Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,043 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:41 AM

Dear Women, Men Don't Like You. - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dear Women, Men Don't Like You. (9779 Views)

Dear Women, Never Allow Your Husband To Attend This Kind Of Churches Alone (pic) / South African Woman States Why Men Don't Want To Leave Her Alone / Dear Women, Can You Endure 45 Minutes Of Thrusting During Sexual Intercourse? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dear Women, Men Don't Like You. by Truvelisback(m): 10:15pm On Oct 11, 2022
Prettygirl200:
Don't say that. Most women sacrifice a lot, tolerate a lot from their husbands just to make their marriage work, bc they don't want divorce that's why we hear of cases where the woman is killed of domestic violence. So please don't talk like that. In one way the op is right
That was in the past. Nowaday, the must be well to do b4 he would be loved. No money, No love.
Re: Dear Women, Men Don't Like You. by Prettygirl200(f): 10:23pm On Oct 11, 2022
Truvelisback:
That was in the past. Nowaday, the must be well to do b4 he would be loved. No money, No love.
But u and I know that in marriages women go through worst shey u know?
Re: Dear Women, Men Don't Like You. by Loveladies(m): 10:23pm On Oct 11, 2022
Ladycewhy:
Yes you heard me right, men don't like you, they like your biological makeup ,they may like the fact that you have a vagina , womb and breasts but as a fellow human being , they don't like you.

Let's look back at history, in the days of old, Virgin girls were a thing for sacrifices and blood gift to the gods, then came the snatching of babies frome their mothers all in the name of twins was an abomination, then there was the selling of their daughter all in the name of bride price and the only time she was allowed to return to her father's house was in a body bag.

Still in doubt if men like you as a human first?

Ok then came the widow maltreatment, then there was a concensus to mutilate the vagina of women just to keep them under control, then came the refusal to allow them go to school. Still in doubt?

Do you still doubt the anti women campaign going on in this forum and even on the streets? Have you checked the ratio of ritual killing and see that women are the most victims?Have you heard the phrase " daughters of eve, fish brain, after devil fear women?" Well I am sure you atleast get the picture .

that is exactly what u r, 99% of nowadays ladies are terrible, no wonder bible decline them from entry altar, and islam gives them a lot of restrictions
Re: Dear Women, Men Don't Like You. by Truvelisback(m): 10:41pm On Oct 11, 2022
Prettygirl200:
But u and I know that in marriages women go through worst shey u know?
So men enjoys, right? U don't know what u are saying. Apart from pregnancy and bear children, nothing else. Men bears most of the Burdens. Ladies nowaday wants guys that can cater for their needs. U know but just acting like u don't., So let's leave it that way.
Re: Dear Women, Men Don't Like You. by Kobojunkie: 10:46pm On Oct 11, 2022
Loveladies:
that is exactly what u r, 99% of nowadays ladies are terrible, no wonder bible decline them from entry altar, and islam gives them a lot of restrictions
Where? Are you daft or something? undecided
Re: Dear Women, Men Don't Like You. by Prettygirl200(f): 10:47pm On Oct 11, 2022
Truvelisback:
So men enjoys, right? U don't know what u are saying. Apart from pregnancy and bear children, nothing else. Men bears most of the Burdens. Ladies nowaday wants guys that can cater for their needs. U know but just acting like u don't., So let's leave it that way.
see how u just said it, apart from pregnancy nd child bearing nothing else. U no see how e sweet for your mouth? Well I never marry make I leave married women to answer u
Re: Dear Women, Men Don't Like You. by imagrg(m): 10:54pm On Oct 11, 2022
I'm different.

I see a woman who is loyal to me as a "better half". Her opinion matters to me oh.
Re: Dear Women, Men Don't Like You. by Loveladies(m): 8:21am On Oct 12, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Where? Are you daft or something? undecided
your parent are daft
Re: Dear Women, Men Don't Like You. by Kobojunkie: 4:03pm On Oct 12, 2022
Loveladies:
your parent are daft
Look who's talking! undecided

1 Like

Re: Dear Women, Men Don't Like You. by Ladycewhy(f): 8:06pm On Oct 24, 2022
Loveladies:
And you are a better human? For all we know might be among the categories eating human flesh to get money. Cannibal.

2 Likes

Re: Dear Women, Men Don't Like You. by Ladycewhy(f): 8:08pm On Oct 24, 2022
EMILO2STAY:
the fish Brian you exibited in this reply actually justifies men calling women fish brain
Not everyone woman is like retarded like your mother . Take note please.

2 Likes

Re: Dear Women, Men Don't Like You. by Ladycewhy(f): 8:10pm On Oct 24, 2022
Slmgirldippussy:

Fellow lesbian OP is saying the truth. Men don't like us. OP realised this after turning 42 with no husband in sight. After attending several church programs. I think it's fair enough to conclude men don't like OP. After years of hoeing.
OP write up will console evening news papers so much. OP pele
Oh hush it , y'all come here thinking you can compare your mother and sisters to strangers . If your mother and sisters are hoes thats not a reason to project.

2 Likes

Re: Dear Women, Men Don't Like You. by LucySpace: 8:18pm On Oct 24, 2022
Ladycewhy:
I wonder why you did this, he bashed you and no one else...... Why direct it to his mother(a woman)
Re: Dear Women, Men Don't Like You. by Nobody: 9:47pm On Oct 24, 2022
Ladycewhy:
Yes you heard me right, men don't like you, they like your biological makeup ,they may like the fact that you have a vagina , womb and breasts but as a fellow human being , they don't like you.

Let's look back at history, in the days of old, Virgin girls were a thing for sacrifices and blood gift to the gods, then came the snatching of babies frome their mothers all in the name of twins was an abomination, then there was the selling of their daughter all in the name of bride price and the only time she was allowed to return to her father's house was in a body bag.

Still in doubt if men like you as a human first?

Ok then came the widow maltreatment, then there was a concensus to mutilate the vagina of women just to keep them under control, then came the refusal to allow them go to school. Still in doubt?

Do you still doubt the anti women campaign going on in this forum and even on the streets? Have you checked the ratio of ritual killing and see that women are the most victims?Have you heard the phrase " daughters of eve, fish brain, after devil fear women?" Well I am sure you atleast get the picture .

Dey deceive yourself with illusion, you hear!

Ladies of these days, with the way they reason, aren't they really fish brain"? Sometimes, I wondered if it's really proper to "allow them to go to school"

If they are really serious with their lives, and refuses runs, will they be the "most victims" for "ritual killings". In truth, if they aren't sentimental on issues involving ladies here on nairaland, will there be "anti-women campaign going on in this forum"?

Again, going by the rate at which women are involved in infidelity, don't you think any woman found in such act deserves "widow maltreatment "?

Looking back on some of those old practices, wherein "Virgin girls were a thing for sacrifices and blood gift to the gods", would men be blame for that, or rather the blames should be on the gods? Also, was this "concensus to mutilate the vagina of women just to keep them under control" not really worth it, when considering their promiscuity these days?

Finally, it's wrong to allege, when you don't really know the history surrounding a subject. "The snatching of babies from their mothers all in the name of 'twins was an abomination' ", were actually carried out by their fellow women in Calabar of old, not men.

Conclusively, from the cogent explanation given above, contrary to the allegations laid by the author of this thread, isn't it apparent that these female genders, in truth, are "daughters of Eve"? Your guess is as good as mine.

If you really want to live long, be wary of them. Through the female gender, there come the sins of the world today. I have really come to realize that "after devil fear women".
Re: Dear Women, Men Don't Like You. by Ladycewhy(f): 10:46pm On Oct 24, 2022
LucySpace:
I wonder why you did this, he bashed you and no one else...... Why direct it to his mother(a woman)
His mother is a woman ,so I guess he thinks all women have fish brain like his mother undecided.

And I will direct it to whoever I choose.If he thinks women have fish brain, that begins and ends with his mother and sisters.

3 Likes

Re: Dear Women, Men Don't Like You. by Ladycewhy(f): 10:49pm On Oct 24, 2022
imadiyi:

Dey deceive yourself with illusion, you hear!

Ladies of these days, with the way they reason, aren't they really fish brain"? Sometimes, I wondered if it's really proper to "allow them to go to school"

If they are really serious with their lives, and refuses runs, will they be "most victims" for "ritual killing". In truth, if they aren't sentimental on issues involving ladies here, will there be "anti-women campaign going on in this forum"?

Again, going by the rate at which women are involved in infidelity, don't you think any woman found in such act deserves "widow maltreatment "?

Looking back on some of those old practices, wherein "Virgin girls were a thing for sacrifices and blood gift to the gods", would men be blame for that, or rather the blames should be on the gods? Also, was these "concensus to mutilate the vagina of women just to keep them under control" not really worth it, when considering their promiscuity these days?

Finally, it's wrong to alleged, when you don't know the history surrounding a subject. "The snatching of babies from their mothers all in the name of 'twins was an abomination' ", were actually carried out by their fellow women in Calabar of old, not men.

Conclusively, from the cogent explanation given above, contrary to the allegations laid by the author of this thread, isn't it apparent that these female genders, in truth, are "daughters of Eve"? Your guess is as good as mine.

If you really want to live long, be wary of them. Through the female genders, there come the sins of the world today. I have really come to realized that "After devil fear women".
hogwash and balderdash.

Reinterated what I just said. Daughters of eve , including your mama. We should start the fear from your witch mother.

2 Likes

Re: Dear Women, Men Don't Like You. by EMILO2STAY(m): 10:52pm On Oct 24, 2022
Ladycewhy:
and you still displayed the fish brain mentality we are complaining about in this reply. sorry for the man that will end up with you.
Re: Dear Women, Men Don't Like You. by Ladycewhy(f): 10:53pm On Oct 24, 2022
EMILO2STAY:
and you still displayed the fish brain mentality we are complaining about in this reply. sorry for the man that will end up with you.
lol, sorry for the cursed womb that bore you.

1 Like

Re: Dear Women, Men Don't Like You. by EMILO2STAY(m): 10:55pm On Oct 24, 2022
Ladycewhy:
lol, sorry for the womb that bore you.
for what? it is the womb that bore you that should be sorried for. see the kind of mentality a matured lady displays. very achaic , no reasoning at all. like I said before ,..sorry for the man that will end up with you.
Re: Dear Women, Men Don't Like You. by Ladycewhy(f): 10:59pm On Oct 24, 2022
EMILO2STAY:
for what? it is the womb that bore you that should be sorried for. see the kind of mentality a matured lady displays. very achaic , no reasoning at all. like I said before ,..sorry for the man that will end up with you.
Oh shut it. All these idiots crawling like ants , facts seem to irk you nitwits . Only nairaland alone is enough to prove that Nigerian women are not liked . So go and hug transformer idiat.

2 Likes

Re: Dear Women, Men Don't Like You. by EMILO2STAY(m): 11:05pm On Oct 24, 2022
Ladycewhy:
Oh shut it. All these idiots crawling like ants , facts seem to irk you nitwits . Only nairaland alone is enough to prove that Nigerian women are not liked . So go and hug transformer idiat.

what silly fact are you talking about. you took a swipe on the womb that bore me . that womb is your fellow woman not a man you think hates you. you women don't have any natural enemies that is why you are only enemies with yourselves. like the other guy stated,. it is men who make the laws that protect and favour women yet you think men hates you mumu lady.
Re: Dear Women, Men Don't Like You. by Ladycewhy(f): 11:08pm On Oct 24, 2022
EMILO2STAY:
what silly fact are you talking about. you took a swipe on the womb that bore me . that womb is your fellow woman not a man you think hates you. you women don't have any natural enemies that is why you are only enemies with yourselves. like the other guy stated,. it is men who make the laws that protect and favour women yet you think men hates you mumu lady.
Your real mama na mumu .

1 Like

Re: Dear Women, Men Don't Like You. by begoniaa: 11:24pm On Oct 24, 2022
Ladycewhy, my beloved comradess, in whom I am well-pleased. kiss

cheesy You're still serving it hot even as it's been a while since you created this topic.

2 Likes

Re: Dear Women, Men Don't Like You. by Ladycewhy(f): 11:25pm On Oct 24, 2022
begoniaa:
Ladycewhy, my beloved comradess, in whom I am well-pleased. kiss cheesy
I hail you!.

Omo no time o, who do any how go collect, las las na ban go end am. I was banned came back and continued grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Dear Women, Men Don't Like You. by begoniaa: 11:39pm On Oct 24, 2022
Ladycewhy:
I hail you!.

Omo no time o, who do any how go collect, las las na ban go end am. I was banned came back and continued grin grin grin

Awon eyan stubborn leleyi. grin grin

Fire on, jare.

When the ban on my main gets lifted too, I am picking up from where I left off.

1 Like

Re: Dear Women, Men Don't Like You. by Nobody: 11:50pm On Oct 24, 2022
Ladycewhy:
hogwash and balderdash.

Reinterated what I just said. Daughters of eve , including your mama. We should start the fear from your witch mother.

Why the insult? I just trashed out your reasons, which makes no sense.
Re: Dear Women, Men Don't Like You. by Ladycewhy(f): 11:51pm On Oct 24, 2022
begoniaa:

Awon eyan stubborn leleyi. grin grin

Fire on, jare.

When the ban on my main gets lifted too, I am picking up from where I left off.
lol. Na so. These nitwits can't run me down, you hit I hit below the belt. Make the world kuku scatter . grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Dear Women, Men Don't Like You. by Ladycewhy(f): 11:54pm On Oct 24, 2022
imadiyi:

Why the insult? I just trashed out your reasons, which makes no sense.
Trashed out? Come down from your high horse boy. See this one,the only thing trashed here is your objectivity. Oh yeah I didn't expect less.

1 Like

Re: Dear Women, Men Don't Like You. by Slmgirldippussy: 1:10am On Oct 25, 2022
Ladycewhy:
Oh hush it , y'all come here thinking you can compare your mother and sisters to strangers . If your mother and sisters are hoes thats not a reason to project.

I am sorry CEHoe

Pele pussy sucker
Re: Dear Women, Men Don't Like You. by Slmgirldippussy: 1:11am On Oct 25, 2022
Ladycewhy:

Ooriburuku omo irankiran
CEhoe
Re: Dear Women, Men Don't Like You. by Slmgirldippussy: 1:26am On Oct 25, 2022
Ladycewhy:

I wonder why it's so easy for whores to abuse another person mother.
All this C E hoe have nothing meaningful going on than prostitution
Go to codedruns.com there you will see the so call big girls ,bag sellers ,make up dealers and the rest..

1 Like

Re: Dear Women, Men Don't Like You. by Ladycewhy(f): 6:26am On Oct 25, 2022
Slmgirldippussy:

I am sorry CEHoe

Pele pussy sucker
cry me a river . grin grin grin ,so hurt had to log into your alternate and mention me three times. Awwn poor thing. But your mother is still slow though,look how slow you are acting just like her. As for the lame talks ,if your mother was on nairaland,I am sure you will accuse her of being a hoe too,that talk is over used tongue ,say something else. But this one wey you know all the sites so, how miserable can your life be, I didn't even know such sites existed,your mates dey code,you dey run around for ashawo sites, miserable lowlife. grin grin grin.

Even see the name of your moniker sef, eyah ,this one don condemn finish. Only a slow woman can give birth to someone who chooses to use such moniker ,just saying.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Mtchwwww. See How This Shameless Girl Poses With Her Bf In A Picture. / Download The Mp3 'relationship Red Flags' By Pastor Kingsley Okonkwo Of Ldm / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: How Girls Pass The Gold Digger Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.