Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,062 members, 7,828,753 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:44 PM

Mason Greenwood’s Accuser Breaks Silence Over Rape (Photos) - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Mason Greenwood’s Accuser Breaks Silence Over Rape (Photos) (53077 Views)

BMW Drops UFC Star Israel Adesanya As Brand Ambassador Over Rape Comment / Whatsapp Conversations Between Neymar And Rape Accuser Najila (See Screenshots) / Cristiano Ronaldo Dancing With Kathryn Mayorga, His Rape Accuser (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mason Greenwood’s Accuser Breaks Silence Over Rape (Photos) by lexy2014: 9:07pm On Feb 04, 2022
Odewaleadesoye:

Source: https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/17542550/mason-greendwood-news-accuser-latest/

The student, 18, revealed that the past week has been “difficult” for her and she will not be making any more statements pending the police investigation.

She should have continued.
Re: Mason Greenwood’s Accuser Breaks Silence Over Rape (Photos) by Carlyboi(m): 9:08pm On Feb 04, 2022
If he gets convicted for sexual and physical assault this boy is done!

All these young lads needs to stay grounded and be of the highest character!
Re: Mason Greenwood’s Accuser Breaks Silence Over Rape (Photos) by afroxyz: 9:08pm On Feb 04, 2022
Passionate888:
Women; natural reducing agents

Your school fees no waste

1 Like

Re: Mason Greenwood’s Accuser Breaks Silence Over Rape (Photos) by lexy2014: 9:10pm On Feb 04, 2022
baralatie:

Set up also means you fell for something that you did as well

Your comment doesn't makes sense. you trying so hard to twist the meaning of set up in order to give it the meaning u want. Can u fall for a set up if u knew it was a set up?
Re: Mason Greenwood’s Accuser Breaks Silence Over Rape (Photos) by afroxyz: 9:11pm On Feb 04, 2022
Urchman200:
Why is mendy in prison without an option of bail and Greenwood have been granted bail? Were the two not accused of the same offence? What i am missing here ?

Mandy did with underage girls
Re: Mason Greenwood’s Accuser Breaks Silence Over Rape (Photos) by justli: 9:11pm On Feb 04, 2022
Sad that character has been tarnished even when nothing has been proven. Same way nemar and ronaldo were accused. If they didn't fight hard, some of them may have been imprisoned by now.

Careful with these girls

1 Like

Re: Mason Greenwood’s Accuser Breaks Silence Over Rape (Photos) by Urchman200: 9:14pm On Feb 04, 2022
afroxyz:

Mandy did with underage girls
so rape in uk is a bail able offence?
Re: Mason Greenwood’s Accuser Breaks Silence Over Rape (Photos) by afroxyz: 9:17pm On Feb 04, 2022
Urchman200:
so rape in uk is a bail able offence?
Mendy has been charged. Greenwood is under investigation. That's the difference. The outcome of the investigation would determine Greenwood's fate

2 Likes

Re: Mason Greenwood’s Accuser Breaks Silence Over Rape (Photos) by crossbreedwears(m): 9:18pm On Feb 04, 2022
Don't mind the fool! Too many kids in NL
Paxxcarl:
sharrap innocent until proven guilty
Re: Mason Greenwood’s Accuser Breaks Silence Over Rape (Photos) by kmaster007: 9:18pm On Feb 04, 2022
Village witches don enter dis one
Re: Mason Greenwood’s Accuser Breaks Silence Over Rape (Photos) by Auskyd(m): 9:20pm On Feb 04, 2022
kurupt1:
The number of naive men(simps) in UK is disturbing! Everybody is out critiquing Greenwood, nobody wants to listen to his side of the story, nobody wants to know whether it was a setup!

I'm even more disappointed in those man utd players that unfollowed him due this incident. Except they were protecting themselves from a backlash but real men don't jump into conclusions like this and display this type of disloyalty.

Do they even know what Greenwood is passing through now ?

May the same thing happen to your sister or female relative.

And may it be said that she set up the man. Ijn. Amen

Real men don't beat women.

Maybe your dad beat your mom na why you feel say na so Real men dey do.
Re: Mason Greenwood’s Accuser Breaks Silence Over Rape (Photos) by EmmanuelScott1(m): 9:27pm On Feb 04, 2022
Auskyd:

I don't know what's wrong with you, what the guy said is not bad, you haven't heard the side of story of greenwood and everybody is codeming him already, you ur own turn to insult and curse sharply, this ur mindset need to change.

modified

stop using the name of God in vain

5 Likes

Re: Mason Greenwood’s Accuser Breaks Silence Over Rape (Photos) by stagger: 9:27pm On Feb 04, 2022
Auskyd:

but women are allowed to beat men or hit them with objects ba?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6jP9Mzu5uzQ

You must be very stupid!

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mason Greenwood’s Accuser Breaks Silence Over Rape (Photos) by Urchman200: 9:29pm On Feb 04, 2022
afroxyz:

Mendy has been charged. Greenwood is under investigation. That's the difference. The outcome of the investigation would determine Greenwood's fate
if you have been following mendy's case, you will agree with me that immediately the allegations of Mendy's rape case came out,arrest followed immediately, since then he have been reminded in prison with no option of bail.
Re: Mason Greenwood’s Accuser Breaks Silence Over Rape (Photos) by Auskyd(m): 9:30pm On Feb 04, 2022
EmmanuelScott1:

I don't know what's wrong with you, what the guy said is not bad, you haven't heard the side of story of greenwood and everybody is codeming him already, you ur own turn to insult and curse sharply, this ur mindset need to change.

No worry, shebi Greenwood should have a reason why he beat her like that abi? At least there should be some explanation as to why he touched her?

No wahala. Your sister or female relative sef go collect beating and there will be justification for it.

Say amen.
Re: Mason Greenwood’s Accuser Breaks Silence Over Rape (Photos) by Starzo: 9:31pm On Feb 04, 2022
Ladyhippolyta88:

You are the one not getting my point, why should the victim be set up if he/she is not guilty to begin with, if the so called victim is innocent what would give someone the idea that such a victim would fall for the set-up? Apply it to Greenwood's case,if he was set up why did he then fall for it if he could be innocent, you sometimes cannot be set up if the person setting you up does not know your weakness or in this case guilt.Because one was set up doesn't always make them innocent or makes set up a bad thing

Mr man go back to my first post that you blindly quoted, I emboldened a sentence the guy I quoted stated and asked him how Greenwood if innocent would easily fall for such set up how on earth would the girl get such an idea to set him up with that if he wasn't guilty or had such tendencies.
You should be the one learning to comprehend basic English not me because it is difficult for you

First of all, the audio has not been confirmed to be his. It might be that of a male accomplice or another audio of someone else gotten from somewhere else.

Secondly, the injuries could be self inflicted or done by an accomplice.

So there's still the possibility he's innocent of the crime and that's why he's not been declared guilty yet despite the so-called evidence.
That's what you're refusing to understand.

3 Likes

Re: Mason Greenwood’s Accuser Breaks Silence Over Rape (Photos) by baralatie(m): 9:32pm On Feb 04, 2022
lexy2014:

Your comment doesn't makes sense. you trying so hard to twist the meaning of set up in order to give it the meaning u want. Can u fall for a set up if u knew it was a set up?
How was Escobar caught?
Re: Mason Greenwood’s Accuser Breaks Silence Over Rape (Photos) by lexy2014: 9:33pm On Feb 04, 2022
baralatie:

How was Escobar caught?

I don't know. Meanwhile, u haven't answered my question: Can u fall for a set up if u knew it was a set up?
Re: Mason Greenwood’s Accuser Breaks Silence Over Rape (Photos) by EmmanuelScott1(m): 9:33pm On Feb 04, 2022
stagger:

but women are allowed to beat men or hit them with objects ba?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6jP9Mzu5uzQ

You must be very stupid!

I love the way the black guy beat the hell of that white dickhead.

kick him ass mehn, that girl get luck grin grin
Re: Mason Greenwood’s Accuser Breaks Silence Over Rape (Photos) by MansoryMX(m): 9:34pm On Feb 04, 2022
That boy is innocent, that white hoe played her game very well. Women are more evil than the Devil himself.

1 Like

Re: Mason Greenwood’s Accuser Breaks Silence Over Rape (Photos) by Ezeego1(m): 9:35pm On Feb 04, 2022
BuyAndSellStuff:
Nothing I fear for this life pass a girl suddenly having interest in me.

I flee fast... crush kee you there winch!

You're a man!
Re: Mason Greenwood’s Accuser Breaks Silence Over Rape (Photos) by BuyAndSellStuff: 9:36pm On Feb 04, 2022
Ezeego1:

You're a man!

Can't say the same for you
Re: Mason Greenwood’s Accuser Breaks Silence Over Rape (Photos) by MufasaLion: 9:36pm On Feb 04, 2022
Rape allegation is just too scary.
Re: Mason Greenwood’s Accuser Breaks Silence Over Rape (Photos) by lexy2014: 9:37pm On Feb 04, 2022
EmmanuelScott1:

I love the way the black guy beat the hell of that white dickhead.

kick him ass mehn, that girl get luck grin grin

that black guy is the MVP. see as d white guy drop from that punch.
Re: Mason Greenwood’s Accuser Breaks Silence Over Rape (Photos) by baralatie(m): 9:38pm On Feb 04, 2022
lexy2014:

I[b] don't know.[/b] Meanwhile, u haven't answered my question: Can u fall for a set up if u knew it Awas a set up?
If you don't know Escobar the drug lord how he was caught then you will not understand o

1 Like

Re: Mason Greenwood’s Accuser Breaks Silence Over Rape (Photos) by EmmanuelScott1(m): 9:38pm On Feb 04, 2022
Auskyd:

No worry, shebi Greenwood should have a reason why he beat her like that abi? At least there should be some explanation as to why he touched her?

No wahala. Your sister or female relative sef go collect beating and there will be justification for it.

Say amen.

mehn what's still wrong with you, chidimma that was arrested for killing the billionaire, have they codemned her now? you're sick oo, everything has due process, he's still under trial, if he's found guilty then you condemn him for the bad act.

you're talking childish

1 Like

Re: Mason Greenwood’s Accuser Breaks Silence Over Rape (Photos) by MansoryMX(m): 9:39pm On Feb 04, 2022
Comedian2019:
Many of his teammates have unfollowed him. That's life. Once you fcked up, you are on your own.
Even if it were a false accusation, the same thing would have happened.

The more reason I nor dey reason anybody and do my things myself, please myself and no one else. People will turn their back on you at the slightest dark hour you find yourself. I believe this Greenwood is innocent but that white hoe played her cards well. I fear Vagina people pass the Devil himself.

3 Likes

Re: Mason Greenwood’s Accuser Breaks Silence Over Rape (Photos) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:39pm On Feb 04, 2022
loswhite:
What's the crime? Which court sentenced him? Goat
cheesy
Re: Mason Greenwood’s Accuser Breaks Silence Over Rape (Photos) by federal9: 9:39pm On Feb 04, 2022
The same people that accused him when the news from out are the ones regretting supporting the girl.

Life is not balanced. Humans are wicked. In a rape case, they listen to a woman first and believe her story.

We shall know the truth as each day unfolds.
Re: Mason Greenwood’s Accuser Breaks Silence Over Rape (Photos) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:40pm On Feb 04, 2022
baralatie:

Robinho and Mendy that were direct evidence took that long but the investigation was completed.
So with Mason greenwood we all have to wait there is a whole lot of investigation and questioning from friends that is required.
And breaking COVID lock down is also there.
Exactly.. cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

AFCON: Ivorian Fan Apologises To Family After Caught Wooing Lady At Senegal Game / Jay Jay Okocha's Daughter, Danniie Slays In New Pictures / Iheanacho & Onyekuru Engage In A Play Fight In Cameroon (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.