Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,408 members, 7,815,892 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:27 PM

My Wife Wanted To Commit Suicide Because I Asked Her To Show Me Her Phone - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Wanted To Commit Suicide Because I Asked Her To Show Me Her Phone (43234 Views)

My Mother Threatens To Commit Suicide If I Don't Leave The House / Bride Stunned After Clergyman Asked Her To Pledge Her Breasts During Wedding Vow / My Husband Nearly Beat Me To Death Because I Denied Him Sex - Happiness Omonogor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Wanted To Commit Suicide Because I Asked Her To Show Me Her Phone by udemzyudex(m): 8:56pm On Feb 05, 2022
sisisioge:

The guy has been mumuing for a while fa, so unfortunate with his partner. This is what happens when men dont do due diligence in marrying a partner...result of choosing the hottest because you have the ace card! May God bless us with good people.

It is not all about doing due diligence,it looks like he is the type that don't take things seriously.
The types that just let things slide because he doesn't want to escalate issues.
Re: My Wife Wanted To Commit Suicide Because I Asked Her To Show Me Her Phone by tafat: 8:58pm On Feb 05, 2022
Commit suicide untop checking of phone, this one must be a serial cheat. lipsrsealed
Re: My Wife Wanted To Commit Suicide Because I Asked Her To Show Me Her Phone by georgen2u(m): 8:58pm On Feb 05, 2022
I read the other post, OP am sorry no offense but you are a weak man or stupid
Don't be shoked she and her family have planned it out on how to use u and dump you

She fit don even give birth to another man's girl as ur daughter

Hmmm well I know this is not real it's just a fiction,

No mam can even think of this let alone taking such

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Wanted To Commit Suicide Because I Asked Her To Show Me Her Phone by seyz91(m): 9:01pm On Feb 05, 2022
I'm telling you
olukaygold:
Im getting scared of marriage with all these news im reading about Marital issues on nairaland...Man go hustle out from grass to grace and still later settle down with one ungrateful woman, just common peaceful home,would be very difficult to offer by her. Future is female indeed.. sad.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Wanted To Commit Suicide Because I Asked Her To Show Me Her Phone by Justice4Toto: 9:05pm On Feb 05, 2022
Lessons123:
Dear Nairalanders,

Sequel to my thread about me investing over 30 million in my wife and she is ungrateful https://www.nairaland.com/6756674/wife-ungrateful.

Yesterday I asked her I wanted to check her phone and she started to delete some email messages and when I asked her to show me as it was still in the thrash yet to be fully deleted she tried to jump off the balcony of the two storey building.

I called my parents as she said she wanted to jump off and commit suicide, she said if I leave the balcony for her to use her phone she would not commit suicide.

We managed to drag her back and then she asked that she wants to be alone in her room and speak to her dad, we allowed her as we knew she was going to delete the email.

Nairalanders please what do you think she is up to please, bear in mind that I also observed she records our conversations when we have issues but that had been settled. I am still in the Marraige but sincerely I am shocked, this her move was really extremely sinister. Please advise me on my next steps, though I have started some already.

Bro Bleep you.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Wanted To Commit Suicide Because I Asked Her To Show Me Her Phone by Didi2d(m): 9:06pm On Feb 05, 2022
Almost same thing happening now in my house. I seriously don't know what to do.

I told her to remove the password on her phone , since December she refused
Re: My Wife Wanted To Commit Suicide Because I Asked Her To Show Me Her Phone by Evidenx(m): 9:06pm On Feb 05, 2022
Lessons123:
Dear Nairalanders,

Sequel to my thread about me investing over 30 million in my wife and she is ungrateful https://www.nairaland.com/6756674/wife-ungrateful.

Yesterday I asked her I wanted to check her phone and she started to delete some email messages and when I asked her to show me as it was still in the thrash yet to be fully deleted she tried to jump off the balcony of the two storey building.

I called my parents as she said she wanted to jump off and commit suicide, she said if I leave the balcony for her to use her phone she would not commit suicide.

We managed to drag her back and then she asked that she wants to be alone in her room and speak to her dad, we allowed her as we knew she was going to delete the email.

Nairalanders please what do you think she is up to please, bear in mind that I also observed she records our conversations when we have issues but that had been settled. I am still in the Marraige but sincerely I am shocked, this her move was really extremely sinister. Please advise me on my next steps, though I have started some already.
DON'T GIVR YOURSELF HBP.(big blood pressure) leave your wife alone,pretend as if nothing is happening,this will Allow you to monitor her very well when she sees you are no longer interested in close marking her.

if possible hire a private investigator to monitor and spy on your wife's activities.
Re: My Wife Wanted To Commit Suicide Because I Asked Her To Show Me Her Phone by Justice4Toto: 9:06pm On Feb 05, 2022
Lessons123:
Dear Nairalanders,

Bro fuc.k you
This woman is gonna kill you and go Scott free.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Wanted To Commit Suicide Because I Asked Her To Show Me Her Phone by HIbreed(m): 9:08pm On Feb 05, 2022
Women act like children, don't approach them with soft glove. The day you become the troublemaker your wife fears, thats the day you'll achieve a peaceful home.
Re: My Wife Wanted To Commit Suicide Because I Asked Her To Show Me Her Phone by kponkedenge(m): 9:10pm On Feb 05, 2022
Lessons123:
Dear Nairalanders,

How are you even sure your children are yours? You better conduct DNA test on them.
Re: My Wife Wanted To Commit Suicide Because I Asked Her To Show Me Her Phone by IJEYdiamond(f): 9:12pm On Feb 05, 2022
YoungBlackRico:
Omo I don tire to dey see all these marriage/relationships matter upandan Nairaland.

I am telling you!!
Re: My Wife Wanted To Commit Suicide Because I Asked Her To Show Me Her Phone by BLoomfrancs(m): 9:13pm On Feb 05, 2022
Lessons123:
Dear Nairalanders,

Idiot

1 Like

Re: My Wife Wanted To Commit Suicide Because I Asked Her To Show Me Her Phone by dnawah(m): 9:14pm On Feb 05, 2022
Lessons123:
Dear Nairalanders,

u no need advice o!wat u need is prayers,may God deliver ur from this problem.if anything happens to her they'll say you used her.i beg send her out and be free forever.
Re: My Wife Wanted To Commit Suicide Because I Asked Her To Show Me Her Phone by SouLPoison(m): 9:14pm On Feb 05, 2022
You dey find peace? grin If her brother or whatever can disrespect you and she's okay with it.

End that marriage abeg person, that stays in your own house ? Omo God forbid
Re: My Wife Wanted To Commit Suicide Because I Asked Her To Show Me Her Phone by lookingfly: 9:16pm On Feb 05, 2022
Lessons123:
Dear Nairalanders,

bros..... Make i tell you truth. This one fit stab you one day...... You need to be extremely careful.
Re: My Wife Wanted To Commit Suicide Because I Asked Her To Show Me Her Phone by ariesbull: 9:16pm On Feb 05, 2022
Lessons123:
Dear Nairalanders,

How did you make these money, you sound too stupid and daft

So threatening to jump is what you think...

Well what is she hiding... I have never seen a dăfť.....

1 Like

Re: My Wife Wanted To Commit Suicide Because I Asked Her To Show Me Her Phone by rickpat(m): 9:19pm On Feb 05, 2022
uncle your marriage is an epitome of secrets and your wife is the chairlady of those secrets...the next will be you committing suicide,if you don't run for your life...she and her family are just playing you ..this kind matter na Las Las we go hear say "WIFE RUNS AWAY TO CANADA WITH HER LOVER"...hope you go still come for advise that time?... people are desperately wicked...so be wise...use your tongue count your teeth
Re: My Wife Wanted To Commit Suicide Because I Asked Her To Show Me Her Phone by Karemarealty288(m): 9:19pm On Feb 05, 2022
Sleeping with the enemy

Re: My Wife Wanted To Commit Suicide Because I Asked Her To Show Me Her Phone by CountVersailles(f): 9:23pm On Feb 05, 2022
chatinent:

You are too soft.

She wanted to commit suicide. So? You for tell am to do it naw. She think to commit suicide na beans?

How come after everything you are still asking us what we think?
stupid advice as usual. Sometimes, one just has to take it that foam na him full some of you people's head. And this one go think say e don advice now o! Na wa. Nothing wey person no go see for this nairaland.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Wanted To Commit Suicide Because I Asked Her To Show Me Her Phone by revived2: 9:25pm On Feb 05, 2022
Lessons123:
Dear Nairalanders,

You are mad and will end up in jail of you don't leave that marriage

1 Like

Re: My Wife Wanted To Commit Suicide Because I Asked Her To Show Me Her Phone by Gee64: 9:28pm On Feb 05, 2022
She doesn't love you.
She's cheating behind your back.
Re: My Wife Wanted To Commit Suicide Because I Asked Her To Show Me Her Phone by heniford2: 9:28pm On Feb 05, 2022
Lessons123:
Dear Nairalanders,

divorce that bitch before you regret it in life
Re: My Wife Wanted To Commit Suicide Because I Asked Her To Show Me Her Phone by Bode3: 9:32pm On Feb 05, 2022
The only stranger in your home is your wife know this from the beginning of your marriage. A woman can't cheat for too long with you seeing evidence.
Re: My Wife Wanted To Commit Suicide Because I Asked Her To Show Me Her Phone by SILVERLINES: 9:35pm On Feb 05, 2022
Lessons123:
Dear Nairalanders,

you are a chicken hearted. The babe know say ur mind no reach na im make she u sucide threaten you
Re: My Wife Wanted To Commit Suicide Because I Asked Her To Show Me Her Phone by SuRamzy: 9:37pm On Feb 05, 2022
[b][/b]Just mail me, email: suramzytv@gmail.com. Let me introduce to one application. Forget her consent you'll be able to track all her contact in her phone on your phone. All you needed to is just install the apk in her phone. coolJust mail me, email: suramzytv@gmail.com. Let me introduce to one application. Forget her consent you'll be able to track all her contact in her phone on your phone. All you needed to is just install the apk in her phone.
Re: My Wife Wanted To Commit Suicide Because I Asked Her To Show Me Her Phone by lomprico(m): 9:37pm On Feb 05, 2022
Lessons123:
Dear Nairalanders,

One chance.
Re: My Wife Wanted To Commit Suicide Because I Asked Her To Show Me Her Phone by Eben91: 9:45pm On Feb 05, 2022
My advice is that you should gladly collect the world most SIMP award by the end of the year.
grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wife Wanted To Commit Suicide Because I Asked Her To Show Me Her Phone by Abagworo(m): 9:45pm On Feb 05, 2022
You are wifeless
Re: My Wife Wanted To Commit Suicide Because I Asked Her To Show Me Her Phone by rawe45: 9:48pm On Feb 05, 2022
Lessons123:
Dear Nairalanders,

She knows her life, marriage is finished if you see the emails.. Death before Dishonor
Re: My Wife Wanted To Commit Suicide Because I Asked Her To Show Me Her Phone by Correcton(m): 9:49pm On Feb 05, 2022
If care is not be taken she will plan to kill u very soon.. Marry two wives ok or else you are gone.
Re: My Wife Wanted To Commit Suicide Because I Asked Her To Show Me Her Phone by BestJay(m): 9:52pm On Feb 05, 2022
Lessons123:
Dear Nairalanders,

Your wife is cheating on with another man and have been giving money to him. If I were you, I would put on my camera to video her as she commits suicide, so I can show it to her parents.
Re: My Wife Wanted To Commit Suicide Because I Asked Her To Show Me Her Phone by sandra50(f): 9:54pm On Feb 05, 2022
Oga she is not having any problem with the business.. she is using you with the help of her family..she is trying all the money she can possibly get and once she is satisfied she will dump you and move on with the small boy she is cheating on you with now..she is building..if you have a child with her the child might be for another man..for her to put up so much drama just because you want to see her phone you should be very scared for your life because she and that her brother that disrespects you will poison you one day or use an object to kill you and take everything you have in your name..find a way to hack her phone or tap her calls and messages so you will see things for yourself.
Lessons123:
Dear Nairalanders,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Photo : How Many Of You Have Seen This / As A Lady You Can’t Be In Your Married Sister House And Not Wearing A Bra / My Husband Has Been Doing Me Yahoo Yahoo!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.