Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,937 members, 7,828,302 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:06 AM

Mason Greenwood’s Accuser Breaks Silence Over Rape (Photos) - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Mason Greenwood’s Accuser Breaks Silence Over Rape (Photos) (53073 Views)

BMW Drops UFC Star Israel Adesanya As Brand Ambassador Over Rape Comment / Whatsapp Conversations Between Neymar And Rape Accuser Najila (See Screenshots) / Cristiano Ronaldo Dancing With Kathryn Mayorga, His Rape Accuser (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mason Greenwood’s Accuser Breaks Silence Over Rape (Photos) by lexy2014: 9:41pm On Feb 04, 2022
baralatie:

If you don't know Escobar the drug lord how he was caught then you will not understand o

Still doesn't answer my question: Can u fall for a set up if u knew it was a set up?
Re: Mason Greenwood’s Accuser Breaks Silence Over Rape (Photos) by EmmanuelScott1(m): 9:41pm On Feb 04, 2022
lexy2014:

that black guy is the MVP. see as d white guy drop from that punch.
swears grin grin
Re: Mason Greenwood’s Accuser Breaks Silence Over Rape (Photos) by eguarojeona: 9:41pm On Feb 04, 2022
Odewaleadesoye:

Source: https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/17542550/mason-greendwood-news-accuser-latest/
Lol see how fast they are using to demarket him.Cos he is black.Let it be a white dude.You will see how they will treat him differently.Ronaldo is still being accused of rape dont forget.
Re: Mason Greenwood’s Accuser Breaks Silence Over Rape (Photos) by Boniwhite: 9:41pm On Feb 04, 2022
Auskyd:

May the same thing happen to your sister or female relative.

And may it be said that she set up the man. Ijn. Amen

Real men don't beat women.

Maybe your dad beat your mom na why you feel say na so Real men dey do.
CHRONIC SIMP

2 Likes

Re: Mason Greenwood’s Accuser Breaks Silence Over Rape (Photos) by toffyz(m): 9:43pm On Feb 04, 2022
Lastpharoah33:
How someone's career can nosedive In a split sec, because of few minutes of pleasure?

So you actually believed he raped the girl
White girls can be so manipulative bro
My instinct tells me he didn't rape her, they're just trying to bring him down.

This isn't new in the world of football stars
It has happened to CR7, Ronaldinho, Neymar just to mention a few, and they came out clean at the end. It's just a mere set up bro, he might not even see her pants before!
Re: Mason Greenwood’s Accuser Breaks Silence Over Rape (Photos) by baralatie(m): 9:44pm On Feb 04, 2022
lexy2014:

Still doesn't answer my question: Can u fall for a set up if u knew it was a set up?
So if you don't know that is a set up will that change the fact you fell for what you did not know was your downfall or I should ask Escobar?

1 Like

Re: Mason Greenwood’s Accuser Breaks Silence Over Rape (Photos) by lexy2014: 9:45pm On Feb 04, 2022
baralatie:

So if you don't know that is a set up will that change the fact you fell for what you did not know was your downfall of I should ask Escobar?

Re: Mason Greenwood’s Accuser Breaks Silence Over Rape (Photos) by Boniwhite: 9:46pm On Feb 04, 2022
Auskyd:

Na you foolish pass bros. So dem tell you say the girl beat greenwood abi? Lmfao you are denser than I thought.

Your papa dey beat your mama steady. Can't tell me otherwise.

Na una we need to report to NGOs. Women beaters oshi
Vagina worshiper! What is stoping you from reporting?

na sympathy sex you dey find! Shame on you!
Re: Mason Greenwood’s Accuser Breaks Silence Over Rape (Photos) by baralatie(m): 9:47pm On Feb 04, 2022
eguarojeona:
Lol see how fast they are using to demarket him.Cos he is black.Let it be a white dude.You will see how they will treat him differently.Ronaldo is still being accused of rape dont forget.
Ronaldo has refused to step his foot on the place of accusation now
Re: Mason Greenwood’s Accuser Breaks Silence Over Rape (Photos) by baralatie(m): 9:48pm On Feb 04, 2022
lexy2014:

Can you deny a blow you gave a woman on her face if it is recorded on camera?

1 Like

Re: Mason Greenwood’s Accuser Breaks Silence Over Rape (Photos) by lexy2014: 9:49pm On Feb 04, 2022
baralatie:

Still leaves my question unanswered: Can u fall for a set up if u knew it was a set up?
Re: Mason Greenwood’s Accuser Breaks Silence Over Rape (Photos) by Auskyd(m): 9:50pm On Feb 04, 2022
Boniwhite:
Vagina worshiper! What is stoping you from reporting?

na sympathy sex you dey find! Shame on you!

Lmfao I probably have more sex than anyone in your entire generation. So rest bros.

Mason and people like you are the same. Women beaters!!! Shame on you!!!
Re: Mason Greenwood’s Accuser Breaks Silence Over Rape (Photos) by baralatie(m): 9:52pm On Feb 04, 2022
lexy2014:

Still leaves my question unanswered: Can u fall for a set up if u knew it was a set up?
This is the core question?

1 Like

Re: Mason Greenwood’s Accuser Breaks Silence Over Rape (Photos) by Oceanjagaban: 9:53pm On Feb 04, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Why is this taking so long tho.. undecided
Just do something about this boy's issue tho cos he's a menace to the society.. undecided

He should be in prison by now tho..he committed a crime and he must pay for it..
Gbaun!! So dey shouldn't investigate to know if he is guilty or not
Re: Mason Greenwood’s Accuser Breaks Silence Over Rape (Photos) by Oceanjagaban: 9:55pm On Feb 04, 2022
Paxxcarl:
sharrap innocent until proven guilty
No mind that gbaunleke
Re: Mason Greenwood’s Accuser Breaks Silence Over Rape (Photos) by Boniwhite: 9:56pm On Feb 04, 2022
Auskyd:

Lmfao I probably have more sex than anyone in your entire generation. So rest bros.

Mason and people like you are the same. Women beaters!!! Shame on you!!!
hope you got an oscar for having the most sex on planet earth? If not that would be a huge injustice.

go, worship vagina(s) in peace.
Re: Mason Greenwood’s Accuser Breaks Silence Over Rape (Photos) by koolaid87: 9:58pm On Feb 04, 2022
Hey guys, I swear I gotta say this

Sometimes, soapy aint that bad.

I know this is controversial but sometimes when that brother down there needs help, we do irrational stuff, like calling our exs, scrolling on our phone for any woman that's down for sex, patronising prostitutes n all.

If you are old enough, get married, if not, abeg soapy in peace.

Our brain restarts after we let one out
Re: Mason Greenwood’s Accuser Breaks Silence Over Rape (Photos) by lexy2014: 9:58pm On Feb 04, 2022
baralatie:

This is the core question?

Re: Mason Greenwood’s Accuser Breaks Silence Over Rape (Photos) by baralatie(m): 9:59pm On Feb 04, 2022
lexy2014:

The police is only asking one question

1 Like

Re: Mason Greenwood’s Accuser Breaks Silence Over Rape (Photos) by lexy2014: 10:01pm On Feb 04, 2022
baralatie:

Still haven't answered my question: Can u fall for a set up if u knew it was a set up?
Re: Mason Greenwood’s Accuser Breaks Silence Over Rape (Photos) by Nobody: 10:03pm On Feb 04, 2022
I’ve always said it and I will stand by it no high earning man in The western world should have a single girlfriend. If you’re going to have a girlfriend better have two of them or even three. We don’t know what happened maybe she was planning to set him up after all only time will tell .
Re: Mason Greenwood’s Accuser Breaks Silence Over Rape (Photos) by solofresh(m): 10:05pm On Feb 04, 2022
Odewaleadesoye:
Fellow men! Please learn to control that thing.
Shut up!
Re: Mason Greenwood’s Accuser Breaks Silence Over Rape (Photos) by baralatie(m): 10:05pm On Feb 04, 2022
lexy2014:

Still haven't answered my question: Can u fall for a set up if u knew it was a set up?

1 Like

Re: Mason Greenwood’s Accuser Breaks Silence Over Rape (Photos) by solofresh(m): 10:08pm On Feb 04, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Why is this taking so long tho.. undecided
Just do something about this boy's issue tho cos he's a menace to the society.. undecided

He should be in prison by now tho..he committed a crime and he must pay for it..
Be calming down jare
Re: Mason Greenwood’s Accuser Breaks Silence Over Rape (Photos) by lexy2014: 10:09pm On Feb 04, 2022
baralatie:

Re: Mason Greenwood’s Accuser Breaks Silence Over Rape (Photos) by Rickylambert: 10:10pm On Feb 04, 2022
kurupt1:
The number of naive men(simps) in UK is disturbing! Everybody is out critiquing Greenwood, nobody wants to listen to his side of the story, nobody wants to know whether it was a setup!

I'm even more disappointed in those man utd players that unfollowed him due this incident. Except they were protecting themselves from a backlash but real men don't jump into conclusions like this and display this type of disloyalty.

Do they even know what Greenwood is passing through now ?
Ronaldo started it.
He just lost a huge portion of respect from me.As it stands now,the case is already dead.
Re: Mason Greenwood’s Accuser Breaks Silence Over Rape (Photos) by techWriter3: 10:12pm On Feb 04, 2022
sharrap innocent until demonstrate guilty
Re: Mason Greenwood’s Accuser Breaks Silence Over Rape (Photos) by Lamasta(m): 10:13pm On Feb 04, 2022
Auskyd:

No worry, shebi Greenwood should have a reason why he beat her like that abi? At least there should be some explanation as to why he touched her?

No wahala. Your sister or female relative sef go collect beating and there will be justification for it.

Say amen.
Stop embarrassing yourself on a public forum

1 Like

Re: Mason Greenwood’s Accuser Breaks Silence Over Rape (Photos) by LIONSABRE(m): 10:23pm On Feb 04, 2022
Na so village people take see dis very clinical striker with exiting future. I fear who no fear village people o. ^_^
Re: Mason Greenwood’s Accuser Breaks Silence Over Rape (Photos) by NamelessOGBENI(m): 10:29pm On Feb 04, 2022
BuyAndSellStuff:
Nothing I fear for this life pass a girl suddenly having interest in me.

I flee fast... crush kee you there winch!
Gaddafi dey avoid Okere.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

AFCON: Ivorian Fan Apologises To Family After Caught Wooing Lady At Senegal Game / Jay Jay Okocha's Daughter, Danniie Slays In New Pictures / Iheanacho & Onyekuru Engage In A Play Fight In Cameroon (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.