Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,531 members, 7,837,032 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:57 PM

'You Fit Do Ritual?' – 15-Year-Old Sakawa Boy Says As He Shows Off Cash - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 'You Fit Do Ritual?' – 15-Year-Old Sakawa Boy Says As He Shows Off Cash (65154 Views)

Rahinatu Is Dead: 'Queen Of Dick, Hajia Pussy' Killed By Sakawa Boys / Boy Says He's Not Afraid Of Police Officers, But Afraid Of Soldiers & Boko Haram / Breaking! Sakawa Boy Caught At Gomoa Cemetery Exhuming Skull, Bones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'You Fit Do Ritual?' – 15-Year-Old Sakawa Boy Says As He Shows Off Cash by tito44: 5:29pm On Feb 05, 2022
Datboredberry:
I was nice to you... But you're going to suffer... Don't blame me... You will regret this.. never call me a dweeb...

dweeb

8 Likes

Re: 'You Fit Do Ritual?' – 15-Year-Old Sakawa Boy Says As He Shows Off Cash by BigYash: 5:30pm On Feb 05, 2022
Datboredberry:
You thought women are the only ones who are opportunistic?

Nigerian boys/men are worse... grin

The most I can do outta desperation is spread my legs... Your depraved gender harvest organs and mine skulls... Even cook and eat the flesh...

Nigerian men are sick!

Entitled bastards who wanna buy Benz their fathers can't afford...
Telling the world that you spread your dirty legs out of desperation is not even my problem. @ the bold. Your father inclusive, right?

2 Likes

Re: 'You Fit Do Ritual?' – 15-Year-Old Sakawa Boy Says As He Shows Off Cash by iyapont: 5:30pm On Feb 05, 2022
Which currency is this?
Re: 'You Fit Do Ritual?' – 15-Year-Old Sakawa Boy Says As He Shows Off Cash by able20(m): 5:30pm On Feb 05, 2022
I keep reminding myself that Ogun state the central point for human rituals is a neighboring state to Lagos state a cosmopolitan city of excellence I get scared.

5 Likes

Re: 'You Fit Do Ritual?' – 15-Year-Old Sakawa Boy Says As He Shows Off Cash by Bounceboune7: 5:31pm On Feb 05, 2022
yuping:
undecided I hope those who says we should not question some one source of money are seeing this, hypocrite everywhere, which kind bussiness go give this boy this money. And if you are still saying we should not question someone source of money I hope your family get same treatment as innocent victim. You can't even hang around your child hood friends any more, one friend order suya for everyone this days person dey fear to eat, everyone though maybe its human flesh nobody want die.
God bless u

When we ask for source of income they will b quick to tag us

Haters
Bad belle
Envy
Miserable
Poverty stricken

But now their eye don dey clear,after defending then n now they have grown wings nobody can tame them again.

They ain't hiding it any longer

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'You Fit Do Ritual?' – 15-Year-Old Sakawa Boy Says As He Shows Off Cash by Prettygirl200(f): 5:32pm On Feb 05, 2022
Useless gender. undecided undecided undecided undecided Muteeewwww
Re: 'You Fit Do Ritual?' – 15-Year-Old Sakawa Boy Says As He Shows Off Cash by Nobody: 5:32pm On Feb 05, 2022
Something is wrong somewhere, I don’t understand what is going on! I mean this has nothing to do with Yahoo + and bombing anymore.

3 Likes

Re: 'You Fit Do Ritual?' – 15-Year-Old Sakawa Boy Says As He Shows Off Cash by drlateef: 5:32pm On Feb 05, 2022
Are these the youth who want to lead Nigeria? Many of these young boys and girls have wasted their lives. They think rituals na joke, just as they take hard drugs. It’s even far worse than hard drugs. You are dinning with devil, you don’t have long spoon and you don’t even know where to sit, you don’t know which food you are eating. Too bad for this wasted generation of yahoo boys.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'You Fit Do Ritual?' – 15-Year-Old Sakawa Boy Says As He Shows Off Cash by obedience4(m): 5:33pm On Feb 05, 2022
[color=#990000][/color]
Well it just shows how decay the society his..
God help us all

1 Like

Re: 'You Fit Do Ritual?' – 15-Year-Old Sakawa Boy Says As He Shows Off Cash by Nobody: 5:33pm On Feb 05, 2022
[s]
Prettygirl200:
Useless gender. undecided undecided undecided undecided Muteeewwww
[/s]

Stupid gal
Mtchewwww

1 Like

Re: 'You Fit Do Ritual?' – 15-Year-Old Sakawa Boy Says As He Shows Off Cash by dragunov: 5:33pm On Feb 05, 2022
Caramia2020:
Desperation everywhere

This is wayyyyyy beyond desperation. There is no word to capture this phenomenon.

1 Like

Re: 'You Fit Do Ritual?' – 15-Year-Old Sakawa Boy Says As He Shows Off Cash by Nobody: 5:34pm On Feb 05, 2022
iyapont:
Which currency is this?
E fit be kuwait dinar or one african currency but I no know, but if na kuwait dinar, this guy fit don sacrifice him whole village

4 Likes

Re: 'You Fit Do Ritual?' – 15-Year-Old Sakawa Boy Says As He Shows Off Cash by Angelfrost(m): 5:35pm On Feb 05, 2022
Let's keep worshipping and glorifying wealth above common sense as a society.

Una never see anything!!!

This is just the beginning!!!

Wait till primary school boys start talking about rituals and "picking"!!!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'You Fit Do Ritual?' – 15-Year-Old Sakawa Boy Says As He Shows Off Cash by DrMrsFunmi(f): 5:35pm On Feb 05, 2022
eddynaira125:
NAIRALANDERS don't believe that money ritual exist

By the time it get to your door step make body no tell anybody
na ignorant people full this forum bro

3 Likes

Re: 'You Fit Do Ritual?' – 15-Year-Old Sakawa Boy Says As He Shows Off Cash by Lamasta(m): 5:35pm On Feb 05, 2022
We are in a state of moral decadence Imagine a 15 year old boy with huge cash in his possession abeg which work in dey do at his age to get this kinda money

1 Like

Re: 'You Fit Do Ritual?' – 15-Year-Old Sakawa Boy Says As He Shows Off Cash by PrinceOfLagos: 5:35pm On Feb 05, 2022
This is serious
Re: 'You Fit Do Ritual?' – 15-Year-Old Sakawa Boy Says As He Shows Off Cash by redsun(m): 5:36pm On Feb 05, 2022
A generation that is on the verge of extinction. Normal people are learning to adapt and progress. Africans are learning to retrogress and self-destruct.

The only thing that can give you money in wasting a healthy person's life is if you can medically harvest the person's healthy organs, preserve them properly and have enough time to sell them to rich, terminally sick people for transplant. Aside from that, all you will get is wasted rotten cadaver and empty hope of a fundamentally ignorant baboon.
Re: 'You Fit Do Ritual?' – 15-Year-Old Sakawa Boy Says As He Shows Off Cash by dragunov: 5:37pm On Feb 05, 2022
drlateef:
Are these the youth who want to lead Nigeria? Many of these young boys and girls have wasted their lives. They think rituals na joke, just as they take hard drugs. It’s even far worse than hard drugs. You are dinning with devil, you don’t have long spoon and you don’t even know where to sit, you don’t know which food you are eating. Too bad for this wasted generation of yahoo boys.

Long spoon? Long spoon ke? Those are for the devils of olden days. The devil's of nowadays don't appreciate long spoons. If you like let your spoon be as long as a javelin, your own don finish.

4 Likes

Re: 'You Fit Do Ritual?' – 15-Year-Old Sakawa Boy Says As He Shows Off Cash by dragunov: 5:38pm On Feb 05, 2022
BigYash:
Telling the world that you spread your dirty legs out of desperation is not even my problem. @ the bold. Your father inclusive, right?
and brothers too.

1 Like

Re: 'You Fit Do Ritual?' – 15-Year-Old Sakawa Boy Says As He Shows Off Cash by yinkeys(m): 5:39pm On Feb 05, 2022
Angelfrost:
Let's keep worshipping and glorifying wealth above common sense as a society.

Una never see anything!!!

This is just the beginning!!!

Wait till primary school boys start talking about rituals and "picking"!!!
shocked
Things were not this horrible in GEJ’s time.
Right now the people getting into rituals are too much

1 Like

Re: 'You Fit Do Ritual?' – 15-Year-Old Sakawa Boy Says As He Shows Off Cash by dammyco(m): 5:40pm On Feb 05, 2022
Satan dey fear Nigerian.
Re: 'You Fit Do Ritual?' – 15-Year-Old Sakawa Boy Says As He Shows Off Cash by 24brains(m): 5:41pm On Feb 05, 2022
eddynaira125:

i pity those that still doubt the existence of rituals but believe in voodooism and village people. The devil is the same.

bible clearly states that "this world lieth in wickedness" also "woe to the inhabitants of the earth, for the wicked one has come to dwell among you"

3 Likes

Re: 'You Fit Do Ritual?' – 15-Year-Old Sakawa Boy Says As He Shows Off Cash by Xagacem: 5:42pm On Feb 05, 2022
0bamaMessi:
I blame nollywood
who ever believe what he or she saw on Nigeria Nollywood film, and went into money ritual is a big fool what about the negative part at the end of those movie don't you see that does perpetrator always die, what about those that art native doctor why don't they emulate them, or the people that are doing gate man job on movie

3 Likes

Re: 'You Fit Do Ritual?' – 15-Year-Old Sakawa Boy Says As He Shows Off Cash by Echoban: 5:43pm On Feb 05, 2022
Datboredberry:
Lol... But you're not hating on black women? Double standards... Ouch

Kwayet. U talk too much. angry

1 Like

Re: 'You Fit Do Ritual?' – 15-Year-Old Sakawa Boy Says As He Shows Off Cash by Nobody: 5:43pm On Feb 05, 2022
Uwa ajaoka. Come quickly lord Jesus!

1 Like

Re: 'You Fit Do Ritual?' – 15-Year-Old Sakawa Boy Says As He Shows Off Cash by Nobody: 5:44pm On Feb 05, 2022
browngh:
A 15-year-old boy takes to social media to challenge those who seem to be admiring his status as he outlines some of the conditions that come with it.

In the short video, the boy could be seen randomly spraying his money while bragging and outlining the scary requirements.

A bag filled with hard currency was also spotted in the video.

Voice in the clip proclaimed thus.

"You fit do ritual? You get mind? You fit baf soap dey see spirit for night? You wan die young?”

Watch the video below:

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CZlruDYAQGp/?utm_medium=copy_link

Over 50% of Nigerian boys/men are desparate for money and would do anything including kill their own mothers for money ritual.
Re: 'You Fit Do Ritual?' – 15-Year-Old Sakawa Boy Says As He Shows Off Cash by OlawaleBammie: 5:44pm On Feb 05, 2022
Michelle70:
Wtf is going on?
When I was 15, I was asking people if them fit solve quadratic equation.
How did we come this low?

face ur business gang cause these aswear.

Assuming we checkmate ourselves in one accord the societal decadence wouldn't have bn this much, but wen u talk, one oloriburuku from one miserable corner will be shouting..."whatever happens to minding ur business"

2 Likes

Re: 'You Fit Do Ritual?' – 15-Year-Old Sakawa Boy Says As He Shows Off Cash by SeriouslySense(m): 5:45pm On Feb 05, 2022
There is nothing like wealth from ritual killing, grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

Who believes and reinforces this fake believe that wealth comes from ritual killings, such primitive ideas.

Keep telling yourselves such stories. grin grin grin

Meh, this is a wonderful day, see ya.
Re: 'You Fit Do Ritual?' – 15-Year-Old Sakawa Boy Says As He Shows Off Cash by OlawaleBammie: 5:47pm On Feb 05, 2022
eddynaira125:

what pains me most is dat, wen it get to them, dey wil come here with new moniker and not the one used during the tym of their ignorance
Re: 'You Fit Do Ritual?' – 15-Year-Old Sakawa Boy Says As He Shows Off Cash by CXLVII: 5:48pm On Feb 05, 2022
Michelle70:
Wtf is going on?
When I was 15, I was asking people if them fit solve quadratic equation.
How did we come this low?

This generation has lost it.

Down to North America and Europe

People now brag about I’ll things.

Some one getting street credibility for having killed 7 people

I just get amazed

1 Like

Re: 'You Fit Do Ritual?' – 15-Year-Old Sakawa Boy Says As He Shows Off Cash by mvem(m): 5:49pm On Feb 05, 2022
Datboredberry:
When you argue that the female victims of ritualists are responsible for their murder... Or that women are the reason boy as young as this engage in yahoo plus... Your supporting them!!!

Tell me, how many women rejected this fifteen year old while he was poor? None!

The reason, Nigerian men are materialistic... The society worships the wealthy... The youths lack morals... The unemployment rate... Over 40% of Nigerians live below the poverty line...

Next time you want to be a bit** and blame Nigerian women... That we're the reason your gender can't get their sh** together... Polish your brain then take a look at the men of other nations, especially those with few blacks... Follow their example..
there are poorer countries than Nigeria but they don't engage in such why ?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Female Ritualist Who Kills Crawling Babies Stripped Unclad - Pictures / Police Round Up 12 Teenage Suspects Over Lesbianism (vanguard News) (photos) / Mother Suspecting Her Son Of Homosexual Activity Catches Him With His Partner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.