Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,102 members, 7,835,718 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:53 PM

'You Fit Do Ritual?' – 15-Year-Old Sakawa Boy Says As He Shows Off Cash - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 'You Fit Do Ritual?' – 15-Year-Old Sakawa Boy Says As He Shows Off Cash (65135 Views)

Rahinatu Is Dead: 'Queen Of Dick, Hajia Pussy' Killed By Sakawa Boys / Boy Says He's Not Afraid Of Police Officers, But Afraid Of Soldiers & Boko Haram / Breaking! Sakawa Boy Caught At Gomoa Cemetery Exhuming Skull, Bones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'You Fit Do Ritual?' – 15-Year-Old Sakawa Boy Says As He Shows Off Cash by LARRYOBRAIN(m): 5:49pm On Feb 05, 2022
How did this got to front page
Re: 'You Fit Do Ritual?' – 15-Year-Old Sakawa Boy Says As He Shows Off Cash by Decimus: 5:50pm On Feb 05, 2022
Datboredberry:
The average Nigerian man is poor, desperate and criminally minded... Add superstition to the mix and you have this... grin

Internet scammers, kidnappers, romance fraudsters, yahoo... Now ritualists...

If this continues, Nigerian men would be undatable thanks to these sorta idiots... [/b]Can't wait for stories like this to go International[b]...
Then you'll get paid?
Re: 'You Fit Do Ritual?' – 15-Year-Old Sakawa Boy Says As He Shows Off Cash by TheKingsmann(m): 5:50pm On Feb 05, 2022
Prettygirl200:
Useless gender. undecided undecided undecided undecided Muteeewwww
Same useless gender u always ask urgent 2k frm and the same u spread ur legs for? cheesy grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'You Fit Do Ritual?' – 15-Year-Old Sakawa Boy Says As He Shows Off Cash by mvem(m): 5:50pm On Feb 05, 2022
JESHAL:
[s][/s]

Women are the reason why men are doing yahoo, they pressure men into it
lies...it's all about greed and foolishness
Re: 'You Fit Do Ritual?' – 15-Year-Old Sakawa Boy Says As He Shows Off Cash by princeemmma(m): 5:51pm On Feb 05, 2022
We are now in the world of money ritual

1 Like

Re: 'You Fit Do Ritual?' – 15-Year-Old Sakawa Boy Says As He Shows Off Cash by SeriouslySense(m): 5:52pm On Feb 05, 2022
All i see, are nigerians destroying themselves because they have a bad spirit in general and have refuse to learn, its in every one of us, i always say, know yourself, know the wickedness in you and choose good.

grin grin grin As long as you choose to promote evil, it will be your normal way of living.

As for me, i don't believe in ritual killings, i believe in sciences, and doing what is right, so the creator will be pleased.

And i can be proud, that i came to this world and leaving it richer in spirit.

Atheist are my best friends, alright i leave you guys to ruminate about ritual killings and promote the idea even in your comments.

CXLVII:

This generation has lost it.

Down to North America and Europe

People now brag about I’ll things.

Some one getting street credibility for having killed 7 people

I just get amazed
Re: 'You Fit Do Ritual?' – 15-Year-Old Sakawa Boy Says As He Shows Off Cash by yinkeys(m): 5:53pm On Feb 05, 2022
Prettygirl200:
Useless gender. undecided undecided undecided undecided Muteeewwww
Not all women are hybristophiles, but all hybristophiles are women

1 Like

Re: 'You Fit Do Ritual?' – 15-Year-Old Sakawa Boy Says As He Shows Off Cash by Nobody: 5:54pm On Feb 05, 2022
[b][/b] The Worst Is That I Senior The Boy Mtchwwww.

Re: 'You Fit Do Ritual?' – 15-Year-Old Sakawa Boy Says As He Shows Off Cash by Nobody: 5:55pm On Feb 05, 2022
This is what you get in a country where you are regarded, received based on how much you have in your bank account.

Dating an average decent looking woman in Nigeria is taxing.

Nobody questions your source of wealth, everyone celebrates it.

90 percent of Nigerians outside the country are into fraud.

Politicians are there to embezzle. Pastors are out to make money,

police and other security agencies are all out to steal.
Judges are all criminals

Our learning citadels are filled with criminals as lecturers.

.... Now, our children are born criminals and money conscious at birth. Unfortunately, it'll only get worse.

6 Likes

Re: 'You Fit Do Ritual?' – 15-Year-Old Sakawa Boy Says As He Shows Off Cash by livinbygrace: 5:55pm On Feb 05, 2022
This is not Nigeria.This is one of the Sakawa boys in Ghana .

1 Like

Re: 'You Fit Do Ritual?' – 15-Year-Old Sakawa Boy Says As He Shows Off Cash by FireUpNow(m): 5:56pm On Feb 05, 2022
Don't bring news of this nature it's very bad.
Re: 'You Fit Do Ritual?' – 15-Year-Old Sakawa Boy Says As He Shows Off Cash by Adakintroy: 5:58pm On Feb 05, 2022
This one done invite police enter him house. Them go follow you share your loot.

The instict to show....we all slave to it.
Re: 'You Fit Do Ritual?' – 15-Year-Old Sakawa Boy Says As He Shows Off Cash by Arysexy(m): 5:59pm On Feb 05, 2022
See where Buhari and APC has brought us.

Due to hardship caused by maladministration, every desperate idiot now think ritual pays.

How did we get here?
Re: 'You Fit Do Ritual?' – 15-Year-Old Sakawa Boy Says As He Shows Off Cash by omosefeeguaibor(f): 6:00pm On Feb 05, 2022
The one way fear me pass, na person go look your pikin come reason him head as his ticket to succeed may we not see evil. This generation of mine is way worse than the word evil itself.

1 Like

Re: 'You Fit Do Ritual?' – 15-Year-Old Sakawa Boy Says As He Shows Off Cash by EmmaLege: 6:02pm On Feb 05, 2022
cry cry cry
Re: 'You Fit Do Ritual?' – 15-Year-Old Sakawa Boy Says As He Shows Off Cash by Nobody: 6:03pm On Feb 05, 2022
How do we know he is 15?. People want to trend these days?
Re: 'You Fit Do Ritual?' – 15-Year-Old Sakawa Boy Says As He Shows Off Cash by yusluvad(m): 6:04pm On Feb 05, 2022
Fake money!
Re: 'You Fit Do Ritual?' – 15-Year-Old Sakawa Boy Says As He Shows Off Cash by Limitless72(m): 6:06pm On Feb 05, 2022
The police should arrest him ASAP

He need to explain the nature of his business
Re: 'You Fit Do Ritual?' – 15-Year-Old Sakawa Boy Says As He Shows Off Cash by bestpunterever: 6:07pm On Feb 05, 2022
Peebaby93:
It's my gender I pity.. they will just be rushing after this evil children. No one is safe again.

My own is that the day girls start doing ritual..boys go too miss
self acclaimed redpillers self go too miss.
Re: 'You Fit Do Ritual?' – 15-Year-Old Sakawa Boy Says As He Shows Off Cash by Emmanuel30a: 6:09pm On Feb 05, 2022
Senomii:

Leave me naaaaa, seun make una hold dis girl o
Out Of Many Things You Can Teach, Is It Emoji You Cant Teach? You Want Trade By Barter?
Re: 'You Fit Do Ritual?' – 15-Year-Old Sakawa Boy Says As He Shows Off Cash by trudpo: 6:09pm On Feb 05, 2022
It's not Buhari every time.
It's our society that puts pressure on boys. You here your mom saying see what lagbaja is doing see what tamedo has done for his own mom. See, what about clerics? Theirs is worse. If Buhari shuts down social media (Instagram, TikTok, Facebook) people will shout. Social media has put many on pressure and depression. Rituals no know age. These boys should be prosecuted like adults and not mnors.
Senomii:
Omo this thing is getting too much for the sake of my sisters buhari should pls do something naa☹️☹️ but how dem take know the boy age
And which kind currency be that sef, e resemble kuwait dinar, for this boy to get this kind currency(if na kuwait dinar) then e be like e don sacrifice him whole village
Re: 'You Fit Do Ritual?' – 15-Year-Old Sakawa Boy Says As He Shows Off Cash by Nobody: 6:11pm On Feb 05, 2022
Emmanuel30a:
Out Of Many Things You Can Teach, Is It Emoji You Cant Teach? You Want Trade By Barter?
I can never be nice to a person who's always insulting men old enough to be her father
Re: 'You Fit Do Ritual?' – 15-Year-Old Sakawa Boy Says As He Shows Off Cash by Horokrox: 6:12pm On Feb 05, 2022
grin
Re: 'You Fit Do Ritual?' – 15-Year-Old Sakawa Boy Says As He Shows Off Cash by djflexcy: 6:12pm On Feb 05, 2022
Senomii:
Omo this thing is getting too much for the sake of my sisters buhari should pls do something naa☹️☹️ but how dem take know the boy age
And which kind currency be that sef, e resemble kuwait dinar, for this boy to get this kind currency(if na kuwait dinar) then e be like e don sacrifice him whole village
That should be cfa
Re: 'You Fit Do Ritual?' – 15-Year-Old Sakawa Boy Says As He Shows Off Cash by Wazobia2216: 6:13pm On Feb 05, 2022
SmellySperm:

@boldes. They shouldn't please ☹️☹️
Tell that to the boys
Re: 'You Fit Do Ritual?' – 15-Year-Old Sakawa Boy Says As He Shows Off Cash by Emmanuel30a: 6:14pm On Feb 05, 2022
Senomii:

I can never be nice to a person who's always insulting men old enough to be her father
Insult Was Never A Good Thing
Re: 'You Fit Do Ritual?' – 15-Year-Old Sakawa Boy Says As He Shows Off Cash by Bububaby: 6:15pm On Feb 05, 2022
https://www.nairaland.com/6965503/brystal-graphics#109850390

Hello, good evening, I am a graphic designer, attached below are the work designed by me, Brystal Graphics, I design with great enthusiasm., please if your in need of a graphic designer... Brystal Graphics is at your service.. thanks � contact this number 07015733139, or message via WhatsApp or email brystalgraphics@gmail.com, if you need my service.... Thanks...

Re: 'You Fit Do Ritual?' – 15-Year-Old Sakawa Boy Says As He Shows Off Cash by Nobody: 6:18pm On Feb 05, 2022
djflexcy:

That should be cfa
Hmmm, u sure Abeg make e be o
Re: 'You Fit Do Ritual?' – 15-Year-Old Sakawa Boy Says As He Shows Off Cash by Prettygirl200(f): 6:19pm On Feb 05, 2022
yinkeys:

Not all women are hybristophiles, but all hybristophiles are women
e pain u? Ntooorr tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: 'You Fit Do Ritual?' – 15-Year-Old Sakawa Boy Says As He Shows Off Cash by Prettygirl200(f): 6:20pm On Feb 05, 2022
TheKingsmann:
Same useless gender u always ask urgent 2k frm and the same u spread ur legs for? cheesy grin
e pain all of una? Eyaaa sorry ooo tongue tongue tongue
Re: 'You Fit Do Ritual?' – 15-Year-Old Sakawa Boy Says As He Shows Off Cash by tuzle(m): 6:20pm On Feb 05, 2022
Datboredberry:
I was nice to you... But you're going to suffer... Don't blame me... You will regret this.. never call me a dweeb...
so "shut that dirty mouth of yours" is being nice, if u are not nice nko?
Re: 'You Fit Do Ritual?' – 15-Year-Old Sakawa Boy Says As He Shows Off Cash by gbengu(m): 6:20pm On Feb 05, 2022
Peebaby93:
It's my gender I pity.. they will just be rushing after this evil children. No one is safe again.

My own is that the day girls start doing ritual..boys go too miss

Women and girls one don tale as in it's been around since but they're not killing humans like these killers, they collect your glory, future fortunes and leave you empty like walking dead.

They do things like puna sisin, ileke, eja tutu, efo riro with witch craft ingredients that will make you die there like Mario.

Some puna na goddess as in idols that take sacrifices. Any man that enter there is gone forever.

One thing is sure that, devil, world, occult etc will not give u anything without collateral.

Most young girls nowadays are the stupid scapegoats used by these guys. Anyways, everyone should watch and careful what you eat , drink and go.

Even parties are dangerous now.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

EFCC Arrests 8 Yahoo Boys In Lagos (Photos) / Iyana Ipaja: Okada Riders Clash With Police Over Ban In Lagos / 17-year-old Girl Connives With Boyfriend To Fake Her Kidnap In Ogun (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.