Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,978 members, 7,828,461 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:03 AM

Mason Greenwood’s Accuser Breaks Silence Over Rape (Photos) - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Mason Greenwood’s Accuser Breaks Silence Over Rape (Photos) (53075 Views)

BMW Drops UFC Star Israel Adesanya As Brand Ambassador Over Rape Comment / Whatsapp Conversations Between Neymar And Rape Accuser Najila (See Screenshots) / Cristiano Ronaldo Dancing With Kathryn Mayorga, His Rape Accuser (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mason Greenwood’s Accuser Breaks Silence Over Rape (Photos) by Starzo: 8:31pm On Feb 04, 2022
Ladyhippolyta88:

How does someone set you up and you fall for it if you are not in fact guilty of it?

Some of the nonsense you boys spew here makes me cringe
How does someone set you up and you fall for it??

Do you even know how setup works?? Dem fit kill pesin come put the blame for your head with evidence and you won't even know about it.

Just pray say no mean,wicked and calculative person put you for mind to setup. If and when e happen, na only God and/or very strong alibi fit save you

12 Likes

Re: Mason Greenwood’s Accuser Breaks Silence Over Rape (Photos) by baralatie(m): 8:32pm On Feb 04, 2022
frog12:
why is it all these women that complain after all he makes 75 thousand pounds a week. a salary for many people in one year
Big money a week is not a problem!

It is the accusation of threat to life,assault,rape that put the dude in serious problem with police
Re: Mason Greenwood’s Accuser Breaks Silence Over Rape (Photos) by Truvelisback(m): 8:33pm On Feb 04, 2022
garriAndsugar:
So she broke silence by saying nothing?
Las, las we go hear say him no rape her. Already his career is...

2 Likes

Re: Mason Greenwood’s Accuser Breaks Silence Over Rape (Photos) by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 8:33pm On Feb 04, 2022
Starzo:

How does someone set you up and you fall for it??

Do you even know how setup works?? Dem got kill pesin come out the blame for your head with evidence and you won't even know about it.

Just pray say no mean,wicked and calculative person put you guys t mind to setup. If and when e happen, na only God and/or very strong alibi fit save you

Please keep quiet, he was set up yet all the evidence points to him, if he was innocent and set up he would not fall for it.

I am sure his audio was a set up too.If he was set up I repeat he would not fall for it if truly he was innocent in the first place

2 Likes

Re: Mason Greenwood’s Accuser Breaks Silence Over Rape (Photos) by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 8:35pm On Feb 04, 2022
baralatie:

Set ups do happen.
Example is Chris brown incident in France

If he was innocent he would not fall for it, there are different kinds of set up and in this case it is a different one I am very sure that the audio recording was a set up too

1 Like

Re: Mason Greenwood’s Accuser Breaks Silence Over Rape (Photos) by Dchampion65: 8:35pm On Feb 04, 2022
Break silence when in actual fact she is silence.

What is GBH allegations biko?

1 Like

Re: Mason Greenwood’s Accuser Breaks Silence Over Rape (Photos) by baralatie(m): 8:35pm On Feb 04, 2022
Truvelisback:
Las, las we go hear say him no rape her. Already his career is...
Do you think he will escape assault?
Re: Mason Greenwood’s Accuser Breaks Silence Over Rape (Photos) by yusluvad(m): 8:36pm On Feb 04, 2022
WibusJaga:
cool
Greenwood must have learnt his lesson the hard way. Men Pls beware, we don't have to learn the hard way too.
No be lie. Body go tell am. But I believe he's getting out this mess soon...

1 Like

Re: Mason Greenwood’s Accuser Breaks Silence Over Rape (Photos) by Truvelisback(m): 8:37pm On Feb 04, 2022
baralatie:
Do you think he will escape assault?
Do u me Greenwood or his gf?
Re: Mason Greenwood’s Accuser Breaks Silence Over Rape (Photos) by pacespot(m): 8:38pm On Feb 04, 2022
She said the last few weeks has been difficult for her, but she actually made the last few weeks difficult for greenwood who appears to have lost everything.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mason Greenwood’s Accuser Breaks Silence Over Rape (Photos) by baralatie(m): 8:40pm On Feb 04, 2022
Ladyhippolyta88:

If he was innocent he would not fall for it, there are different kinds of set up and in this case it is a different one I am very sure that the audio recording was a set up too
Well this case is a very special case!
Which is why there is a campaign attached to this case where the police is begging British women who are in a relationship where there is assault to come forward.
The police did not get involve until they found a video on social media which makes it difficult.
This is because the victim is not the one running to the police station it is the other way around.
So the case is a very big investigation and the dude fell into the police trap when he got rearrested for threat to life!
So we all have to let the police complete their investigation
Re: Mason Greenwood’s Accuser Breaks Silence Over Rape (Photos) by baralatie(m): 8:41pm On Feb 04, 2022
Truvelisback:
Do u me Greenwood or his gf?
Do you think greenwood would escape assault charge!
Re: Mason Greenwood’s Accuser Breaks Silence Over Rape (Photos) by Starzo: 8:41pm On Feb 04, 2022
Ladyhippolyta88:

Please keep quiet, he was set up yet all the evidence points to him, if he was innocent and set up he would not fall for it.

I am sure his audio was a set up too.If he was set up I repeat he would not fall for it if truly he was innocent in the first place
You're just contradicting yourself. For there to be a setup it means the victim fell for it. If you didn't fall for it, it can not be called a setup.
Setup means you unknowingly fell for something you didn't do.

Is simple English that difficult for you to understand?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mason Greenwood’s Accuser Breaks Silence Over Rape (Photos) by Hassanmaye(m): 8:41pm On Feb 04, 2022
WibusJaga:
cool
Greenwood must have learnt his lesson the hard way. Men Pls beware, we don't have to learn the hard way too.
True

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mason Greenwood’s Accuser Breaks Silence Over Rape (Photos) by baralatie(m): 8:43pm On Feb 04, 2022
Starzo:

You're just contradicting yourself. For there to be a setup it means the victim fell for it. If you didn't fall for it, it can not be called a setup.

Set up also means you fell for something that you did as well

1 Like

Re: Mason Greenwood’s Accuser Breaks Silence Over Rape (Photos) by ednut1(m): 8:43pm On Feb 04, 2022
She kept shut all this while to enjoy the luxury lifestyle tho. When he broke up and she had to return to her papa humble home she spoke out. Hmmmm

3 Likes

Re: Mason Greenwood’s Accuser Breaks Silence Over Rape (Photos) by Truvelisback(m): 8:45pm On Feb 04, 2022
baralatie:

Do you think greenwood would escape assault charge!
As for the assault, i don't he would but as for the rape, he would.
Re: Mason Greenwood’s Accuser Breaks Silence Over Rape (Photos) by sanpipita(m): 8:47pm On Feb 04, 2022
kurupt1:
The number of naive men(simps) in UK is disturbing! Everybody is out critiquing Greenwood, nobody wants to listen to his side of the story, nobody wants to know whether it was a setup!

I'm even more disappointed in those man utd players that unfollowed him due this incident. Except they were protecting themselves from a backlash but real men don't jump into conclusions like this and display this type of disloyalty.

Do they even know what Greenwood is passing through now ?

Every time the real men balderdash just to defend abuse, if Greenwood has any side to the story let him tell it to the police not his team mates, he has lawyers, nobody is stopping him from defending himself from these allegations

1 Like

Re: Mason Greenwood’s Accuser Breaks Silence Over Rape (Photos) by Nobody: 8:48pm On Feb 04, 2022
75K a week, why are footballers not th richest people on earth, a lot of them lack financial education
Re: Mason Greenwood’s Accuser Breaks Silence Over Rape (Photos) by baralatie(m): 8:49pm On Feb 04, 2022
Truvelisback:
As for the assault, i don't he would but as for the rape, he would.
I don't think he will escape the rape.o
Re: Mason Greenwood’s Accuser Breaks Silence Over Rape (Photos) by BSH4u(m): 8:51pm On Feb 04, 2022
Men like us don't need to force women!

We make use of the art of seduction!

A rapist will always be a rapist!!

1 Like

Re: Mason Greenwood’s Accuser Breaks Silence Over Rape (Photos) by Truvelisback(m): 8:56pm On Feb 04, 2022
baralatie:

I don't think he will escape the rape.o
He will. The girl just added the rape to punish and cast am.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mason Greenwood’s Accuser Breaks Silence Over Rape (Photos) by Urchman200: 8:57pm On Feb 04, 2022
Why is mendy in prison without an option of bail and Greenwood have been granted bail? Were the two not accused of the same offence? What i am missing here ?
Re: Mason Greenwood’s Accuser Breaks Silence Over Rape (Photos) by mrdipye(m): 8:57pm On Feb 04, 2022
To whom it may concern
Treat urgently biko
How do I get a job, I'm a Bsc holder (Bsc. Ed)
I can drive, I'm into costmetology, an artist (branding of shirts), I'm good with computer too(graphic design, microsoft office) and I can equally be taught if need be for the job(s).
My location is Jos but relocation isn't a problem. You can reach me on mrdipye@gmail.com
Biko help a brother.
Re: Mason Greenwood’s Accuser Breaks Silence Over Rape (Photos) by loswhite(m): 8:57pm On Feb 04, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Why is this taking so long tho.. undecided
Just do something about this boy's issue tho cos he's a menace to the society.. undecided

He should be in prison by now tho..he committed a crime and he must pay for it..
What's the crime? Which court sentenced him? Goat

1 Like

Re: Mason Greenwood’s Accuser Breaks Silence Over Rape (Photos) by sowilli: 9:02pm On Feb 04, 2022
For by means of a whorish woman a man is brought to a piece of bread: and the adulteress will hunt for the precious life. Prov 6 vs 16

1 Like

Re: Mason Greenwood’s Accuser Breaks Silence Over Rape (Photos) by KingdomlessKing: 9:04pm On Feb 04, 2022
Misleading headline angry
Re: Mason Greenwood’s Accuser Breaks Silence Over Rape (Photos) by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 9:04pm On Feb 04, 2022
Starzo:

You are the one not getting my point, why should the victim be set up if he/she is not guilty to begin with, if the so called victim is innocent what would give someone the idea that such a victim would fall for the set-up? Apply it to Greenwood's case,if he was set up why did he then fall for it if he could be innocent, you sometimes cannot be set up if the person setting you up does not know your weakness or in this case guilt.Because one was set up doesn't always make them innocent or makes set up a bad thing

Mr man go back to my first post that you blindly quoted, I emboldened a sentence the guy I quoted stated and asked him how Greenwood if innocent would easily fall for such set up how on earth would the girl get such an idea to set him up with that if he wasn't guilty or had such tendencies.
You should be the one learning to comprehend basic English not me because it is difficult for you

1 Like

Re: Mason Greenwood’s Accuser Breaks Silence Over Rape (Photos) by Crafteck1: 9:04pm On Feb 04, 2022
WibusJaga:
cool

Always do voice or vid record, make your stand clear and if dem they do the usual pre 1st time sex with you hard to get... Send them out, even if you seduce and turn them on, they would still claim rape, even call girl claims rape if the man is important enough, as irritating as it is, maybe we go turn gay or learn to appreciate vaseline laslas.

1 Like

Re: Mason Greenwood’s Accuser Breaks Silence Over Rape (Photos) by frog12: 9:05pm On Feb 04, 2022
what else do you expect when you give a small boy millions when someone like me is there .

baralatie:

Big money a week is not a problem!

It is the accusation of threat to life,assault,rape that put the dude in serious problem with police
Re: Mason Greenwood’s Accuser Breaks Silence Over Rape (Photos) by hotseat: 9:05pm On Feb 04, 2022
Mason Greenwood: guilty until proven innocent?

Let's wait until he is proven guilty by a court of competent jurisdiction before we shout "crucify him"!

All I see is media trial!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

AFCON: Ivorian Fan Apologises To Family After Caught Wooing Lady At Senegal Game / Jay Jay Okocha's Daughter, Danniie Slays In New Pictures / Iheanacho & Onyekuru Engage In A Play Fight In Cameroon (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.