Wedding Gift For His Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.