Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,997 members, 7,817,947 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:39 PM

Feeling Depresssed And Suicidal - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Feeling Depresssed And Suicidal (844 Views)

My Mom Caught Me With Weed Depresssed / I'm So Addicted To Prostitutes. I Feel Suicidal. / Tired,frustrated And Suicidal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Feeling Depresssed And Suicidal by Nobody: 11:30pm On Feb 06, 2022
Datboredberry:
Nah... No one must know... grin

When did you join Nairaland?
Re: Feeling Depresssed And Suicidal by Nobody: 11:37pm On Feb 06, 2022
HellVictorinho3:

When did you join Nairaland?
years ago...
Re: Feeling Depresssed And Suicidal by Nobody: 11:40pm On Feb 06, 2022
Datboredberry:
years ago...

Have you changed your number?
Re: Feeling Depresssed And Suicidal by Nobody: 11:49pm On Feb 06, 2022
HellVictorinho3:

Have you changed your number?
no, why
Re: Feeling Depresssed And Suicidal by Nobody: 11:54pm On Feb 06, 2022
Datboredberry:
no, why

I tried it several times.... it didn't work so I felt it wasn't active anymore

Send a text message to confirm that it's still working.
Re: Feeling Depresssed And Suicidal by Pumpumking: 12:00am On Feb 07, 2022
Datboredberry:
How much do you need? I don't have much money but I could help... It wouldn't be much... But...

As for your post:

What makes life 'life' is its bullshit... Our problems never end... We resolve one to encounter another hurdle... That's the point... It's sad and stupid but life is sad and stupid... If you feel like quitting now because of some stupid app, then you might as well do so!

It's tough... You need to be tough too...

As for the loan apps... Ignore them... If they call your contacts, then they've done so... Not the end of the world! It's now a normal thing... Who doesn't have depts?

They call, up explain to the important people you know and life goes on...

You honestly can't humiliate me with this...

you again u everey were...DONT U SLEEP? angry
Re: Feeling Depresssed And Suicidal by Pumpumking: 12:02am On Feb 07, 2022
1sherlockHolmes:
im really depressed and feel suicidal nothing works for me im not developing in any aspect of life. all my life it has been suffer since when i was a child tried several things but nothing works im 26 but i dont have anything to show. the only time i hold money is when i was serving (nysc) and i gamble the money away. right now that im typing this i dont have any kobo. im having sleepless night because of my debts this criminal app called aim loan has been disturbing me with call asking me to pay 11k they have already called my mum told her that i am chronic debtor i collected thier money nd refuse to pay, i had to lie to her that they r scammers. i dont know what to tell her when other apps call her. pls guys im not asking for anyone to send me money i just need any idea on how to get away with these debts i dont want that apps to destroy the little reputation i have. any suggestion is welcome. #i tried to pay but i couldnt cuz i dont have a job

anyways bro...bets thing to do is loookat wumi2017 foto...truss me bro......that will give u the best reasons to live!! ((REAL TALK)) smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Feeling Depresssed And Suicidal by 1sherlockHolmes: 2:20am On Feb 07, 2022
Pumpumking:

anyways bro...bets thing to do is loookat wumi2017 foto...truss me bro......that will give u the best reasons to live!! ((REAL TALK)) smiley
who is she i dont know her nd where can i find her

1 Like

Re: Feeling Depresssed And Suicidal by Nobody: 6:50am On Feb 07, 2022
HellVictorinho3:

When I release my rap songs..., I will let you know.

We re into more than madness

I will be waitin to hear that as ur intro

WTF. . I Will send u mine when i switch device

(1) (2) (Reply)

Have You Ever Created A Topic About Someone And They Saw It? / My Girlfriend Doesn't Post Me Until I Tell Her To Do So / The Mistakes People Make When Using The POS Machine To Withdraw Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.