Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,353 members, 7,815,747 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:30 PM

My Wife Wanted To Commit Suicide Because I Asked Her To Show Me Her Phone - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Wanted To Commit Suicide Because I Asked Her To Show Me Her Phone (43230 Views)

My Mother Threatens To Commit Suicide If I Don't Leave The House / Bride Stunned After Clergyman Asked Her To Pledge Her Breasts During Wedding Vow / My Husband Nearly Beat Me To Death Because I Denied Him Sex - Happiness Omonogor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Wanted To Commit Suicide Because I Asked Her To Show Me Her Phone by Savedday: 7:36pm On Feb 05, 2022
9ja girls are out to add more burden to your life instead of softening it.

5 Likes

Re: My Wife Wanted To Commit Suicide Because I Asked Her To Show Me Her Phone by PrinceOfLagos: 7:36pm On Feb 05, 2022
You be muuu muuu

1 Like

Re: My Wife Wanted To Commit Suicide Because I Asked Her To Show Me Her Phone by Oyindidi(f): 7:36pm On Feb 05, 2022
Watin you want do with her phone? Deal with your insecurity Mr 30m

1 Like

Re: My Wife Wanted To Commit Suicide Because I Asked Her To Show Me Her Phone by Anny4me: 7:37pm On Feb 05, 2022
Lessons123:
Dear Nairalanders,

Sequel to my thread about me investing over 30 million in my wife and she is ungrateful https://www.nairaland.com/6756674/wife-ungrateful.

Yesterday I asked her I wanted to check her phone and she started to delete some email messages and when I asked her to show me as it was still in the thrash yet to be fully deleted she tried to jump off the balcony of the two storey building.

I called my parents as she said she wanted to jump off and commit suicide, she said if I leave the balcony for her to use her phone she would not commit suicide.

We managed to drag her back and then she asked that she wants to be alone in her room and speak to her dad, we allowed her as we knew she was going to delete the email.

Nairalanders please what do you think she is up to please, bear in mind that I also observed she records our conversations when we have issues but that had been settled. I am still in the Marraige but sincerely I am shocked, this her move was really extremely sinister. Please advise me on my next steps, though I have started some already.
both of u cannot continue in this marriage. U better walk out now that u are alive.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Wanted To Commit Suicide Because I Asked Her To Show Me Her Phone by yuriy(m): 7:38pm On Feb 05, 2022
Lols, she is cheating

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Wanted To Commit Suicide Because I Asked Her To Show Me Her Phone by Enyimbamercedes: 7:39pm On Feb 05, 2022
You already know the answers you seek..what else would she be deleting?

What else would she be hiding that she would rather die than for you to read it?

Anyway… no be from my mouth you go hear say your wife get skeleton for inside cupboard

6 Likes

Re: My Wife Wanted To Commit Suicide Because I Asked Her To Show Me Her Phone by MufasaLion: 7:39pm On Feb 05, 2022
Life's a mess!

Listen to Future more.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Wanted To Commit Suicide Because I Asked Her To Show Me Her Phone by Bobloco: 7:39pm On Feb 05, 2022
olukaygold:
Im getting scared of marriage with all these news im reading about Marital issues on nairaland...Man go hustle out from grass to grace and still later settle down with one ungrateful woman, just common peaceful home,would be very difficult to offer by her. Future is female indeed.. sad.

It's really really scary

1 Like

Re: My Wife Wanted To Commit Suicide Because I Asked Her To Show Me Her Phone by Raychee(f): 7:39pm On Feb 05, 2022
She's probably cheating or up to something sinister. Be very careful

5 Likes

Re: My Wife Wanted To Commit Suicide Because I Asked Her To Show Me Her Phone by macrodata(m): 7:39pm On Feb 05, 2022
chatinent:

You are too soft.

She wanted to commit suicide. So? You for tell am to do it naw. She think to commit suicide na beans?

How come after everything you are still asking us what we think?
...in the end he will face jail time if something I'd found on her phone. It'll be a case of murder. Crime of passion. He handled it perfectly but give it some time(a few months) he'll find more than was already there. A Leppard doesn't change it's spot.
Re: My Wife Wanted To Commit Suicide Because I Asked Her To Show Me Her Phone by Nobody: 7:40pm On Feb 05, 2022
Lessons123:
Dear Nairalanders,

Sequel to my thread about me investing over 30 million in my wife and she is ungrateful https://www.nairaland.com/6756674/wife-ungrateful.

Yesterday I asked her I wanted to check her phone and she started to delete some email messages and when I asked her to show me as it was still in the thrash yet to be fully deleted she tried to jump off the balcony of the two storey building.

I called my parents as she said she wanted to jump off and commit suicide, she said if I leave the balcony for her to use her phone she would not commit suicide.

We managed to drag her back and then she asked that she wants to be alone in her room and speak to her dad, we allowed her as we knew she was going to delete the email.

Nairalanders please what do you think she is up to please, bear in mind that I also observed she records our conversations when we have issues but that had been settled. I am still in the Marraige but sincerely I am shocked, this her move was really extremely sinister. Please advise me on my next steps, though I have started some already.

Any woman who is capable of wanting to kill herself over the content of her phone is capable of killing you over your actions or inactions.

You need to stay as far away as possible from someone like that.

Love should not be stupidity.

You love your wife BUT DOES SHE LOVE YOU?

My brother use your tongue to count your teeth. You are married to yourself

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Wanted To Commit Suicide Because I Asked Her To Show Me Her Phone by Jammey6551(m): 7:41pm On Feb 05, 2022
I'm sorry to say this oo Op you don't have SENSE not even a single one. Your money, your house, your world, but you lack one thing; CONTROL. You don't know how to control what you have. Ha them never born that woman well, you can't control me with my money not even my father. If you treat a woman nicely they'll become bad, but if you treat her bad she will become nice.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Wife Wanted To Commit Suicide Because I Asked Her To Show Me Her Phone by LollySeaSide: 7:41pm On Feb 05, 2022
Well...
Re: My Wife Wanted To Commit Suicide Because I Asked Her To Show Me Her Phone by Havertz10: 7:41pm On Feb 05, 2022
You are calling her your wife cheesy
Re: My Wife Wanted To Commit Suicide Because I Asked Her To Show Me Her Phone by blamingthedevil: 7:41pm On Feb 05, 2022
According to experts, searching through your lover's phone might indicate that you are uneasy in your relationship or that you believe your partner is keeping something from you. Snooping on his phone may appear to be a smart idea at the time, but it just causes problems in the long term. There's a good chance you'll make assumptions or misinterpret interactions.

If you're tempted to look at your partner's phone, ask yourself a few things first. What motivates me to accomplish this? Will this contribute to the improvement of our relationship? How can I approach this in such a way that it promotes trust rather than distrust in our relationship? Why don't I ask for his/her consent first? These questions will undoubtedly assist you in gaining understanding about your relationship.

If you believe your spouse has been acting strangely or secretively in the recent past, you should bring it up and have an open dialogue about it. Tell him or her everything you've been thinking and feeling, but avoid accusing your spouse. Discussing the issue is undoubtedly a more adult response to a relationship problem. Most importantly, it will prevent you from overthinking and forming assumptions, as well as giving your spouse the opportunity to react to all of your questions.
Re: My Wife Wanted To Commit Suicide Because I Asked Her To Show Me Her Phone by RandyOku: 7:41pm On Feb 05, 2022
NoahHadNoArk:
Another SIMPle matter grin

IkeGburugrin
Re: My Wife Wanted To Commit Suicide Because I Asked Her To Show Me Her Phone by tenpipsperday: 7:41pm On Feb 05, 2022
Any woman who is ready to commit suicide because of phone is not worthy to live. Help her with sniper abeg.

Meanwhile watch your back before they Bama you.

6 Likes

Re: My Wife Wanted To Commit Suicide Because I Asked Her To Show Me Her Phone by yinkeys(m): 7:41pm On Feb 05, 2022
NoahHadNoArk:
Another SIMPle matter grin
She uses her manipulative techniques to good use for selfish & survival reasons.
Most women will take advantage of a man’s kindness
He thinks he still has a wife grin cheesy
This is a major frustration for some men predisposed to effeminate conditioning that convinces them they will be rewarded for loyalty, support and building relationship equity.
Either someone is pumping her or she has squandered the money, probably given some to her side dude that’s a very good carpenter smiley

7 Likes

Re: My Wife Wanted To Commit Suicide Because I Asked Her To Show Me Her Phone by EgunMogaji2: 7:42pm On Feb 05, 2022
Lessons123:
Dear Nairalanders,

You had the perfect opportunity to have her off herself and you blinked?
Re: My Wife Wanted To Commit Suicide Because I Asked Her To Show Me Her Phone by ivolt: 7:42pm On Feb 05, 2022
An alleged multimillionaire who can't make simple decision and needs internet strangers advice.

This is a poorly written story by either an attention seeker or a person living in delusion.
I am not even sure the OP has a wife.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Wanted To Commit Suicide Because I Asked Her To Show Me Her Phone by gurunlocker: 7:43pm On Feb 05, 2022
This title cracked me up real big...
Re: My Wife Wanted To Commit Suicide Because I Asked Her To Show Me Her Phone by Nicenixon: 7:43pm On Feb 05, 2022
Which kind nonsense be this?, even this script wey you write worst sotey no atom of truth or real event dy der. So you guys waited for her father while still on the balcony right.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Wanted To Commit Suicide Because I Asked Her To Show Me Her Phone by 07kjb: 7:44pm On Feb 05, 2022
And when you finally dragged her in from her suicide mission u couldn't drag the phone from her and lock her up in the room, what type of man are you

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Wanted To Commit Suicide Because I Asked Her To Show Me Her Phone by Kay25(m): 7:44pm On Feb 05, 2022
oga how u take make money?if u be real hustler and not ajebo una go invest 30m on a woman and she will still be holding u on a ransom with one threat?abegi it's high time u come of age Bro and be decisive.the woman has seen how weak u are that's why she Is playing u for a fool ..

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Wanted To Commit Suicide Because I Asked Her To Show Me Her Phone by Dizzyyish: 7:44pm On Feb 05, 2022

Re: My Wife Wanted To Commit Suicide Because I Asked Her To Show Me Her Phone by staymore: 7:45pm On Feb 05, 2022
samwash:
You have to be smarter than her, before she take a step, you are five steps ahead . You can hack all her channels of communications if you care to kwn whasup.
I nor take pass this for this mata when the woman go fit kill her husband hide nothing go happen.

You're are right. He can get all the information and secrets she's hiding without her noticing. Him dey learn work
Re: My Wife Wanted To Commit Suicide Because I Asked Her To Show Me Her Phone by flokii: 7:45pm On Feb 05, 2022
@OP Your wife has been bouncing on some sweet joystick(s) without you knowing grin

This is the height of it all.. so she wanted to jump off the balcony just to hide her love emails and cover her tracks. I suspect all these 'omo akebaje' type of girls, awon omo daddy. Shioor!

4 Likes

Re: My Wife Wanted To Commit Suicide Because I Asked Her To Show Me Her Phone by SatanicLunatic: 7:46pm On Feb 05, 2022
Replace the word wife with the word olosho please ..stop embarrassing the good women of naijja

WITH DUE RESPECT, AFTER READING YOUR PRECIOUS POST, I MUST SAY THAT YOU ARE A VERY MUMU MAN angry angry
Re: My Wife Wanted To Commit Suicide Because I Asked Her To Show Me Her Phone by daddio(m): 7:46pm On Feb 05, 2022
Lessons123:
Dear Nairalanders,

Let me see if he is wise
(He isn't)

Re: My Wife Wanted To Commit Suicide Because I Asked Her To Show Me Her Phone by Sonnobax15(m): 7:47pm On Feb 05, 2022
lipsrsealed
Marriage ain't all about beans and rice.....Some challenges wey some married couples dey face on a daily basis dey always dey scare me angry.
Re: My Wife Wanted To Commit Suicide Because I Asked Her To Show Me Her Phone by Enemyofpeace: 7:47pm On Feb 05, 2022
Shakara! She was only shakaraing you, na so e easy to commit suitcide? Vickyrotex Abi o ri nkan?

Bola146 I dey greet o, I never die for where you leaf me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Refusing To Eat My Wife's Food. / As A Lady You Can’t Be In Your Married Sister House And Not Wearing A Bra / Photo : How Many Of You Have Seen This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.