Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,900 members, 7,828,175 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:28 AM

Mason Greenwood’s Accuser Breaks Silence Over Rape (Photos) - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Mason Greenwood’s Accuser Breaks Silence Over Rape (Photos) (53071 Views)

BMW Drops UFC Star Israel Adesanya As Brand Ambassador Over Rape Comment / Whatsapp Conversations Between Neymar And Rape Accuser Najila (See Screenshots) / Cristiano Ronaldo Dancing With Kathryn Mayorga, His Rape Accuser (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mason Greenwood’s Accuser Breaks Silence Over Rape (Photos) by doggedfighter(f): 10:30pm On Feb 04, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Why is this taking so long tho.. undecided
Just do something about this boy's issue tho cos he's a menace to the society.. undecided

He should be in prison by now tho..he committed a crime and he must pay for it..

Prison without investigation or facts of the case?
Re: Mason Greenwood’s Accuser Breaks Silence Over Rape (Photos) by Nobody: 10:33pm On Feb 04, 2022
garriAndsugar:
So she broke silence by saying nothing?

There’s a limit to what you can say publicly when involved in a case like this that’s currently under police investigation unless you want to jeopardize your case because public statements can be used against you in court. That’s the reason she deleted the implicating posts on her social media in the first place because investigators probably told her to do so.

But The fact that she didn’t deny any of her previous allegations shows she is working with authorities to press charges.
Re: Mason Greenwood’s Accuser Breaks Silence Over Rape (Photos) by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 10:38pm On Feb 04, 2022
Starzo:

First of all, the audio has not been confirmed to be his. It might be that of a male accomplice or another audio of someone else gotten from somewhere else.

Secondly, the injuries could be self inflicted or done by an accomplice.

So there's still the possibility he's innocent of the crime and that's why he's not been declared guilty yet despite the so-called evidence.
That's what you're refusing to understand.
LMAO,why are you trying to be smart by half? when did the bone of contention jump from the debate about what 'set up was' to the laws of evidence?

Who are you trying to fool or sound intelligent with? from talking about set-up and how English is hard to telling me about the probabilities was I contending that with you?I am not refusing to understand anything and you are just trying to be smart by half because this was not what I was debating with you to begin with.
Yes, the police should do their jobs that is why there is something called due process but I won't be stupid to not call out or condemn someone that is clearly guilty since everything points to him because I am waiting for the authorities to say so.
Thankfully he isn't in Nigeria and he would not buy his way out as that is the case with the Nigerian criminal justice system, I am sure that judging from your rationale if the authorities in Nigeria do not find a person guilty he is innocent even when the case clearly points to him because you small boys on nairaland will always want to defend the indefensible.

Mtchew. The whole world has seen it and sane people can reason for themselves without waiting on the authorities to tell us that colour blue is colour blue.

Do better and stop trying to be smart by half of course, the audio couldn't be his voice because he shares the same voice with another dude. undecided undecided

Mtchew

1 Like

Re: Mason Greenwood’s Accuser Breaks Silence Over Rape (Photos) by davidque: 10:38pm On Feb 04, 2022
Odewaleadesoye:

Source: https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/17542550/mason-greendwood-news-accuser-latest/
Men learn to discipline yourself as fame comes, also fear woman, they're the fasted way down the slope
Re: Mason Greenwood’s Accuser Breaks Silence Over Rape (Photos) by Aaae: 10:39pm On Feb 04, 2022
Fear women
Re: Mason Greenwood’s Accuser Breaks Silence Over Rape (Photos) by Godblessaplus1(m): 10:59pm On Feb 04, 2022
Don't just jump into conclusion.. all this girls like accusing successful people of rape. The guy has all the money to get any girl of his choice why then must he rape a woman. The story is not clear

FERNANDEZISBACK:
Why is this taking so long tho.. undecided
Just do something about this boy's issue tho cos he's a menace to the society.. undecided

He should be in prison by now tho..he committed a crime and he must pay for it..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mason Greenwood’s Accuser Breaks Silence Over Rape (Photos) by Auskyd(m): 11:12pm On Feb 04, 2022
Lamasta:

Stop embarrassing yourself on a public forum

Oh, never worry bros. It's the women beaters here that need to stop thinking through their rear ends.

Imagine the rubbish talk. Even after the pics and the info that this isn't the first time the guy is doing it, they still need to hear from him to explain why he beat the girl. LoL.

If you support them, you're a woman beater too. Period.
Re: Mason Greenwood’s Accuser Breaks Silence Over Rape (Photos) by Starzo: 11:20pm On Feb 04, 2022
Ladyhippolyta88:
LMAO,why are you trying to be smart by half? when did the bone of contention jump from the debate about what 'set up was' to the laws of evidence?

Who are you trying to fool or sound intelligent with? from talking about set-up and how English is hard to telling me about the probabilities was I contending that with you?I am not refusing to understand anything and you are just trying to be smart by half because this was not what I was debating with you to begin with.
Yes, the police should do their jobs that is why there is something called due process but I won't be stupid to not call out or condemn someone that is clearly guilty since everything points to him because I am waiting for the authorities to say so.
Thankfully he isn't in Nigeria and he would not buy his way out as that is the case with the Nigerian criminal justice system, I am sure that judging from your rationale if the authorities in Nigeria do not find a person guilty he is innocent even when the case clearly points to him because you small boys on nairaland will always want to defend the indefensible.

Mtchew. The whole world has seen it and sane people can reason for themselves without waiting on the authorities to tell us that colour blue is colour blue.

Do better and stop trying to be smart by half of course, the audio couldn't be his voice because he shares the same voice with another dude. undecided undecided

Mtchew
So you haven't heard of auto tuning??

Since the audio cannot be doctored and is therefore 100% his without a shadow of a doubt as u say then why has he not been charged with sexual assault yet madam nairaland judge??..They released him on bail pending further investigation because the 'intelligent people' in the 'sane' clime understand what nairaland fish brains like you don't. And that is that all evidences provided by the alleged victim can later be proven to be doctored/false. But your dull head consumed with hatred cannot comprehend this simple fact.

And besides who told you that the justice system in the west is 100% impartial.

... mtchwww..half smart my foot... you're not smart at all.
Re: Mason Greenwood’s Accuser Breaks Silence Over Rape (Photos) by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 11:26pm On Feb 04, 2022
Starzo:

[s]So you haven't heard of auto tuning??

Since the audio cannot be doctored and is therefore 100% his without a shadow of a doubt as u say then why has he not been charged with sexual assault yet madam nairaland judge??..They released him on bail pending further investigation because the 'intelligent people' in the 'sane' clime understand what nairaland fish brains like you don't. And that is that all evidences provided by the alleged victim can later be proven to be doctored/false. But your dull head consumed with hatred cannot comprehend this simple fact.

And besides who told you that the justice system in the west is 100% impartial.

... mtchwww..half smart my foot... you're not smart at all[/s].

Just shut up already undecided who asked you about due process and police investigations?
His teammates that have unfollowed him,distanced themselves from him, England and Manchester United and stopped the sales of his jersey have fish brains too and are not in saner climes I guess they should have waited before for the authorities before doing the needful or using their heads to get an opinion on the issue since you are hell bent on forming critique and defending the indefensible undecided

Common get lost do I need you to tell me how the prosecution and criminal cases work?

1 Like

Re: Mason Greenwood’s Accuser Breaks Silence Over Rape (Photos) by frankson1(m): 11:31pm On Feb 04, 2022
garriAndsugar:
So she broke silence by saying nothing?

cheesy cheesy cheesy the OP ended up giving us Mason's history.
Re: Mason Greenwood’s Accuser Breaks Silence Over Rape (Photos) by Starzo: 11:35pm On Feb 04, 2022
Ladyhippolyta88:

Just shut up already undecided who asked you about due process and police investigations?
His teammates that have unfollowed him,distanced themselves from him, England and Manchester United and stopped the sales of his jersey have fish brains too and are not in saner climes I guess they should have waited before for the authorities before doing the needful or using their heads to get an opinion on the issue since you are hell bent on forming critique and defending the indefensible undecided

Common get lost do I need you to tell me how the prosecution and criminal cases work?

all those things the club and teammates did are all for PR reasons since the case became a social media sensation.Your mumu sense nor tell you say if it was done because they believed he was inarguably guilty they would have already cancelled his contract.

They club and players did what they did to avoid social media backlash. And I'm pissed at them for bowing to the conviction of the court of public opinion rather than that of a court house. It's ultimate betrayal from them. What if it is later discovered that the evidences were doctored, what do they do??.

Something similar happened to neymar and Nike cancelled his contract before it was later proven he was innocent and the girl was a dubious and disgusting lier and the case was thrown out.

Before you start talking nonsense again, I'm not saying he's innocent. My point is he has not been proven to be guilty in a law court yet so he should be given the respite of being innocent until proven guilty as the law in the saner close clime you love so much States.

1 Like

Re: Mason Greenwood’s Accuser Breaks Silence Over Rape (Photos) by Bamzyriches451: 11:42pm On Feb 04, 2022
So what did she said?
She just broke the silence like that
Re: Mason Greenwood’s Accuser Breaks Silence Over Rape (Photos) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 11:47pm On Feb 04, 2022
Godblessaplus1:
Don't just jump into conclusion.. all this girls like accusing successful people of rape. The guy has all the money to get any girl of his choice why then must he rape a woman. The story is not clear

Even the battering?
Re: Mason Greenwood’s Accuser Breaks Silence Over Rape (Photos) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 11:52pm On Feb 04, 2022
solofresh:
Be calming down jare
wink
Re: Mason Greenwood’s Accuser Breaks Silence Over Rape (Photos) by Dubemchi(m): 11:52pm On Feb 04, 2022
i no understand again how e tak rape her?
Re: Mason Greenwood’s Accuser Breaks Silence Over Rape (Photos) by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 11:54pm On Feb 04, 2022
Starzo:

[s]all those things the club and teammates did are all for PR reasons since the case became a social media sensation.Your mumu sense nor tell you say if it was done because they believed he was inarguably guilty they would have already cancelled his contract.

They club and players did what they did to avoid social media backlash. And I'm pissed at them for bowing to the conviction of the court of public opinion rather than that of a court house. It's ultimate betrayal from them. What if it is later discovered that the evidences were doctored, what do they do??.

Something similar happened to neymar and Nike cancelled his contract before it was later proven he was innocent and the girl was a dubious and disgusting lier and the case was thrown out.

Before you start talking nonsense again, I'm not saying he's innocent. My point is he has not been proven to be guilty in a law court yet so he should be given the respite of being innocent until proven guilty as the law in the saner close clime you love so much States[/s].
Just keep quiet and I didn't bother reading this.

1 Like

Re: Mason Greenwood’s Accuser Breaks Silence Over Rape (Photos) by Starzo: 11:57pm On Feb 04, 2022
Ladyhippolyta88:
Just keep quiet and I didn't bother reading this.
cuz you're allergic to logical reasoning.
Number one characteristic of nairaland fish brained wannabe feminists.

1 Like

Re: Mason Greenwood’s Accuser Breaks Silence Over Rape (Photos) by stagger: 12:00am On Feb 05, 2022
Auskyd:

Na you foolish pass bros. So dem tell you say the girl beat greenwood abi? Lmfao you are denser than I thought.

Your papa dey beat your mama steady. Can't tell me otherwise.

Na una we need to report to NGOs. Women beaters oshi

You are a bloody idiot! NGOs my foot!

The moment a woman decides to be the one to strike first, she has lost the right to be treated like a woman. From then on, if she do anyhow, she go see anyhow!

Saying no to violence is a two-way street.

1 Like

Re: Mason Greenwood’s Accuser Breaks Silence Over Rape (Photos) by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 12:12am On Feb 05, 2022
Starzo:

cuz you're allergic to logical reasoning.

Number one characteristic of nairaland fish brained wannabe feminists.

It takes a fish brain to know a fish brain undecided

You lack logical reasoning fish brain smiley

1 Like

Re: Mason Greenwood’s Accuser Breaks Silence Over Rape (Photos) by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 12:15am On Feb 05, 2022
yusluvad:
No be lie. Body go tell am. But I believe he's getting out this mess soon...

He is getting out of this mess to prison hopefully.

The way you boys try to justify these monsters is sickening on this forum.

A mess he created by himself he will get out of it to where?

1 Like

Re: Mason Greenwood’s Accuser Breaks Silence Over Rape (Photos) by Starzo: 12:16am On Feb 05, 2022
Ladyhippolyta88:

It takes a fish brain to know a fish brain undecided
You lack logical reasoning fish brain smiley
nope. it takes an intellectual to notice a dot brain.
You just keep proving how dumb you are

1 Like

Re: Mason Greenwood’s Accuser Breaks Silence Over Rape (Photos) by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 12:21am On Feb 05, 2022
Starzo:

nope. it takes an intellectual to notice a dot brain.

You just keep proving how dumb you are
Irony is dead.

You are not an intellectual you are just a fish brain bereft of ideas and sound arguments just repetitive trash to defend your trashy friend Greenwood.

You dot brain.

1 Like

Re: Mason Greenwood’s Accuser Breaks Silence Over Rape (Photos) by jaxxy(m): 12:27am On Feb 05, 2022
He looks like he has a temper bt I hope he didn’t do it.
Re: Mason Greenwood’s Accuser Breaks Silence Over Rape (Photos) by Omotosho1090905(m): 12:32am On Feb 05, 2022
Odewaleadesoye:

Source: https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/17542550/mason-greendwood-news-accuser-latest/

Let's say the girl cheated, greenwood found out got irritated and it made him abusive, a young boy in love couldn't control his emotions �
Re: Mason Greenwood’s Accuser Breaks Silence Over Rape (Photos) by Frankiss44(m): 12:40am On Feb 05, 2022
Urchman200:
Why is mendy in prison without an option of bail and Greenwood have been granted bail? Were the two not accused of the same offence? What i am missing here ?

Mendy has been charged but Greenwood hasn't.. And Mendy has even been granted bail after threat to his life in prison .. He goes to the court from his house
Re: Mason Greenwood’s Accuser Breaks Silence Over Rape (Photos) by Frankiss44(m): 12:44am On Feb 05, 2022
eguarojeona:
Lol see how fast they are using to demarket him.Cos he is black.Let it be a white dude.You will see how they will treat him differently.Ronaldo is still being accused of rape dont forget.

Don't play the racist card.. Adam Johnson lost it all despite being white... Bad is bad irrespective of colour

1 Like

Re: Mason Greenwood’s Accuser Breaks Silence Over Rape (Photos) by Panda7(m): 12:48am On Feb 05, 2022
it's a great shame to football if players are rapist too and selfishness by the perpetrator and not to mention the racism in football or when did football become gangster. Most English players can't marry and can't keep a family, is it a norm there I can't tell or is he usually overdose on drugs
Re: Mason Greenwood’s Accuser Breaks Silence Over Rape (Photos) by Nobody: 2:35am On Feb 05, 2022
Exile from cheap hoes. . Una no go hear grin

Thank God for qiving me Gift0123 As a bestie and real bae grin
Re: Mason Greenwood’s Accuser Breaks Silence Over Rape (Photos) by EgunMogaji2: 3:16am On Feb 05, 2022
abobote:
This destiny destroyer ended up saying nothing.
I wish greenwood comes out of this stronger.
Still my favorite manU player

He will. History supports it.

I submit Mike Tyson and Kobe Bryant as evidence 1 and 2.

1 Like

Re: Mason Greenwood’s Accuser Breaks Silence Over Rape (Photos) by Tantumego: 5:10am On Feb 05, 2022
Bitch

Re: Mason Greenwood’s Accuser Breaks Silence Over Rape (Photos) by ityP(m): 5:34am On Feb 05, 2022
yusluvad:
No be lie. Body go tell am. But I believe he's getting out this mess soon...

He's not. Just watch, other ladies would soon start coming out
Re: Mason Greenwood’s Accuser Breaks Silence Over Rape (Photos) by ityP(m): 5:38am On Feb 05, 2022
Urchman200:
Why is mendy in prison without an option of bail and Greenwood have been granted bail? Were the two not accused of the same offence? What i am missing here ?

Mendy has been released on bail too

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

AFCON: Ivorian Fan Apologises To Family After Caught Wooing Lady At Senegal Game / Jay Jay Okocha's Daughter, Danniie Slays In New Pictures / Ronaldo To Open Luxury Hotel In Manchester As Part Of Growing Empire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.