Stats: 3,152,339 members, 7,815,672 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:20 PM

My Wife Wanted To Commit Suicide Because I Asked Her To Show Me Her Phone - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Wanted To Commit Suicide Because I Asked Her To Show Me Her Phone (43229 Views)

My Mother Threatens To Commit Suicide If I Don't Leave The House / Bride Stunned After Clergyman Asked Her To Pledge Her Breasts During Wedding Vow / My Husband Nearly Beat Me To Death Because I Denied Him Sex - Happiness Omonogor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Wanted To Commit Suicide Because I Asked Her To Show Me Her Phone by FireUpNow(m): 8:02pm On Feb 05, 2022
Married women who cheat always use suicide as a means of settling issues once you have very strong evidence against them. Baba don't confront a cheating wife, just run away. A cheating wife can kill her husband and can also kill herself. Be wise and careful.

Re: My Wife Wanted To Commit Suicide Because I Asked Her To Show Me Her Phone by Mummyfour(f): 8:02pm On Feb 05, 2022
Op all I humbly ask is if you still get some change to invest in my business after you have invested #30 cool million in her business.
E get some people wey no need that amount to stand on their feet o.
Abeg if change remain let me know.

But, I think your wife has issues, maybe a lot of secrets to hide.
Why a woman that should be cruising with her #30 million worth of business would want to commit suicide opens doors of suspicion.

Just pray for wisdom bro, and you will surely get it because that is what you ultimately need to solve this problem.
Re: My Wife Wanted To Commit Suicide Because I Asked Her To Show Me Her Phone by shalomm: 8:02pm On Feb 05, 2022
gift0123:
I don't even think you are worthy to be a called a real man, not to talk of being a father, so you bring your family issues to nairaland... to get advice? Comfort? So they can hail you for your stupidity?? I pity your kids and wife. angry
You are sick and frustrated

Re: My Wife Wanted To Commit Suicide Because I Asked Her To Show Me Her Phone by Germi9: 8:02pm On Feb 05, 2022
Lessons123:
Dear Nairalanders,

Sequel to my thread about me investing over 30 million in my wife and she is ungrateful https://www.nairaland.com/6756674/wife-ungrateful.

Yesterday I asked her I wanted to check her phone and she started to delete some email messages and when I asked her to show me as it was still in the thrash yet to be fully deleted she tried to jump off the balcony of the two storey building.

I called my parents as she said she wanted to jump off and commit suicide, she said if I leave the balcony for her to use her phone she would not commit suicide.

We managed to drag her back and then she asked that she wants to be alone in her room and speak to her dad, we allowed her as we knew she was going to delete the email.

Nairalanders please what do you think she is up to please, bear in mind that I also observed she records our conversations when we have issues but that had been settled. I am still in the Marraige but sincerely I am shocked, this her move was really extremely sinister. Please advise me on my next steps, though I have started some already.
Reach me on my sigi and i will show you how to spy on her fones and calls without her knowledge
Re: My Wife Wanted To Commit Suicide Because I Asked Her To Show Me Her Phone by lagosrd: 8:02pm On Feb 05, 2022
Vickyvice:
I love my life, well being and sanity... Work with this principle, and without emotions. I repeat WITHOUT EMOTIONS, no matter the cost
Use your brain... Without emotions , use your brain

Re: My Wife Wanted To Commit Suicide Because I Asked Her To Show Me Her Phone by TheGift: 8:03pm On Feb 05, 2022
The content of Her phone is of such gravity , in Her mind and conscience, that She is ready to act or become desperate.

Just leave Her alone for now and act like absolutely nothing happened. Do that for up to a week, and see what happens.
Re: My Wife Wanted To Commit Suicide Because I Asked Her To Show Me Her Phone by endy69: 8:04pm On Feb 05, 2022
Women and manipulation are like
5 & 6 even mothers manipulate their children . She was never going to kill herself, she just used your sense, if I were you, I wouldn't stop and see how she will come out of the balcony herself. I just pity you because you are in for trouble, you should had stolen her phone check and send whatever evidence you want to send them keep her phone back. Every man out there have to learn how to deal with women. My people say 'anu gwa aju osu, a gwa ya aju egbe'. Always stay ahead of women you won't have issues. Don't argue too much with them because you'll never win and your life maybe in danger that's why staying ahead is paramount

Re: My Wife Wanted To Commit Suicide Because I Asked Her To Show Me Her Phone by moneyissweet(m): 8:04pm On Feb 05, 2022
Your wife is a serial cheater.

Very irresponsible woman.

You better start looking for another wife because no get one.

Lessons123:
Dear Nairalanders,

Sequel to my thread about me investing over 30 million in my wife and she is ungrateful https://www.nairaland.com/6756674/wife-ungrateful.

Yesterday I asked her I wanted to check her phone and she started to delete some email messages and when I asked her to show me as it was still in the thrash yet to be fully deleted she tried to jump off the balcony of the two storey building.

I called my parents as she said she wanted to jump off and commit suicide, she said if I leave the balcony for her to use her phone she would not commit suicide.

We managed to drag her back and then she asked that she wants to be alone in her room and speak to her dad, we allowed her as we knew she was going to delete the email.

Nairalanders please what do you think she is up to please, bear in mind that I also observed she records our conversations when we have issues but that had been settled. I am still in the Marraige but sincerely I am shocked, this her move was really extremely sinister. Please advise me on my next steps, though I have started some already.
Re: My Wife Wanted To Commit Suicide Because I Asked Her To Show Me Her Phone by Rawtruth1: 8:05pm On Feb 05, 2022
Distance yourself from her food forthwith until you successfully separate from her. Your life is already in danger. If you are a foo*l, continue to hope that she is faithful. Widows' pride club members are increasing daily. They now kill men to belong to the "prestigious" club in town

Re: My Wife Wanted To Commit Suicide Because I Asked Her To Show Me Her Phone by kurlz(f): 8:06pm On Feb 05, 2022
Let her go ahead.
Re: My Wife Wanted To Commit Suicide Because I Asked Her To Show Me Her Phone by Skyehigher1: 8:06pm On Feb 05, 2022
Mr Man woman have a different characters so you need to calm down and study her and monitor her stop spending for her and withdraw all what can halt her after some weeks return it to her and I think both of you are under your parents, if you want to halt her take her away from where you are presently is body go back ground
Re: My Wife Wanted To Commit Suicide Because I Asked Her To Show Me Her Phone by sylve11: 8:07pm On Feb 05, 2022
Gadafii:
Op, invest another 30 million on her, to stop her from commiting suicide, that's what u should do.

m*m* man

grin cool
Re: My Wife Wanted To Commit Suicide Because I Asked Her To Show Me Her Phone by Coronavirus123: 8:07pm On Feb 05, 2022
Na idiots like this op make women dey misbehave for marriage. You just marry olosho for house dey here dey form love. Twenty years to come, u go come here come tell us how your three kids take belong to another man. Goat with capital letter G
Re: My Wife Wanted To Commit Suicide Because I Asked Her To Show Me Her Phone by TheGift: 8:09pm On Feb 05, 2022
OgunkeelAllMod:
Cheating asS bytch.. See why I stay single.. Naija bytches just never loyal. Useless mofo lot.. Let her die abeg undecided

Eyaaa, sounds like you’ve been hurt. Hope it’s not that you were expecting more than promised.
Re: My Wife Wanted To Commit Suicide Because I Asked Her To Show Me Her Phone by Acidosis(m): 8:09pm On Feb 05, 2022
Two premature puppets
Re: My Wife Wanted To Commit Suicide Because I Asked Her To Show Me Her Phone by TruthHurts100: 8:09pm On Feb 05, 2022
Lessons123:
Dear Nairalanders,

You're still asking?
Re: My Wife Wanted To Commit Suicide Because I Asked Her To Show Me Her Phone by Cleanworld(f): 8:09pm On Feb 05, 2022
Lessons123:
Dear Nairalanders,

Op, You don't need anyone's advise please just read the TOPIC of this your post like 10 times then go and sleep on it whatever comes to your mind is what you should do now.

Re: My Wife Wanted To Commit Suicide Because I Asked Her To Show Me Her Phone by yuping(m): 8:11pm On Feb 05, 2022
undecided you are going through a lot right now you don't know if you can help her or run away from her but I suggest you take timeoff from her, you need your sanity
Re: My Wife Wanted To Commit Suicide Because I Asked Her To Show Me Her Phone by Brownshoe: 8:13pm On Feb 05, 2022
It's ok.
Re: My Wife Wanted To Commit Suicide Because I Asked Her To Show Me Her Phone by Cleanworld(f): 8:13pm On Feb 05, 2022
Lessons123:
Dear Nairalanders,

Op, You don't need anyone's advise please just read the TOPIC of this your post like 10 times then go and sleep on it whatever comes to your mind is what you should do now.
Re: My Wife Wanted To Commit Suicide Because I Asked Her To Show Me Her Phone by Tremple8v: 8:14pm On Feb 05, 2022
Re: My Wife Wanted To Commit Suicide Because I Asked Her To Show Me Her Phone by Chine12(m): 8:15pm On Feb 05, 2022
Go for a DNA test on your kids, if you have any
Re: My Wife Wanted To Commit Suicide Because I Asked Her To Show Me Her Phone by educators(f): 8:15pm On Feb 05, 2022
Op, the solution to your problem is not online or a forum like nairaland. You need to look inward, take control as a man. Try to be step ahead of your wife, if at all u are a man. look for a way to get password of the email and other secret vault.
My Hubby at the inception of our marriage, prove to me that he is smarter than me. Since then I turn a new leaf. Steal key password of her phone and online platforms without her knowledge and maintain as if you do not know of her exploit till the doom's day

Re: My Wife Wanted To Commit Suicide Because I Asked Her To Show Me Her Phone by udemzyudex(m): 8:16pm On Feb 05, 2022
sisisioge:
Your fulllishness is becoming irritating....imagine still asking for advice knowing with all the evidences you've gathered. Someone you should run far away from....but first,go to the police to register your voice first. He get why!

He knows what to do,he just want validations.
Re: My Wife Wanted To Commit Suicide Because I Asked Her To Show Me Her Phone by nkemoma(m): 8:18pm On Feb 05, 2022
Lessons123:
Dear Nairalanders,

Oga, you no get wife...

If yoh dont gerrit, forget about it
Re: My Wife Wanted To Commit Suicide Because I Asked Her To Show Me Her Phone by Tumbulum: 8:18pm On Feb 05, 2022
Fake stories full nairaland just for the fuvcking traffic.

Re: My Wife Wanted To Commit Suicide Because I Asked Her To Show Me Her Phone by 99thEnemy(m): 8:18pm On Feb 05, 2022
Lessons123:
Dear Nairalanders,

Don't you know what DroidJack is? Use it to do the needful instead of confronting her to let you see her phone.
Re: My Wife Wanted To Commit Suicide Because I Asked Her To Show Me Her Phone by Kenturkey048(m): 8:19pm On Feb 05, 2022
olukaygold:
Im getting scared of marriage with all these news im reading about Marital issues on nairaland...Man go hustle out from grass to grace and still later settle down with one ungrateful woman, just common peaceful home, would be very difficult to offer by her. Future is female indeed.. sad.

Don't get scared boss...men these days only marry for big yansh, breast, and fine face...Zero character.

Re: My Wife Wanted To Commit Suicide Because I Asked Her To Show Me Her Phone by izang87(m): 8:20pm On Feb 05, 2022
Lessons123:
Dear Nairalanders,

Chief the first comment on your last post is enough of an advice.
Do the needful.
Delay is dangerous.
Re: My Wife Wanted To Commit Suicide Because I Asked Her To Show Me Her Phone by GeorgeTheCoder: 8:21pm On Feb 05, 2022
Lessons123:
Dear Nairalanders,

I would have said you are a fool, but I know these stories are manufactured to drive engagement.
Re: My Wife Wanted To Commit Suicide Because I Asked Her To Show Me Her Phone by gulfer: 8:22pm On Feb 05, 2022
Let her take the jump..... She's evils undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: My Wife Wanted To Commit Suicide Because I Asked Her To Show Me Her Phone by jesmond3945: 8:22pm On Feb 05, 2022
Lessons123:
Dear Nairalanders,

op your wife dey see you as mumu na why she use suicide take manipulate you. You should have allowed to commit the suicide now. She just using you. Your kind of wife, you need smartness to play her own game. You are using masculinity, money why she is calculating and plotting. The only way to allow her go back to teaching. Start investing for your future. Do you know if your wife makes money now she would make your life hell. Start hustling for your kids alone. Please don't divorce her, just be a step ahead.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Refusing To Eat My Wife's Food. / As A Lady You Can’t Be In Your Married Sister House And Not Wearing A Bra / Photo : How Many Of You Have Seen This

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86