Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,689 members, 7,820,395 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:14 PM

'You Fit Do Ritual?' – 15-Year-Old Sakawa Boy Says As He Shows Off Cash - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 'You Fit Do Ritual?' – 15-Year-Old Sakawa Boy Says As He Shows Off Cash (65092 Views)

Rahinatu Is Dead: 'Queen Of Dick, Hajia Pussy' Killed By Sakawa Boys / Boy Says He's Not Afraid Of Police Officers, But Afraid Of Soldiers & Boko Haram / Breaking! Sakawa Boy Caught At Gomoa Cemetery Exhuming Skull, Bones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'You Fit Do Ritual?' – 15-Year-Old Sakawa Boy Says As He Shows Off Cash by Nobody: 9:06pm On Feb 05, 2022
BigYash:
Say no to hard drugs.. Its not good for you..
This is my last reply to you... Product of a rapist( Remember you said it yourself)..
Product of a Nigerian man... Rgrettable...

On the romance section, they create a million threads on sex... It's repulsive... Typical low IQ primates...

2 Likes

Re: 'You Fit Do Ritual?' – 15-Year-Old Sakawa Boy Says As He Shows Off Cash by jaxxy(m): 10:04pm On Feb 05, 2022
yuping:
undecided I hope those who says we should not question some one source of money are seeing this, hypocrite everywhere, which kind bussiness go give this boy this money. And if you are still saying we should not question someone source of money I hope your family get same treatment as innocent victim. You can't even hang around your child hood friends any more, one friend order suya for everyone this days person dey fear to eat, everyone though maybe its human flesh nobody want die.

The lust for money had taken over Nigerians. It started from our elders in the political class, our politicians they refused to correct the irresponsible behavior now the youths and even teens are doing theirs. And it is getting uglier than we thought.

This is why I say celebrities or anyone who flaunts money must be able to defend it and state their source of income to the authorities. If not they should be investigated.

U can’t flaunt money and not be investigated or be afraid to defend.

Many will post cash or house on social media with no single sign of what they do to create such money. The relevant government agencies should investigate the source of the wealth and taxes.

This will sanitize our social media space.

1 Like

Re: 'You Fit Do Ritual?' – 15-Year-Old Sakawa Boy Says As He Shows Off Cash by Badonasty(m): 10:16pm On Feb 05, 2022
This isn’t Nigeria
Re: 'You Fit Do Ritual?' – 15-Year-Old Sakawa Boy Says As He Shows Off Cash by lexander(m): 10:21pm On Feb 05, 2022
Datboredberry:
You thought women are the only ones who are opportunistic?

Nigerian boys/men are worse... grin

The most I can do outta desperation is spread my legs... Your depraved gender harvest organs and mine skulls... Even cook and eat the flesh...

Nigerian men are sick!

Entitled bastards who wanna buy Benz their fathers can't afford...
and you think only men are involved in rituals, call a spade a spade and stop attempting to shame a particular gender
Re: 'You Fit Do Ritual?' – 15-Year-Old Sakawa Boy Says As He Shows Off Cash by newoffer: 10:37pm On Feb 05, 2022
They believe in snakes
eddynaira125:
NAIRALANDERS don't believe that money ritual exist

By the time it get to your door step make body no tell anybody
Re: 'You Fit Do Ritual?' – 15-Year-Old Sakawa Boy Says As He Shows Off Cash by NybenSBF101(m): 10:39pm On Feb 05, 2022
Parents are failing

1 Like

Re: 'You Fit Do Ritual?' – 15-Year-Old Sakawa Boy Says As He Shows Off Cash by NamelessOGBENI(m): 10:56pm On Feb 05, 2022
SenecaTheYonger:
Atheists have been awful quiet lately. But just mention how Jesus is the Son of God and watch them foam in the mouth
I heard they havinv an extraordinary sessions right now, quarantine is the name.

One even made an offer recently on the bird app to anybody who can explain the intricacies of rituals and how it work, I guess his offer was DOA.

1 Like

Re: 'You Fit Do Ritual?' – 15-Year-Old Sakawa Boy Says As He Shows Off Cash by SweetDipBenny(m): 11:13pm On Feb 05, 2022
Mad generation sad

1 Like

Re: 'You Fit Do Ritual?' – 15-Year-Old Sakawa Boy Says As He Shows Off Cash by Luckystarr(m): 11:16pm On Feb 05, 2022
Utopia Token Contract Address: Get 2500 UWCT Now
Utopia Token Contract Address – Getting Utopia Token is quite easy if you follow and accomplish all the tasks that will be given to you as a participant.

Utopia Token Contract revealed in their news that they will be giving 10,000,000 Utopia Token to every available participant that is ready for the task.

In this guide, we’ll give you detailed info on how to get involved in this airdrop, how to participate, and how to get a Utopia Token Contract Address.

To read full article Click here https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=2ahUKEwjT1sLxqun1AhWd8bsIHUiXBVcQFnoECAoQAQ&url=https%3A%2F%2Fjonakyblog.com%2Futopia-token-contract-address%2F&usg=AOvVaw3UcM8ezM-C1JfVkoQBzSVK

browngh:
A 15-year-old boy takes to social media to challenge those who seem to be admiring his status as he outlines some of the conditions that come with it.

In the short video, the boy could be seen randomly spraying his money while bragging and outlining the scary requirements.

A bag filled with hard currency was also spotted in the video.

Voice in the clip proclaimed thus.

"You fit do ritual? You get mind? You fit baf soap dey see spirit for night? You wan die young?”

Watch the video below:

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CZlruDYAQGp/?utm_medium=copy_link
Re: 'You Fit Do Ritual?' – 15-Year-Old Sakawa Boy Says As He Shows Off Cash by countryman13: 11:36pm On Feb 05, 2022
Datboredberry:
It's the woman's fault? Tell that to the mothers, wives, nieces...etc.

If you find a Nigerian and and a snake in your house at midnight, kill the Nigerian man first...
Hahahaha meaning Naija men are still better than the women foes oooooo.
Seeing a snake n Naija woman in ur house at midnight,d best option is to run away n leave house in totally n never to come back there.
Jokes apart,d rate at which these young chaps are looking for quick money is worrisome. They joined everything together ranging from taking hards drugs n so on. It's very bad
Re: 'You Fit Do Ritual?' – 15-Year-Old Sakawa Boy Says As He Shows Off Cash by Basicend: 12:04am On Feb 06, 2022
Michelle70:
Wtf is going on?
When I was 15, I was asking people if them fit solve quadratic equation.
How did we come this low?

Nigeria don change completely bro. . .
Re: 'You Fit Do Ritual?' – 15-Year-Old Sakawa Boy Says As He Shows Off Cash by isnovic(m): 12:42am On Feb 06, 2022
browngh:
A 15-year-old boy takes to social media to challenge those who seem to be admiring his status as he outlines some of the conditions that come with it.

In the short video, the boy could be seen randomly spraying his money while bragging and outlining the scary requirements.

"You fit do ritual? You get mind? You fit baf soap dey see spirit for night? You wan die young?”

Watch the video below:

#bambamGeneration.

Re: 'You Fit Do Ritual?' – 15-Year-Old Sakawa Boy Says As He Shows Off Cash by everythinggirly(f): 12:57am On Feb 06, 2022
This is more than the generation of vipers indeed. End time!

1 Like

Re: 'You Fit Do Ritual?' – 15-Year-Old Sakawa Boy Says As He Shows Off Cash by sydneyboss(m): 1:17am On Feb 06, 2022
Datboredberry:
It's the woman's fault? Tell that to the mothers, wives, nieces...etc.

If you find a Nigerian and and a snake in your house at midnight, kill the Nigerian man first...

You're just making noise, please kindly keep quiet
Re: 'You Fit Do Ritual?' – 15-Year-Old Sakawa Boy Says As He Shows Off Cash by Thightman1(m): 1:18am On Feb 06, 2022
Datboredberry:
My dad is sick... He's a rapist with a criminal record...

Trust me... Nigerian men... Without strict guidance... They are more than liable to run amok like beasts in the bushes... Even wild animals couldn't be cruel enough to start a trend where they pluck out eyes and harvest organs... Not even the devil...
Nigerian men don give this one plenty breakfast o.. Naso depression. Dey start.. You a dweeb grin
Re: 'You Fit Do Ritual?' – 15-Year-Old Sakawa Boy Says As He Shows Off Cash by Princeokwuego1(m): 1:29am On Feb 06, 2022
on guard
Re: 'You Fit Do Ritual?' – 15-Year-Old Sakawa Boy Says As He Shows Off Cash by teachernnaa: 2:06am On Feb 06, 2022
Government has done little or nothing to discourage these type of news, media should be regulated,other kids need not see or watch this, this one shld also be arrested to explain his wealth.

1 Like

Re: 'You Fit Do Ritual?' – 15-Year-Old Sakawa Boy Says As He Shows Off Cash by zazzi: 4:45am On Feb 06, 2022
Michelle70:
Wtf is going on?

You are even wrong. Nigeria operates 6-3-3-4 education system. At that age, u are not even qualified to be in senior secondary school but junior secondary. It's ur seniors in school that will be talking of quadratic equation. If we don't check this menace now it will be a future disaster.

1 Like

Re: 'You Fit Do Ritual?' – 15-Year-Old Sakawa Boy Says As He Shows Off Cash by Michelle70(m): 5:07am On Feb 06, 2022
zazzi:
You are even wrong. Nigeria operates 6-3-3-4 education system. At that age, u are not even qualified to be in senior secondary school but junior secondary. It's ur seniors in school that will be talking of quadratic equation. If we don't check this menace now it will be a future disaster.
at 15yrs, I was in SS2.

1 Like

Re: 'You Fit Do Ritual?' – 15-Year-Old Sakawa Boy Says As He Shows Off Cash by Unrated900(m): 5:10am On Feb 06, 2022
Michelle70:
Wtf is going on?

When I was 15 to 23 I haven’t even known woman in life because I was always locked up in the room and guarded by my late father.
He trained me about life
I taught he was doing me bad
This days am enjoying and my life is built on a platter of gold
The devil is out there to win soul for its self
Righteousness 2 where at thou

1 Like

Re: 'You Fit Do Ritual?' – 15-Year-Old Sakawa Boy Says As He Shows Off Cash by MoIbrahim: 7:26am On Feb 06, 2022
Michelle70:
Wtf is going on?

Leaders only follow money.

Musician no longer sing love and adventure but money and sex.

Actors only act sex and money.

In those days, you'll hear and see lyrics like I don't know why I love you so much. Now love and relationships are purely based on money and sex, and they do not love for no reason.
Re: 'You Fit Do Ritual?' – 15-Year-Old Sakawa Boy Says As He Shows Off Cash by Michelle70(m): 7:30am On Feb 06, 2022
MoIbrahim:

Leaders only follow money.

Musician no longer sing love and adventure but money and sex.

Actors only act sex and money.

In those days, you'll hear and see lyrics like I don't know why I love you so much. Now love and relationships are purely based on money and sex, and they do not love for mo reason.
u no add church now only preach about financial breakthrough.
Politics is all about money and looting.
Media is all about BBnaija and money

The only institution that is still trying in Nigeria is the school and they are grossly neglected by the govt

1 Like

Re: 'You Fit Do Ritual?' – 15-Year-Old Sakawa Boy Says As He Shows Off Cash by OZIL10: 8:09am On Feb 06, 2022
Make the soap no enter ur eyes when water to wash it off don finish
Re: 'You Fit Do Ritual?' – 15-Year-Old Sakawa Boy Says As He Shows Off Cash by DKM123: 9:10am On Feb 06, 2022
See them! See the future Nigerian men. God help all your daughters and sisters. Shebi you people are focused on the girls falling in love with them instead of the criminals themselves. Una never see anything. They are coming for all your female relatives.
Re: 'You Fit Do Ritual?' – 15-Year-Old Sakawa Boy Says As He Shows Off Cash by Valobit(f): 11:56pm On Feb 06, 2022
Jesus is Lord!!!

what is with our young people and fast money?
this boy is still a child?
what does he need this kind of wealth for at this age?
Oluwa ooo!!!!

browngh:

Watch the video below:

Re: 'You Fit Do Ritual?' – 15-Year-Old Sakawa Boy Says As He Shows Off Cash by Valobit(f): 11:57pm On Feb 06, 2022
help me ask o!!
at 15, i was thinking of GCE, WAEC AND JAMB

Michelle70:
Wtf is going on?

Re: 'You Fit Do Ritual?' – 15-Year-Old Sakawa Boy Says As He Shows Off Cash by 131israel: 12:08pm On Feb 07, 2022
sad
Re: 'You Fit Do Ritual?' – 15-Year-Old Sakawa Boy Says As He Shows Off Cash by LilleG(m): 10:12am On Feb 10, 2022
This world is gone

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Woman Hospitalised & Nearly Died After Picking Up A Dollar Bill, Found On Ground / Iyana Ipaja: Okada Riders Clash With Police Over Ban In Lagos / 17-year-old Girl Connives With Boyfriend To Fake Her Kidnap In Ogun (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.