Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,638 members, 7,813,119 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:24 AM

What’s That Thing You Can’t Turn Down No Matter How Angry You Are? - Nairaland / General (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What’s That Thing You Can’t Turn Down No Matter How Angry You Are? (20292 Views)

What Is That Thing You Want To Stop But Always See Yourself Doing It Again / What Is That Thing That No Amount Of Peer Pressure Can Make You Do? / What Is That Thing That Everybody Is Doing That You Consider Wrong? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What’s That Thing You Can’t Turn Down No Matter How Angry You Are? by Jennifer89(f): 9:56pm On Feb 06, 2022
Money
Re: What’s That Thing You Can’t Turn Down No Matter How Angry You Are? by Munzy14(m): 9:56pm On Feb 06, 2022
Re: What’s That Thing You Can’t Turn Down No Matter How Angry You Are? by uuzba(m): 9:57pm On Feb 06, 2022
Omicron007:

Money you mean? grin
Love of Money
...The desire for power over others.

Money alone is for buying food, etc. We all need it.
Re: What’s That Thing You Can’t Turn Down No Matter How Angry You Are? by countryman13: 9:59pm On Feb 06, 2022
Omicron007:
We all have our moments of happiness and sadness.

However, when you get angry or annoyed, what's that one thing you cannot turn down if it is offered to you on a platter?

I know you would ask for mine.
Well, no matter how sad or depressed I am, I don't think I can ever turn down "Bread and Sardines."

Share yours, I'll be in the comment section to read your comments.
Mine is palm wine
Re: What’s That Thing You Can’t Turn Down No Matter How Angry You Are? by ArewaNorth: 10:00pm On Feb 06, 2022
Imagine how they will flood the thread if it were others and how they'll be calling them illiterates and backward people undecided
Re: What’s That Thing You Can’t Turn Down No Matter How Angry You Are? by Bimiafashion(f): 10:02pm On Feb 06, 2022
Money
Re: What’s That Thing You Can’t Turn Down No Matter How Angry You Are? by Princemoneyman(m): 10:08pm On Feb 06, 2022
Iyaebe:
Dirty mind

You no see water or good food.. na lollipop come your mind. I hail o future .. ...
Re: What’s That Thing You Can’t Turn Down No Matter How Angry You Are? by Dreytonisback(m): 10:22pm On Feb 06, 2022
Money
Breast
Wrist watch
Shades
Canadian loud
JBL MP3

lights up my kpoli in peace
Re: What’s That Thing You Can’t Turn Down No Matter How Angry You Are? by Chimaobison(m): 10:41pm On Feb 06, 2022
send me your account number , let me send you some money for upkeep😋😋
Re: What’s That Thing You Can’t Turn Down No Matter How Angry You Are? by Mydazz(m): 10:51pm On Feb 06, 2022
Money
Re: What’s That Thing You Can’t Turn Down No Matter How Angry You Are? by SweetDipBenny(m): 11:03pm On Feb 06, 2022
SmellySperm:
Mary J
Same. And money
Re: What’s That Thing You Can’t Turn Down No Matter How Angry You Are? by bidexdo(m): 11:26pm On Feb 06, 2022
shantti:

Monkey?

Lol grin grin grin grin grin

See you

Monkey ko monkey ni

Money
Re: What’s That Thing You Can’t Turn Down No Matter How Angry You Are? by bidexdo(m): 11:29pm On Feb 06, 2022
Burgerlomo:

Of course I get it and will never forget about it because we're on the same page bro or sis grin

I be man comrade
Re: What’s That Thing You Can’t Turn Down No Matter How Angry You Are? by firstratedcitiz(m): 11:38pm On Feb 06, 2022
Some persons are afraid to mention sex!

1 Like

Re: What’s That Thing You Can’t Turn Down No Matter How Angry You Are? by lebete3000: 11:44pm On Feb 06, 2022
Yemlizzy:
Shawarma or pizza for me embarassed embarassed

Head nko?
Re: What’s That Thing You Can’t Turn Down No Matter How Angry You Are? by therajah: 11:44pm On Feb 06, 2022
God's word
Re: What’s That Thing You Can’t Turn Down No Matter How Angry You Are? by lebete3000: 11:44pm On Feb 06, 2022
Omicron007:
We all have our moments of happiness and sadness.

However, when you get angry or annoyed, what's that one thing you cannot turn down if it is offered to you on a platter?

I know you would ask for mine.
Well, no matter how sad or depressed I am, I don't think I can ever turn down "Bread and Sardines."

Head...

Share yours, I'll be in the comment section to read your comments.
Re: What’s That Thing You Can’t Turn Down No Matter How Angry You Are? by Lisaint(m): 11:47pm On Feb 06, 2022
Ewa agoyin and bread
Re: What’s That Thing You Can’t Turn Down No Matter How Angry You Are? by bidexdo(m): 12:05am On Feb 07, 2022
okezuoemmanue:

U Left me thinking

Lol grin grin grin

Just Money
Re: What’s That Thing You Can’t Turn Down No Matter How Angry You Are? by AntiMen: 12:26am On Feb 07, 2022
Salad and chicken.
Re: What’s That Thing You Can’t Turn Down No Matter How Angry You Are? by Rick9(m): 12:30am On Feb 07, 2022
Beans. The Beans is innocent
Re: What’s That Thing You Can’t Turn Down No Matter How Angry You Are? by Seniormanfeyyie(m): 12:30am On Feb 07, 2022
I can never turn down BJ. Bolaji Johnson. Only smart people will understand
Re: What’s That Thing You Can’t Turn Down No Matter How Angry You Are? by Blackadmiral(m): 12:45am On Feb 07, 2022
kitten
Re: What’s That Thing You Can’t Turn Down No Matter How Angry You Are? by Blackadmiral(m): 12:46am On Feb 07, 2022
Pussy
Re: What’s That Thing You Can’t Turn Down No Matter How Angry You Are? by Mozenge1: 3:14am On Feb 07, 2022
Trams
Re: What’s That Thing You Can’t Turn Down No Matter How Angry You Are? by Twoclans(f): 3:33am On Feb 07, 2022
luminouz:

See this longthroat!!! cheesy

I was expecting something that starts with p and ends with s.... wink

Lumi darlyn kiss

Lol at the P and S ,naaaaaaahhhhh ..I will turn it down when I am upset.
Re: What’s That Thing You Can’t Turn Down No Matter How Angry You Are? by Twoclans(f): 3:37am On Feb 07, 2022
Froshloaded:

Who is your fav artist?

Chike and Celine Dion lipsrsealed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What’s That Thing You Can’t Turn Down No Matter How Angry You Are? by zubby29(m): 4:10am On Feb 07, 2022
D musician right, get a visa to America na
SmellySperm:
Mary J
Re: What’s That Thing You Can’t Turn Down No Matter How Angry You Are? by Buje1987(m): 4:22am On Feb 07, 2022
Space booked

I can’t ignore sex and money
Re: What’s That Thing You Can’t Turn Down No Matter How Angry You Are? by Mom007(f): 5:27am On Feb 07, 2022
Encouragement.
Re: What’s That Thing You Can’t Turn Down No Matter How Angry You Are? by Nobody: 5:38am On Feb 07, 2022
Nigeria is in trouble. These Nigerians above cannot turn down food, sex and money. And basically, these are the 3 main instruments devil is using to destroy the human race. Wow!

So is there anyone who cannnot turn down knowledge? Anyone who cannot turn down the presence of God? Anyone who cannot compromise his reputation?

Nigeria is in a huge mess with the responses from page 1 to this present page. Wow!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Why I Prefer Reading News On Nairaland / Zodiac Traits do they really reflect in your character / How Do I Embed Youtube Video On Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.