Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,892 members, 7,810,425 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:50 AM

What’s That Thing You Can’t Turn Down No Matter How Angry You Are? - Nairaland / General (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What’s That Thing You Can’t Turn Down No Matter How Angry You Are? (20278 Views)

What Is That Thing You Want To Stop But Always See Yourself Doing It Again / What Is That Thing That No Amount Of Peer Pressure Can Make You Do? / What Is That Thing That Everybody Is Doing That You Consider Wrong? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What’s That Thing You Can’t Turn Down No Matter How Angry You Are? by ZaramT: 7:55pm On Feb 06, 2022
SmellySperm:
Mary J

WEED
Re: What’s That Thing You Can’t Turn Down No Matter How Angry You Are? by Froshloaded: 7:55pm On Feb 06, 2022
Twoclans:
Hmmmmmm

Unexpected credit alert and I will go soft immediately,or play me any song from any of my favourite artist.

Who is your fav artist?

1 Like

Re: What’s That Thing You Can’t Turn Down No Matter How Angry You Are? by shantti(m): 7:56pm On Feb 06, 2022
bidexdo:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

That thing that starts with m and end with y,

If you don't Geti forgot about it

Monkey?
Re: What’s That Thing You Can’t Turn Down No Matter How Angry You Are? by Noblewealth(m): 8:00pm On Feb 06, 2022
I don't think there's something that can calm my nerves...
Re: What’s That Thing You Can’t Turn Down No Matter How Angry You Are? by Dskillful(m): 8:00pm On Feb 06, 2022
Money and
Bole (Roasted plantain)
Re: What’s That Thing You Can’t Turn Down No Matter How Angry You Are? by coolh3ad(m): 8:01pm On Feb 06, 2022
Chilled beer... *winks*
Re: What’s That Thing You Can’t Turn Down No Matter How Angry You Are? by Shalommy(f): 8:03pm On Feb 06, 2022
Money
Re: What’s That Thing You Can’t Turn Down No Matter How Angry You Are? by luminouz(m): 8:04pm On Feb 06, 2022
Pounded yam and efo riro...

With plenty stew soaked ponmo, stockfish and periwinkles

I can't but forgive you grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What’s That Thing You Can’t Turn Down No Matter How Angry You Are? by luminouz(m): 8:04pm On Feb 06, 2022
Twoclans:
Hmmmmmm

Unexpected credit alert and I will go soft immediately,or play me any song from any of my favourite artist.
See this longthroat!!! cheesy

I was expecting something that starts with p and ends with s.... wink
Re: What’s That Thing You Can’t Turn Down No Matter How Angry You Are? by creepsyme(f): 8:06pm On Feb 06, 2022
Omicron007:
We all have our moments of happiness and sadness.

However, when you get angry or annoyed, what's that one thing you cannot turn down if it is offered to you on a platter?

I know you would ask for mine.
Well, no matter how sad or depressed I am, I don't think I can ever turn down "Bread and Sardines."

Share yours, I'll be in the comment section to read your comments.
It depends on who iam angry with and gravity of the offense.

1 Like

Re: What’s That Thing You Can’t Turn Down No Matter How Angry You Are? by teoo: 8:08pm On Feb 06, 2022
Money N Redwine
Re: What’s That Thing You Can’t Turn Down No Matter How Angry You Are? by Blake755: 8:08pm On Feb 06, 2022
Nipples angry
Re: What’s That Thing You Can’t Turn Down No Matter How Angry You Are? by StarGra: 8:10pm On Feb 06, 2022
Beans.....
Re: What’s That Thing You Can’t Turn Down No Matter How Angry You Are? by aeiouqwerty(m): 8:10pm On Feb 06, 2022
Iyaebe:
lollipop
See your life outside,
Re: What’s That Thing You Can’t Turn Down No Matter How Angry You Are? by Blake755: 8:11pm On Feb 06, 2022
luminouz:

See this longthroat!!! cheesy

I was expecting something that starts with p and ends with s.... wink

U mean POS wink
Re: What’s That Thing You Can’t Turn Down No Matter How Angry You Are? by luminouz(m): 8:13pm On Feb 06, 2022
Blake755:

U mean POS wink
Lmaooooo.....

POS ko....Pensions ni

1 Like

Re: What’s That Thing You Can’t Turn Down No Matter How Angry You Are? by Conwarden: 8:17pm On Feb 06, 2022
Omicron007:

However, when you get angry or annoyed, what's that one thing you cannot turn down if it is offered to you on a platter?

Well, no matter how sad or depressed I am, I don't think I can ever turn down "Bread and Sardines."

A DDR GSD puppy grin

angry

Life sentence for all scammers . . . Including paternity fraudsters! Leviticus 19:13 KJV fall on you all angry angry angry
Re: What’s That Thing You Can’t Turn Down No Matter How Angry You Are? by ekeday(m): 8:19pm On Feb 06, 2022
Re: What’s That Thing You Can’t Turn Down No Matter How Angry You Are? by Polynek(m): 8:23pm On Feb 06, 2022
Beans
Re: What’s That Thing You Can’t Turn Down No Matter How Angry You Are? by marsup: 8:30pm On Feb 06, 2022
Deep fried Ram meat....
Peppered beef.....
Money from debtors...
Re: What’s That Thing You Can’t Turn Down No Matter How Angry You Are? by Chatflick(m): 8:30pm On Feb 06, 2022
Meatpie grin
Re: What’s That Thing You Can’t Turn Down No Matter How Angry You Are? by Dietician2(f): 8:38pm On Feb 06, 2022
Money
Re: What’s That Thing You Can’t Turn Down No Matter How Angry You Are? by Thebig4: 8:40pm On Feb 06, 2022
Money
Re: What’s That Thing You Can’t Turn Down No Matter How Angry You Are? by Prettygirl200(f): 8:40pm On Feb 06, 2022
Money wink wink wink wink wink
Re: What’s That Thing You Can’t Turn Down No Matter How Angry You Are? by AlphaBeta130: 8:44pm On Feb 06, 2022
Medium sized breast. Not extra large oh
Re: What’s That Thing You Can’t Turn Down No Matter How Angry You Are? by RexTramadol1: 8:45pm On Feb 06, 2022
Money
Re: What’s That Thing You Can’t Turn Down No Matter How Angry You Are? by Obason22(m): 8:46pm On Feb 06, 2022
I can't ignore my mum

1 Like

Re: What’s That Thing You Can’t Turn Down No Matter How Angry You Are? by Goldbw122(m): 8:46pm On Feb 06, 2022
Money
Re: What’s That Thing You Can’t Turn Down No Matter How Angry You Are? by makavellidon: 8:46pm On Feb 06, 2022
Omicron007:

2pac
Re: What’s That Thing You Can’t Turn Down No Matter How Angry You Are? by jaxxy(m): 8:46pm On Feb 06, 2022
Iyaebe:
My teeth are OK,it didn't affect them.

Which type of lollipop cos I know 2. And 1 is sweeter than the other with less sugar and healthy vitamins. And the other one is just sugary and colorful. undecided
Re: What’s That Thing You Can’t Turn Down No Matter How Angry You Are? by Enny2013(f): 8:50pm On Feb 06, 2022
Nzu... Native chalk!
Re: What’s That Thing You Can’t Turn Down No Matter How Angry You Are? by Bahamas95(m): 8:50pm On Feb 06, 2022
Fresh catfish pepper soup.

After eating it I might continue or discontinue with the anger.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Why I Prefer Reading News On Nairaland / Zodiac Traits do they really reflect in your character / Smartest Romanceland Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.