Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,556 members, 7,820,000 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:12 AM

Dear Women, Men Don't Like You. - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dear Women, Men Don't Like You. (9824 Views)

Dear Women, Never Allow Your Husband To Attend This Kind Of Churches Alone (pic) / South African Woman States Why Men Don't Want To Leave Her Alone / Dear Women, Can You Endure 45 Minutes Of Thrusting During Sexual Intercourse? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dear Women, Men Don't Like You. by Sheddy5(m): 12:13pm On Feb 14, 2022
AdeOri99:

I am disappointed in women though, 99% of them aren't capable of being wise, hopefully I give birth to a female child or adapt one from birth, train her to be wise, then see how she grow up. I want to see if it is biological or societal.

I AM DISAPPOINTED IN WOMEN!

nope, it's not biological, it's %100 societal/envronmental influence from family/friends/close ones, my gra-ma told me she did not go to school because her mum said she will end up being an house wife, i believe all mothers or most mothers are doing the same because i've seen and heard some mothers telling their daughters "they will end up in kitchen", i also have plan to bring up my future children in a way to be diffrent from the majorities, beside i've help my junior sist to understand reality with a great perspective diffrent from their common mentallity and i am glad to see her with burning disire to archive her goals

1 Like

Re: Dear Women, Men Don't Like You. by Nobody: 12:52pm On Feb 14, 2022
Sheddy5:

nope, it's not biological, it's %100 societal/envronmental influence from family/friends/close ones, my gra-ma told me she did not go to school because her mum said she will end up being an house wife, i believe all mothers or most mothers are doing the same because i've seen and heard some mothers telling their daughters "they will end up in kitchen", i also have plan to bring up my future children in a way to be diffrent from the majorities, beside i've help my junior sist to understand reality with a great perspective diffrent from their common mentallity and i am glad to see her with burning disire to archive her goals

I love this, there is hope then.

I got an over-pampered girl that even though she had her ambitions, she is too spoilt to take actions, I am beginning to lose hope on being able to fire her up, but I believe when she leave her dad and brothers care and faces reality, I can help her then.
Re: Dear Women, Men Don't Like You. by Sheddy5(m): 3:14pm On Feb 14, 2022
AdeOri99:

I love this, there is hope then.

I got an over-pampered girl that even though she had her ambitions, she is too spoilt to take actions, I am beginning to lose hope on being able to fire her up, but I believe when she leave her dad and brothers care and faces reality, I can help her then.

am glad you do, there is always hope

confirm if she knows what is right, if she knows what is right and feel lazy to take a step hence she have no willpower or perharps she don't want to leave her comfort zone, although everyone likes their comfort zone but geting out of it will probably make you archive your goals.

let her know she can archive greatnes outside her comfort zone, think big, plan big and archive big goals, you can also help her with inspiration from great/successful women in the world, i mean let her know their story.

she might be surrounded by friends who are lazy to take steps too.

in her case, societal influence is number one and knowledge is 2nd
Re: Dear Women, Men Don't Like You. by Nobody: 3:59pm On Feb 14, 2022
Sheddy5:

am glad you do, there is always hope

confirm if she knows what is right, if she knows what is right and feel lazy to take a step hence she have no willpower or perharps she don't want to leave her comfort zone, although everyone likes their comfort zone but geting out of it will probably make you archive your goals.

let her know she can archive greatnes outside her comfort zone, think big, plan big and archive big goals, you can also help her with inspiration from great/successful women in the world, i mean let her know their story.

she might be surrounded by friends who are lazy to take steps too.

in her case, societal influence is number one and knowledge is 2nd

Yes, she do not have any reason to be worried, from a rich family and the only girl in the midst of successful brothers. She is very much like me, so I am sure she needs to be push to do something, I will do that pushing. I will just want for the right time to do so.

1 Like

Re: Dear Women, Men Don't Like You. by Sheddy5(m): 4:17pm On Feb 14, 2022
AdeOri99:

Yes, she do not have any reason to be worried, from a rich family and the only girl in the midst of successful brothers. She is very much like me, so I am sure she needs to be push to do something, I will do that pushing. I will just want for the right time to do so.

okay then, that's good.
she should use that opportunity on time. Her parent wealth is different from her's.
Re: Dear Women, Men Don't Like You. by Youngpo413: 4:01pm On Feb 15, 2022
Ladycewhy:
Most men dont like women.

I have personally heard a married man say " after devil fear women" and it struck me hard. If he feels that way about women in general ,then one would want to wonder why he is even married to a woman in the first place.
If not for kids,most sane men won't get close to your gender.
Re: Dear Women, Men Don't Like You. by Youngpo413: 4:04pm On Feb 15, 2022
Ladycewhy:
Translation; you tolerate women , because you need them, prolly because of their biological makeup ( breast , vagina and womb) right?
YES!
Re: Dear Women, Men Don't Like You. by DealandThank: 5:10pm On Feb 15, 2022
Ladycewhy:
Yes you heard me right, men don't like you, they like your biological makeup ,they may like the fact that you have a vagina , womb and breasts but as a fellow human being , they don't like you.

Let's look back at history, in the days of old, Virgin girls were a thing for sacrifices and blood gift to the gods, then came the snatching of babies frome their mothers all in the name of twins was an abomination, then there was the selling of their daughter all in the name of bride price and the only time she was allowed to return to her father's house was in a body bag.

Still in doubt if men like you as a human first?

Ok then came the widow maltreatment, then there was a concensus to mutilate the vagina of women just to keep them under control, then came the refusal to allow them go to school. Still in doubt?

Do you still doubt the anti women campaign going on in this forum and even on the streets? Have you checked the ratio of ritual killing and see that women are the most victims?Have you heard the phrase " daughters of eve, fish brain, after devil fear women?" Well I am sure you atleast get the picture .

Men love women. it's the demon in women that they don't like. There're myriads of ills that they bear. That's why they say "after devil fear women".

if a woman thinks its OK to squander a man's money and then play him afterwards then, she must also think it's OK for any other man to use her sister, her friend or even herself for rituals.

Please be specific about the anti-women campaign so I can address that

Mutilation of sex organ is not specific to women alone. Men also suffer from this vices. One couple of occasions I've witnessed circumcision of male organs go wrong and complications ensued.

On selling of daughters. The so called daughters consent to it hence they're guilty as well. I've seen daughters who kicked against such practices and heaven did not fall.

Both father and mother suffer the loss of their child when it's taken away from them. except of course its the woman who impregnated herself.

Historically, Biologically, Statistically and otherwise if you're knowledgeable enough or would care to find out males are most susceptible to mortality via indiscriminate killings, have more complications at conception and during birth, consequent upon sociological implications for younger and are fewer in population. I can't see how women are anymore victims than men.

Widow maltreatment is limited to certain cultures and sub cultures quite unfortunate but then again quite a number of those episodes were justified.
Re: Dear Women, Men Don't Like You. by cococandy(f): 5:56am On Feb 26, 2022
Youngpo413:
If not for kids,most sane men won't get close to your gender.
so she’s right?

3 Likes

Re: Dear Women, Men Don't Like You. by cococandy(f): 5:58am On Feb 26, 2022
grin
Ladycewhy:
Let me collectively address the dogs that have been barking, settle down boys, calm your nerves, I see your spits and heard your loud incoherent noises. Funny how many of you nitwits have encouraged the anti women campaign but now want to turn around and feel some kind of way when women accept that they are not liked.

As for the assumptions on my relationship status and everything related to it, i am even shocked that by now I have not seen "evening newspaper" , grin. I mean ,I just have to be one bitter old lady no man wants to be saying the facts like this grin grin grin.

And dear women who have seen and gotten the message ,I know most of you don't want to comment and have to deal with rabid dogs in your mention, I see your shares ,I see your likes , stay safe out there lovelies . smiley smiley smiley smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dear Women, Men Don't Like You. by Alexgeneration(m): 6:00pm On Mar 02, 2022
cococandy:
grin
Laughing and tacitly supporting the ignorant girl that says that men hate women when the human that changed your life by taking you abroad and being a huge blessing to your family back in Nigeria is a MAN.

I wonder what your life would have been if not for the MAN that provided the opportunity for you to go abroad and live a better life.

Madam, don't join fools to talk shit about MEN except you're one of them.

2 Likes

Re: Dear Women, Men Don't Like You. by AlphaTaikun: 6:49pm On Oct 10, 2022
Ladycewhy:
The next phase is for women to put their emotions under control and match the energy and vibe they are served.
So you wanna start growing beards too with other women, and start firing live bullets from Uzzi rifles to counter men?

You have to be able to balance your masculine and feminine energies in order to work in harmony with men.
Period.

Nice thread though.
Re: Dear Women, Men Don't Like You. by AlphaTaikun: 6:52pm On Oct 10, 2022
Codepain:

That's besides the point.
You're saying men hate women when in actual fact men have made sacrifice for women.
Father pay your school fees.
Boss hire you for quotas.
Brothers support your dreams and aspirations.
Husband love you and tolerate your excesses.

What else do you want?

Which gender are rescued first in emergency?

Which gender have a whole ministry dedicated to their well being?
You listed some challenges faced by women.
We faced worse we just don't bitch about it
Nicely put.
Re: Dear Women, Men Don't Like You. by AlphaTaikun: 7:52pm On Oct 10, 2022
toujurs:
She isn't a lesbian, she has been dumped multiple times by different men, So she feels used, like a second hand property. What was she expecting when its only vagina you could bring to the table.

There was a lady i pm'ed due to her constant nagging about men, i had to pm her to understand why, can you imagine the idiot was in her mid thirties, A lady in her mid thirties still single, no husband, no boyfriend. She wasn't even looking atrractive, in my mind i was like wait a minute, you are not even fine, ontop you don't even have a good job, you are broke no husband, not even boyfriend and you are creating thread up and down, on how men are evil, how they are all scum. Wahala oh instead of her working on how to become a better version of her self, she is on NL 24/7 replying comments and screaming FP, later this same mumu will come out to say all men are scum too undecided
Whoa!
Re: Dear Women, Men Don't Like You. by Streetmovement(m): 7:56pm On Oct 10, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

You're talking trash, your points are so fuckin weak that even a blind motherfucker can see the pettiness in it.
Re: Dear Women, Men Don't Like You. by Ehmmah588(m): 11:16pm On Oct 10, 2022
Ladycewhy:
It's time we stop pretending like all is well and we like each other. It has been proven time and time again that as humans ,men have always looked at women as lesser humans to them and there has never been regard and equal respect from men.

The only thing they like about women is that they are able to tolerate, submit, obey ,take care of his offsprings, help him cum . Aside that men don't like women as fellow humans.
Men look at women as lesser beings because that's how God made it undecided...The Bible clearly states that you're there to help(serve) not lead...Problems arise whenever women try to break that particular law..If you have a problem with it fight God
Re: Dear Women, Men Don't Like You. by Autobot05: 1:17am On Oct 11, 2022
There’s nothing like equality between a man and a woman unless we wanna decieve ourselves…Mother Nature made it clear
“ the weaker vessel “ feel free to cry below

Jesus is the ONLY way ❤️

Re: Dear Women, Men Don't Like You. by Shadysen: 2:10am On Oct 11, 2022
Ladycewhy:
If you claim a woman is made out of the man, so she is a sub-man?
Do you want to hear the truth?
yes! they are with the kind of brain they have, yes!
Re: Dear Women, Men Don't Like You. by JOSH54: 7:16am On Oct 11, 2022
I love what you have written down and it is the truth but come to think of think, women are special gift, they make the home beautiful but at the same time women are dangerous than a snake. women destroy without reservation but men do.
Women deals or act base on feelings and emotions and that is why they are prone to mistake.
Re: Dear Women, Men Don't Like You. by Prettygirl200(f): 9:25am On Oct 11, 2022
Codepain:

That's besides the point.
You're saying men hate women when in actual fact men have made sacrifice for women.
Father pay your school fees.
Boss hire you for quotas.
Brothers support your dreams and aspirations.
Husband love you and tolerate your excesses.
What else do you want?
Which gender are rescued first in emergency?
Which gender have a whole ministry dedicated to their well being?
You listed some challenges faced by women.
We faced worse we just don't bitch about it
I wanted to agree with the op, but when I saw your post I just had to agree with you. Op I understand what u are saying but please know that these are the challenges we as ladies face on daily bases. It's a norm men go through worst u know.
Re: Dear Women, Men Don't Like You. by Prettygirl200(f): 9:30am On Oct 11, 2022
Op please don't talk like that, I perfectly understand where u are coming from.honestly if not for some kids or should I say idoults that look down on women here. Men( the good ones)are really trying I won't lie to the men have their own challenges most successful women today were made successful by men. It's difficult for a woman to be success without a man, but men are always successful with a woman. Both gender gat their roles to play nd gat their challenges too so sweetie just accept the fact that it's a woman's cross to carry ok?
Re: Dear Women, Men Don't Like You. by Slmgirldippussy: 9:35am On Oct 11, 2022
Ladycewhy:
Yes you heard me right, men don't like you, they like your biological makeup ,they may like the fact that you have a vagina , womb and breasts but as a fellow human being , they don't like you.

Let's look back at history, in the days of old, Virgin girls were a thing for sacrifices and blood gift to the gods, then came the snatching of babies frome their mothers all in the name of twins was an abomination, then there was the selling of their daughter all in the name of bride price and the only time she was allowed to return to her father's house was in a body bag.

Still in doubt if men like you as a human first?

Ok then came the widow maltreatment, then there was a concensus to mutilate the vagina of women just to keep them under control, then came the refusal to allow them go to school. Still in doubt?

Do you still doubt the anti women campaign going on in this forum and even on the streets? Have you checked the ratio of ritual killing and see that women are the most victims?Have you heard the phrase " daughters of eve, fish brain, after devil fear women?" Well I am sure you atleast get the picture .

Fellow lesbian OP is saying the truth. Men don't like us. OP realised this after turning 42 with no husband in sight. After attending several church programs. I think it's fair enough to conclude men don't like OP. After years of hoeing.
OP write up will console evening news papers so much. OP pele
Re: Dear Women, Men Don't Like You. by Prettygirl200(f): 9:40am On Oct 11, 2022
toujurs:
Don't drag other women into your personal ordeal, you are alone on this your thought. There are women with substance, Grace and they are blessed with a loving man who care about them. Please take your frustrated and toxic mind out of here, almost all the thread you have created are all traits of toxicity.
When I saw the post, these were my thoughts. Not all men treat women like trash nd besides men too go through worst, one thing I understand is when a man is ready to sacrifice for a woman he does it with his whole it's one thing I admire about them. Both genders have their own roles to play in the society, her thoughts are the cross that women should carry. Am sorry I don't know if am making sense.
Re: Dear Women, Men Don't Like You. by Prettygirl200(f): 9:48am On Oct 11, 2022
Deicide:
Men don't like you because you females hardly have anything to offer.
If this is coming out of your mouth, then I must say that it's bad to talk about a human like you in that manner. this your statement will now make me to think this op is correct. Am a young girl make nairaland no con make me hate men ooo God please
Re: Dear Women, Men Don't Like You. by Prettygirl200(f): 9:51am On Oct 11, 2022
Truvelisback:
Women of old are far better than women of nowadays. The love of women of old were genuine, very real. No hypocrisy compared to women of our time. That's why u rarely hear divorce of women of the old in our present time. Nowadays, women's love for men is based on materialism. I.e what the man has, not what she can add to make the relationship or marriage work.
Don't say that. Most women sacrifice a lot, tolerate a lot from their husbands just to make their marriage work, bc they don't want divorce that's why we hear of cases where the woman is killed of domestic violence. So please don't talk like that. In one way the op is right
Re: Dear Women, Men Don't Like You. by Lvgirl: 9:51am On Oct 11, 2022
toujurs:
She isn't a lesbian, she has been dumped multiple times by different men, So she feels used, like a second hand property. What was she expecting when its only vagina you could bring to the table.

There was a lady i pm'ed due to her constant nagging about men, i had to pm her to understand why, can you imagine the idiot was in her mid thirties, A lady in her mid thirties still single, no husband, no boyfriend. She wasn't even looking atrractive, in my mind i was like wait a minute, you are not even fine, ontop you don't even have a good job, you are broke no husband, not even boyfriend and you are creating thread up and down, on how men are evil, how they are all scum. Wahala oh instead of her working on how to become a better version of her self, she is on NL 24/7 replying comments and screaming FP, later this same mumu will come out to say all men are scum too undecided

You are too harsh on her. Be economising the truth. You are too harsh bro.
She needs to hold on to something to make her feel good. Can't you see the agony of a wounded woman. Can't you see ?
Years of giving BJ
Years of doggy ,cow girl
Still men no marry her

If na u how will you feel ? How ?.
Be considerate
Re: Dear Women, Men Don't Like You. by toujurs: 10:06am On Oct 11, 2022
Prettygirl200:
When I saw the post, these were my thoughts. Not all men treat women like trash nd besides men too go through worst, one thing I understand is when a man is ready to sacrifice for a woman he does it with his whole it's one thing I admire about them. Both genders have their own roles to play in the society, her thoughts are the cross that women should carry. Am sorry I don't know if am making sense.
Men do alot, if they care! But alot of factors are changing these good men.

Most ladies now, are very selfish and manipulative, what they know their father couldn't achieve they will be putting the pressure on somebody son out of peer pressure from her friend. How can a lady who her father is struggling to pay rent at ikorodu. Be looking for a rich man at lekki to marry, is she not a thief.

Instead of her, to work hard so she can help her family financially, she is looking for a rich man to uplift her family burden.

This things have made alot of men, to learn in the hard way, so they won't be called "mumu''.

A man would suffer to train a lady he intends to marry, only for the lady to say she is no longer interested in the marriage.

A man would sponsor his wife to the united state, only for his wife to chase him out of his own house.

A man would set up a business for a woman, only for the woman to start disrespecting him, because her business is flourishing with massive profits. I'm not saying all women are like this. But these things are becoming too common now adays. Most women have made relationship seem like an opportunity, A graduate o! For that matter.

There are virtuous women, with good morals, but hard to find.

Men have wise up. The men now, are way wiser and different from before, their care nw, is based on how their woman behaves . If you try nonsense, they will give it to you. Woto woto cheesy.

All these, because they don't want to become the foolish one.
Re: Dear Women, Men Don't Like You. by toujurs: 10:08am On Oct 11, 2022
Lvgirl:

You are too harsh on her. Be economising the truth. You are too harsh bro.
She needs to hold on to something to make her feel good. Can't you see the agony of a wounded woman. Can't you see ?
Years of giving BJ
Years of doggy ,cow girl
Still men no marry her

If na u how will you feel ? How ?.
Be considerate
grin grin lwkmd. She wanted to bambam she wanted to chill with the big boys, now she dey run tiki tiki, she no fit drink water drop cup cheesy
Re: Dear Women, Men Don't Like You. by Prettygirl200(f): 10:11am On Oct 11, 2022
toujurs:
Men do alot, if they care! But alot of factors are changing these good men.

Most ladies now, are very selfish and manipulative, what they know their father couldn't achieve they will be putting the pressure on somebody son out of peer pressure from her friend. How can a lady who her father is struggling to pay rent at ikorodu. Be looking for a rich man at lekki to marry, is she not a thief.

Instead of her, to work hard so she can help her family financially, she is looking for a rich man to uplift her family burden.

This things have made alot of men, to learn in the hard way, so they won't be called "mumu''.

A man would suffer to train a lady he intends to marry, only for the lady to say she is no longer interested in the marriage.

A man would sponsor his wife to the united state, only for his wife to chase him out of his own house.

A man would set up a business for a woman, only for the woman to start disrespecting him, because her business is flourishing with massive profits. I'm not saying all women are like this. But these things are becoming too common now adays. Most women have made relationship seem like an opportunity, A graduate o! For that matter.

There are virtuous women, with good morals, but hard to find.

Men have wise up. The men now, are way wiser and different from before, their care nw, is based on how their woman behaves . If you try nonsense, they will give it to you. Woto woto cheesy.

All these, because they don't want to become the foolish one.
I get it, but calling them ill name or downgrading them like some of you guys do here is not nice. At a time I almost started hating men bc of the toxicity and how men insult women here. I almost became toxic imagine at this my age. Me that's still starting life. So u see I honestly don't want to see any reason to hate men nd women don't call men names like the way u guys do to women. It's the reason I hate some men here on nairaland.
Re: Dear Women, Men Don't Like You. by Deicide: 10:17am On Oct 11, 2022
Prettygirl200:
If this is coming out of your mouth, then I must say that it's bad to talk about a human like you in that manner. this your statement will now make me to think this op is correct. Am a young girl make nairaland no con make me hate men ooo God please
Am very sorry I meant 9ja females in particular.
Re: Dear Women, Men Don't Like You. by Prettygirl200(f): 10:20am On Oct 11, 2022
Deicide:
Am very sorry I meant 9ja females in particular.
U are really an unrepentant fellow. Your kind is the reason the op created the thread. ill mannered talk, yet u have a mother and sisters too bad.
Re: Dear Women, Men Don't Like You. by EMILO2STAY(m): 3:50pm On Oct 11, 2022
Ladycewhy:

Mother go through labor pain
Some mothers actually pay school fees
Mother do maid work for her husband and kids
Mother is the psychologist for the child,knows their moods, is the first to know when they are sick .
Wife, tolerate and kill her dreams to raise a family.

So tell us which challenges men go through that women are immune to?
the fish Brian you exibited in this reply actually justifies men calling women fish brain

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Most Women Today Are Just Low-Key Pr0stitutes And They Know It!! [photo] / What Do You Think Makes A Guy A Gentleman? / I Can't Seem To Communicate With My New Nigerian Igbo Husband.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.