Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,885 members, 7,817,610 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:25 PM

Finally!! I Moved Out Of My Parents House!! - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Finally!! I Moved Out Of My Parents House!! (85991 Views)

At What Age Should An Adult Leave Their Parents’ House? / Zambian Girl Who Was "Buried" 2 Years Ago Walks Back To Her Parents' House / 'I Moved Out Of My Parents House Because Of My Mum" - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Finally!! I Moved Out Of My Parents House!! by silibaba: 8:12pm On Feb 04, 2022
formular760:
Last year December i made a resolution with God that I’d have my own place.

This year I finally saved the required amount and here’s a one room apartment and this is my first bachelor meal .

Better days ahead i pray

OBI IS NO MORE A BOY OOO. angry

just avoid girls is all I can say.

2 Likes

Re: Finally!! I Moved Out Of My Parents House!! by Carlyboi(m): 8:13pm On Feb 04, 2022
MufasaLion:

Damn right!

Poverty has made lots of people to see others living with their parents as not being serious or something. These deluded folks are always quick to troll Dj Cuppy and any kid from financially buoyant family, especially when such kids are being showered love and gifts from their family and parents.

There are so many damaged, envious and demented people in this country.

People like that needs to be put in their place and set it right...I hate it when people try to hold everyone to their ridiculous,meaningless and unnecessary standards let everyone do whatever works for them.

No one should be wailing more than the bereaved let people who are living with their family enjoy the peace and you that you’re living alone enjoy your stay and freedom.QED.
Re: Finally!! I Moved Out Of My Parents House!! by Tokziby: 8:15pm On Feb 04, 2022
It's a nice thing to move out of ur parents house and have freedom to do whatever u like, but the hardest thing is getting out of bed when there's no one to make u get out of bed. The bed is one of the greatest evil that can debar a man from progress in life. Once u lay on it aside from night, na laziness remain. Once u begin to eat, press phone watch movies and do everything while laying down, na sleep sure pass from morning till night.
You being an introvert could be ur very downfall. Cos staying in closed doors 247 is what introvert do so perfectly.
Hence, avoid that bed during day time, always cultivate the habit of sitting up or get a chair with table, avoid laying on ur bed casually without doing anything productive. if u don't have a job or work, force urself to go out more and move with people that will add value to ur life. Opportunities will never come to ur doorstep to knock.
Best of luck as u surge towards greater height

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Finally!! I Moved Out Of My Parents House!! by Newboss(m): 8:16pm On Feb 04, 2022
DEXTROVERT:
Please
Dont
Put
Chair
In
Your
Room

Only
Bed

so
when
you
have
visitors
They
Can
find
somewhere
to
rest

Na correct guy you be. Make toto just dey bounce on the bed.
Re: Finally!! I Moved Out Of My Parents House!! by Kokoebapluse(m): 8:18pm On Feb 04, 2022
Make we tell ahm how much be price of rice,beans,gari,pepper,onion,oil,salt, in the market, or about NEPA bill or we should wait till he start asking for how to make money online?

Uhmmm. Nothing good like eat free food at home I swear
Re: Finally!! I Moved Out Of My Parents House!! by Kay25(m): 8:20pm On Feb 04, 2022
abegi it is not a curse living with ur parent..na when u no get money u go dey think say na curse .why did i say so ?cos the way daid finally but pray u never have what will take u back there to live in as a beggar
Re: Finally!! I Moved Out Of My Parents House!! by Owodiran1(m): 8:28pm On Feb 04, 2022
Welcome to the scam (not fraud!!!) Hood aka adult hood.....
Re: Finally!! I Moved Out Of My Parents House!! by Nobody: 8:32pm On Feb 04, 2022
You even see money buy egg wey you put on top rice come buy coke cheesy you dey enjoyoo tongue cheesy
When I started my spinster life I know even see this kind food chop sef grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Finally!! I Moved Out Of My Parents House!! by DavidHarry(m): 8:33pm On Feb 04, 2022
formular760:

This year I finally saved the required amount and here’s a one room apartment and this is my first bachelor meal .

Better days ahead i pray

Congrats � egg is good, avoid too much msg ie maggi and tomato paste also sugar. Add more salt in place.

1 Like

Re: Finally!! I Moved Out Of My Parents House!! by MufasaLion: 8:35pm On Feb 04, 2022
Carlyboi:

People like that needs to be put in their place and set it right...I hate it when people try to hold everyone to their ridiculous,meaningless and unnecessary standards let everyone do whatever works for them.

No one should be wailing more than the bereaved let people who are living with their family enjoy the peace and you that you’re living alone enjoy your stay and freedom.QED.

Right!!! Cheers, mate.
Re: Finally!! I Moved Out Of My Parents House!! by Mightywine1: 8:38pm On Feb 04, 2022
Una go just Dey do rubbish

1 Like

Re: Finally!! I Moved Out Of My Parents House!! by MichaelSokoto(m): 8:39pm On Feb 04, 2022
Omihanifa:
Congrats, the only advice I have for you now is that you should avoid bad friends and stay away from distraction ( women)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Finally!! I Moved Out Of My Parents House!! by Bobloco: 8:41pm On Feb 04, 2022
You are becoming a man now.

and have it at the back of your mind that the street is a jungle but if you are strong, you will survive

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Finally!! I Moved Out Of My Parents House!! by LOVEGINO(m): 8:42pm On Feb 04, 2022
Omihanifa:
Congrats, the only advice I have for you now is that you should avoid bad friends and stay away from distraction ( women)
hahahaha. We can't do without them (necessary evil) except u don't have money.
Re: Finally!! I Moved Out Of My Parents House!! by ednut1(m): 8:47pm On Feb 04, 2022
Nice one. Don’t invite too much babes o. What you are eating is just sugar( coke and rice)
Re: Finally!! I Moved Out Of My Parents House!! by Olakunleyakub(m): 8:49pm On Feb 04, 2022
Take this advice and trust me you continue to excel year in year out provided you are not lazy.
Omihanifa:

5 Likes

Re: Finally!! I Moved Out Of My Parents House!! by egunna(m): 8:51pm On Feb 04, 2022
formular760:

Better days ahead i pray
don't use phones near cooking gas,una no go hear word
Re: Finally!! I Moved Out Of My Parents House!! by aylive02(m): 8:54pm On Feb 04, 2022
formular760:

Better days ahead i pray
. I am happy for you o. I am working on this too before ending of the month

2 Likes

Re: Finally!! I Moved Out Of My Parents House!! by pendragon35(m): 8:54pm On Feb 04, 2022
formular760:

Better days ahead i pray

Big Congratulations my Guy. I'm pulling same trigger before end of this month, though I have left my parents house since I graduated but staying with someone since then. A new chapter of my life is about to begin, quite happy, quite sad but worth it. Congratulations again! Life really starts outside ones comfort zone!

2 Likes

Re: Finally!! I Moved Out Of My Parents House!! by Lastmankc(m): 8:57pm On Feb 04, 2022
Omihanifa:
Please follow this advice and stay away from women.Dont make the mistake I made

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Finally!! I Moved Out Of My Parents House!! by OneCorner: 8:57pm On Feb 04, 2022
Na from ur mama house u carry pot
Re: Finally!! I Moved Out Of My Parents House!! by Arisenews2: 8:59pm On Feb 04, 2022
Lol... Congrats Chap!
Meanwhile, See real reason why 17 years old Soliu and his friends K!lled his 20 years old girlfriend for Rituals. See how Facebook deceived them into the act. Must Watch!
Click to watch below �

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TmdHcWmCPYE
Re: Finally!! I Moved Out Of My Parents House!! by Dshocker(m): 8:59pm On Feb 04, 2022
formular760:

Aww thanks

This one you dey exclamate like woman,na real life hustle face you soooooo.
Re: Finally!! I Moved Out Of My Parents House!! by Ellasure: 8:59pm On Feb 04, 2022
It takes great courage to take this step and it is not easy. God's blessings and good speed upon you ijmn.

Lead a very good and decent life practices. Learn to pray and make difficult requests from God Almighty for a challenge and see Him surprising you appropriately. But also learn to keep promises you make to Him while doing your requests.

Blessings.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Finally!! I Moved Out Of My Parents House!! by izubext007: 9:01pm On Feb 04, 2022
You commot well..........some nal nylon bag Dem take commot come back lexus
Re: Finally!! I Moved Out Of My Parents House!! by Hespee93: 9:01pm On Feb 04, 2022
formular760:

Better days ahead i pray

Living outaide the roof of your parents is one of the difficult task for boy/men mosy especially if you came from a poor backgeound and you want to chose the rightous way of life.

I pray to God Almighty to continue to protect, guide, bless, sustain every legit hustler either living under or outside parent roof.

Nmay His grace locate everyone of us.

Re: Finally!! I Moved Out Of My Parents House!! by kapelvej: 9:02pm On Feb 04, 2022
Omihanifa:
I hope you left for good purposes. I can not say avoid women, but I can say avoid bad friends. Please stay focused
Re: Finally!! I Moved Out Of My Parents House!! by cybriz82(m): 9:09pm On Feb 04, 2022
Omihanifa:

Small circle frndship mean long life n less wahala..
Re: Finally!! I Moved Out Of My Parents House!! by mummymum: 9:13pm On Feb 04, 2022
Congratulations, this is what we call facing reality. See you, see life, now you are in control of your life. If you can manage it well, success await you but if it is the other way round, you will still face the real sense of life. Good luck.
Re: Finally!! I Moved Out Of My Parents House!! by LordOfTheGame: 9:13pm On Feb 04, 2022
formular760:

Better days ahead i pray
Before I tell you anything, do you mind telling us your age pls?
Re: Finally!! I Moved Out Of My Parents House!! by emerazz(m): 9:14pm On Feb 04, 2022
Next step is to digest the redpill, and your life will blossom even more�

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Isa Suleiman And Janine Sanchez Reimann, His American Wife Jet OutTo California / Wife Exposes Her Husband's Side Chick's Nude Photos On Twitter / 15-Year-Old Boy Caught Trying To Lodge In A Hotel With 2 Girls (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.