Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,362 members, 7,815,774 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:06 PM

My Wife Wanted To Commit Suicide Because I Asked Her To Show Me Her Phone - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Wanted To Commit Suicide Because I Asked Her To Show Me Her Phone (43232 Views)

My Mother Threatens To Commit Suicide If I Don't Leave The House / Bride Stunned After Clergyman Asked Her To Pledge Her Breasts During Wedding Vow / My Husband Nearly Beat Me To Death Because I Denied Him Sex - Happiness Omonogor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Wanted To Commit Suicide Because I Asked Her To Show Me Her Phone by AleAirHub(m): 9:57pm On Feb 05, 2022
That lady meant sent you to early graveyard soon if you don't do the needful....
Lessons123:
Dear Nairalanders,

Sequel to my thread about me investing over 30 million in my wife and she is ungrateful https://www.nairaland.com/6756674/wife-ungrateful.

Yesterday I asked her I wanted to check her phone and she started to delete some email messages and when I asked her to show me as it was still in the thrash yet to be fully deleted she tried to jump off the balcony of the two storey building.

I called my parents as she said she wanted to jump off and commit suicide, she said if I leave the balcony for her to use her phone she would not commit suicide.

We managed to drag her back and then she asked that she wants to be alone in her room and speak to her dad, we allowed her as we knew she was going to delete the email.

Nairalanders please what do you think she is up to please, bear in mind that I also observed she records our conversations when we have issues but that had been settled. I am still in the Marraige but sincerely I am shocked, this her move was really extremely sinister. Please advise me on my next steps, though I have started some already.
Re: My Wife Wanted To Commit Suicide Because I Asked Her To Show Me Her Phone by 77up(m): 9:58pm On Feb 05, 2022
May God just help us, almost all married women wants or are commiting adultery these days, but why

1 Like

Re: My Wife Wanted To Commit Suicide Because I Asked Her To Show Me Her Phone by Elianawalker(f): 10:01pm On Feb 05, 2022
Lessons123:
Dear Nairalanders,

Sequel to my thread about me investing over 30 million in my wife and she is ungrateful https://www.nairaland.com/6756674/wife-ungrateful.

Yesterday I asked her I wanted to check her phone and she started to delete some email messages and when I asked her to show me as it was still in the thrash yet to be fully deleted she tried to jump off the balcony of the two storey building.

I called my parents as she said she wanted to jump off and commit suicide, she said if I leave the balcony for her to use her phone she would not commit suicide.

We managed to drag her back and then she asked that she wants to be alone in her room and speak to her dad, we allowed her as we knew she was going to delete the email.

Nairalanders please what do you think she is up to please, bear in mind that I also observed she records our conversations when we have issues but that had been settled. I am still in the Marraige but sincerely I am shocked, this her move was really extremely sinister. Please advise me on my next steps, though I have started some already.
why will a man like you be acting like a fool... sorry to say but that's the truth...

1 Like

Re: My Wife Wanted To Commit Suicide Because I Asked Her To Show Me Her Phone by ShenTeh(m): 10:01pm On Feb 05, 2022
Shoodboi:
I read the other thread:

You married a lunatic in place of a wife, but I suspect you're the kind of guy who gives her excessive freedom to do whatever she pleases, gives her cash every time she asks & allows her to spend it how she pleases without asking her to account for it?

Or how else did things get to the point where your wife's brother living under your roof disrespects you? And your wife has the guts to defend the disrespect?

You're not married. You're single.

I'd have told you to divorce her but you have a daughter with her and she's going to corrupt the little girl and turn her into a smaller version of herself.

But there may be a solution:

Give her and her brother 2-3 hours to vamoose the house.

Her people will call and I suspect you're the type who loves explaining yourself so you doesn't look as bad as being painted. DON'T DO THAT.

When anyone calls from her side, tell them you've "Gotten enough of her DISRESPECT and UNSERIOUSNESS and you'll not take such anymore." Don't say more than that and don't attempt explaining yourself even if they probe further (which they would).

If you still want her, you may reconcile (since they'll call for a meeting), but don't take her brother back and use that opportunity to SET BOUNDARIES and make sure to ENFORCE those boundaries.

But if you're taking the divorce option, consult with a lawyer over the possibility of you getting custody of your daughter. (I think unserious attitude may even work to your benefit, but the recordings she has on you may work against you.)

Very well said.

In addition though, I would let her keep the child, it is her punishment and your card.

Also, voice recordings are really tricky. A good lawyer will throw it out like bath water.

She don take suicide threaten op. Instead make guyman carry phone begin record video her with him in the background calling the police that his wife wants to commit suicide.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Wanted To Commit Suicide Because I Asked Her To Show Me Her Phone by ogwuche4u(m): 10:03pm On Feb 05, 2022
Lessons123:
Dear Nairalanders,

Take that woman to her father's house. Pursue all her siblings from your house, get inner peace for once. Except you are not telling us something, I see no reason why that woman should spend another night under your roof.
Re: My Wife Wanted To Commit Suicide Because I Asked Her To Show Me Her Phone by AROMA1975: 10:09pm On Feb 05, 2022
MY BROTHER, WAKE UP FROM THAT DEEP SLEEP YOU'RE HAVING RIGHT NOW. YOUR WIFE IS CHEATING ON YOU WITH MORE THAN ONE MAN.
Re: My Wife Wanted To Commit Suicide Because I Asked Her To Show Me Her Phone by aalangel(f): 10:10pm On Feb 05, 2022
Previous and present thread, doesn't like true stories.
Re: My Wife Wanted To Commit Suicide Because I Asked Her To Show Me Her Phone by royalamour(m): 10:12pm On Feb 05, 2022
Your wife is wh...ore. No apologies.

Just go ahead and divorce her as soon as you can. Do not let next week slide.

Sorry for all you are going through.
Re: My Wife Wanted To Commit Suicide Because I Asked Her To Show Me Her Phone by Yippeedaniel(m): 10:16pm On Feb 05, 2022
If na me I push u down. Idgaf
Re: My Wife Wanted To Commit Suicide Because I Asked Her To Show Me Her Phone by OgunkeelAllMod: 10:25pm On Feb 05, 2022
TheGift:

Eyaaa, sounds like you’ve been hurt. Hope it’s not that you were expecting more than promised.
wha I'd the meaning of Eeeyah undecided..i told you, y'all lost it many years ago! Even my landlord shock say e no dey see me with girl or woman! Dey there!!

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Wanted To Commit Suicide Because I Asked Her To Show Me Her Phone by Elidrisy20: 10:29pm On Feb 05, 2022
If at all this story is true,this wife no be your wife,na another person wife you dey feed for your house
Re: My Wife Wanted To Commit Suicide Because I Asked Her To Show Me Her Phone by Akinzola: 10:40pm On Feb 05, 2022
Bobo'i aanu site n'se mi, please help yourself, the Lord be with you.
Lessons123:
Dear Nairalanders,

Re: My Wife Wanted To Commit Suicide Because I Asked Her To Show Me Her Phone by boomssey(f): 10:40pm On Feb 05, 2022
Lessons123:
Dear Nairalanders,

let her commit suicide if she wants to mtchewwwww it totally means she's been fucking around dude use your brain.
Re: My Wife Wanted To Commit Suicide Because I Asked Her To Show Me Her Phone by NamelessOGBENI(m): 10:42pm On Feb 05, 2022
Lesson 123,

This is for the elders, make I learn
Re: My Wife Wanted To Commit Suicide Because I Asked Her To Show Me Her Phone by Jide433: 10:50pm On Feb 05, 2022
Oga had it been i know you, I would have reset your brain with insults because some of you married guys act like fools most times. You knew very well that that snake you married doesn't love you and she is having an affair with another guy. Let me say this to some guys... please if you are not matured enough in mind not in cash to marry, just stay single until you are ready. I dey shame for you for asking this question..... she's cheating on you mr husband. Tell her to go and stay with her parents for now till further notice.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Wanted To Commit Suicide Because I Asked Her To Show Me Her Phone by tit(f): 10:53pm On Feb 05, 2022
She does not need you in her life.
Re: My Wife Wanted To Commit Suicide Because I Asked Her To Show Me Her Phone by WriterX(m): 10:59pm On Feb 05, 2022
Some of you don't need good advice you all need a brain surgery

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Wanted To Commit Suicide Because I Asked Her To Show Me Her Phone by WHITELIGHTER: 11:02pm On Feb 05, 2022
That's how my younger brother acted and now he's late....the said wife took everything and disappeared with her bf. E go hard me marry as it is now. My first marriage might just be first and only.
If as a man, u don't fear this generation of ladies, then u are far from being wise
Re: My Wife Wanted To Commit Suicide Because I Asked Her To Show Me Her Phone by SweetDipBenny(m): 11:05pm On Feb 05, 2022
What's understood dont need to b explained
Re: My Wife Wanted To Commit Suicide Because I Asked Her To Show Me Her Phone by frozen70(f): 11:10pm On Feb 05, 2022
Lessons123:
Dear Nairalanders,

This woman is a real drama queen

Just do whatever your mind tells you to do
Re: My Wife Wanted To Commit Suicide Because I Asked Her To Show Me Her Phone by davealvaro: 11:13pm On Feb 05, 2022
some kind of things i read everyday discourage me from marrying.... na to get money find girl wey go born for me with no strings attach
Re: My Wife Wanted To Commit Suicide Because I Asked Her To Show Me Her Phone by laluski(m): 11:19pm On Feb 05, 2022
Lessons123:
Dear Nairalanders,

If you cannot read the handwriting on the wall and advise yourself, then you're not fit to be called a MAN.

You're already facilitating your leap to death, Use your head.

A word for the wise is enough.
Playmaker14 was the first person who replied your post in the first thread...what is that devil still doing in your house...e be like say you no dey watch DISCOVERY ID on DSTV

1 Like

Re: My Wife Wanted To Commit Suicide Because I Asked Her To Show Me Her Phone by Coolgent(m): 11:20pm On Feb 05, 2022
You spent 30m to your HOEMAN while your biological father is struggling to sell his house to raise 10m.
You deserved the treatment your wife is currently giving you.

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Wanted To Commit Suicide Because I Asked Her To Show Me Her Phone by noegenesis(m): 11:20pm On Feb 05, 2022
NoahHadNoArk:
Another SIMPle matter grin

Thanks 4 making me laugh out loud today: 23:19
Re: My Wife Wanted To Commit Suicide Because I Asked Her To Show Me Her Phone by martinslaura: 11:22pm On Feb 05, 2022
Lessons123:
Dear Nairalanders,

YOU GUYS SHOULD STOP COMING HERE TO ASK SILLY ADVICE. YOU KNOW DAM WELL SHES NOT STRAIGHT. SO WHY THE HELL ARE U HERE ASKING US TO SPEND OUR PRECIOUS TIME RESPONDING TO U STORY. GUY LAST WARNING TO U.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Wanted To Commit Suicide Because I Asked Her To Show Me Her Phone by reXurrectionZA(m): 11:23pm On Feb 05, 2022
gift0123:
I don't even think you are worthy to be a called a real man, not to talk of being a father, so you bring your family issues to nairaland... to get advice? Comfort? So they can hail you for your stupidity?? I pity your kids and wife. angry

A proper lady will never be quick to insults a mans status especially if it's unwarranted

Re: My Wife Wanted To Commit Suicide Because I Asked Her To Show Me Her Phone by Teerach: 11:35pm On Feb 05, 2022
There should be a course in universities that teaches about "self-esteem" or "self-worth" cos you seem to be lacking it.
Re: My Wife Wanted To Commit Suicide Because I Asked Her To Show Me Her Phone by 123papas(m): 11:39pm On Feb 05, 2022
You may die soon if care is not taken
Lessons123:
Dear Nairalanders,

Re: My Wife Wanted To Commit Suicide Because I Asked Her To Show Me Her Phone by LikeAking: 11:45pm On Feb 05, 2022
Lessons123:
Dear Nairalanders,

SIMP!.

You wife dey collect big gboloa for ............
Re: My Wife Wanted To Commit Suicide Because I Asked Her To Show Me Her Phone by vincentbravo(m): 11:47pm On Feb 05, 2022
Go to deleted trash, under this tension, she may forget to permanently delete all from the trash. At this moment it's very important to know what ur wife is up to, her awful moves is of a great concern. If it takes you to hack her phone, do it . My humble opinion.
Re: My Wife Wanted To Commit Suicide Because I Asked Her To Show Me Her Phone by Goodbadbowy419: 11:54pm On Feb 05, 2022
Vickyvice:
I love my life, well being and sanity... Work with this principle, and without emotions. I repeat WITHOUT EMOTIONS, no matter the cost
How do you come over any emotion bro ?
If I may ask

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Refusing To Eat My Wife's Food. / Photo : How Many Of You Have Seen This / As A Lady You Can’t Be In Your Married Sister House And Not Wearing A Bra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.