Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,028 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:31 PM

What Do You Miss The Most About Being In A Relationship - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do You Miss The Most About Being In A Relationship (15694 Views)

As A Guy Have You Experienced This In A Relationship? / What Do You Miss The Most About Your Ex? / What Is One Thing You Miss About Your Ex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do You Miss The Most About Being In A Relationship by Nobody: 4:47pm On Feb 09, 2022
Vipro:
I don't believe in relationships and don't have one. Relationship is meant for fools and some wise people who decide to deceive themselves by themselves. Everyone comes into relationship for something and when that thing is no longer there, the relationship dies. Unconditional love and faithfulness are things of the past. If you doubt me, pay a private investigator to monitor your lover male or female for just one week and see things for yourself.

*CPD*

The question is "what do you miss the most about being in a relationship you get it now?? Nobody asked you to come and outline your personal problems about relationship... Thanks...

7 Likes

Re: What Do You Miss The Most About Being In A Relationship by Chrislova(m): 4:47pm On Feb 09, 2022
not in a relationship yet
Re: What Do You Miss The Most About Being In A Relationship by dmgr(m): 4:48pm On Feb 09, 2022
Nothing
Re: What Do You Miss The Most About Being In A Relationship by 21savages: 4:50pm On Feb 09, 2022
jaeyking:
E pass sex undecided undecided
Thats one thing i miss about my ex, That girl can give BJ..

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Miss The Most About Being In A Relationship by Tapout(m): 4:50pm On Feb 09, 2022
jaelz:
Being in a relationship is always fun but sometimes due to certain circumstances we find ourselves single, so guys what is the one thing you miss the most about being in a relationship?

For me is the pet names like baby boo, snuggle bunie, bae etc that my women always call me

Snuggle bunie? cheesy grin una think say this life na Disney grin grin
Re: What Do You Miss The Most About Being In A Relationship by AlphaBeta130: 4:51pm On Feb 09, 2022
majamajic:
I miss " am outside , come and pay the bike man grin grin grin grin

Naija girls, inside her purse she get 'vex money' of over 2k , which she can only use when she vex grin grin

I like the way the raise hips up , when u draw her jeans , I like that code from girls , I miss that ' raise hips up code ' ( go ahead ) it's like doing 200kph on 3rd mainland bridge on Sunday morning
What is the meaning of raise hips up code
Re: What Do You Miss The Most About Being In A Relationship by CHAVINCI: 4:51pm On Feb 09, 2022
Chno:
I miss receiving Mouth Gig. All this hookup girls no dey gree give bj
they give conditions pass anything
Re: What Do You Miss The Most About Being In A Relationship by McOluOmo: 4:55pm On Feb 09, 2022
GoodHardDick:
Ain't no fan of relationships! angry

Real niggas like us don't do relationships, the only thing we do is to bang that pussy and move on. No stress, no drama, just bang and move on.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Miss The Most About Being In A Relationship by Realmi: 4:57pm On Feb 09, 2022
TheFutureIsHere:
A clean Lady must change her Pant 3 times daily undecided
is that how u change ur boxers, just asking...because u must lead by example

5 Likes

Re: What Do You Miss The Most About Being In A Relationship by majamajic(m): 4:58pm On Feb 09, 2022
AlphaBeta130:

What is the meaning of raise hips up code

When she lay on her back on the bed , and u try removing her jeans

If she raise up her hips , it's a go ahead code for men . If she didn't, u need start everything afresh and try again

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do You Miss The Most About Being In A Relationship by TheFutureIsHere: 4:59pm On Feb 09, 2022
Realmi:
is that how u change ur boxers, just asking...because u must lead by example
lol, do i menstruate why would i change my boxers when it's smelling nice undecided
Re: What Do You Miss The Most About Being In A Relationship by Realmi: 5:03pm On Feb 09, 2022
TheFutureIsHere:
lol, do i menstruate why would i change my boxers when it's smelling nice undecided
do they menstruate? And dont u usually have pre- cum stain on ur boxers....lead by example

1 Like

Re: What Do You Miss The Most About Being In A Relationship by TheFutureIsHere: 5:04pm On Feb 09, 2022
Realmi:
do they menstruate? And dont u usually have pre- cum stain on ur boxers....lead by example
I don't think about women at all. I have many things bothering me, it ain't women undecided
Re: What Do You Miss The Most About Being In A Relationship by SheCeo(f): 5:11pm On Feb 09, 2022
jaelz:
Being in a relationship is always fun but sometimes due to certain circumstances we find ourselves single, so guys what is the one thing you miss the most about being in a relationship?

For me is the pet names like baby boo, snuggle bunie, bae etc that my women always call me

Cuddling
Re: What Do You Miss The Most About Being In A Relationship by tegafej(m): 5:15pm On Feb 09, 2022
majamajic:
I miss " am outside , come and pay the bike man grin grin grin grin

Naija girls, inside her purse she get 'vex money' of over 2k , which she can only use when she vex grin grin

I like the way the raise hips up , when u draw her jeans , I like that code from girls , I miss that ' raise hips up code ' ( go ahead ) it's like doing 200kph on 3rd mainland bridge on Sunday morning

I swear!

That code is golden...

The heartbeat will shoot up...

Damn... Smiles...

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Miss The Most About Being In A Relationship by Babysho(m): 5:29pm On Feb 09, 2022
GoodHardDick:
Ain't no fan of relationships! angry

Real niggas like us don't do relationships, the only thing we do is to bang that pussy and move on. No stress, no drama, just bang and move on.
Yeah a real negro
Re: What Do You Miss The Most About Being In A Relationship by Nobody: 5:34pm On Feb 09, 2022
Good afternoon big broses on NL. Abeg i need financial help to start a recharge card and POS business in my area in order to have something doing. I know things are very hard in this country. Money is not easy to earn these days, so i have this to offer to get my help quickly:

I do predict football matches and most time get them correctly. There are these two matches playing today in Scotland, these two matches will do Corners. I will drop details of the matches here, please look into my prediction and decision on the outcome of the match, stake on it and help me in return.

Please help me.

Scotland - Premiership
Hearts vs Dundee
There will be 10 corners or more in this match.

Scotland - Championship
Kilmarnock vs Ayr United
There will be 10 corners or more in this match.

The corners options on the two matches when combined will give you a sure 2 odds.

Starting at 8:45PM today.

Booking Codes
Betking: D9ANB
22Bet: PADN5

Thank you in advance.
Access Bank
Acct: 00 24 86 93 23
Name: Olaoluwa

Re: What Do You Miss The Most About Being In A Relationship by Babysho(m): 5:35pm On Feb 09, 2022
Chatflick:
Night time is always the best. Cuddling and watching movies together cry. God knows why he created Eve... Companionship can never be overated.

PS: For those saying relationship are for losers and the likes, you guys fail to admit you are the real loser. There is no shame in love but rather it is a shame not to love. Stop trying to justify your cowardly act but simply say you are scared of heartbreak. F***ing puss**s

I don't believe there's a human that hasn't loved at some point. It doesn't necessarily have to be another human. You can love plants. Love animals. Love the colour blue. Love is all around us.

Don't try to force people into relationships. It shows how emotionally weak you are.
Re: What Do You Miss The Most About Being In A Relationship by Datboredberrry(f): 5:39pm On Feb 09, 2022
gift0123:
I miss the pet names too, I miss sweet cuddling, emotional attachment, I also miss wearing my guys cloth around, caring for my partner like my brother... I miss all this and more...
I want a relationship with you.
I promise to be honest and faithful, loving and caring.
Trust me.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Miss The Most About Being In A Relationship by AlphaBeta130: 5:45pm On Feb 09, 2022
majamajic:

When she lay on her back on the bed , and u try removing her jeans

If she raise up her hips , it's a go ahead code for men . If she didn't, u need start everything afresh and try again
Never knew that
Re: What Do You Miss The Most About Being In A Relationship by Aaae: 5:54pm On Feb 09, 2022
Nothing but spending on that broke whorrre
Re: What Do You Miss The Most About Being In A Relationship by ilynn543: 5:59pm On Feb 09, 2022
See below
Re: What Do You Miss The Most About Being In A Relationship by Edipet(m): 6:10pm On Feb 09, 2022
TheFutureIsHere:
A clean Lady must change her Pant 3 times daily undecided
the 3times no dey enough...4 or 5 times sef grin angry
Re: What Do You Miss The Most About Being In A Relationship by Munzy14(m): 6:20pm On Feb 09, 2022
jaelz:

Baby boo boo boo...buhariiiiiii cheesy

Re: What Do You Miss The Most About Being In A Relationship by Munzy14(m): 6:22pm On Feb 09, 2022
Chno:
I miss receiving Mouth Gig. All this hookup girls no dey gree give bj
No be only bj, na dj grin
Re: What Do You Miss The Most About Being In A Relationship by Oyiboman69: 6:28pm On Feb 09, 2022
Chatflick:
Night time is always the best. Cuddling and watching movies together cry. God knows why he created Eve... Companionship can never be overated.

PS: For those saying relationship are for losers and the likes, you guys fail to admit you are the real loser. There is no shame in love but rather it is a shame not to love. Stop trying to justify your cowardly act but simply say you are scared of heartbreak. F***ing puss**s
and most of them forming here can not a approach and entice a decent lady...they should be greatful for this era of call girls. they'll be here disturbing us with women are bad but what they know how to do is display money just to entice a lady,yeye children littering our public space with their naught attitudes undecided

4 Likes

Re: What Do You Miss The Most About Being In A Relationship by Chno: 6:43pm On Feb 09, 2022
Please do
AuthegaPRIMUS:

Get you a freaky virgin. Let me call her right now.
Re: What Do You Miss The Most About Being In A Relationship by Brownshoe: 6:52pm On Feb 09, 2022
Food and house cleaning
Re: What Do You Miss The Most About Being In A Relationship by Krexpah(m): 6:52pm On Feb 09, 2022
I miss sucking breast because I Lik sucking breast people in relationships they enjoy oh chai

1 Like

Re: What Do You Miss The Most About Being In A Relationship by Allisgud: 7:16pm On Feb 09, 2022
I miss that hot sex by 4am mostly when it's raining on a Saturday morning

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See The Boobs That Got Everybody Talking On Instagram / Ten (10) Ways To Recover From Breakup / Nigerian Ladies Cry Out Over Scarcity Of Men To Marry Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.