Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,122 members, 7,835,768 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:43 PM

Man Refused To Pay A Lady After Hook-up (video) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Refused To Pay A Lady After Hook-up (video) (1097 Views)

“Wow, I Can Finally Have Sex” — Lady After Wedding Her Partner (Photo) / "I Want To Get Pregnant" Nigerian Lady After Seeing This Photo / Man Refused To Pay Prostitute For Service After All Night Sex (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Refused To Pay A Lady After Hook-up (video) by Realnaijagist: 1:22pm On Feb 05, 2022
The lady asked the Nigerian man but he refused to pay her for the service after satisfying him with sex.

The man wanted to beat her and left but the lady did not allow him to go, not until he paid her.

Watch the video here:

1 Like

Re: Man Refused To Pay A Lady After Hook-up (video) by Donchieli: 1:25pm On Feb 05, 2022
Wer the video

1 Like

Re: Man Refused To Pay A Lady After Hook-up (video) by MyExpression(m): 2:02pm On Feb 05, 2022
Wey my coke nd popcorn...?
Re: Man Refused To Pay A Lady After Hook-up (video) by Sonnobax15(m): 2:03pm On Feb 05, 2022
lipsrsealed
Good..I think it's high time men should start standing their grounds tongue. Because it's unfair and inhumane for a lady to ask a man to pay her for something that they both enjoyed tongue
Re: Man Refused To Pay A Lady After Hook-up (video) by toujurs: 12:44pm On Feb 10, 2022
He came to his senses after cummin, you ladies should collect money first oh, before giving kuntus, if thats your source of livihood
Re: Man Refused To Pay A Lady After Hook-up (video) by Realnaijagist: 1:08pm On May 15, 2022
angry
Re: Man Refused To Pay A Lady After Hook-up (video) by Realnaijagist: 1:09pm On May 15, 2022
grin
Re: Man Refused To Pay A Lady After Hook-up (video) by Godada(m): 2:21pm On May 15, 2022

It's rather sad to hear such shameful stories.

I have a brother from another mother who has a policy.... A lady he is paying for sex must not enjoy the act, after all she is getting paid for an agreed service.

After pleasuring and smashing her, she will demand for pay. Is the pay for business or pleasure or business of pleasure or pleasure of business.

So it's annoying that the lady gets pleasure and gets paid for something that's mutually satisfying to both parties.
Re: Man Refused To Pay A Lady After Hook-up (video) by Realnaijagist: 1:23pm On Jun 01, 2022
sad
Re: Man Refused To Pay A Lady After Hook-up (video) by Kendo999: 1:46pm On Jun 01, 2022
grin

(1) (Reply)

My Cute Neighbors Have Moved Out / Women Should Pay For Sex / Please Someone Should Come To My Rescue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.