Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,395 members, 7,815,856 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:31 PM

My Wife Wanted To Commit Suicide Because I Asked Her To Show Me Her Phone - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Wanted To Commit Suicide Because I Asked Her To Show Me Her Phone (43233 Views)

My Mother Threatens To Commit Suicide If I Don't Leave The House / Bride Stunned After Clergyman Asked Her To Pledge Her Breasts During Wedding Vow / My Husband Nearly Beat Me To Death Because I Denied Him Sex - Happiness Omonogor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Wanted To Commit Suicide Because I Asked Her To Show Me Her Phone by YellowMayor(m): 7:47pm On Feb 05, 2022

Fake!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wife Wanted To Commit Suicide Because I Asked Her To Show Me Her Phone by staymore: 7:47pm On Feb 05, 2022
Your wife is into some stuff that is far beyond your imagination. Trust no woman.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Wanted To Commit Suicide Because I Asked Her To Show Me Her Phone by OgunkeelAllMod: 7:47pm On Feb 05, 2022
Cheating asS bytch.. See why I stay single.. Naija bytches just never loyal. Useless mofo lot.. Let her die abeg undecided

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Wanted To Commit Suicide Because I Asked Her To Show Me Her Phone by ivolt: 7:48pm On Feb 05, 2022
Kay25:
oga how u take make money?if u be real hustler and not ajebo una go invest 30m on a woman and she will still be holding u on a ransom with one threat?abegi it's high time u come of age Bro and be decisive.the woman has seen how weak u are that's why she Is playing u for a fool ..
He is lying.
They make up this money stories to gain attention or attract materialistic women.
Re: My Wife Wanted To Commit Suicide Because I Asked Her To Show Me Her Phone by olas24u(f): 7:48pm On Feb 05, 2022
Lessons123:
Dear Nairalanders,

Sequel to my thread about me investing over 30 million in my wife and she is ungrateful https://www.nairaland.com/6756674/wife-ungrateful.

Yesterday I asked her I wanted to check her phone and she started to delete some email messages and when I asked her to show me as it was still in the thrash yet to be fully deleted she tried to jump off the balcony of the two storey building.

I called my parents as she said she wanted to jump off and commit suicide, she said if I leave the balcony for her to use her phone she would not commit suicide.

We managed to drag her back and then she asked that she wants to be alone in her room and speak to her dad, we allowed her as we knew she was going to delete the email.

Nairalanders please what do you think she is up to please, bear in mind that I also observed she records our conversations when we have issues but that had been settled. I am still in the Marraige but sincerely I am shocked, this her move was really extremely sinister. Please advise me on my next steps, though I have started some already.
Dishonesty probably going on ,somewhere.,becareful with food and sex .inknow this game.
Re: My Wife Wanted To Commit Suicide Because I Asked Her To Show Me Her Phone by Arysexy(m): 7:49pm On Feb 05, 2022
You sef, man up.

If you suspected her phone, why didn't you wait make she go bath or sleep, then take d phone and grab any evidence?

Your wife fit get a sugar boy she is spending your money on. She was obviously deleting all the transfers to him or their chats.

Better go do DNA test on your baby

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: My Wife Wanted To Commit Suicide Because I Asked Her To Show Me Her Phone by cocolacec(m): 7:49pm On Feb 05, 2022
Lessons123:
Dear Nairalanders,

Sequel to my thread about me investing over 30 million in my wife and she is ungrateful https://www.nairaland.com/6756674/wife-ungrateful.

Yesterday I asked her I wanted to check her phone and she started to delete some email messages and when I asked her to show me as it was still in the thrash yet to be fully deleted she tried to jump off the balcony of the two storey building.

I called my parents as she said she wanted to jump off and commit suicide, she said if I leave the balcony for her to use her phone she would not commit suicide.

We managed to drag her back and then she asked that she wants to be alone in her room and speak to her dad, we allowed her as we knew she was going to delete the email.

Nairalanders please what do you think she is up to please, bear in mind that I also observed she records our conversations when we have issues but that had been settled. I am still in the Marraige but sincerely I am shocked, this her move was really extremely sinister. Please advise me on my next steps, though I have started some already.
She could be building a house in the village with the money you use to set up her business.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Wanted To Commit Suicide Because I Asked Her To Show Me Her Phone by Benwallt(m): 7:50pm On Feb 05, 2022
My brother if you don't wanna die young. Just fine a way to look the other way because if you eventually check that phone you are bound to develop some chronic disease. I can beat my chest that 100% of young wives have incriminating stuff on their phone. I once ask a girl to bring her phone that I wanna check. Meeeehn, she almost choked, she sweated, motionless, I still insist on checking the phone n that she should go n bring it. When she came back, her eyes were red, she was troubled. My heart has literally reach my mouth self. If I had checked that phone, I could have as well be dead by now. I took the phone and gave it back to her and move without checking. One thing I have learned is don't expect anything just do your thing and move.
Re: My Wife Wanted To Commit Suicide Because I Asked Her To Show Me Her Phone by bluefilm: 7:50pm On Feb 05, 2022
chatinent:

You are too soft.

She wanted to commit suicide. So? You for tell am to do it naw. She think to commit suicide na beans?

How come after everything you are still asking us what we think?

He's a SIMP.

That's why.

SIMPs can't tell their right from their left.

That's why women always use them like tissue paper.
Re: My Wife Wanted To Commit Suicide Because I Asked Her To Show Me Her Phone by fredoooooo: 7:50pm On Feb 05, 2022
Werey grin
Re: My Wife Wanted To Commit Suicide Because I Asked Her To Show Me Her Phone by Ifyjos(f): 7:51pm On Feb 05, 2022
She’s definitely hiding something.
Re: My Wife Wanted To Commit Suicide Because I Asked Her To Show Me Her Phone by Crusadee: 7:51pm On Feb 05, 2022
Behind every successful man is a successful woman, this 1 will definitely lead to your failure in life if not e en death. Better kick her out of your life, take your daughter and start all over again. Who lives with a liability as a wife these days talkless of a wrecker only man up.
Lessons123:
Dear Nairalanders,

Re: My Wife Wanted To Commit Suicide Because I Asked Her To Show Me Her Phone by West2019(m): 7:51pm On Feb 05, 2022
maybe she wnt to use you for money .

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Wanted To Commit Suicide Because I Asked Her To Show Me Her Phone by Nobody: 7:51pm On Feb 05, 2022
Lessons123:
Dear Nairalanders,

Please permit 5 MALE NAIRALANDERS to visit your home and you'll see this matter solved once & for all. I guess you requested for their help.... then allow them do their JOB.
Re: My Wife Wanted To Commit Suicide Because I Asked Her To Show Me Her Phone by GeneralOjukwu: 7:52pm On Feb 05, 2022
There are definitely nudes...

Of her... and bigger c0cks than yours on that phone.

Likely PLURAL I.e. c0ckS undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Wanted To Commit Suicide Because I Asked Her To Show Me Her Phone by Rogerss(m): 7:52pm On Feb 05, 2022
Lessons123:
Dear Nairalanders,

You want to be happy, leave her now and refocus on someone who wants you.
If you stay, nothing would change and you would teach your kids how to be in a toxic relationship.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wife Wanted To Commit Suicide Because I Asked Her To Show Me Her Phone by flokii: 7:52pm On Feb 05, 2022
Jammey6551:
I'm sorry to say this oo Op you don't have SENSE not even a single one. Your money, your house, your world, but you lack one thing; CONTROL. You don't know how to control what you have. Ha them never born that woman well, you can't control me with my money not even my father. If you treat a woman nicely they'll become bad, but if you treat her bad she will become nice.

The wife is just an ingrate, nothing more.. she obviously has a lot of secrets in her phone that will end her marriage if the husband should find out.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Wanted To Commit Suicide Because I Asked Her To Show Me Her Phone by onenaija001(m): 7:53pm On Feb 05, 2022
olukaygold:
Im getting scared of marriage with all these news im reading about Marital issues on nairaland...Man go hustle out from grass to grace and still later settle down with one ungrateful woman, just common peaceful home,would be very difficult to offer by her. Future is female indeed.. sad.
marriage is not for everyone.. Me inclusive.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Wanted To Commit Suicide Because I Asked Her To Show Me Her Phone by Nobody: 7:53pm On Feb 05, 2022
Lessons123 you don't need any advice with all what you've seen its left for you to make a decision.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Wanted To Commit Suicide Because I Asked Her To Show Me Her Phone by Rosarie(f): 7:53pm On Feb 05, 2022
olukaygold:
Im getting scared of marriage with all these news im reading about Marital issues on nairaland...Man go hustle out from grass to grace and still later settle down with one ungrateful woman, just common peaceful home,would be very difficult to offer by her. Future is female indeed.. sad.
my brother,even women face ungrateful men.May God just help someone to make the right decision.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Wanted To Commit Suicide Because I Asked Her To Show Me Her Phone by Akanoaaa(m): 7:54pm On Feb 05, 2022
Maybe there is a plan to kill you on her phone, who knows.
Re: My Wife Wanted To Commit Suicide Because I Asked Her To Show Me Her Phone by dawncorhneil742: 7:54pm On Feb 05, 2022
I have always said that they need it
TheKing404073: Nice concept. forum is a good alternative to NL

Re: My Wife Wanted To Commit Suicide Because I Asked Her To Show Me Her Phone by Qatar2022: 7:54pm On Feb 05, 2022
Lessons123:
Dear Nairalanders,

So you're still married to this woman
Re: My Wife Wanted To Commit Suicide Because I Asked Her To Show Me Her Phone by jaxxy(m): 7:54pm On Feb 05, 2022
Lessons123:
Dear Nairalanders,

I told u last time and I’m telling u now. Ure wife is not a good woman. She is up to things u can’t imagine. I will advise u be careful even in eating her food. It’s that critical until u know what she’s up to.

To know what she’s doing u need to bug her phone then u will receive the shock if ur life.

If Ure a real Man U won’t be shocked though cos u already know “some” women can u anything even the absolute ridiculous. The good news is they have traits and there are always tell signs and even handwritings on the wall bt can u see them and read them??

Bug her phone now!!! That’s the only way u will know who ur wife is. U are wasting valuable time which can be dangerous.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Wanted To Commit Suicide Because I Asked Her To Show Me Her Phone by donMIG(m): 7:56pm On Feb 05, 2022
Before I read... That is not ur wife but community hole
Re: My Wife Wanted To Commit Suicide Because I Asked Her To Show Me Her Phone by sgtponzihater1(m): 7:56pm On Feb 05, 2022
Move on if things are getting too difficult. Life is not do or die
Re: My Wife Wanted To Commit Suicide Because I Asked Her To Show Me Her Phone by OlawaleBammie: 7:58pm On Feb 05, 2022
Lessons123:
Dear Nairalanders,

With due respect sir....but na mumu man dey behave as u dey do ooh, must u inform her before u get access to the fone??

Abeg stop disturbing us with Ur ill-fated story.

If u were to be my brother den i would advise u to go back to ss3 cus u re not fit to be a man talk more of bn in marriage.

As i am looking at it, u seems to look disgusting to ur wife, no woman want to marry an imbec!le.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Wanted To Commit Suicide Because I Asked Her To Show Me Her Phone by immortalcrown(m): 7:58pm On Feb 05, 2022
Lessons123:
Dear Nairalanders,

It seems you crossed necessary limits to persuade her to marry you, which means she has no natural likeness for you. Women like that, up on noticing a man's desperation to be with them, will accept him with the belief that his desperation to be with her will always make him docile in the marriage. Such women heartlessly and selfishly marry that kind of man with the intention to abuse and exploit him. Her behaviour towards you before you married her has a lot to explain in this your case.
Re: My Wife Wanted To Commit Suicide Because I Asked Her To Show Me Her Phone by kwasoly(m): 7:59pm On Feb 05, 2022
Lessons123:
Dear Nairalanders,

You invested 30m on her for how many containers of goods?
Hw many millions you invest for your family?
Answer before I give you my final answer
Re: My Wife Wanted To Commit Suicide Because I Asked Her To Show Me Her Phone by LincolnOnyeabor: 7:59pm On Feb 05, 2022
Things we read on nairaland self!

At times, I wonder if some of you were bred in labs or such things.

Your wife did all that and you're still bringing it here for what exactly??

Even without redpill, I believe anyone who grew up and interacted with other people should have knowledge of handling things like this na.

Omo I weak for your matter.

In street terms, "[color=#990000][/color]You Sir, lack the knowledge of sense"
angry angry angry angry angry
Re: My Wife Wanted To Commit Suicide Because I Asked Her To Show Me Her Phone by TemmyT002(m): 8:00pm On Feb 05, 2022
Once a lady refuses to let you check her phone, it's GAME OVER.
If you haven't checked your girlfriend or wife's phone ever, surprise her by asking for 2 days before or after Val.
Re: My Wife Wanted To Commit Suicide Because I Asked Her To Show Me Her Phone by sylve11: 8:00pm On Feb 05, 2022
sisisioge:
Your fulllishness is becoming irritating....

you can say that again.
cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Refusing To Eat My Wife's Food. / Photo : How Many Of You Have Seen This / As A Lady You Can’t Be In Your Married Sister House And Not Wearing A Bra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.