Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,903 members, 7,828,184 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:55 AM

Mason Greenwood’s Accuser Breaks Silence Over Rape (Photos) - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Mason Greenwood’s Accuser Breaks Silence Over Rape (Photos) (53072 Views)

BMW Drops UFC Star Israel Adesanya As Brand Ambassador Over Rape Comment / Whatsapp Conversations Between Neymar And Rape Accuser Najila (See Screenshots) / Cristiano Ronaldo Dancing With Kathryn Mayorga, His Rape Accuser (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mason Greenwood’s Accuser Breaks Silence Over Rape (Photos) by frog12: 8:13pm On Feb 04, 2022
why is it all these women that complain after all he makes 75 thousand pounds a week. a salary for many people in one year
Re: Mason Greenwood’s Accuser Breaks Silence Over Rape (Photos) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:13pm On Feb 04, 2022
Paxxcarl:
sharrap innocent until proven guilty
Yeah you agreed with my comment tho... cheesy
I know you too can't wait to see him pay for his crime.. grin grin
Re: Mason Greenwood’s Accuser Breaks Silence Over Rape (Photos) by NwaNimo1(m): 8:14pm On Feb 04, 2022
Re: Mason Greenwood’s Accuser Breaks Silence Over Rape (Photos) by kurupt1: 8:15pm On Feb 04, 2022
The number of naive men(simps) in UK is disturbing! Everybody is out critiquing Greenwood, nobody wants to listen to his side of the story, nobody wants to know whether it was a setup!

I'm even more disappointed in those man utd players that unfollowed him due this incident. Except they were protecting themselves from a backlash but real men don't jump into conclusions like this and display this type of disloyalty.

Do they even know what Greenwood is passing through now ?

36 Likes

Re: Mason Greenwood’s Accuser Breaks Silence Over Rape (Photos) by AbujaCitiBlog: 8:16pm On Feb 04, 2022
Odewaleadesoye:

Source: https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/17542550/mason-greendwood-news-accuser-latest/
When you hand over your rights, you become rightless.
Re: Mason Greenwood’s Accuser Breaks Silence Over Rape (Photos) by Nobody: 8:18pm On Feb 04, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Yeah you agreed with my comment tho... cheesy
I know you too can't wait to see him pay for his crime.. grin grin
nope i can’t wait for you to be banned on nairaland …and go back been jobless cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Mason Greenwood’s Accuser Breaks Silence Over Rape (Photos) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:18pm On Feb 04, 2022
Paxxcarl:
nope i can’t wait for you to be banned on nairaland …and go back been jobless cheesy
You gonna wait forever.. grin
grin
I go off anytime I so wish..for now enjoy my company..
Re: Mason Greenwood’s Accuser Breaks Silence Over Rape (Photos) by Nobody: 8:19pm On Feb 04, 2022
Nor matter How, his Money And House will Be Safe

2 Likes

Re: Mason Greenwood’s Accuser Breaks Silence Over Rape (Photos) by Comedian2019: 8:20pm On Feb 04, 2022
Many of his teammates have unfollowed him. That's life. Once you fcked up, you are on your own.
Even if it were a false accusation, the same thing would have happened.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mason Greenwood’s Accuser Breaks Silence Over Rape (Photos) by eddykaka(m): 8:20pm On Feb 04, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Why is this taking so long tho.. undecided
Just do something about this boy's issue tho cos he's a menace to the society.. undecided

He should be in prison by now tho..he committed a crime and he must pay for it..
thunder scatter that ur mouth

5 Likes

Re: Mason Greenwood’s Accuser Breaks Silence Over Rape (Photos) by abobote: 8:20pm On Feb 04, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Just do something about this boy's issue tho cos he's a menace to the society.. undecided

He should be in prison by now tho..he committed a crime and he must pay for it..
You talk too much

5 Likes

Re: Mason Greenwood’s Accuser Breaks Silence Over Rape (Photos) by ButterBurger: 8:20pm On Feb 04, 2022
God save am say no be 15 wey look like 18. Dem for add kasala join him palava
Re: Mason Greenwood’s Accuser Breaks Silence Over Rape (Photos) by Sterope(f): 8:21pm On Feb 04, 2022
This is brutal "Fans wanting to exchange shirts bearing his name can now do so for free."

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mason Greenwood’s Accuser Breaks Silence Over Rape (Photos) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:21pm On Feb 04, 2022
abobote:

You talk too much
grin

1 Like

Re: Mason Greenwood’s Accuser Breaks Silence Over Rape (Photos) by Sterope(f): 8:21pm On Feb 04, 2022
Don't you have him on speed dial?
kurupt1:
The number of naive men(simps) in UK is disturbing! Everybody is out critiquing Greenwood, nobody wants to listen to his side of the story, nobody wants to know whether it was a setup!

I'm even more disappointed in those man utd players that unfollowed him due this incident. Except they were protecting themselves from a backlash but real men don't jump into conclusions like this and display this type of disloyalty.

3 Likes

Re: Mason Greenwood’s Accuser Breaks Silence Over Rape (Photos) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:21pm On Feb 04, 2022
eddykaka:
thunder scatter that ur mouth
cheesy grin
Re: Mason Greenwood’s Accuser Breaks Silence Over Rape (Photos) by baralatie(m): 8:24pm On Feb 04, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

It is now a police case!
So you will have to wait for the report!
Abi do you have information that will throw more light on what conspired?
Re: Mason Greenwood’s Accuser Breaks Silence Over Rape (Photos) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:24pm On Feb 04, 2022
baralatie:

It is now a police case!
So you will have to wait for the report!
Abi do you have information that will throw more light on what conspired?
No I don't..it's just that I can't wait to see him in the orange uniform.. cheesy
Re: Mason Greenwood’s Accuser Breaks Silence Over Rape (Photos) by Nobody: 8:25pm On Feb 04, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

You gonna wait forever.. grin
grin
I go off anytime I so wish..for now enjoy my company..
Getat

1 Like

Re: Mason Greenwood’s Accuser Breaks Silence Over Rape (Photos) by baralatie(m): 8:25pm On Feb 04, 2022
ButterBurger:
God save am say no be 15 wey look like 18. Dem for add kasala join him palava
Date one na direct to jail for UK o!
Dem no dey think am two times
Re: Mason Greenwood’s Accuser Breaks Silence Over Rape (Photos) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:25pm On Feb 04, 2022
Paxxcarl:
Getat
Is that a picture of you tho?
You look cute.. shocked
Re: Mason Greenwood’s Accuser Breaks Silence Over Rape (Photos) by blesdman(m): 8:26pm On Feb 04, 2022
White girls love ruining men's career. Very soon, white guys will start dealing more with Africans.

5 Likes

Re: Mason Greenwood’s Accuser Breaks Silence Over Rape (Photos) by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 8:26pm On Feb 04, 2022
kurupt1:

How does someone set you up and you fall for it if you are not in fact guilty of it?

Some of the nonsense you boys spew here makes me cringe

4 Likes

Re: Mason Greenwood’s Accuser Breaks Silence Over Rape (Photos) by Nobody: 8:26pm On Feb 04, 2022
The bitvh is lying.....

1 Like

Re: Mason Greenwood’s Accuser Breaks Silence Over Rape (Photos) by baralatie(m): 8:27pm On Feb 04, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

No I don't..it's just that I can't wait to see him in the orange uniform.. cheesy
Robinho and Mendy that were direct evidence took that long but the investigation was completed.
So with Mason greenwood we all have to wait there is a whole lot of investigation and questioning from friends that is required.
And breaking COVID lock down is also there.
Re: Mason Greenwood’s Accuser Breaks Silence Over Rape (Photos) by porthouse7(f): 8:27pm On Feb 04, 2022
black man they will use him shine

3 Likes

Re: Mason Greenwood’s Accuser Breaks Silence Over Rape (Photos) by JBoss25(m): 8:28pm On Feb 04, 2022
BuyAndSellStuff:
Nothing I fear for this life pass a girl suddenly having interest in me.

I flee fast... crush kee you there winch!
grin

2 Likes

Re: Mason Greenwood’s Accuser Breaks Silence Over Rape (Photos) by baralatie(m): 8:28pm On Feb 04, 2022
Ladyhippolyta88:

How does someone set you up and you fall for it if you are not in fact guilty of it?

Some of the nonsense you boys spew here makes me cringe
Set ups do happen.
Example is Chris brown incident in France
Re: Mason Greenwood’s Accuser Breaks Silence Over Rape (Photos) by baralatie(m): 8:29pm On Feb 04, 2022
WesternOligarch:
The bitvh is lying.....
How?
With a video upload

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

AFCON: Ivorian Fan Apologises To Family After Caught Wooing Lady At Senegal Game / Jay Jay Okocha's Daughter, Danniie Slays In New Pictures / Iheanacho & Onyekuru Engage In A Play Fight In Cameroon (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.