Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,586 members, 7,837,214 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:06 PM

'You Fit Do Ritual?' – 15-Year-Old Sakawa Boy Says As He Shows Off Cash - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 'You Fit Do Ritual?' – 15-Year-Old Sakawa Boy Says As He Shows Off Cash (65158 Views)

Rahinatu Is Dead: 'Queen Of Dick, Hajia Pussy' Killed By Sakawa Boys / Boy Says He's Not Afraid Of Police Officers, But Afraid Of Soldiers & Boko Haram / Breaking! Sakawa Boy Caught At Gomoa Cemetery Exhuming Skull, Bones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'You Fit Do Ritual?' – 15-Year-Old Sakawa Boy Says As He Shows Off Cash by Prettygirl200(f): 6:20pm On Feb 05, 2022
JESHAL:
[s][/s]

Stupid gal
Mtchewwww
e still pain u too? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy sorry ooo
Re: 'You Fit Do Ritual?' – 15-Year-Old Sakawa Boy Says As He Shows Off Cash by friendl: 6:21pm On Feb 05, 2022
Common sense is not common

1 Like

Re: 'You Fit Do Ritual?' – 15-Year-Old Sakawa Boy Says As He Shows Off Cash by Angelfrost(m): 6:23pm On Feb 05, 2022
yinkeys:

shocked
Things were not this horrible in GEJ’s time.
Right now the people getting into rituals are too much

Things were not as horrible in Obj's time as they became in GEJ's time...

This has nothing to do with the administration or government. Nigerian society has been morally declining since the turn of the century.

Until something drastic is done, things will get far worse after Buhari hands over.

1 Like

Re: 'You Fit Do Ritual?' – 15-Year-Old Sakawa Boy Says As He Shows Off Cash by rippa(m): 6:25pm On Feb 05, 2022
Michelle70:
Wtf is going on?
When I was 15, I was asking people if them fit solve quadratic equation.
How did we come this low?

It is well
Re: 'You Fit Do Ritual?' – 15-Year-Old Sakawa Boy Says As He Shows Off Cash by hotseat: 6:27pm On Feb 05, 2022
This shouldn't be a surprise to anyone since moral values which we used to cherish are now viewed as archaic and to be sneered at.

The ONLY THING that matters today is money and more money.

In short, the Nigerian society practically worships mammon, the god of money.

You reap what you sow. So if you sow the wind, be sure to reap the whirlwind.

By the time this generation starts giving birth to children of their own, you can be sure of a more morally depraved society ahead.

1 Like

Re: 'You Fit Do Ritual?' – 15-Year-Old Sakawa Boy Says As He Shows Off Cash by Orpe7(m): 6:30pm On Feb 05, 2022
If u want to go down, go down alone
Or is it the contract some of this yahoo boys have with the devil is to drag others with them ni

1 Like

Re: 'You Fit Do Ritual?' – 15-Year-Old Sakawa Boy Says As He Shows Off Cash by boringdraw: 6:31pm On Feb 05, 2022
I have followed your argument on this thread, and I must say you are very logical. I disagree with your assertion below, 'bombing' is not work.
Work is when we engage our time,talent or resources to create VALUE that can be exchanged or transferred.
If bombing is work then arm robbers can claim they work too.
These boys are simply driven by unexplainable greed fuelled by ignorance.

You think this idiot didn't work? The money fell down from heaven? Superstitious weirdos like you forget that these men still 'bomb'...(if that's the right slang)...[/quote]
Re: 'You Fit Do Ritual?' – 15-Year-Old Sakawa Boy Says As He Shows Off Cash by Oturatetuala(m): 6:32pm On Feb 05, 2022
I fit do o just show me way abeg
Re: 'You Fit Do Ritual?' – 15-Year-Old Sakawa Boy Says As He Shows Off Cash by Orpe7(m): 6:32pm On Feb 05, 2022
☹☹☹ ���������������������☺���������������������������������������������☹������������������������☹����������������☠����❤�����������������������������❣��������✌✌�����✋���✊������������✊�������✍����������������������‍��‍��‍����‍��‍���‍��‍��‍��‍��‍♂️�‍♀️���‍♂️�‍♂️��‍♀️�‍♀️��‍♂️�‍♂️�‍♂️��‍♀️�‍♀️�‍♀️��‍♂️�‍♀️�‍♂️��‍⚕️���‍♀️�‍♀️�‍♀️�‍���‍��‍♂️�‍⚕️�‍��‍⚕️�‍��‍��‍⚕️�‍��‍��‍��‍��‍��‍��‍��‍��‍��‍��‍��‍��‍��‍��‍��‍��‍��‍��‍♂️���‍♀️�‍♀️���‍♂️�‍♀️��‍♀️�‍♂️�����‍♀️����‍♂️��‍♀️�‍♀️��‍♀️��‍♂️�‍♂️�‍♂️�‍♂️��‍♀️�‍♀️�‍♂️�‍♀️�‍♀️��‍♀️�‍♂️��‍♀️�‍♂️�‍♀️�‍♀️��‍♂️�‍♀️�‍♂️��‍♀️�‍��‍��‍♀️���‍����‍��‍♀️�‍��‍♂️�‍��‍♂️�‍♀️���‍♀️�‍♂️�‍��⛹‍♂️⛹�‍♀️�‍♀️�‍♂️�‍♀️��‍♀️�‍♀️�‍♀️���‍♀️�‍♀️��‍♀️�‍♀️��‍♀️�‍♀️�‍♂️����‍�‍��‍�‍��‍��‍�‍��‍�‍��‍�����‍�‍��‍�‍��‍�����
Re: 'You Fit Do Ritual?' – 15-Year-Old Sakawa Boy Says As He Shows Off Cash by Oturatetuala(m): 6:33pm On Feb 05, 2022
I too poor to be living on earth
Re: 'You Fit Do Ritual?' – 15-Year-Old Sakawa Boy Says As He Shows Off Cash by treatise: 6:38pm On Feb 05, 2022
Michelle70:
Wtf is going on?

It's our value system: go to his church, they may be proposing the post of a deacon or his village where Chieftaincy title would have been suggested
Re: 'You Fit Do Ritual?' – 15-Year-Old Sakawa Boy Says As He Shows Off Cash by MorataFC: 6:48pm On Feb 05, 2022
Re: 'You Fit Do Ritual?' – 15-Year-Old Sakawa Boy Says As He Shows Off Cash by Raychee(f): 6:51pm On Feb 05, 2022
In a sane society, is somebody like this not supposed to have been arrested and be prosecuted? There are juvenile prisons for people under 18 who commit crimes. I'm not sure such exists in Nigeria. Another person will have the boldness to replicate the same thing. Afterall nothing do the other guy wey do am.
I'm sure some people will defend him and say women pushed him into it. Which woman is a 15year old chasing? If you're not disciplined enough to rid yourself of leeches, then how can you progress? Nawa o�
Re: 'You Fit Do Ritual?' – 15-Year-Old Sakawa Boy Says As He Shows Off Cash by Athemisia: 7:00pm On Feb 05, 2022
SmellySperm:

@boldes. They shouldn't please ☹️☹️
☹️☹️☹️�
Re: 'You Fit Do Ritual?' – 15-Year-Old Sakawa Boy Says As He Shows Off Cash by Johnboom: 7:02pm On Feb 05, 2022
Michelle70:
Wtf is going on?

No he comes high though in a wrong way.
Re: 'You Fit Do Ritual?' – 15-Year-Old Sakawa Boy Says As He Shows Off Cash by yinkeys(m): 7:04pm On Feb 05, 2022
Prettygirl200:
e pain u? Ntooorr tongue tongue tongue tongue
WTH undecided
Confused ��‍♂️ smh
Re: 'You Fit Do Ritual?' – 15-Year-Old Sakawa Boy Says As He Shows Off Cash by merits(m): 7:04pm On Feb 05, 2022
Michelle70:
Wtf is going on?

that was when education was valued,but fame and money ruled the world and most valued now. cry cry
Re: 'You Fit Do Ritual?' – 15-Year-Old Sakawa Boy Says As He Shows Off Cash by Chiefecho(m): 7:18pm On Feb 05, 2022
Re: 'You Fit Do Ritual?' – 15-Year-Old Sakawa Boy Says As He Shows Off Cash by membranus: 7:23pm On Feb 05, 2022
Senomii:

E fit be kuwait dinar or one african currency but I no know, but if na kuwait dinar, this guy fit don sacrifice him whole village

Sakawa boys = Ghana Cedis
Re: 'You Fit Do Ritual?' – 15-Year-Old Sakawa Boy Says As He Shows Off Cash by emmflexcsc400(m): 7:26pm On Feb 05, 2022
Senomii:
Omo this thing is getting too much for the sake of my sisters buhari should pls do something naa☹️☹️ but how dem take know the boy age
And which kind currency be that sef, e resemble kuwait dinar, for this boy to get this kind currency(if na kuwait dinar) then e be like e don sacrifice him whole village
Is not Kuwaiti dinar.
Re: 'You Fit Do Ritual?' – 15-Year-Old Sakawa Boy Says As He Shows Off Cash by streetsoldier1(m): 7:28pm On Feb 05, 2022
Michelle70:
Wtf is going on?

Craze for money seems to be the new quadratic equation and rituals = X
Re: 'You Fit Do Ritual?' – 15-Year-Old Sakawa Boy Says As He Shows Off Cash by blowjohn(m): 7:29pm On Feb 05, 2022
Michelle70:
Wtf is going on?

It's the same quadratic equation he is asking people if they can solve.
Simply put, yesterday's quadratic equation is not today's quadratic equation

1 Like

Re: 'You Fit Do Ritual?' – 15-Year-Old Sakawa Boy Says As He Shows Off Cash by walemoney007(m): 7:30pm On Feb 05, 2022
Datboredberry:
You thought women are the only ones who are opportunistic?

Nigerian boys/men are worse... grin

The most I can do outta desperation is spread my legs... Your depraved gender harvest organs and mine skulls... Even cook and eat the flesh...

Nigerian men are sick!

Entitled bastards who wanna buy Benz their fathers can't afford...
cheesy
Re: 'You Fit Do Ritual?' – 15-Year-Old Sakawa Boy Says As He Shows Off Cash by kingsceemark(m): 7:33pm On Feb 05, 2022
Datboredberry:
The emojis... How do you do it? Can you teach me? ❤❤❤����
Re: 'You Fit Do Ritual?' – 15-Year-Old Sakawa Boy Says As He Shows Off Cash by Testimony1988(m): 7:39pm On Feb 05, 2022
Vanity, after the wealth, what next, people like him are not thinking about eternity.
Re: 'You Fit Do Ritual?' – 15-Year-Old Sakawa Boy Says As He Shows Off Cash by yemi1504: 7:43pm On Feb 05, 2022
browngh:
A 15-year-old boy takes to social media to challenge those who seem to be admiring his status as he outlines some of the conditions that come with it.

In the short video, the boy could be seen randomly spraying his money while bragging and outlining the scary requirements.

A bag filled with hard currency was also spotted in the video.

Voice in the clip proclaimed thus.

"You fit do ritual? You get mind? You fit baf soap dey see spirit for night? You wan die young?”

Watch the video below:

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CZlruDYAQGp/?utm_medium=copy_link

SMH
Re: 'You Fit Do Ritual?' – 15-Year-Old Sakawa Boy Says As He Shows Off Cash by yemi1504: 7:46pm On Feb 05, 2022
Peebaby93:
It's my gender I pity.. they will just be rushing after this evil children. No one is safe again.

My own is that the day girls start doing ritual..boys go too miss

Pity your gender? They should pity themselves first!

1 Like

Re: 'You Fit Do Ritual?' – 15-Year-Old Sakawa Boy Says As He Shows Off Cash by oluwaseyi0: 7:47pm On Feb 05, 2022
JESHAL:
[s][/s]

Women are the reason why men are doing yahoo, they pressure men into it

Who pressured this young pre-teen boy, I guess his grand mum ...or yours? grin
Re: 'You Fit Do Ritual?' – 15-Year-Old Sakawa Boy Says As He Shows Off Cash by Emdebby2: 7:48pm On Feb 05, 2022
My question is..what will he do with acquiring money at this tender age?. This question is also applicable to the four teenage boys who beheaded their girlfriend recently.

1 Like

Re: 'You Fit Do Ritual?' – 15-Year-Old Sakawa Boy Says As He Shows Off Cash by MortalityISGold: 7:49pm On Feb 05, 2022
Datboredberry:
When you argue that the female victims of ritualists are responsible for their murder... Or that women are the reason boy as young as this engage in yahoo plus... Your supporting them!!!

Tell me, how many women rejected this fifteen year old while he was poor? None!

The reason, Nigerian men are materialistic... The society worships the wealthy... The youths lack morals... The unemployment rate... Over 40% of Nigerians live below the poverty line...

Next time you want to be a bit** and blame Nigerian women... That we're the reason your gender can't get their sh** together... Polish your brain then take a look at the men of other nations, especially those with few blacks... Follow their example..
You are absolutely right
Re: 'You Fit Do Ritual?' – 15-Year-Old Sakawa Boy Says As He Shows Off Cash by SoapQueen(f): 7:51pm On Feb 05, 2022
Peebaby93:
It's my gender I pity.. they will just be rushing after this evil children. No one is safe again.

My own is that the day girls start doing ritual..boys go too miss

My dear, I used to blame girls until I saw the story of the innocent Unilag student who was hit with a huge stone and almost kidnapped because she refused to accept a car ride from two guys.

Thankfully, she was rescued by security agents.

Had the kidnappers succeeded, the world would have said she was dating a Yahoo boy who used her for rituals.

Let us all be careful in these times. Our relatives, family friends, and co cannot even be trusted.

2 Likes

Re: 'You Fit Do Ritual?' – 15-Year-Old Sakawa Boy Says As He Shows Off Cash by Nyascobar1414: 7:52pm On Feb 05, 2022
Datboredberry:
The average Nigerian man is poor, desperate and criminally minded... Add superstition to the mix and you have this... grin

Internet scammers, kidnappers, romance fraudsters, yahoo... Now ritualists...

If this continues, Nigerian men would be undatable thanks to these sorta idiots... Can't wait for stories like this to go International...

No not International oo...
We really need foreign bishes...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Female Ritualist Who Kills Crawling Babies Stripped Unclad - Pictures / Police Round Up 12 Teenage Suspects Over Lesbianism (vanguard News) (photos) / Mother Suspecting Her Son Of Homosexual Activity Catches Him With His Partner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.