Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,395 members, 7,836,587 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:18 AM

'You Fit Do Ritual?' – 15-Year-Old Sakawa Boy Says As He Shows Off Cash - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 'You Fit Do Ritual?' – 15-Year-Old Sakawa Boy Says As He Shows Off Cash (65147 Views)

Rahinatu Is Dead: 'Queen Of Dick, Hajia Pussy' Killed By Sakawa Boys / Boy Says He's Not Afraid Of Police Officers, But Afraid Of Soldiers & Boko Haram / Breaking! Sakawa Boy Caught At Gomoa Cemetery Exhuming Skull, Bones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'You Fit Do Ritual?' – 15-Year-Old Sakawa Boy Says As He Shows Off Cash by Nobody: 7:58pm On Feb 05, 2022
Nyascobar1414:

No not International oo...
We really need foreign bishes...
The rejects of the world... Well, you're entitled to dream... That's probably the only thing you can afford
Re: 'You Fit Do Ritual?' – 15-Year-Old Sakawa Boy Says As He Shows Off Cash by Nyascobar1414: 8:02pm On Feb 05, 2022
Datboredberry:
The rejects of the world... Well, you're entitled to dream... That's probably the only thing you can afford

I detest Nigerian Girls.. That's my choice... Stick to yours..
Re: 'You Fit Do Ritual?' – 15-Year-Old Sakawa Boy Says As He Shows Off Cash by judedwriter(m): 8:02pm On Feb 05, 2022
Money is now a religion undecided

So sad....
Re: 'You Fit Do Ritual?' – 15-Year-Old Sakawa Boy Says As He Shows Off Cash by decub: 8:04pm On Feb 05, 2022
Michelle70:
Wtf is going on?
When I was 15, I was asking people if them fit solve quadratic equation.
How did we come this low?

I was discussing this same thing with my secondary school classmate.

How did we get here?

1 Like

Re: 'You Fit Do Ritual?' – 15-Year-Old Sakawa Boy Says As He Shows Off Cash by Peebaby93: 8:04pm On Feb 05, 2022
gbengu:

Women and girls one don tale as in it's been around since but they're not killing humans like these killers, they collect your glory, future fortunes and leave you empty like walking dead.

They do things like puna sisin, ileke, eja tutu, efo riro with witch craft ingredients that will make you die there like Mario.

Some puna na goddess as in idols that take sacrifices. Any man that enter there is gone forever.

One thing is sure that, devil, world, occult etc will not give u anything without collateral.

Most young girls nowadays are the stupid scapegoats used by these guys. Anyways, everyone should watch and careful what you eat , drink and go.

Even parties are dangerous now.

God will protect us
Re: 'You Fit Do Ritual?' – 15-Year-Old Sakawa Boy Says As He Shows Off Cash by Fashionista01(f): 8:05pm On Feb 05, 2022
Some boys and men are so evil filled, no space for a good spirit to come.
Re: 'You Fit Do Ritual?' – 15-Year-Old Sakawa Boy Says As He Shows Off Cash by Peebaby93: 8:08pm On Feb 05, 2022
SoapQueen:

My dear, I used to blame girls until I saw the story of the innocent Unilag student who was hit with a huge stone and almost kidnapped because she refused to accept a car ride from two guys.

Thankfully, she was rescued by security agents.

Had the kidnappers succeeded, the world

would have said she was dating a Yahoo boy who used her for rituals.

Let us all be careful in these times. Our relatives, family friends, and co cannot even be trusted.

Just imagine........I also heard some of the victims are not really hookup girls,they sell goods online.then this boys order them like plenty..so in the process of delivery.they kill them.its just so sad and too much.

The mumu boys wouldn't even enjoy the so called wealth up to 3-4yrs.

Devil no dey give free gift

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'You Fit Do Ritual?' – 15-Year-Old Sakawa Boy Says As He Shows Off Cash by Nobody: 8:08pm On Feb 05, 2022
Nyascobar1414:

So why tell me if you don't want my opinion? Bit**
Re: 'You Fit Do Ritual?' – 15-Year-Old Sakawa Boy Says As He Shows Off Cash by frankson1(m): 8:09pm On Feb 05, 2022
BigYash:
Telling the world that you spread your dirty legs out of desperation is not even my problem. @ the bold. Your father inclusive, right?

And she spreads her legs for sick men undecided
Re: 'You Fit Do Ritual?' – 15-Year-Old Sakawa Boy Says As He Shows Off Cash by Peebaby93: 8:10pm On Feb 05, 2022
bestpunterever:
self acclaimed redpillers self go too miss.

Just one call "babe I'm lonely and bored can you come around" .next will be headline
Re: 'You Fit Do Ritual?' – 15-Year-Old Sakawa Boy Says As He Shows Off Cash by Bukola123456(f): 8:13pm On Feb 05, 2022
Oga oooo. 15years
Re: 'You Fit Do Ritual?' – 15-Year-Old Sakawa Boy Says As He Shows Off Cash by frankson1(m): 8:14pm On Feb 05, 2022
Datboredberry:
You thought women are the only ones who are opportunistic?

Nigerian boys/men are worse... grin

The most I can do outta desperation is spread my legs... Your depraved gender harvest organs and mine skulls... Even cook and eat the flesh...

Nigerian men are sick!

Entitled bastards who wanna buy Benz their fathers can't afford...

AHH!!! Aunty, you still have to spread your legs for these same sick Nigeria men lipsrsealed
Re: 'You Fit Do Ritual?' – 15-Year-Old Sakawa Boy Says As He Shows Off Cash by Nobody: 8:17pm On Feb 05, 2022
frankson1:

Cc: BigYash

AHH!!! Aunty, you still have to spread your legs for these same sick Nigeria men lipsrsealed
Are you two daft?

"The most I can do out of desperation..." You can't comprehend that simple sentence? undecided
Re: 'You Fit Do Ritual?' – 15-Year-Old Sakawa Boy Says As He Shows Off Cash by bergs2: 8:19pm On Feb 05, 2022
Michelle70:
Wtf is going on?

Common.
While you were busy solving QE, parents were busy looking for result.
And if your parents didnt compare you with some criminals and how they have made so Mich money, bought house and cars for their parents, then you must have been bequeathed with a good future.
No wonder your vexation of spirit!

Brother, we lost it when society neglected the one vital question: Where did I you get that From?

1 Like

Re: 'You Fit Do Ritual?' – 15-Year-Old Sakawa Boy Says As He Shows Off Cash by SoapQueen(f): 8:19pm On Feb 05, 2022
Peebaby93:

Just imagine........I also heard some of the victims are not really hookup girls,they sell goods online.then this boys order them like plenty..so in the process of delivery.they kill them.its just so sad and too much.

The mumu boys wouldn't even enjoy the so called wealth up to 3-4yrs.

Devil no dey give free gift

I'm telling you. They sell their soul for temporary wealth that comes with stupid conditions.

The matter tire me. And it's so crazy that no one can be trusted. Whenever I deliver any items to customer, I drop it off at a busy location.

Don't come to my location and I won't come to yours.

It's only God that will save us in this country.

1 Like

Re: 'You Fit Do Ritual?' – 15-Year-Old Sakawa Boy Says As He Shows Off Cash by BigYash: 8:22pm On Feb 05, 2022
Datboredberry:
Are you two daft?

"The most I can do out of desperation..." You can't comprehend that simple sentence? undecided
The sentence, I said wasn't my problem... But you failed to answer the question I asked.. Is your dad not a Nigerian? I guess he is among the sick men you talked about, right?
Re: 'You Fit Do Ritual?' – 15-Year-Old Sakawa Boy Says As He Shows Off Cash by naija4life247: 8:24pm On Feb 05, 2022
Datboredberry:
You thought women are the only ones who are opportunistic?

Nigerian boys/men are worse... grin

The most I can do outta desperation is spread my legs... Your depraved gender harvest organs and mine skulls... Even cook and eat the flesh...

Nigerian men are sick!

Entitled bastards who wanna buy Benz their fathers can't afford...

This one is depressed and suicidal
Re: 'You Fit Do Ritual?' – 15-Year-Old Sakawa Boy Says As He Shows Off Cash by Nobody: 8:25pm On Feb 05, 2022
BigYash:
The sentence, I said wasn't my problem... But you failed to answer the question I asked.. Is your dad not a Nigerian? I guess he is among the sick men you talked about, right?
My dad is sick... He's a rapist with a criminal record...

Trust me... Nigerian men... Without strict guidance... They are more than liable to run amok like beasts in the bushes... Even wild animals couldn't be cruel enough to start a trend where they pluck out eyes and harvest organs... Not even the devil...

1 Like

Re: 'You Fit Do Ritual?' – 15-Year-Old Sakawa Boy Says As He Shows Off Cash by Nobody: 8:26pm On Feb 05, 2022
naija4life247:

This one is depressed and suicidal
I'm endangered... I should be merry so my severed head ends up roasted in a native pot? undecided

1 Like

Re: 'You Fit Do Ritual?' – 15-Year-Old Sakawa Boy Says As He Shows Off Cash by BigYash: 8:32pm On Feb 05, 2022
Datboredberry:
My dad is sick... He's a rapist with a criminal record...

Trust me... Nigerian men... Without strict guidance... They are more than liable to run amok like beasts in the bushes... Even wild animals couldn't be cruel enough to start a trend where they pluck out eyes and harvest organs... Not even the devil...
No wonder he birthed someone like you(Very bitter hearted). But you need to understand that, not all Nigerian men are like your rapist father.. We have Nigerian men who aren't wild animals like you father,like you said he is.. We have Nigerian men who are humans... Try as much as you can to marry a human being, so that your offerings won't have a dad like your sick dad.. Okay?
Re: 'You Fit Do Ritual?' – 15-Year-Old Sakawa Boy Says As He Shows Off Cash by frankson1(m): 8:35pm On Feb 05, 2022
Datboredberry:
Are you two daft?

Okay! The frustration on you is just too much.

I'm out little one.
Re: 'You Fit Do Ritual?' – 15-Year-Old Sakawa Boy Says As He Shows Off Cash by Nobody: 8:35pm On Feb 05, 2022
Nyascobar1414:

Don't feed her ur attention bro, she's worse than a nagging wife, she'll drive u nuts
Re: 'You Fit Do Ritual?' – 15-Year-Old Sakawa Boy Says As He Shows Off Cash by Nobody: 8:47pm On Feb 05, 2022
BigYash:
No wonder he birthed someone like you(Very bitter hearted). But you need to understand that, not all Nigerian men are like your rapist father.. We have Nigerian men who aren't wild animals like you father,like you said he is.. We have Nigerian men who are humans... Try as much as you can to marry a human being, so that your offerings won't have a dad like your sick dad.. Okay?
The cases on Nairaland alone... For christsake, we're arguing on a thread on a 15yr old who's flaunting his ill-gotten wealth...

My father, in as much as he was bad... He's not the reason I think so negatively of your kind... when I come here, and I see the depravity... I can't help feeling repulsed... There might be good men, but the bad outnumber them...

And stop wailing like a bit** in heat... Instead of taking the pain put on me, dedicate some of your time to helping your kind out... They really need it...

Just a reminder... This isn't a battlefield... It's the work of teenagers... Four of a million in this country...

Blame me for the hate I feel... But if a girl breaks your tender heart and you come here writing crap like, "Naija girls are useless, all of them"... Then you're justified...

How self-righteous... Or you don't think I know you? undecided

1 Like

Re: 'You Fit Do Ritual?' – 15-Year-Old Sakawa Boy Says As He Shows Off Cash by micki1: 8:48pm On Feb 05, 2022
Michelle70:
Wtf is going on?

We came this low when the first set of internet fraudsters were celebrated as smart "hustlers".
I'm afraid where this might head to in the next decade.

Say no to fraud in all its forms!

1 Like

Re: 'You Fit Do Ritual?' – 15-Year-Old Sakawa Boy Says As He Shows Off Cash by Nobody: 8:49pm On Feb 05, 2022
Senomii:

Don't feed her ur attention bro, she's worse than a nagging wife, she'll drive u nuts
Should I put a nipple in your mouth? undecided

You're insufferable...
Re: 'You Fit Do Ritual?' – 15-Year-Old Sakawa Boy Says As He Shows Off Cash by BigYash: 8:51pm On Feb 05, 2022
Datboredberry:
The cases on Nairaland alone... For christsake, we're arguing on a thread on a 15yr old who's flaunting his ill-gotten wealth...

My father, in as much as he was bad... He's not the reason I think so negatively of your kind... when I come here, and I see the depravity... I can't help feeling repulsed... There might be good men, but the bad outnumber them...

And stop wailing like a bit** in heat... Instead of taking the pain put on me, dedicate some of your time to helping your kind out... They really need it...

Just a reminder... This isn't a battlefield... It's the work of teenagers... Four of a million in this country...

Blame me for the hate I feel... But if a girl breaks your tender heart and you come here writing crap like, "Naija girls are useless, all of them"... Then you're justified...

How self-righteous... Or you don't think I know you? undecided
You know who from where? Anyways ,I think you already got the message in my last reply to you. Enjoy the rest of your evening....
Re: 'You Fit Do Ritual?' – 15-Year-Old Sakawa Boy Says As He Shows Off Cash by micflo28(m): 8:55pm On Feb 05, 2022
slaughter, behead, butcher any ritualist in sight henceforth. Do it or they will do it to you. No mercy for this Stupidos. I pray i get in a room one on one with one of the. his head will first be in my hand.

1 Like

Re: 'You Fit Do Ritual?' – 15-Year-Old Sakawa Boy Says As He Shows Off Cash by SoapQueen(f): 8:55pm On Feb 05, 2022
JESHAL:
[s][/s]

Women are the reason why men are doing yahoo, they pressure men into it

My God! This is one of the most unreasonable things I've read in years.

How can someone put pressure on you? To go into ritualism?

In the same world where guys and ladies are raking up millions doing legitimate online jobs? The other day, on LinkedIn a guy wrote on how he made over 15 million from Upwork in less than a year. I bet he killed 10 girls or a whole village.

The issue I have with most people is ACCOUNTABILITY! Why do people find it hard to take responsibility for their actions without blaming another? Whatever you do, Chest it and live your truth.

NOBODY. I repeat, Nobody can pressurize anyone to do anything as sordid as yahoo and ritualism.

Log off for me baby, and get yo ass to work!!!

2 Likes

Re: 'You Fit Do Ritual?' – 15-Year-Old Sakawa Boy Says As He Shows Off Cash by Nobody: 8:57pm On Feb 05, 2022
BigYash:
You know who from where? Anyways ,I think you already got the message in my last reply to you. Enjoy the rest of your evening....
You're not a misogynistic pig? You don't applaud your fellow misogynistic pigs here? undecided

Your message was bullshit... All you did was try to piss me off by dissing my father... And you failed pitifully...

But I'm not the only one who dislikes your kind... People all over the world do... Thanks to Nigerian men, our country is a popular shit-hole...

In everything, the Nigerian man gets a zero...

We thought it was bad then... But now, you can add "human butcher" to your resume... After scammer and romance fraudster, drug pusher, kidnapper...and the list goes on...

Hard to not throw up

1 Like

Re: 'You Fit Do Ritual?' – 15-Year-Old Sakawa Boy Says As He Shows Off Cash by Nyascobar1414: 8:57pm On Feb 05, 2022
Senomii:

Dammnn bro...
She is mentally der*nged...
Pukes!

2 Likes

Re: 'You Fit Do Ritual?' – 15-Year-Old Sakawa Boy Says As He Shows Off Cash by Nobody: 9:00pm On Feb 05, 2022
Nyascobar1414:

Dammnn bro...
She is mentally der*nged...
Pukes!
The irony of how you quoted me first... Can't stay away?
Re: 'You Fit Do Ritual?' – 15-Year-Old Sakawa Boy Says As He Shows Off Cash by BigYash: 9:02pm On Feb 05, 2022
Datboredberry:
You're not a misogynistic pig? You don't applaud your fellow misogynistic pigs here? undecided

Your message was bullshit... All you did was try to piss me off by dissing my father... And you failed pitifully...

But I'm not the only one who dislikes your kind... People all over the world do... Thanks to Nigerian men, our country is a popular shit-hole...

In everything, the Nigerian man gets a zero...

We thought it was bad then... But now, you can add "human butcher" to your resume... After scammer and romance fraudster, drug pusher, kidnapper...and the list goes on...

Hard to not throw up
Say no to hard drugs.. Its not good for you..
This is my last reply to you... Product of a rapist( Remember you said it yourself)..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

17-year-old Girl Connives With Boyfriend To Fake Her Kidnap In Ogun (Photo) / Iyana Ipaja: Okada Riders Clash With Police Over Ban In Lagos / Female Ritualist Who Kills Crawling Babies Stripped Unclad - Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.