Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,096 members, 7,828,833 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:48 PM

Mason Greenwood’s Accuser Breaks Silence Over Rape (Photos) - Sports (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Mason Greenwood’s Accuser Breaks Silence Over Rape (Photos) (53079 Views)

BMW Drops UFC Star Israel Adesanya As Brand Ambassador Over Rape Comment / Whatsapp Conversations Between Neymar And Rape Accuser Najila (See Screenshots) / Cristiano Ronaldo Dancing With Kathryn Mayorga, His Rape Accuser (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mason Greenwood’s Accuser Breaks Silence Over Rape (Photos) by ityP(m): 5:43am On Feb 05, 2022
MansoryMX:

The more reason I nor dey reason anybody and do my things myself, please myself and no one else. People will turn their back on you at the slightest dark hour you find yourself. I believe this Greenwood is innocent but that white how played her cards will. I fear Vagina people pass the Devil himself.

I don't believe Greenwood is innocent. He has a knack for breaking rules. Plus, it seems even Man Utd knew about this and tried to cover it up. But you're right. Men should be very careful around women. We've seen how one foolish model accused a photographer of sexual harassment here in naija, when all the dude was doing was his job. Many other cases abound.

1 Like

Re: Mason Greenwood’s Accuser Breaks Silence Over Rape (Photos) by ityP(m): 5:46am On Feb 05, 2022
Auskyd:

Lmfao I probably have more sex than anyone in your entire generation. So rest bros.

Mason and people like you are the same. Women beaters!!! Shame on you!!!

Lmao. Continue bros, you go soon understand say na abstinence better pass grin
Re: Mason Greenwood’s Accuser Breaks Silence Over Rape (Photos) by ityP(m): 5:48am On Feb 05, 2022
AlphaAlex:
I’ve always said it and I will stand by it no high earning man in The western world should have a single girlfriend. If you’re going to have a girlfriend better have two of them or even three. We don’t know what happened maybe she was planning to set him up after all only time will tell .

Your advice should be: no high earning man in the western world should be sexually active; they should all abstain from sex. It doesn't need to be a gf before she can accuse you of rape
Re: Mason Greenwood’s Accuser Breaks Silence Over Rape (Photos) by sonofthunder: 5:53am On Feb 05, 2022
Re: Mason Greenwood’s Accuser Breaks Silence Over Rape (Photos) by ityP(m): 5:54am On Feb 05, 2022
Auskyd:

Oh, never worry bros. It's the women beaters here that need to stop thinking through their rear ends.

Imagine the rubbish talk. Even after the pics and the info that this isn't the first time the guy is doing it, they still need to hear from him to explain why he beat the girl. LoL.

If you support them, you're a woman beater too. Period.

The pics tell absolutely nothing. And what other info are you talking about, word of mouth? Lol. The only indication of his being guilty is that audio tape. That tape and the pics are mutually exclusive. And you're too loud and uncouth for someone who claim to not be a woman beater himself.
Re: Mason Greenwood’s Accuser Breaks Silence Over Rape (Photos) by ityP(m): 5:57am On Feb 05, 2022
Ladyhippolyta88:

Just keep quiet and I didn't bother reading this.

He's argument is actually very logical. You're free to have an opinion on his guilt, heck, I side with you on that too. But you just have to accept his argument makes sense.
Re: Mason Greenwood’s Accuser Breaks Silence Over Rape (Photos) by ityP(m): 5:59am On Feb 05, 2022
Tantumego:
Bitch

She didn't say this o grin
Re: Mason Greenwood’s Accuser Breaks Silence Over Rape (Photos) by berrystunn(m): 7:40am On Feb 05, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Why is this taking so long tho.. undecided
Just do something about this boy's issue tho cos he's a menace to the society.. undecided

He should be in prison by now tho..he committed a crime and he must pay for it..

What if at the end he did not ?!
Re: Mason Greenwood’s Accuser Breaks Silence Over Rape (Photos) by eguarojeona: 7:42am On Feb 05, 2022
Frankiss44:

Don't play the racist card.. Adam Johnson lost it all despite being white... Bad is bad irrespective of colour
You know what adam did isnt comparable to this. Go find out,Adam was grooming underaged(statutory rape).Compare Mason to Ronaldo.Mind you Adam a pedophile still played for sunderland after he was arrested and was on bail.If you like play into their hands.I never said what he did was right.You all just want to be politically correct for these racists whites.Not me.Be good
Re: Mason Greenwood’s Accuser Breaks Silence Over Rape (Photos) by eguarojeona: 7:43am On Feb 05, 2022
baralatie:

Ronaldo has refused to step his foot on the place of accusation now
Let his club stop playing him and stop selling his merch.Like they have done to mason.
Re: Mason Greenwood’s Accuser Breaks Silence Over Rape (Photos) by NessFortunate: 7:59am On Feb 05, 2022
Lastpharoah33:
How someone's career can nosedive In a split sec, because of few minutes of pleasure?

sport brings fame but quicker shame too. Mason for just resist that babe. As a superstar, is safer to say, he has seen it all done it all. Woman no suppose even flick am.
Re: Mason Greenwood’s Accuser Breaks Silence Over Rape (Photos) by Starzo: 8:20am On Feb 05, 2022
Ladyhippolyta88:

Irony is dead.

You are not an intellectual you are just a fish brain bereft of ideas and sound arguments just repetitive trash to defend your trashy friend Greenwood.

You dot brain.
Why wont there be need for repetition when a slowpoke like you can't grasp simple information even after multiple times of explaining in the simplest way possible??
If u had atleast one working brain cell still functioning properly you would have grasp the point the first time.

But nitwits like you make simple conversations and explanation tedious. Hence the need for repetition.
Re: Mason Greenwood’s Accuser Breaks Silence Over Rape (Photos) by 8stargeneral: 8:38am On Feb 05, 2022
I feel for d guy...men fear women,they are destiny destroyers.
Re: Mason Greenwood’s Accuser Breaks Silence Over Rape (Photos) by Auskyd(m): 8:42am On Feb 05, 2022
ityP:

The pics tell absolutely nothing. And what other info are you talking about, word of mouth? Lol. The only indication of his being guilty is that audio tape. That tape and the pics are mutually exclusive. And you're too loud and uncouth for someone who claim to not be a woman beater himself.

Lmfao you sef dense guy. So being loud means I can beat women? I beat men sha. You fit come test your 99% intelligence for my side sha.

G-nut plenty for you and your friends. Woman beater lol.
Re: Mason Greenwood’s Accuser Breaks Silence Over Rape (Photos) by Nobody: 8:46am On Feb 05, 2022
ityP:

Your advice should be: no high earning man in the western world should be sexually active; they should all abstain from sex. It doesn't need to be a gf before she can accuse you of rape

no bro sex is natural I believe they should have sex but it should be on a contract basis to avoid all this kinda set backs just one wrong accusation has cost Greenwood millions in merchandise and Reputation. At least with an arranged woman it’s just sex and no feelings and sure something else can happen but it’s better because most girlfriends of high earners are there and stay there for the sake of the money nothing more,
Re: Mason Greenwood’s Accuser Breaks Silence Over Rape (Photos) by Auskyd(m): 9:16am On Feb 05, 2022
AlphaAlex:
no bro sex is natural I believe they should have sex but it should be on a contract basis to avoid all this kinda set backs just one wrong accusation has cost Greenwood millions in merchandise and Reputation. At least with an arranged woman it’s just sex and no feelings and sure something else can happen but it’s better because most girlfriends of high earners are there and stay there for the sake of the money nothing more,

Smh so you think the accusation is false abi?

Most of you ehn. You deserve Nigerian women.
Re: Mason Greenwood’s Accuser Breaks Silence Over Rape (Photos) by ityP(m): 9:45am On Feb 05, 2022
AlphaAlex:

Apart from Greenwood, most other rape accusations were from non gfs. The only way to be safe is to marry woman if abstinence don tire person
Re: Mason Greenwood’s Accuser Breaks Silence Over Rape (Photos) by ityP(m): 9:47am On Feb 05, 2022
Auskyd:

Lmfao you sef dense guy. So being loud means I can beat women? I beat men sha. You fit come test your 99% intelligence for my side sha.

G-nut plenty for you and your friends. Woman beater lol.

You're not different from other monsters who beat women. A violent man would most likely beat women too. You're the dense one brother
Re: Mason Greenwood’s Accuser Breaks Silence Over Rape (Photos) by Lamasta(m): 10:45am On Feb 05, 2022
Auskyd:

Oh, never worry bros. It's the women beaters here that need to stop thinking through their rear ends.

Imagine the rubbish talk. Even after the pics and the info that this isn't the first time the guy is doing it, they still need to hear from him to explain why he beat the girl. LoL.

If you support them, you're a woman beater too. Period.
Has he been proven to be guilty of all the allegations by the court
Re: Mason Greenwood’s Accuser Breaks Silence Over Rape (Photos) by Gbsks: 11:13am On Feb 05, 2022
Tantumego:
Bitch
Is this real or doctored ?
Re: Mason Greenwood’s Accuser Breaks Silence Over Rape (Photos) by Nobody: 11:19am On Feb 05, 2022
Auskyd:

Smh so you think the accusation is false abi?

Most of you ehn. You deserve Nigerian women.
Baba don’t jump to conclusions on what I think no dey use emotions reason the matter use Logic at least think small, why did she record the conversation at that particular time, what events transpired before the recording took place , i am sure you know of Neymars case now imagine if he had hit that girl and she got injured do you think she would have released her side of the clip showing where she started hitting Him first ? Baba reason the matter . Once you get money for woman eye you be target bro
Re: Mason Greenwood’s Accuser Breaks Silence Over Rape (Photos) by Nobody: 2:27pm On Feb 05, 2022
teddybarz:
Exile from cheap hoes. . Una no go hear grin

Thank God for qiving me Gift0123 As a bestie and real bae grin

Awwwww...... Awwwww.... Chai my head don burstoooo grin grin, see how I dey blush here.... embarassed grin Choi... Thanks handsome, u Sabi better thing abeg kiss
Re: Mason Greenwood’s Accuser Breaks Silence Over Rape (Photos) by Auskyd(m): 3:09pm On Feb 05, 2022
ityP:

You're not different from other monsters who beat women. A violent man would most likely beat women too. You're the dense one brother

Lol you fit come around make I mend you small tho. Na nairaland all of your types get mouth. The boxers and mixed martial artists who fight for a living don't beat women upandan, but you won't see it because you're thick headed like the rest of them.

Pretty sure you're like the rest of them. Would beat a woman at the slightest provocation. E dey your blood. Brain is thicker than a tree trunk lmao. Mumu
Re: Mason Greenwood’s Accuser Breaks Silence Over Rape (Photos) by Auskyd(m): 3:12pm On Feb 05, 2022
AlphaAlex:
Baba don’t jump to conclusions on what I think no dey use emotions reason the matter use Logic at least think small, why did she record the conversation at that particular time, what events transpired before the recording took place , i am sure you know of Neymars case now imagine if he had hit that girl and she got injured do you think she would have released her side of the clip showing where she started hitting Him first ? Baba reason the matter . Once you get money for woman eye you be target bro

Guy she recorded what happened because that's not the first time and she needed evidence before it turned ugly later on, which it did.

If people never recorded policemen committing all the atrocities they did, you for see protests?

And you expect someone that is collecting beating to hold the camera and record it as its happening abi? Like, if you dey place wey boys surround you to beat you, your first instinct would be to bring out phone and start recording abi?

Nice thinking fam, nice thinking.
Re: Mason Greenwood’s Accuser Breaks Silence Over Rape (Photos) by Nobody: 4:32pm On Feb 05, 2022
gift0123:

Awwwww...... Awwwww.... Chai my head don burstoooo grin grin, see how I dey blush here.... embarassed grin Choi... Thanks handsome, u Sabi better thing abeg kiss

if ur head burst. I go borrow u mine grin

Sweethrt Mu. . . U re one of a kind.

my heart is beating . . For u. grin
Re: Mason Greenwood’s Accuser Breaks Silence Over Rape (Photos) by Nobody: 4:40pm On Feb 05, 2022
teddybarz:

if ur head burst. I go borrow u mine grin

Sweethrt Mu. . . U re one of a kind.

my heart is beating . . For u. grin

Chimooo cry cry all this for me..... Chai........ What kinda food do you wanna eat tonight Hun? Sweetie I go give you that thing front and back when I come again... As eh dey do me for body now eh.... I wan give you monkey style tonight kiss kiss.... And we go do am on top tree...... Chai obim, sugary..... See as you dey burst my brain.... I dey blush like orange wey get faceooo embarassed Teddybarz you are stealing my heart away from GoodHardDick..... cry cry
Re: Mason Greenwood’s Accuser Breaks Silence Over Rape (Photos) by bepositive11: 4:45pm On Feb 05, 2022
abobote:
This destiny destroyer ended up saying nothing.
I wish greenwood comes out of this stronger.
Still my favorite manU player

Go and listen to the tape of him raping her. He should own up to what he did. He destroyed his own destiny
Re: Mason Greenwood’s Accuser Breaks Silence Over Rape (Photos) by ityP(m): 5:04pm On Feb 05, 2022
Auskyd:

Lol you fit come around make I mend you small tho. Na nairaland all of your types get mouth. The boxers and mixed martial artists who fight for a living don't beat women upandan, but you won't see it because you're thick headed like the rest of them.

Pretty sure you're like the rest of them. Would beat a woman at the slightest provocation. E dey your blood. Brain is thicker than a tree trunk lmao. Mumu

You're a woman beater bros. Nothing you fit tell me. Any violent person can beat a woman. Have sense bros
Re: Mason Greenwood’s Accuser Breaks Silence Over Rape (Photos) by Nobody: 5:06pm On Feb 05, 2022
gift0123:

Chimooo cry cry all this for me..... Chai........ What kinda food do you wanna eat tonight Hun? Sweetie I go give you that thing front and back when I come again... As eh dey do me for body now eh.... I wan give you monkey style tonight kiss kiss.... And we go do am on top tree...... Chai obim, sugary..... See as you dey burst my brain.... I dey blush like orange wey get faceooo embarassed Teddybarz you are stealing my heart away from GoodHardDick..... cry cry

any type of food dear grin

I Won't mind going further to win ur heart. .

if u can qive me a chance, i will make u happy and proud grin

My heart belongs to u. And am ready to make u my first bae smiley

let have fun all day. wink

i can qive u any style u want. Both doqqy, monkey style, tiqer style. . Horse style grin

Acrobatic style. Pinnin and submissive style grin

Give me a chance. I wil make u Hot all day wink

GoodHardDick? cry

does the guy likes u? cry
Re: Mason Greenwood’s Accuser Breaks Silence Over Rape (Photos) by Nobody: 5:39pm On Feb 05, 2022
teddybarz:

any type of food dear grin

I Won't mind going further to win ur heart. .

if u can qive me a chance, i will make u happy and proud grin

My heart belongs to u. And am ready to make u my first bae smiley

let have fun all day. wink

i can qive u any style u want. Both doqqy, monkey style, tiqer style. . Horse style grin

Acrobatic style. Pinnin and submissive style grin

Give me a chance. I wil make u Hot all day wink

GoodHardDick? cry

does the guy likes u? cry

Awww embarassed i love you so much embarassed Goodharddick lost interest me shaaa, and its so hurtful..
Re: Mason Greenwood’s Accuser Breaks Silence Over Rape (Photos) by Nobody: 6:44pm On Feb 05, 2022
gift0123:

Awww embarassed i love you so much embarassed Goodharddick lost interest me shaaa, and its so hurtful..

That boy sabi use pesin heart play cry

ur heart is nt meant for breakin. It meant for caring and lovin . cry

i love u too dear. . smiley

we will get in touch sooner. . Is there Any thing again am missin?
Re: Mason Greenwood’s Accuser Breaks Silence Over Rape (Photos) by Nobody: 8:54pm On Feb 05, 2022
teddybarz:

That boy sabi use pesin heart play cry

ur heart is nt meant for breakin. It meant for caring and lovin . cry

i love u too dear. . smiley

we will get in touch sooner. . Is there Any thing again am missin?

grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

AFCON: Ivorian Fan Apologises To Family After Caught Wooing Lady At Senegal Game / Jay Jay Okocha's Daughter, Danniie Slays In New Pictures / Iheanacho & Onyekuru Engage In A Play Fight In Cameroon (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.