Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,669 members, 7,816,752 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:29 PM

What’s That Thing You Can’t Turn Down No Matter How Angry You Are? - Nairaland / General (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What’s That Thing You Can’t Turn Down No Matter How Angry You Are? (20300 Views)

What Is That Thing You Want To Stop But Always See Yourself Doing It Again / What Is That Thing That No Amount Of Peer Pressure Can Make You Do? / What Is That Thing That Everybody Is Doing That You Consider Wrong? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What’s That Thing You Can’t Turn Down No Matter How Angry You Are? by stevups(m): 8:52pm On Feb 06, 2022
Nothing!!!
Re: What’s That Thing You Can’t Turn Down No Matter How Angry You Are? by LINTUNE(m): 8:55pm On Feb 06, 2022
Money ...no matter how angry or unhappy I am...food and sex might not appeal to me in certain situations,but not money.
Re: What’s That Thing You Can’t Turn Down No Matter How Angry You Are? by Godstime234: 8:55pm On Feb 06, 2022
Sex and breast
Re: What’s That Thing You Can’t Turn Down No Matter How Angry You Are? by Komu1048(m): 8:56pm On Feb 06, 2022
Omicron007:
We all have our moments of happiness and sadness.

However, when you get angry or annoyed, what's that one thing you cannot turn down if it is offered to you on a platter?

I know you would ask for mine.
Well, no matter how sad or depressed I am, I don't think I can ever turn down "Bread and Sardines."

Share yours, I'll be in the comment section to read your comments.

Prayer, I must say Amen sha ni. I need miracle like this
Re: What’s That Thing You Can’t Turn Down No Matter How Angry You Are? by LINTUNE(m): 8:58pm On Feb 06, 2022
Vinnie2000:

So nobody has mentioned Towtow? shocked

Wow, Its like Nigeria don dey Better! sad
till u encounter serious problem, u no go understand, that time, u no go get erection throughout the month, no be person that tell u ...u know Sabi say sex works with the mind, if your mind is severely troubled, you can never feel aroused.
Re: What’s That Thing You Can’t Turn Down No Matter How Angry You Are? by DIAMANTE1759: 8:58pm On Feb 06, 2022
pussy and money
Re: What’s That Thing You Can’t Turn Down No Matter How Angry You Are? by Oduduwa707: 8:59pm On Feb 06, 2022
Omicron007:

Money you mean? grin

No. Fufu. angry
Re: What’s That Thing You Can’t Turn Down No Matter How Angry You Are? by Raychee(f): 8:59pm On Feb 06, 2022
Ice cream cheesy . Anytime, anyday, twice on Sundays ☺
Re: What’s That Thing You Can’t Turn Down No Matter How Angry You Are? by Corroro: 9:02pm On Feb 06, 2022
That will have to be bread grin
Re: What’s That Thing You Can’t Turn Down No Matter How Angry You Are? by Raychee(f): 9:02pm On Feb 06, 2022
Yemlizzy:

Aye cheesy debonairs is my favorite

Yummy. Me too
Re: What’s That Thing You Can’t Turn Down No Matter How Angry You Are? by Raychee(f): 9:02pm On Feb 06, 2022
Omicron007:

I love Dominos

Dominos is just flat bread joor undecided
Re: What’s That Thing You Can’t Turn Down No Matter How Angry You Are? by thobbie007(m): 9:03pm On Feb 06, 2022
Chilled capt jack with asun ���
Re: What’s That Thing You Can’t Turn Down No Matter How Angry You Are? by Perfectnumber6(m): 9:04pm On Feb 06, 2022
Kpekus ���
Re: What’s That Thing You Can’t Turn Down No Matter How Angry You Are? by Ishilove: 9:10pm On Feb 06, 2022
Moneeeeey cheesy
Re: What’s That Thing You Can’t Turn Down No Matter How Angry You Are? by pitroski(m): 9:21pm On Feb 06, 2022
Pussy
Re: What’s That Thing You Can’t Turn Down No Matter How Angry You Are? by jameel6: 9:27pm On Feb 06, 2022
Vegetable soup and pounded yam
Re: What’s That Thing You Can’t Turn Down No Matter How Angry You Are? by michael1508: 9:28pm On Feb 06, 2022
Depending on the gravity of what made me angry, a sincere apology ll be fine in most case scenario, especially petty things
Re: What’s That Thing You Can’t Turn Down No Matter How Angry You Are? by 1MILLIONLiGHTS(m): 9:29pm On Feb 06, 2022
1) MONEY.
2) The RIGHT MUSIC.
Re: What’s That Thing You Can’t Turn Down No Matter How Angry You Are? by FRANKOSKI(m): 9:34pm On Feb 06, 2022
PREACHING FROM A GOOD MAN OF GOD .
Re: What’s That Thing You Can’t Turn Down No Matter How Angry You Are? by Lordofalmajiri(f): 9:34pm On Feb 06, 2022
deltateam:
Food and sex.
See mumu wey still dey chop mama thank ma.... Hunger go just kill you. I wonder who wan give you sex.. undecided undecided
Re: What’s That Thing You Can’t Turn Down No Matter How Angry You Are? by HoceeFlashfoto: 9:39pm On Feb 06, 2022
Prayer and music.
Re: What’s That Thing You Can’t Turn Down No Matter How Angry You Are? by FRANKOSKI(m): 9:39pm On Feb 06, 2022
LINTUNE:
till u encounter serious problem, u no go understand, that time, u no go get erection throughout the month, no be person that tell u ...u know Sabi say sex works with the mind, if your mind is severely troubled, you can never feel aroused.
MY DICK DON'T STAND WHEN I HAVE FINANCIAL PROBLEMS . angry shocked grin
Re: What’s That Thing You Can’t Turn Down No Matter How Angry You Are? by FRANKOSKI(m): 9:41pm On Feb 06, 2022
Godstime234:
Sex and breast
NA TO BITE THAT NIPPLES OFF grin
Re: What’s That Thing You Can’t Turn Down No Matter How Angry You Are? by Nobody: 9:42pm On Feb 06, 2022
jaxxy:

Which type of lollipop cos I know 2. And 1 is sweeter than the other with less sugar and healthy vitamins. And the other one is just sugary and colorful. undecided
The sugary and colourful one

1 Like

Re: What’s That Thing You Can’t Turn Down No Matter How Angry You Are? by FRANKOSKI(m): 9:44pm On Feb 06, 2022
RPG2020:
No Man can reject puss.y no matter how angry you are grin
Abeg !!! Wetin de there ?
Re: What’s That Thing You Can’t Turn Down No Matter How Angry You Are? by jaxxy(m): 9:44pm On Feb 06, 2022
Iyaebe:
The sugary and colourful one

Nice. Good gal. wink
Re: What’s That Thing You Can’t Turn Down No Matter How Angry You Are? by LINTUNE(m): 9:45pm On Feb 06, 2022
FRANKOSKI:

MY DICK DON'T STAND WHEN I HAVE FINANCIAL PROBLEMS . angry shocked grin
same...have stayed up to 3 month without sex one time, had a FWB , but I avoided her that period...this is not bragging, but throughout out those period my dick no stand, I didn't feel any fucking urge....y would I feel any urge then, when I was in my finals, I haven't paid school fees, not paid anything for my project, receiving threats from my landlord cos I was owing him ...this life, na money be the ultimate, nothing else matters o.
Re: What’s That Thing You Can’t Turn Down No Matter How Angry You Are? by DrFunmisticGlow: 9:45pm On Feb 06, 2022
Visa
Re: What’s That Thing You Can’t Turn Down No Matter How Angry You Are? by FRANKOSKI(m): 9:46pm On Feb 06, 2022
LINTUNE:
same...have stayed up to 3 month without sex one time, had a FWB , but I avoided her that period...this is not bragging, but throughout out those period my dick no stand, I didn't feel any fucking urge....y would I feel any urge then, when I was in my finals, I haven't paid school fees, not paid anything for my project, receiving threats from my landlord cos I was owing him ...this life, na money be the ultimate, nothing else matters o.
I ONLY KNOW I HAVE DICK WHEN I WANT TO PEE angry
Re: What’s That Thing You Can’t Turn Down No Matter How Angry You Are? by RPG2020(m): 9:53pm On Feb 06, 2022
FRANKOSKI:

Abeg !!! Wetin de there ?

The pleasure you get when coming OMG

If you don't gerrite forgerrite
Re: What’s That Thing You Can’t Turn Down No Matter How Angry You Are? by Princemoneyman(m): 9:54pm On Feb 06, 2022
Iyaebe:
lollipop

Hope say na the real lollipop ooo
.. lipsrsealed
Re: What’s That Thing You Can’t Turn Down No Matter How Angry You Are? by Nobody: 9:54pm On Feb 06, 2022
Princemoneyman:

Hope say ns the real lollipop ooo .. lipsrsealed
Dirty mind

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Zodiac Traits do they really reflect in your character / Why I Prefer Reading News On Nairaland / How Do I Embed Youtube Video On Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.